Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uncover the Mystery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon

Number of posts : 10
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-17

Uncover the Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Uncover the Mystery   Uncover the Mystery EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:06 am

"So, this is the life I have chosen? A life of solitude and regrets? I guess that's what it will be. But the way I play, the abilities I display make others excited, makes them happy. I guess that's good enough for me. The playing field is everything I have, and everything I could ever ask for. I can vent my anger in it, I can give out the violence I feel, I can hit the enemy with all my might, and feel no regret, feel no sadness or solitude. My life in the playing field is everything I've got and there's no way I'm giving that up."

He was lying on his bed when the sunshine pierced through the window's blinds, hitting his eyelids and making him shield from them using his forearm. He didn't want to wake up yet, but the game would be starting at 12:00 that morning and he needed to get ready. Five minutes went by, and the young adult stood up from what he called a bed. His job didn't give him much money to buy a mansion, so he lived as he could, as any twenty year old could, a small apartment near the Academy, the one he had to give up after his parent's death. He walked over to the fridge, took out an orange juice he had saved and started drinking it, that was his usual breakfast along with an energy shake. Leon turned on the small T.V. that was on his kitchen as news of some murders were spreading, they were odd, uncommon murders, but, to be honest, Leon couldn't care less.

"So, maybe today….maybe today someone will pull me out of this hell hole…someone will realize my potential…" He thought to himself as he walked out of his tiny apartment, closing the door behind him and carrying his football equipment with him. His slender body makes it hard to believe he was a football player, though, if you looked past that, you would see that his muscles were rather ripped and his body was in excellent conditions, then again, he didn't have anything else to do, his whole life centered on the goal of becoming a football pro.

The field was right in front of Leon, it was improvised, very few patches of grass covered the old, abandoned space that they called field. Most of the players were amateurs, you could say they played on the streets; the teams didn't even had names. But Leon's team did, he had made sure they weren't unnoticed; you can't be taken seriously by the scouts if the team you play on doesn't even has a name. The Scarlet Crusaders was the name he had picked, the team wasn't very good, had it not been for Leon's superior running skills, they would probably be sitting at the bottom of the league, yet, here they were, playing for the street "championship" game. The team in front? A team full of thugs, that use force and trickery to destroy their opponents, they do not respect the rules of the game, nor do they even try to uphold them.

"Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirp!" The sound of a whistle went on and the starting kick-off was done, Leon was all the way back in his end zone, receiving the ball, his blue eyes quickly scanned the entire field, the opposing players flew right through his blockers, yet, a small opening was made through the left wing, he sprinted there, his body moving swiftly within the wind and between the big masses of players trying to stop him, but he was too elusive, too quick for them, he broke free in the very first play of the game to score the opening touchdown. The Scarlet Crusaders were already up 7-0, with mere seconds gone from the clock.

"Listen, that guy, #22, must be stopped…do everything you have to in order to stop him…show him our brutality!" The captain of the opposing team told his teammates, a mighty roar came from the huddle and it seemed a decision had been made. Right now though, the offense was on the field, and after a couple of plays, they had scored the tying touchdown. The Crusaders defense wasn't that good, they mostly relied on Leon to outscore the opposing team and it seemed morale was down after such a quick score by the enemy. Nevertheless, Leon took on the field, catching the ball once more from the ensuing kick-off. Once more, he scanned the field and found an opening through the center, he darted there, but quickly found a dead end, his neck twisted, his head turned as the gorilla like hand from an enemy grabbed his facemask and plummeted him on the ground, Leon laid there, his neck hurting, huffing for air as the strength with which the enemy had pulled him was more than he could made.

"Ah, ah….t-that…hurt…." Leon spoke to himself, as he barely ever spoke to his teammates, one of them, got close to him and helped him up, whispering words of support to his fallen comrade. Leon got up, rather pissed off and ready to answer back with yet another score.

First and Ten, the series starts and the play is a run to the outside for Leon. The ball is snapped as he runs to the right, far out from the right tackle, easily avoiding the hit from the Defensive End, he looks ahead and sees open space, just to very quickly be hit by two guys, one from right to left on his legs and the other from left to right on his rib cage, the hit is thunderous, the opposing teams clamors as the Crimson Crusaders look in pain as the ball is ripped away from Leon's hold, falling onto the opposing team players, who runs it rather easily for another quick score. 14-7 and Leon feels ashamed, that his was powerful enough to put him down, to let go of the ball, of what was his only passion and best skill. He was in shock and in pain. Unbelievable pain. He could feel how one of his left ribs was cracked at least, but he couldn't leave the game, not after such a small amount of time had passed.

"I…can't let this happen…I can't let this become my life…I WILL NOT let this happen!" The leader shouts and roars, intimidating even his own teammates, he feels an adrenaline rush through his entire body, the pain of his rib is gone, the shame of the hit isn't there and all there is in his eyes and mind are revenge. He takes on the field, prepared to run once more, the kick-off sails straight to him, he knows they are challenging him and he will make them pay.

His eyes scan the field, find their target, the guy that had fired up the enemy team, and darts towards him, his blockers are able to shut out a few opponents, leaving Leon on a one on one bout with his hater, the seconds seems like lifetimes, and soon, they collide, helmet to helmet making a thunderous slam, Leon's legs feel the pain, the pressure of the enemy's body on him, of Leon's power against the ground, and soon, they keep moving, they keep running, leaving behind a fallen opponent, knocked out, completely shut out from the play as Leon's body gained that momentum. Turning it onto a touchdown with ease. 14-14 and The Crimson Crusaders have the momentum now.

The game went by smoothly, Leon's adrenaline rush didn't subside and the opposing team had no way to stop him, the score? 35-14 for the Crimson Crusaders, which were now the street champions. It wasn't long before the field was vacated, after the celebrations, the songs, the chants; everyone went out with their friends, family, girlfriend/boyfriend, except for Leon. He stood there, at the center of the field, covered by a shroud of darkness from the night, only lit up by the moonshine, looking up, wondering about the solitude he felt. An odd feeling running through his body, resentment towards the people who left him, but proud, very proud of his accomplishment.

[Quest: Adrenaline Rush]
Requirements: 750 Words
Reward: Adrenaline Rush! when a human succumbs to fear or extreme circumstances, their attributes can increase +1 for a matter of 5 posts, or until k/o'd or killed.

Word Count: 1,364
Total EXP Gained: 1,364-750= 614.

[OCC: I hope I did it right, I wanted this to be my opening post for a role-play as well as being my first quest on the site. Is it alright?]

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Uncover the Mystery   Uncover the Mystery EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:23 am

Yes, this is fine; looks good.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Uncover the Mystery   Uncover the Mystery EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:59 am

Uncover the Mystery Penny2_01
Rat tat tat tat……rat tat tat tat…..rat tatatatat….

Back in his day ( or was it his?) there was the distinct memory of arguing, not quite sure about what. When the word. University. Was brought up. In truth he had came here because he had to train, well. Train as Wiseman. Lately he’d been spending an awful lot of time in Gera’Sey. And the random disappearances of the Kyro Corp CPO ( Close Protection Operative) might get slightly suspicious when one linked the fact that he looked an awful lot like the up and coming arch demon of Gera’Sey. Then again. One had to have contacts in hell to even get a sniff of that. But he wasn’t going to start doubting the people in the Division. If being a ruler of hell had taught him anything it was to never underestimate your opponents. Particularly if it was their actual paying job to find you and kill your ass. For that particular reason he was going to start jumping things up slightly more as far as his training went. Before it had all been for Shiori. Everything for her. To help her. To protect her.

But…things had started to change. As he passed over some money for a large coke from a vendor, as to not seem such a strange person. Despite the blank look he was giving the vendor whilst taking the coke. He placed the straw in his mouth and began to drink. Yes. Before everything had all been for her. But now, with all the time spent in hell. All the required ruthlessness. Everything seemed to have awakened that little demonic voice in him that called for him to start looking out for number one. Although he’d never inform her of this sudden change in his allegiances. And if all went well. She’d never know. Gera’Sey was created to protect her. And protect her it would. But he’d just shift it slightly…so that she too would benefit Gera’Sey. But first he was going to need someone. A drone. A human. In all thoughts, people would likely assume that this would be Shiori. The one human that he could honestly actually “enjoy” being around. However it was for that reason, and that she saw herself as his superior. His boss. ( As amusing as that thought was). That he couldn’t use her for this purpose.

