Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Bad and The Beautiful

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

The Bad and The Beautiful Empty
PostSubject: The Bad and The Beautiful   The Bad and The Beautiful EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:54 pm

The Bad and The Beautiful Fate_1

Force has the best of any argument:
Soon proved by the story which I present.
A thirsty lamb was drinking where
A brook ran crystal clear.
Up came a wolf who had been lured there
By hunger, since it was a spot where prey might be.
"Soiling it, intrepid transgressor?" the wolf growled...

The shouchu floating around flee when my reading from the small leather bond book stops. I glance over at the sounds of screams coming from a small yokai in the dark parts of nearby alley as two bigger ones jump it and pulls it apart. The scene goes mostly unnoticed as the higher order demons go about their business without giving it any thought.

"Such impropriety involves a penalty."

Turning my attention back to my book while sitting on the black railing that circles the fountain of fire. The heat warms the pale skin of my cheeks in the light of the burning sky. I find breeze caused by the heat refreshing as it hits my face to move my blond locks. Peace and quiet are the best things in life... it didn't seem like I was going to find either today.

WC: 148
The Bad and The Beautiful Fate_3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Bad and The Beautiful   The Bad and The Beautiful EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Moving down a street through Adrian I shift my gaze scanning from side to side as I take in a deep breath before letting it out as a deep sigh, a sign of annoyance as I scan the area before me with my gaze. Falling silent as I move down the street I slip my hands into the pockets of my pants, bringing my gaze to rest ahead of me for a moment before shifting it to the burning sky. With my gaze on the sky I shift it across the sky for a moment before I begin to shift it once again, shifting it across the burning sky before bringing it back down and glancing around as I hear the sound of screams. " Hmm. " I murmur lightly as I shift my gaze once again before looking towards the souce of the screams. " I wonder what nefarious deeds are taking place to make such screams. " I ask myself as I begin to shift coarse and move in the direction of the screams.

Post WC: 176
The Bad and The Beautiful Valkri12
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The Bad and The Beautiful   The Bad and The Beautiful EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:10 pm

The dying cries of the small yokai finally come to an end as it becomes the lunch for the other. I come to stand on the railing, taking on dramatic pose with my hand on my chest as I hold the book out to read from it.

the wolf growled,
"Leaving me to drink what you fouled? Such impropriety involves a penalty."

"Bear with me," the lamb said, "your Majesty.
I've not trespassed anywhere.
I'm twenty feet from where you were;
Am Here, Where what you can't drink went

I group of ogre's walking by stop to look as one of them questions "That is wrong with that guy?" and another shrugs his shoulders, "What is a lamb? It sounds tasty..." While the other one looks closely, "You sure that is a guy?"

In its descent;
And to b mathematical,
How have I possibly by what I have done
Polluted water of your own?"

"You stirred the mud." Bloodthirsty minds are small.
"And the past year as well, I know you slandered me."

One looks to the others, "Did that guy just call use stupid?" The other ogre is drooling, "Tasty..." while the third is still questing the sex of the party that is reading out loud on the railing. "Hey! You! Guy making all that noise! Who do you think you are calling small minded?!"

My glaze shift to the three large ogre's when they intrude on my reading. Seeing something of interest, the small book comes to a close and is placed into the inside pocket of my coat.

"Answer me little man!" One takes a sing at my from to hit the railing after I vanish.

"What a lovely blade." I pull the dark blade from cloth it was wrap in as they turn around to see that I was behind him.

"Give that back you little thief!" he sings at me again to be blocked by the blade in question.

WC: 324
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Bad and The Beautiful   The Bad and The Beautiful EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:19 pm

While moving forwards the screams begin to die down until they finally come to an end moments before I arrive at what I beleive is the source, or at least the area where they came from. Coming to a stop, I glance around as I let out a light sigh, having apparently missed the fun as some others appear to be making lunch of a simple yokai. I look down at the blood on the ground for a moment before I begin to shift my gaze, glancing around the area before spotting a figure standing atop some railing babbling about something. I watch the figure for a few moments before my view becomes obstructed by three large ogre demons as they come to as top in front of me, between myself and the figure reading. Turning my attention, I shift my gaze over the three figures for a moment as I shift my hands in my pockets, " Hmm, seem's I missed the fun. " I murmur lightly to myself. I keep my gaze set upon the three, listening to them for a moment before I begin to turn my gaze from them, moments away from going about my stroll. Before I can fully turn my gaze from the three I notice them begining to move before a fight seems to break out. As a skirmish begins to break out I turn my gaze back to the three ogers and the one they attack, the same figure that once babbled on about something.

Post WC: 253
The Bad and The Beautiful Valkri12
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The Bad and The Beautiful   The Bad and The Beautiful EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:02 pm

With the blade between ogre's massive fist and my slim fame, my jade stare looks past the blocked wall of harden hide into the ogre's beady red eyes. The blade pulses and in a blink of an eye, blood burst from the gash in ogre's arm. The ogre stumbles back, while the hunger one moves in with his big hands open to catch me as his tongue hangs out, dipping with droll while yelling "Testy EATS!" The blade already in motion, strikes him across the jaw with a force that sends him flying through the air like a cannonball till he crashes through the wall a nearby building after skipping across the ground a few times.
The third member of the ogre party being a little slow to act or he was just a little smarter than the other two to wait for an opening to attack with his over sized meat cleaver. It bites into my shoulder, flaming red blood burst from the wound, ruining my nice black suit. The ogre's eyes widen from a sharp pain coming from between his legs caused by boot that was placed there with a swift kick of my leg. With a dazed look on his face my small hand come over to grip it like a ball, "Flaming heavens, burning earth, Fyreball!" With a small boom the ogre falls to the ground with a chard face.
I brush my golden locks from my face before reaching into my pocket and pull out the little book to finish my reading.

-"How?" the lamb asked. "I, unweaned, born recently-
This very Year? I still require home care."
-"Your brother then, you've one somewhere."
-"But I have none."-"It was some relative then;
All of you sheep are unfair;
You, your shepherds, and the dogs they train.
I have a debt to myself to discharge."
Dragged down a wooded gully,
The small was eaten by the large
Unconditionally.

The little book pops as I close it and put away. "You should have pay attention to my story... Thanks for the sword little lambs." The heels of my boots click as I walk away with one hand in my pocket and the other holding onto my new claimed prize. Given the pretty boy that had been watching a glance with my jade eyes and "Yo." as I walk are on by him.

WC: 395/ 867
OOC: going to UYB
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bad and The Beautiful   The Bad and The Beautiful Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum