Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stealing Request

Go down 
+5
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
LittleMariko
яuиє
ShinTre_Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:15 pm

You can steal in normal RPs or in various job quests, it all depends on the situation. If you want to steal from an NPC, then the scenario needs to be approved (i.e. it's got to make sense) as well as what you're trying to steal. For example, there's no reason for a wealthy man to be walking through the Lower Commons with a pocket full of money in ballroom attire. And if someone was dumb enough to do that, you wouldn't be the only person to notice said situation and the whole hood would get shot up with people fighting over the right to steal from him.
Getting the situation approved is pretty easy. Post here saying "does this make sense" and explain it and what you're looking to steal. Just because someone attempts to steal in an RP, it does not mean that they will successfully steal an item or items. Thus the introduction of randomness and board based dice rolls which is step 2.

Thievery, Drops and Treasures
Last Updated: June 2010

Stealing Request Stealoff
Anyone on the site can steal and there are various different ways of coming across things that you did not buy. For instance, a person could beat up someone and take their money; that's perfectly normal. Or a thief could try to pick someone's pocket in passing. Once again, something perfectly normal.

Then there's break ins and robberies, etc. Of course, those who steal often are better thieves than someone who does not. Thievery is a job listed in odd jobs. Normally members can only steal once a job quest or rp.

You can steal in normal RPs or in various job quests, it all depends on the situation, be it against a member or an NPC. If you want to steal from an NPC, then the scenario needs to be approved (i.e. it's got to make sense). For example, there's no reason for a wealthy man to be walking through the Lower Commons with a pocket full of money in ballroom attire. And if someone was dumb enough to do that, you wouldn't be the only person to notice said situation and the whole hood would get shot up with people fighting over the right to steal from him. If its something simple, like you try to pick someone's pocket in a crowd to get their pocket money, then that seems more likely, or if you're strong and you kill someone and take their weapon, etc. This also works for 'finding' items and drops.

Getting the situation approved is pretty easy. Post on the stealing request board saying "does this make sense" and the mod will either laugh, say, 'that's fine,' or help you edit the scenario a bit. Just because someone attempts to steal in an RP, it does not mean that they will successfully steal an item or items. Thus the introduction of randomness and board based dice rolls!

What can I Steal?

A thief can attempt to steal up to $5,000 worth of items within his/her job quests (5 per week). Crime and Civil Safety job types are able to attempt to steal twice a week. People with other jobs are able to attempt to steal once a week. What a person is able to take depends on the situation they are setting up to get approved. It also depends on the skill level of the thief. When attempting to steal, what you can steal needs to be approved much like the scenario, so it's best to request both at the same time. Shop items or random amounts of money (on average around $300 more or less) are normal to be requested. But if the scenario doesn't make sense, then it will be denied. You can't steal a helicopter from a toddler and your character has no experience in flying anything, etc.

Random Roll OutcomesThe dice controls your outcome
!
RP as normal up to the point where you are going to steal and then roll the dice, OR roll the dice in advance and work your RP around the outcome that it gives. Once you have your outcome, you must continue or complete the RP or you will be unable to use the thieving system in the future. So you can't just NOT go on with your outcome if you don't like it. If you are arrested in your storyline and it's about stealing then you pay a fine equal to twice what you were trying to steal and continue on with your life. If you can't pay it, you'll have negative money credited on your bio for when you do make up the debt.

Normal A skill level that most everyone starts off as and will remain unless they proceed through the Thief or Crime job roles.
Specialized Classifies what type of thievery a person excels at. Each Skill Set requires 15 JC to move to the next level in it. You can learn any Skill Set and progress through their levels at anytime, BUT the job quests used to gain the JC have to be related to the Skill Set your working towards. If you're working on pick pocketing, then that's what you will have to be doing in your jobs, etc.
People with the odd job of Thievery are able to unlock all levels of a skill set. Those in Crime are limited to Level 2.

Skill Set 1 - Pick pocketingLevel 1
Level 2
Level 3
Skill Set 2 -
Robbing
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Skill Set 3 -
Burglary / Heisting
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3

» Level 0 Roll Outcomes
(Normal/Non Specialized)
1: Failure, perfect conditions (i.e. you mess up the steal, but are not caught or contested)
2: Success, broken condition (i.e. you steal, but the item does not work, is worthless, or is destroyed in the process)
3: Success, confused condition (i.e. it's not what you thought you were stealing. A manager informs you of what you got)
4: Success, stressed conditions (i.e. you steal, but you are caught doing it and contested)
5: Success, poor conditions (i.e. you steal, but are injured by the victim or surroundings, arrested, lose something, or die)
6: Failure, poor conditions (i.e. you mess up the steal and something bad happens, like arrest, injury, or death)
7: Success, perfect conditions (i.e. you're not caught stealing, or you are uncontested in the steal)
8: Failure, stressed conditions (i.e. you mess up the steal and you are caught doing it and contested)
9: Failure, stressed conditions (i.e. you mess up the steal and you are caught doing it and contested)
10: Failure, stressed conditions (i.e. you mess up the steal and you are caught doing it and contested)

» Level 1 Roll Outcomes
1: Failure, perfect conditions (i.e. you mess up the steal, but are not caught or contested)
2: Success, broken condition (i.e. you steal, but the item does not work, is worthless, or is destroyed in the process)
3: Success, confused condition (i.e. it's not what you thought you were stealing. A manager informs you of what you got)
4: Success, stressed conditions (i.e. you steal, but you are caught doing it and contested)
5: Success, poor conditions (i.e. you steal, but are injured by the victim or surroundings, arrested, lose something, or die)
6: Failure, poor conditions (i.e. you mess up the steal and something bad happens, like arrest, injury, or death)
7: Success, perfect conditions (i.e. you're not caught stealing, or you are uncontested in the steal)
8: Success, stressed conditions (i.e. you steal, but you are caught doing it and contested)
9: Failure, stressed conditions (i.e. you mess up the steal and you are caught doing it and contested)
10: Failure, perfect conditions (i.e. you mess up the steal, but are not caught or contested)

» Level 2 Roll Outcomes
2: Success, stressed conditions (i.e. you steal, but you are caught doing it and contested)
5: Success, broken condition (i.e. you steal, but the item does not work, is worthless, or is destroyed in the process)
8: Success, stressed conditions (i.e. you steal, but you are caught doing it and contested)
9: Failure, perfect conditions (i.e. you mess up the steal, but are not caught or contested)
10: Failure, perfect conditions (i.e. you mess up the steal, but are not caught or contested)

» Level 3 Roll Outcomes
2: Success, perfect conditions (i.e. you're not caught stealing, or you are uncontested in the steal)
4: Success, perfect conditions (i.e. you're not caught stealing, or you are uncontested in the steal)
5: Success, broken condition (i.e. you steal, but the item does not work, is worthless, or is destroyed in the process)
9: Failure, perfect conditions (i.e. you mess up the steal, but are not caught or contested)
10: Success, perfect conditions (i.e. you're not caught stealing, or you are uncontested in the steal)

To clarify:
Failure means you botch the stealing attempt. You do not receive the item you're trying to get. Success means that you've succeeded in the stealing process. The conditions are a guideline for the scenario that may occur after a steal attempt. You may be stealing and get interrupted by a polar bear or a brick might fall on you if its a stressed scenario... you're able to use your imagination a little bit with it. The steps
are:
Request approval of the scenario and the thing being stolen
If approved, roll for the outcome
Complete the RP and send to updates

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:35 pm

pale I'ma shoot dis man in my vigilante job and I wanna loot his body cause I'm a corpse looter xD and what I would like to get would be either Semi Auto Bullets or some money from the dead man. cheers Give me a hell yea for corpse lootin.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:23 pm

fisho. if you roll a six or fail, then i'll just assume you didn't shoot him dead and he shot you xD or someone else appears, etc.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Lol's alright that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:50 pm

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Stealing Roll' : 3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Shocked Here's that extra info you requested, hope it's all done right and stuff and stuff.

Objective - Steal one of the two following items from the dead dude; Semi Auto Bullets, single pack, or Money, preferably large, unmarked bills, 20's, 50's, and 100's xD
Target - The target is a simple, low level drug dealer that works on street corners, selling his goods to customers.
Location - Hell's Ass Crack aka Lower Commons xD. A dark underbelly of the city where a lot of bad stuff happens? and superheros fight criminals in the name of justice?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:51 pm

luky you. you pick up a bag of lovemusk! it's not money, but maybe you can flip it for 20 and get back 40 if you get 4 to put in 10.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Omg, lols >.< Alright
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:12 am

Heyo, since I want Grunty to be a pusher, I figured she should steal some inventory from Random Drug Delivery Guy in the Lower Commons.

Objective - Steal 10 baggies of Speeddust and/or 10 baggies of Lovemusk
Target - Drug delivery man, (and if that's unlikely then perhaps a pusher).
Location - Lower Commons
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:25 pm

steal rolls are for 1 item per rp. they dun sell the bags in bulk, but you can roll to try to steal a bag of either, that's fine.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Im gonna try this again lol. But, this time I wanna steal from two different dead dudes o.O IN two different Vigilante job's... So yeah... Here is the thingy thing I filled out last time, for the new time!

Objective - Steal one of the two following items from the dead dude; Semi Auto Bullets, single pack, or Money.
Target - A simple thug workin over the streets lookin for targets.
Location - Hell's Ass Crack aka Lower Commons xD. A dark underbelly of the city where a lot of bad stuff happens? and superheros fight criminals in the name of justice?

Objective - Steal one of the two following items from the dead dude; Semi Auto Bullets, single pack, money, or a holster, preferably am under arm one...
Target - A evil mugger guy wanting to take items from people, so i take his items! Quick! get the glowing green orbs on the ground, its his money!!

Also, I was wondering if you could steal the goods Toot has from criminals and the likes.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:29 pm

like suggested last night, might want to roll to depict the outcome before the guy dies, but that's fine. you can only attempt to steal 1 thing instead of multiple things, so since the thing you wrote first is bullets, both steal attempts for bullets are approved.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Argh. Alright boss. *blows on the dice* alright, give me good numbers...
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:34 pm

'Stealing Roll' : 7, 6
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:39 pm

f**k.... I'm requesting a re roll on that 6... if I can do that... But if not its cool, I got somethin that would work for him not gettin it, its all cool either way... i hope x.x I don't wanna die Sad
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:56 pm

that's the risk you take
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Lol. You just wanna kill me:!: I thought I was special to you. Sad
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:15 pm

яuиє wrote:
f**k.... I'm requesting a re roll on that 6... if I can do that... But if not its cool, I got somethin that would work for him not gettin it, its all cool either way... i hope x.x I don't wanna die Sad

Wow. Did someone seriously ask that question or was he joking?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Lol >.> well how about we say it was a joke? That way.. we can laugh at the funnyness of it and all that stuff?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Ah. Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:38 pm

If you get shot in the lower commons, I'll take you to a hospital if need be.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Heh, I was planing to get shot actually >.> Sad Your a true pall, willin to take me to the hospital, thanks man.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Of course. I'm here for you man, just so long as we all have fun and remain good friends.

Don't read pass this point.

Shin, on a separate note, I want to request a stealing roll for when I rob Rune's body before taking him to the hospital, so can I roll for that? Rune, if you're reading this, I'm kidding.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Woot, I got someone that's got my back, lets go bust some fools up?

Lmao. If ya need a lil cash you can ask >.>
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:41 pm

>_> Im'a do it again... Im gonna steal from the dead.. well they don't need it!

Same as before o.o I wanna steal from peep's I kills in the Lower Commons... BUT this time... I want cash... as stated before, large bills would be nice, 20's, 50's, and 100's and from Mr other guy >.> I Hakaisha! ... So, can I?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:31 pm

stealing 100 in 20's and 50? sure. approved. i'll assume that price since u didn't specify xD
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Mmmm... you neglected to give me an answer on the other Master Shin Sad The one about stealing a hand gun..
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:26 pm

oh, u said 'I hakaisha' so i thought you were calling yourself that. eitherway, ur not providing enough details. just 'i'ma kill a guy and take his stuff.' go ahead and roll for it tho
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:31 pm

>!_!< I sorries I not be providin nuff details about them, from now on ill add more to them, please dont hurt me Sad *rolls magic dice*
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:31 pm

#1 'Stealing Roll' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Stealing Roll' : 7
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:22 pm

If I do a roll, do I have to follow through and use it in an rp? o.O
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:52 pm

nope. make sure you read the thieving rules. this isn't the question board or the rolling board. try to keep anything other than stealing requests to a min.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:17 pm

I'm about to start on an RP where my group will be trying to crush a group of weapons dealers in an RP that's probably going to have a rather large word count to wrap up his work as a vigilante. During this, I would like to 'acquire' a sniper rifle. I'm assuming it would be in a crate or such, since they will be weapons dealers. This isn't out of the blue, it's actually in retaliation to the latest RP where an unknown group of men attempted to take out our entire gang due to the events that occurred in the ransom quest I did a while back.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 am

For another portion of the RP, I'm going to be using a secondary pistol (Haik) given to me by one of the gang members I'll be assisting. I would like to roll to see if I will be able to keep the pistol as well, at the end of the RP.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 pm

i dunno if i like ppl rollin for all their equipment... roll for the pistol and lemme think bout the sniper rifle. i think i'ma limit how many times you can roll a week and for what you can roll for.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:18 am

Shin, at the end of the Subway Chase Quest, you're now alone in the demon's lair. Do you have to do a stealing roll to take any valuables that he/she may have stored there?

Request: After I killed the demon, I went looking CAREFULLY around his lair to see if I could find something of value to keep as a spoil of victory, did I find anything?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:27 pm

that particular quest does not give a reward, but if you wanna attempt to steal something make sure it goes along the stealing guidelines
http://h2h.site90.com/stealing.html
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:47 am

sounds good, go for it.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:42 pm

This type should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:02 pm

As a Armed Moocher I want to shoot a thief and rob him after shooting him and calling the cops for an award. 👅
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:26 pm

sounds good, go ahead
@ imm - no
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:38 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:03 am

How about using Moocher benifits to hire a thief to steel something of value.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:35 am

Lol. Wow.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:04 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Want mother dearest to buy him a new freaking kick arse Lab top and Desk Top computer set up. Might or might not have fallen of a truck while in transit. Going for a very good price. lmao Razz Its hot baby, smoking hot. lmao
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:10 am

run it
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:23 am

Scenario: During his stroll through the giant forest, Nova encounters a bandit and engauges in a fight with said bandit. Taking a fancy to the bandits weapon, a Katana, Nova desires to take it and if the weapon survives the battle he intends to take the weapon for himself.
Target Item: Katana
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:32 am

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:56 am

Stealing Roll!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stealing Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Request   Stealing Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing Request
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next