He needed himself a contact in the human world that would serve his interests. And one that he could use to help him train. Which was again. Partially his reason for being here. He followed the crowd into the stadium. Taking himself a seat and watching the game start. He was looking out for an athlete. Someone strong. Imposing. There were certainly many of them on this field. But one in particular caught his eye. Number 22. Sitting there, blank eyes staring onto the game. The boy had taken a violent hit. And had managed to get back up. Managed not to give into his agony. And had in the end. Been the deciding factor of the game. A final drink of his coke, the last sip. And he decided. But did this one have the will power required to enter this world? People left. Those who had been watching. The players themselves. Eventually night fell. And only Penny, and number 22 remained. With the night being an appropriate cover. Penny stood up. It was time to test the will power of 22. To find if he did indeed have what it took. Penny stretched out with his mind. Making contact with the player. And whispering.

“ I see it in your face. Discontentment….you feel like you deserve more…like there’s something else out there waiting for you….”.

Penny faded into the shadows, using his power of darkness to move himself through the night. Appearing to the back of number 22. And speaking aloud this time. “ And waiting it is…..waiting for you to reach out and grab it….But whats waiting for you is a world that would drive a lesser man to madness….the things that live there…are what nightmares are made of….”. He smirked. Laughing lightly. “ But also…dreams…”. The darkness around the field. And the two of them would get denser. A pool of shadows like tar would begin to spread out from Penny. Creatures raised up out of them. Shadow Familiars. Creatures of darkness, almost feline in appearance. Sporting claws that were wickedly sharp. Two of them dragged themselves out of this darkness. Penny pointed towards number 22.

“ Prove it to me you are ready, destroy these obstacles in your way…and I will open the door, and raise you from perdition”.

In truth, this wasn’t the power of this particular spell. They weren’t strong and he didn’t want to kill him. This was more of a test of will, of overcoming fear. To see if this human really did have what it took, what he required.
Word Count:819
Total Word Count: 819
Technique Used: Shadow Familars, summoned two for Leon to overcome.
Uncover the Mystery Penny2_03
Back to top Go down
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Uncover the Mystery   Uncover the Mystery EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Lost in his thoughts, Leon was rather distracted, careless, his defenses were down and his body rather relaxed. Then, that sound, that voice came into his mind. They echoed for a few seconds, "…you feel like you deserve more…" over and over that line repeated itself within the young human's mind. His body reacted though; he got on guard, confused as to what was that he had heard. His eyes quickly glanced around, they shifted from side to side, to his knowledge, everyone was gone except for him, that deserted field was like his home, the place where he truly felt useful and where his worries were left behind. Yet, someone had come and those worries, those fears, were appearing again. He didn't know how someone could possibly speak into his mind in that way. But it was happening and he didn't like it, this person was invading his home, that place he loved and felt like no one could bother him there.

Then, this person or, whatever it was appeared right behind him, speaking to him once more, this tie with a normal voice instead than on his mind, he jumped slightly, turning around rather quickly and lifting up his fists in a defensive stance, fearing that this person might attack hi and willing to defend himself, even though, whatever it was, was able to speak to his mind and rather easily get behind him. Leon was worried, yes, but he hadn't seen anything yet. This…man, was talking about what Leon deserved, talking about how easy it was for him to reach out and grab, talking about another world, another place where this was. Leon was surprised, interested, but confused. He wasn't sure what he meant, how could he? This person had appeared out of nowhere and was acting as if he knew Leon, or maybe, that was just one of his tactics.

"Who...are you?" Leon asked, his eyes burning onto Penny's silhouette, yet, he noticed something…strange was happening, the field they were at began to darken, his eyes could barely see anything anymore, all he could do was listen to Penny's word, the talk about dreams and nightmares, soon though, those same shadows that now covered the field, created creatures Leon had never seen before, in shock, he lowered his arms, letting down his defenses purely by the fact of having no idea what had happened and the shock those creatures had caused on him. The creatures soon launched themselves at Leon, and a simply scratch from one of the was enough to make him react, the pain he felt when the claws of these creature pierced through his skin made Leon aware that, if he wanted to live, he would have to fight against them.

"Who the hell are you?!" Leon shouted as he leaped from side to side, dodging the creature's attacks with ease, though, once in a while, those claws would strike against his forearms, which he was using to block the creatures attacks. It wasn't long before his arms bled like they had been cut over and over by a kitchen knife, Leon's face showed no pain, however, be it because he had a large pain threshold, or simply because adrenaline was rushing through every single vein in his body. The boy had to strike back, before his body gave up and simply shut down.

"Ok, this has gone far too long…I can't die here…and I can't die without knowing why…." He thought to himself as he adopted a more offensive stance, his arms were lifted up and instead of dodging the attacks of the incoming creature, he stood there, inviting them in, surely, they would fall for his trap. Soon after, those two shadow creatures lunched at him, he ducked, the claws of these creatures scratching his back this time, but he was in the position he wanted to be, the adrenaline was rushing through his body, the creatures abdomens were right there, next to his body and quickly, his fists began to slam against the creature's bodies, strangely enough, they found their target, solid hits slammed against them as his fists unleashed a flurry of blows against both of them, they would wince and shriek, but eventually, the silence of the night would be all that could be heard, nothing else.

Leon stood there, his arms bleeding badly, his body covered in sweat and shaking, over and over. Leon hadn't noticed, but he was feeling fear, a fear deeper than he had ever felt before. His body was numb, his heart racing quickly and he couldn't understand why. This fear hadn't stopped him from defending himself, but it certainly was there, after all, he was a human. His feelings overshadowed anything else and the uncertainty created this fear, this person had just summoned creatures as dark as the night's sky.
"W-who are you…?" Leon asked as he looked at Penny, his voice was breaking, but it was very obvious he was trying to hide that fear he was feeling, hoping that this man wouldn't notice.

WC:843
TEXP: +1
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uncover the Mystery   Uncover the Mystery EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Uncover the Mystery Arch

It was inspiring in a way just how this little thing managed to still stand before him. Terrified as he was, and oh he was terrified. It seemed that his new form had only escalated the previous levels of fear. Kicking the heart into overdrive. But even so, he still sensed defiance. There was still a questioning nature. And he found that oh so good. He had indeed chosen correctly when he picked number 22 out from the others. He was the one that was required. He laughed inside Leon's mind. It was an echoing laughter. Once again. Fading into darkness. Penny would reappear behind Leon. Arm over the humans shoulder like they were two long lost buddies. " Oh com'on now...don’t be sounding so grim. I'm offering you the chance of a lifetime....look I know what they say about Demons But the thing is, not everything in that old rumour mill is true...most of it is! But that’s beside the point Demons lie? Everyone lies, you lie...I lie...angels lie....difference is we're just slightly more upfront about when we're doing It, and in the end doesn't that make us more honest?". He let out a little grin. He lifted his arm away from Leon taking a few steps forward then spinning on his toe, whipping out a cigarette and a lighter with the kind of skill that only a seasoned smoker would have. He took a draw and put on a face and voice like one of those old Italian mob bosses from gang flicks used.

" Listen here kid I said listen heah...."

He pointed his cigarette at him like it was some sort of stick. I'm gonna hand'ja ovea to this lady and shes gonna train ya up real good ya hear?...shes gonna give ya the good ol' fashioned intro course to this world o' mine Gonna teach ya how to walk the walk talk the talk". . He put his hands over his head, did a little jig. " Dance the dance....". He then stopped looking up at Leon with a blank face. Almost emotionless. Soemthing would tell Leon that for all this strange,foriegn and down right insane behaviour. This face, this next way of talking. Was his true nature. The clown was just a mask. Something hide his true nature from the world. " She'll teach you how to shoot and slash your way through your enemies....but it'll be me who teaches you how to rip, tear, and garrotte their heads off...it'll be me who gives you the power to be better than the normal rank and file ". . He winked. " If your interested, make your way over to the address on this card". He removed one of the Kyrocorps cards from his jacket pocket. Handed it to Leon. It had the address of the place. " Oh actually one moment..." He grabbed the card back and then removed a pen scribbling something on the back. Then handed it back with a rather amusing message on the back.

" Give the card to a girl called Shiori, tell the reception you are looking for her. If they ask why. Tell them wiseman sent you that should be enough to get you to see her. ". He just winked before he left, turning his back. And whispering one last message into Leons mind. " Just don't forget two things...one No matter who signs your paycheque, no matter who claims they've employed you...you work for me...Second thing....anyone asks about Wiseman...Don't mention to anyone that you know what I am....or I'll disembowel you myself....As far as everyone is aware....you are just a football player I saw potential in....its of great importance...we keep that little secret between us...Once you are all set up...come to Office number 26 on the 6th floor of the Kyro Corp building...at midnight...Chances are by then they'll have gave you your equipment and setcha up....but from there, I'll be taking you out for a good night on the town....". He grinned. Shrugged And began to fade into the shadows. " Or you could just forget you ever met me...put it down as just another nightmare...".
Word Count:691
Total Word Count: 2089
Technique Used: .

Last edited by Ethereal on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Uncover the Mystery   Uncover the Mystery EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 pm

His question was answered, but, not as he had expected. Penny transformed into nothing else but a monster, at least in Leon's eyes. Then, the revelation occurred. He was an arch demon coming from hell, and the words that spurred out from Penny's mouth next was what made Leon get…worried. "I've come for you…" Leon tried raising his arms, the blood gushing out still, as his body could feel nothing but fear, what was a mere human to do against a demon like this? He wasn't going to leave without a fight thought, but honestly, his body was drained, he had just played a football match and fought those shadow monsters as well, in all honesty, he had no more energy to fight.

He then heard Penny's voice inside his mind once more, "That's why I've chosen you", and, while he still felt fear, he now knew Penny wasn't going to kill him. He had something else in mind. The demon spoke about a world he had created, a world where Leon could survive and, a world that would let him take what was rightfully his, but, we all know Demon's lie don't we? Leon though, lowered his barely risen arms and looked at the demon in front, all the fear he felt was still there, but he wasn't going to run away, even if he wanted too, it would probably have been useless against this person. He thought for a moment, pondering about the implications accepting this deal would have, would he lose anything? Not really, he had nothing to begin with.
"Take what's rightfully is mine? What is this? What will happen to me if I accept your offering?" Leon's voice was still hesitant; he was talking to a demon for god sakes, and a very, very imposing one. His body grew weak from the blood lose and he fell on one of his knees, panting a bit heavily now, he really had no option this time. He was hesitant, but at the same time, he wanted to know what he would be able to take by accepting this demon's offering.

"I will not be ignorant….nor weak….if what you can give me by accepting your offering will make me stronger….faster…meaner, I'll take it. I will be a part of the world you have created" Leon panted a bit more, he was starting to feel dizzy, but kept his head high, looking up at this monstrous demon, challenging, brave, but human and full of fear and confusion. What could he expect from Penny? He had no idea and this….darkness…did nothing to make him feel at ease.

WC: 437
TWC: 1,894
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uncover the Mystery   Uncover the Mystery EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Uncover the Mystery Arch

It was inspiring in a way just how this little thing managed to still stand before him. Terrified as he was, and oh he was terrified. It seemed that his new form had only escalated the previous levels of fear. Kicking the heart into overdrive. But even so, he still sensed defiance. There was still a questioning nature. And he found that oh so good. He had indeed chosen correctly when he picked number 22 out from the others. He was the one that was required. He laughed inside Leon's mind. It was an echoing laughter. Once again. Fading into darkness. Penny would reappear behind Leon. Arm over the humans shoulder like they were two long lost buddies. " Oh com'on now...don’t be sounding so grim. I'm offering you the chance of a lifetime....look I know what they say about Demons But the thing is, not everything in that old rumour mill is true...most of it is! But that’s beside the point Demons lie? Everyone lies, you lie...I lie...angels lie....difference is we're just slightly more upfront about when we're doing It, and in the end doesn't that make us more honest?". He let out a little grin. He lifted his arm away from Leon taking a few steps forward then spinning on his toe, whipping out a cigarette and a lighter with the kind of skill that only a seasoned smoker would have. He took a draw and put on a face and voice like one of those old Italian mob bosses from gang flicks used.

" Listen here kid I said listen heah...."

He pointed his cigarette at him like it was some sort of stick. I'm gonna hand'ja ovea to this lady and shes gonna train ya up real good ya hear?...shes gonna give ya the good ol' fashioned intro course to this world o' mine Gonna teach ya how to walk the walk talk the talk". . He put his hands over his head, did a little jig. " Dance the dance....". He then stopped looking up at Leon with a blank face. Almost emotionless. Soemthing would tell Leon that for all this strange,foriegn and down right insane behaviour. This face, this next way of talking. Was his true nature. The clown was just a mask. Something hide his true nature from the world. " She'll teach you how to shoot and slash your way through your enemies....but it'll be me who teaches you how to rip, tear, and garrotte their heads off...it'll be me who gives you the power to be better than the normal rank and file ". . He winked. " If your interested, make your way over to the address on this card". He removed one of the Kyrocorps cards from his jacket pocket. Handed it to Leon. It had the address of the place. " Oh actually one moment..." He grabbed the card back and then removed a pen scribbling something on the back. Then handed it back with a rather amusing message on the back.

" Give the card to a girl called Shiori, tell the reception you are looking for her. If they ask why. Tell them wiseman sent you that should be enough to get you to see her. ". He just winked before he left, turning his back. And whispering one last message into Leons mind. " Just don't forget two things...one No matter who signs your paycheque, no matter who claims they've employed you...you work for me...Second thing....anyone asks about Wiseman...Don't mention to anyone that you know what I am....or I'll disembowel you myself....As far as everyone is aware....you are just a football player I saw potential in....its of great importance...we keep that little secret between us...Once you are all set up...come to Office number 26 on the 6th floor of the Kyro Corp building...at midnight...Chances are by then they'll have gave you your equipment and setcha up....but from there, I'll be taking you out for a good night on the town....". He grinned. Shrugged And began to fade into the shadows. " Or you could just forget you ever met me...put it down as just another nightmare...".
Word Count:691
Total Word Count: 2089
Technique Used: .
Back to top Go down
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Uncover the Mystery   Uncover the Mystery EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:42 pm

His body still felt numb, but the bleeding seemed to have ceased, the touch of his arm around his shoulders made his body shiver and flinch, yet, he didn't moved, his semblance stayed the same as it was before and rather than run for his life or fall to the ground, he stood his ground. Once more, all he could do was listen; listen to what this demon had proposed and a rather blunt explanation of what he was and what he wanted. He talked about lying, which made Leon curious, yes, more than scared he was curious as to learn the truth about those words. Did everyone lie alike? Did they all try to hide the fact that they are lying, while demons are blunt about it? It was intriguing to say the least. Leon then noticed Penny smoking, it seemed that Leon's athlete side was still in, since he turned his head away, trying to avoid coming in contact with the smoke.

"A woman…will teach me?" He spoke with a feeling of inferiority, this far, Leon had been an ace on his football team, the best athlete on the field, and, it’s not that he was sexist; he simply didn't fancy the idea of being thought by a woman. Then again, considering this was a demon he was talking about, this woman was probably one as well. Though, what came next frightened him to some extent, the change in Penny's voice and expression was…dark and kind of worried Leon, but his words, oh those words, made Leon's skin flinch. Did he really want to rip, tear and garrotte people's heads off? Then again, Peny's next line made him forget about what he had heard "the power to be better than the normal rank and file" That was what he wanted. He was a semi-pro athlete, with dreams of greatness in the sport he loved and, it seemed, that Penny could give him that last push he needed.

"I will not forget this…Wiseman…I will take that power you talk about…" He said as he saw Penny fade into shadows, which seemed to be a characteristic of his. Leon was left once more alone on that field he loved, but this time, it was different. He had just experienced something extraordinary, something…weird and fearsome, and something that any normal human being would have died just by witnessing it.

"Shiori eh? I will meet her soon enough…AGH…!" Leon's body cringed in pain from the injuries he had sustained, he was drained, completely exhausted and wasn't able to hold himself up that easily, nevertheless, he knew he couldn’t stay there, he would surely die if he did, he gathered his strength and left the field, getting onto the streets of the city, heading for a nearby hospital, he didn't have a lot of money, but surely he would be able to pay the bill of whatever he needed. After that, he would have to pay a visit to that place, to where he would meet Shiori, to Kyrocorps.

WC: 506
TWC: 3,150
TEXP: +1
TTEXP: 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncover the Mystery   Uncover the Mystery Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncover the Mystery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum