Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Penny Prelude

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 pm

A Penny Prelude

In the days following Izuya’s visit to Sanzon’s academy after the dual run-in with the Yakuza and police, Izuya would take Sanzon up on the opportunity to visit his place in the past realm. He didn’t necessarily want to go through the trouble of getting Sanzon and taking him back to the past with him for the tour, he just figured if Sanzon was already in the past, then that could work in his favor. With that notion in mind, he found himself flying peacefully through the afternoon skies towards the northeastern coast of the mainland. He had gained a good idea of where this Artillia was through Sanzon’s own thoughts in their meeting. This information was coupled with some merchants he chatted with in Sai City much earlier to assist in leading the Kami in the current direction that he was going. Annoyingly enough, he recounted how tiring it was to have to actually visit a place first before being able to teleport there. He didn’t want to chance it on a brief recollection from Sanzon, so he was doing it the right way.

He finds himself approaching what he would take to be the colony, observing it from an aerial point of view. His flight begins to descend diagonally until he lands at the edge of the colony, entering into the place where he was told spirits and humans alike were coaxed to live freely together. “Hopefully this is going to be a fun place to visit,” he smiles to himself in entering the village limits.

258 / 258
A Penny Prelude Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 pm

A Penny Prelude Sansantoo_01

A new set of traders had reached our village, giving me a better set of satisfaction in knowing we were going to be a prosperous nation. there were still a lot of things left to do, and I had hoped that we would be more than able to get things off the ground before we expanded into our two outposts. What would be our capital building was already being built, and the foundation was dug, lined, and being solidified. I was rather happy with it, and our carpentry guild, for their effective work. Stepping into my own private quarters on the flagship of our future naval flee (also the boat that brought us over from Mandira...), I looked at a calendar that had been set out on the table. In here, pieces of technology and items from the future, including a watch, maps, and binoculars were spread out. The traders who had been offering lumber had not responded yet, and that slightly worried me. I may have to take care of that soon.

On the outside of the village, the forest would end at a dirt path that circled the outskirts. Patrols of two guards would be spaced out my about a hundred and fifty meters, with only one primary road leading into town. Halfway between the forest and the first building was a small tower, abotu twenty feet high with a man in it on watch. Watching the newcomer curiously, he would greet him with a cheerful "Welcome to Artillia!"

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
A Penny Prelude Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 pm

A Penny Prelude

Stopped before reaching the interior, Izuya would pause to give attention to the guard man on watch at the tower. His gaze would ascend the length of the pole before it rested on the cheery male to whom he waves and counter greets. Testing the theory of whether they were spirit savvy, Izuya casually floats up to the same heights that the guard occupied as he counter greets, “hello! Thank you for the warm greeting. You’ve confirmed that this is the Artilia that I have been looking for.” Deciding that the guard could be useful, I ask, “I heard the mayor of sorts was a fire demon; where could I find him?”

In the distance about a quarter mile away, another ominous figure would be approaching the village at full speed with his gaze set on landing. It wouldn’t be long before he was here, but for the moment, he was still outside of sensing range.

156 / 414
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:17 pm

The man would not be surprised by the floating being. After all, they had seen a lot since their move to the mainland. After the battle of the gods, their protector had delivered them to their new home.
"Ah, welcome spiritual leader! The Diarch (city mayor or governor equivelant) is away now that our Chancellor has returned! If you request council, follow the road to fountain, and seek out Malina, she can guide you to our protector!" His tone would be laid back, and pretty care free. Up here, there was little to harm the village. Even so, they continued their patrols just in case. Now that the village was growing into a city, they were cutting into the forest that held wildlife. Every once in a while, a hungry animal would wonder in and become a new pair of shoes. The man would point towards the village road before turning back around and taking a seat.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:35 pm

A Penny Prelude

With a nod, Izuya would chirp, “I thank you kind sir,” and proceed on his way in the direction to which he was pointed leaving the sentry to continue his casual overseeing. Moving away from the tower, his body would lower in altitude to the road that led in to the fountain. Izuya realized that it was unfortunate that he would not get to meet the fire spirit today, but still good that Sanzon would be here. The Kami regarded that this would help him get to know another side of Sanzon that probably wasn’t prevalent when in the city. Walking casually and taking his time, the light spirit would look about the village, judging it to be quaint in comparison to some of the established areas of the time. He could tell that it was still in the process of growing. After proceeding for a bit, he finds himself within the village confines and next to the fountain that was described. Speaking to himself, he murmur, “Malina wasn’t it? Sanzon seems to like to keep female assistants about him. Knowing him, she would probably have to be stunningly beautiful.” His gaze shifts about the area to see if he found someone who may fit that description.

207 / 621
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:45 pm

The village would be moving with activity, while the center area around the fountain bustled with small stads of home grown and home made items. Traders from other villagers were able to open stands as well, increasing the productivity of trade. On the east side of the courtyard were two buildings that were connected to each other. Outside of the left one were several men who were giving a report to a tall, slender brunette. Her blue robes were accented by a single light blue sash that tied it altogether, looking like a streak of lightning. Sending the men off, she made her way toawrds the fountain to check the marketplace.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:00 am

A Penny Prelude

As the scene progresses to unfold, Izuya’s eyes come across the tall slender brunette in blue robes, and as they do, a smile slides across his lips as he makes the assumption, “…and that must be her.” With that, he proceeds through the busy center area towards the woman whom he had glanced from across the yard. On arriving to her, he would notice several males coming to her with reports. He knew that it would be rude to interrupt them while they were speaking to her, so he would wait patiently on the side. Instead of speaking verbally to her, he would speak into her mind softly as he would inquire in a coy tone, “Excuse me, I’m one of Sanzon’s friends from the other realm. Since I sense him in the general area, I would like to speak with him. Can I just walk to him, or do I have to go through you first? I spoke with the guard at the village edge who indicated a brunette beauty was the one to talk to.”

177 / 798
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:40 am

The young woman would take a seat by the fountain at one of the tables before she was approached by a stranger. looking this one over, she slightly glared at the mention of the Diarch. while she was unfamiliar with the "other realm", she did know that Sanzon had been missing, and the fire Diarch had been watching over the village. The news that he had returned had not been relayed to her, causing her to fume. She was dealing with all of his work while he probably laid across the beach somewhere...

"where is he."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:33 pm

A Penny Prelude

As she sits before him, Izuya would stand in a relaxed manner with one knee cocked and his hand pretty much in the pockets of his black coat. Izuya notes an interesting reaction from the young lady as her thoughts would indicate that she didn’t know much of the other side. That didn’t make for a very sophisticated person in his mind. He wondered if Sanzon purposely withheld information of the present realm from his normal citizens of this one. That much would make sense to Izuya since it made less sense to go blurting out cosmic rips to strangers; these people were probably safer in the realm of thinking they were in the only timeline going on at the present… which was the past. Izuya giggles a little internally on this concept as he finds himself posed with a question. “Oh?” he inquires in an interested tone, “you’re not able to tell where he is simply from feeling him? That must mean you’re a normal human?”

167 / 965
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:01 pm

The young woman would give him a look of unsettling insult and shock. Sense people? That sounded like something that demons would do. When it came to handling operations here, she did her job as she was directly authorized to do. It was difficult for her to understand what this newcomer was talking about, but if their protector had returned and hadn't told her, she was going to be very, very unhappy with him.

"no..."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:40 pm

A Penny Prelude

The simple answer was enough for Izuya as his hand comes to the top of his head, just beneath his bangs and his body arches back in a tactless laugh. The laugh ensues for a few moments as he revealed in the young woman’s dissatisfaction for a lingering moment before his body recoils and his arm lowers to his side as he gives a mischievous smile and comments, “it seems Sanzon has bad habits. Well… as when most people ask me a direct question, I have to inform you of my occupation. I am an information dealer, therefore, I cannot give you the information you want for free. It’s against my code. I’ll tell your master that you’re looking for him, however.” With that, Izuya would turn and begin walking in a random general direction; if she followed he would play with her a little longer, if she decided not to, then he would decide it was about time to find Sanzon.

Moving swiftly the male demon continues his rush towards Artilia with a stern look upon his face. It was only a matter of time before he would arrive over the settlement and be within visible range of it.

200 / 1165
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:37 pm

She would huff for a moment, obviously annoyed at the mans answer. While she wanted to know if he was telling the truth, she would not sacrifice her duties. Standing, she would bow lightly to the man before turning with a quick step to head back to the other buildings. She was irritated, and would try not to take it out on the people around her. The first priority would be to see if he was actually being serious. As she approached the building, she would yell out for Cavor, the head of the financial department. maybe he would know the answer..

As for me, I would check off another day in the calendar, and head outside to the main deck of the boat. It was a beautiful day, and there was a lot of work to get done. The village had been doing well in my absence. My first night back had gone well, and now I had an idea of where to start. Goooooooood morning Artillia!

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:49 pm

A Penny Prelude

A satisfied grin placed at the bottom of Izuya’s face as he looks in a backward manner at her continue to go about her day in a frustrated manner before his gaze shifts back to the front. He was able to get at least a little bit of arousal from her mixed emotions, good enough for a morning quickie. His mind refocuses on the current objective at hand, as if he paid attention to such things. Still, he figured he should probably go to where Sanzon was at the moment to play with him a little. Suddenly as he begins to make his way in the direction of the beach, he feels a strong presence approaching from the south. It wasn’t something that was familiar to him, so his eyes stay to the skies for a moment. Suddenly, like a falling star, something falls from the sky with great speed and lands on the distant beach with an explosion of sand and dust. With a perplexed look on his face, Izuya knew that was the same direction that Sanzon was in. He wondered if all wasn’t well in this realm. Picking up a brisk and feminine jog, Izuya makes his way towards the beach with haste.

As for Sanzon, the mid-sized cloud of smoke would hide the body of the visitor. For the time being the presence is ominous, but not a Domenating one; it would be something different. The visitor would not yet reveal itself or its purpose yet.

250 / 1415
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:00 pm

The explosion on the beach would instantly grab my attention. With a light bit of irritation at the ruining of my perfect afternoon, which was my morning, I continued my stretch. I couldn’t really get a feeling from whatever was over there, but I had a feeling that I probably wasn’t going to like it. Gauging the distance between the dock, our visitor, and the village, I made a quick calculation for a possible combat scenario. Priority one, keep whatever this was out of the village. If he had wanted to be peaceful he could have walked in, that much was evident by out open trade routes. If he was here, it looked like he came specifically for me. Cracking my shoulders backwards, a deep breath would be exhaled.

“Hey.. chicken shit.. you mind not destroying my beautiful beaches?”
Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:18 pm

A Penny Prelude

For a moment, there is no answer to Sanzon’s words. Then suddenly, there comes something. Instead of words, it’s more like coughing. The smoke begins to clear, but there is no body there, or rather, the body is very small. Paco floats at chest height in the center of the fading dust waving his hands back and forth in front of his face while trying to clear his little lungs of sand debris. After composing himself, he looks up and realizes that he has indeed found Sanzon. “Servant Lighting Tiger!” Paco calls out in his direction while making a glittering bee line towards the Kami, “you must come with me quickly! The master requires your assistance in Onitoshi!” There is urgency in the small creature’s voice.

Around this time, Izuya would have come onto the edge of the beach and bent over placing his hands on his knees to catch his breath. “Why didn’t I just fly?” he asks himself wondering about why he just jogged just now. Looking up, he sees Sanzon and something glistening. “Huh?” he says before his feet and body lift from the ground and he starts to float in the direction of the two spirits. “Hey Sanzon-kun,” he calls out with a smile having caught his breath quickly, “so I’ve finally found you. There was this beautiful young woman in the village looking for you and quite frustrated that she couldn’t find you…” Izuya did not read into any type of atmosphere that may have been there and passed off the beach explosion as a fluke.

261 / 1676
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:56 pm

I was pretty irked that he had messed up a bit of my beach. Paco? Did he jsut call me a servant? There was no reason for me to go with someone who would openly insult me, in my own territory. I would never do that to his master, who I saw as an equal. Already ready for combat without waiting, my right arm would extend before a light crackle of energy surged to the end. "here that music? it's a symphony of light." A thin, harmless weak bolt would be the result, and with a light whistle, it would travel rapidly across the area between the boat deck and the other. Wait.. did he say Onitoshi? Hell? there were a lot of other demons that could help him, and that stubborn demon didn't ask for help. Ever. I knew that better than most. He was a pride filled warrior who fought with honor.

My attention would shift to another familiar voice. What the??? I was not in the mood for visitors, I just woke up. Beautiful young woman? what was .. he... talking... oops. my bad. I guess I should have checked in and stuff last night. The same hand that released the bolt would come up to scratch the side of my head while I gazed towards the village with a lazy, carefree stare.
"Yea.. oops."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 pm

A Penny Prelude

Paco shifts his gaze towards the new comer as the bolt comes his way. “Yikes!” Paco realizes as the bolt comes towards him. The end result would be him squealing, “impudent!...” This is interrupted by Izuya, who would of course ignore the fairy when stating, “honey! What’s this I hear about having to go to Onitoshi?” During this time, Paco would have recovered from the shock of being attacked by an ally and would continue, “yes! We must depart swiftly! If we fly quickly we can get there within a few hours!” Izuya finally acknowledges the little fairy, turning to look to him before chuckling lightly to himself and saying, “surely you jest. Why fly anywhere when you can teleport?” It was more of a rhetorical question as Izuya turns his attention to Sanzon and asks, “so this is your place? Pretty nice. You’ll need to create a botanical gardens to make it prettier… do you know of any good ocean flower?”

162 / 1838
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:57 am

I just woke up, and here I had someone telling me to come with them to save a demon who would never ask for my help, and another spirit telling me my growing village was ugly. Swallowing my instinct and keeping my mouth shut, I wondered if Domen really did have an issue. I don't recall anyone else he could actually count on who might come and help him, and I might be able to hold this over him later for a trade agreement. This also meant that i would be momentarily ignoring the other spirit from the future... I guess he did know how to get back here,, and now he could probably teleport here anytime he wanted.

"Paco, I'll come.. but if you refer to me as a servent ever again, the next bolt won't be a light friendly one."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:46 pm

A Penny Prelude

Paco takes offense to the words of the Kami and informs Sanzon, “You know I’m not the Master’s right hand for nothing! I’m very powerful. If you continue to push me, I will have to put you in your place!” Now finally reading the atmosphere, Izuya could sense the tension that the small fairy had to the Lightning Tiger. He also picked up on that fact that he was currently ignored and the reasoning behind it. He figured he would have to clarify later that the place wasn’t ugly, it could probably just use a for flourishing touches. Though it might be funny to watch a little fairy go into battle mode with Sanzon, it would ultimately probably end up either being over quickly, or stretching out until it got boring. As an immensely small target, Izuya likened the possible experience to a boring game of tennis. He interjects and comments, “aside from this little fellow here, it seems your friend might be in trouble. Like I said before, I’ve been there… wouldn’t it be more convenient if I simply teleported us to Omnitoshi rather than following this little sprite all the way into the future realm and then to the west?” The fairy had already stated it would take a few hours of flight; this suggested that it probably didn’t have the abilities to teleport. Izuya obliges, “Don’t worry, I’ll give you this one for free.”

237 / 2075
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:09 pm

"you are the right hand, not the boss."

Turning my attention over to the other spirit, I had an idea. Instead of making the insult from Paco an issue, I could simply ignore him for now. The spirit did have a good point, it would be much easier to go to the underworld if we teleported. Now, I had an idea of where he might be since we already had made a statement down there. If not, we could figure out quickly since there aren't really many people who wouldn't recognize someone of his size and stature. Guess two higher order spirits were going into the underworld...

"Izuya, you're correct. The two of us can teleport there."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:23 pm

A Penny Prelude

Paco isn’t happy about the situation, but he’s forced not to belabor anymore due to the wishes of his master. A prideful coward, he didn’t want to fight Sanzon if he didn’t have to, so he rationalized that the Kami wasn’t worth his time. It’s not until Sanzon says that the two of them would go alone that Paco speaks up in the background with a “hey! I’m going too!” Ignoring him, Izuya giggles, “two angels going down into hell? That sounds like the beginning of a bad joke.” Delighted to be of assistance to Sanzon, the ‘lighter’ Kami gives a passive wave of his hand which creates an oscillating tower of radiant light in the form of a circular pillar. Motioning towards it, Izuya speaks, “hell awaits you, sire.” He would wait for Sanzon to enter and for Onitoshi to reveal itself to him first before following the Kami into the portal. On the other side, a familiar setting would welcome them as they would arrive in the outskirts of Arden.

172 / 2247
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:41 am

"Sounds good, let's go."

The other spirit was definitely handy, and I may have to push him joining the council in the future. He would be greatly beneficial, especially with his ability to change appearances, and teleport. It made me wonder if I could learn that, and go to places I had already been. I can think of one place in certain that I would want to go, and that was right into the heart of the city metro. With a light smile, I figured it was time to stop dicking around and get down to hell. "Nice one.. let's see how it ends, shall we?" With a swift move, I would disappear from the deck of the ship to right next to the column before striding casually into it. There was a bit of wonder at why he had been to hell, but I didn't feel like going into anything like that right now. We had business to do. After the light crossed me, I was standing on the outskirts of Arden, right where I had landed last time...

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Penny Prelude Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Penny Prelude   A Penny Prelude Empty

Back to top Go down

A Penny Prelude
Page 1 of 1