Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTF Old Man!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

WTF Old Man! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WTF Old Man!   WTF Old Man! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

WTF Old Man! - Page 2 Fate_1

WTF Old Man!

Sitting on the metal railing of the encircles the large lave fountain as it shoots into the air and falls into the pool of flames below. With my book in one hand as I read while spirits of all types walk by doing their day thing. I liked spending my days here rather than in the office with the others. Not that I didn't like them it is just that I can do my job from here just as well as sitting behind a desk.

Black and heavy sleep
Falls upon my life;
Sleep, my every hope,
Sleep, desire and strife.
Now my eyes are blind;
Recollections fails,
Bitter ones and kind-
Melancholy tale!

Cradled in a deep
Pit beneath the ground,
I am rocked asleep.
Silence! Not a sound!

The woman in a skirt suit with pink hair blink as she looks at me, "Hey, I got something for you." I look up from the pages to see her holding up a cup. "Oh, lunch time already?" She nods to answer my question as I place the book into my pocket and take the cup from her hand. "How did it go in Yochi?" I face twist at the question as I take a drink. "It sucked. It so fucking cold up there and the smile! God, The smile made me want to throw up. I never thought I would get it off of me. I met this one spirit there that likes it and thinks it is the watchers gift to Onitoshi. I didn't eat or drink anything while I was there. Would hate to get tainted by that stuff." She nods a few times, "Well I'm happy you liked it so much because you got to go back." I glair at her, "What I'm not going you go!" She shakes her head, "No way this has your name on it I'm just here to have lunch and give it to ya." I put my hand together to beg, "Oh come on Fath, wont you do this for your little sister?" She gives me a smile, "Nope. There is no way I'm going to up with and get tainted by some human." I let out a sight and my arms drop to my side. "So what is it that I have to do now?" She holds up a small box. "Deliver this to the Dark Smith in the forests..." I start to take the box, "What! the forest? What all of them green trees and shit?" She nods. "and he has requested that we send someone that can help with a few things." I look at the box for a moment, "Fine I'll get right now it." She smiles at me, "You're such as a nice little sister. Hey why don't you call that guy you was talking about see if he'll do most of the work for ya." My feet come to the ground and I place the box into my pocket. "Maybe I will. This is why I don't say at the office." Walking away her I take a drink of my spirit coffee before pulling out my phone. Her ideal wasn't half bad of one now if I can just remember that number. Hitting the number that I remember being on the paper Roshi had given to me... it starts to ring.

WC: 557
WTF Old Man! - Page 2 Fate_3a
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: WTF Old Man!   WTF Old Man! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:32 am

Roshi was playing keep away with the griffin, whose movements seemed to get more and more lethargic. It seemed to sense its coming demise and sought too put its final effort into taking out Roshi. The bird would surge up into the sky preventing the oni from firing on him, and that brought out a small curse from Roshi who would descend closer too the ground. He was hoping that more distance would act as a buffer when the bird made his attack, which was coming right that second. The bird was coming down in another diving attack, and it was gathering up wind energy. Roshi brought up his rifle and fired off a few shots, but the solid barrier of wind deflected them away from the griffin. It essentially left him with only one option, dodge.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder

PostSubject: Re: WTF Old Man!   WTF Old Man! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:11 am

WTF Old Man! - Page 2 Fatefay

WTF Old Man!

"Alright!" Fay claps her hands then throws her arms into the air as she cheers. Looking over my shoulder to view Roshi once. He was still playing with the griffin. "Hey Fay. Didn't you say there was three of them?" Her cheering pauses for a moment as she thinks about. "Yeah there was." My green eyes start to scan the sky. "So where is it now?" Fay puts her hands behind her head and grins. "I made it think that its tail was on fire and it ran away." The sword in my head as put away and I take off my gloves, placing them into the inside pockets of my jacket. "I see." I being on my legs and cross them as if I am setting on the air. "You sure you don't need help Old Man?"

WC: 138/1742
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WTF Old Man!   WTF Old Man! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:19 am

"It just doesn't want too accept its dead. Its more stubborn then the others." He would yell back as his concentration focused on the griffin that was steadily hurdling down at him. The rifle would come up and he would fire more shots at the griffins head, which would spark and deflect harmlessly off the barrier. It also blinded the griffin for the split second that it took the oni too dash away at the last minute. That left the griffon with only a nasty date with the ground as it slammed into it sending up a huge plume of dirt from the impact. "There that should have killed it." He said.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: WTF Old Man!   WTF Old Man! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:47 am

WTF Old Man!

Lifting my brow as I watch the griffin slam into ground and Roshi claims victory after the long battle. Standing to my feet, I place my heads into my pockets as my body is lowered to the ground. "Nice Old Man. Too bad you're not a few hundred years younger. We would have been done hours ago." My feet come to touch the ground and I look over the corpses of the dead griffins. One charged like it a grilled chicken on well the other is shot to hell. "Hmm I wonder if the Smith needs both of them... He just needed some blood or something didn't he?" I glance at Roshi as I ask the question. Fay sighs and a oscillating column of void energy is created at transports us and the corpses back to the Smith's hut. "Well I guess that will work too nice job Fay." The little pixie gives a big grin to pat herself on the back.

WC: 162/1904
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: WTF Old Man!   WTF Old Man! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:55 am

"Pah, we would have been done hours ago if the pixie hadn't been having us take the scenic route." Roshi would say as he flicked on the safety. Fay would do her fancy void magic and teleport them back too the dark smith's hut in the woods. "Got too admit though that the teleportation sure is useful." He would say as the smith came out of his hut. "Ah, I see you have come back with..." There was a pause at looking at the charred remains of Fate's griffin "One of them. The beast should have enough for two doses of the redo charm, and the charred one mister fluffy can have for dinner." He explained as he walked over too the bullet ridden corpse of the griffin Roshi had slain and got a vial of its blood, then disappeared back into his hut. It would be fifteen minutes later before he returned handing over two ankhs too them. "Your charms."
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: WTF Old Man!   WTF Old Man! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:49 am

WTF Old Man!

"I like the scenic route!" Fay gives a big grin to Roshi as then are teleported to the smithy

I set down and lean against the hut as the Dark Smith gets what he needs and goes back inside. Reaching into my inside jacket pocket, I pull out a gold cigar case and pop it open. Taking one out to put in between my lips, I hold it up to Roshi to offer him one. "See I told ya it wouldn't be so hard." A small flame comes from my fingertip to light it and I'll set and enjoy my smoke while the smith does his work. I come to my feet when the Dark Smith comes back out and hands us the charms. Fay's eyes light up as I hand the shinny charm. I pull the cigar from my lips and blow the smoke from my mouth, "Nice work Smithy but you're payment is a little short. And I don't work for free." The cigar come back to my lips as I inhale and the end lights up as I draw the air in and blow it out. "So either you have one more of those or we have a problem."

WC: 202/2106
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: WTF Old Man!   WTF Old Man! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:02 am

The smith just gave a little smile towards Fate. It was not the first time somebody had threatened him like this. "We do have a problem if you are seeking to harm me. You want another charm you should have brought me a griffon that wasn't in such poor condition." He said with a snap of his fingers and immediately the chimera was in front of him crouched down and growling at Fate menacingly. Roshi just grimaced at the looming confrontation as he pocketed his charm. "I'm sure that there must be enough magic essence or whatever it is you use for a second charm." He said hoping too smooth things over before a fight broke out. The smith gave a sniff as he marched over too the griffon and examined the griffon before draining another vial of blood. "We will have to see." He said as he went back inside of his hut too attempt to make another charm. It would be longer this time a complete hour before he emerged. "Its shoddy compared too the first charm, but it will have too do unless you want too hunt down another griffin." The smith said tossing the charm too Fate.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: WTF Old Man!   WTF Old Man! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:07 am

WTF Old Man!

I glance at the chimera as it jumps in front of the Smithy. It makes me laugh that he think something so weak can save him. "If I wanted to harm you, your head would be on the ground right now and that pet of your would be a burning lump of flesh. I want you to pay us for our work smithy. You only paid two of us, and I see three of us you fool." I point at Roshi, "One," Then at Fay, "Two," Then to myself, "Three." I hold up three fingers and wiggle them. "You can count right? And if you needed the things in better condition then you should have said so you idiot." My eye following the Smithy as he gets some more blood or something and goes back into the hut. After twenty minutes of waiting I get the feeling he is trying to play us and I look at Fay to give her the 'Do it.' She looks at me for a moment before looking at Fluffy. The chimera gets the image that it's mouths at sealed shut and its limbs have turned to stone keeping it from moving. A dark door opens up from under it so it falls into and seals it away. My cold eyes glance over at Roshi it see if he has a problem with it or anything. Fay lets out a sigh, "Why do people always think that they can gip us?" I give a shrug. "Seem to happen a lot lately. Go out do a job then they don't want to pay us for our service. We wouldn't be very professional of us to let people get away without paying us." After a little while longer the smithy finally comes back out and tosses the charm at me. I look at the charm for just a moment before putting it in my pocket. "Well it was nice doing business with you. Fay let's take the Old Man home." A portal opens up that takes us back to Roshi's apartment.

WC: 344/2450
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF Old Man!   WTF Old Man! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF Old Man!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: The Deep-
Jump to: