Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Landing OOC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:10 pm

OOC: So tell me how exactly Mei would realize he is the same demon when in fact he has a completely different appearance in contrast to when he was in East City. And if you bring up the fact about his spiritual signature, a lot has happend sense then so it would in fact be somewhat different as well.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male
Number of posts : 367
Rep! : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:17 pm

OOC: Excuse my language, but saying your spiritual signature has "changed" is bullshit. Your signature is your signature and no amount of IC bullshitting will change it unless something drastic happens like your character becoming an entirely different spiritual entity (i.e. Kami.)
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:18 pm

OOC: No it is not. Your signature is your signature. You also didn't pick a picture that looked different from the one in East City. Btw what skill are you using to completely transform your visuals into something apparently completely different? Are you perhaps an incubus now? Btw your question on the other thread is hypocritical. With your summoner from before you learned 'Holding' in the thread. In a thread that takes place before this one I bought the item. I've been told in various scenarios it's possible to update during threads.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:25 pm

OOC: No, he isnt an incubus, he gets it from one of his taints
Spoiler:
, that would allow for a complete body change since you get a new body. I see... Well I didn't know that could be done, iv always been under the impression that you couldn't update during a thread. Though I do wonder why Mei would buy items to effect Val's powers when he never used them against her, would seem kind of meta-gaming.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:38 pm

OOC: Mei would buy items because you talked inside of her head. You did in fact use skills of that nature against her. Refer to the thread in East City. You talked inside of her mind. That's obviously a mental ability. Now, it's only right for her to by a lot of them. She sensed his spiritual power and evidently he has a lot of things. It would be best for her to assume to buy as much as she could. That technique also does not say your body changes visually, it's simply a new one.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:07 pm

OOC: I noticed that up a post or so, Mosquito used a honed tech with out rolling and since we are rolling for techs as well as no drain listed in his post, also, the range on a sensing tech at honed is only 60ft. I didn't state a distance at which Val was away from the group, but Nikki had a head start on him when she left so in theory, he would be a good distance away from her and the others. If you would like I can redo my post.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:26 pm

OOC: I noticed you, one post ago, used a wondrous combination of metagaming and powergaming during a fight. I did not roll. You are correct. Of course, this was before there was even combat. Your offense is much greater since it's both during combat and isn't a mere 9 stamina drain like your use of Portal (56 stamina). Also, I believe you didn't roll or subtract stamina when you sensed as well, but you usually never subtract stamina in 90% of the threads you're in anyway. To boot, this would be my first fight in this RPG. I think I might get some leeway since you've been here far longer (and still make these mistakes.)

You didn't specify a distance. That doesn't mean you can come up with what's convenient later. So, that was how far you were away since you did not specify the distance, leaving us to fill in the blanks. As for the stamina drain for sensing, I'll subtract it in the next post.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:36 pm

OOC: I would like a roll for the skill since we are rolling in the thread. I will put the drain of my techs on my post.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Of course.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 pm

I was asked to clean up the thread, hopefully this helps the flow of things.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:12 pm

That was very kind of you...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm a kind individual. By the way, why are you there?

Edit: IMO, after reading your post, you're intro seems a bit much to me; I think you did too much in an arrival post, but this is you we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:57 pm

I'm there b/c Valkrist is supposed to be training to become a strong lord for his Cerberus group and he needed someone to help train him... so obviously that falls to me as big homie. Also, in the RP that Valkrist & I are currently in together, we are in the western forest and they have gotten into two fights (with each other & one against other enemies) already, so it's not far fetched that they are going to get into another fight, which is typical for the two of them.

And a bit much... how so? All I did was cast Projectus Reject to protect my "apprentice" whom I had finally tracked down from any potential future shots. Yes, future shots, without using Foresight one would easily figure that if we don't see anyone then it must be an ambush and if a sniper misses their first shot, they are bound to take a second to finish the job. My chant takes roughly 2.8 seconds for me (Kaz) to say out loud. Considering that the post clearly states that there is at least some delay, since the sniper would have to wait at least a couple seconds to see which way he moves to evade, that would give me more than 2.8 seconds before the round reaches us up in/above the trees, wouldn't it? Also, the bang comes before the round is released from the barrel so that also provides the necessary delay.

After that, I simply used Telekinesis on the round to send it back before it could drop to the ground. I figured that wasn't too bad. If it becomes an issue or I am in error here, I have no problem working with my fellow members to provide an enjoyable RP experience in this thread. ^_^
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:13 pm

That aside, you would probably have to aim telekinesis to send it back; I must've missed you using signature or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:16 pm

When in Rome, do as the Romans... and you know exactly what I mean. :) Descriptions are so liberating sometimes. I didn't see anything in the description of the tech that said I had to aim my telekinesis. :/
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 pm

Actually guys, Blue and I (well, I was more of eavesdropping) were talking this over with aѕceпxion and he brought up some good points. The thread as it is now is a complete mess. Eco doesn't have a computer to reply, so everyone has pretty much been skipping him without his knowing (or would be). There's also a possibility of the thread being voided depending on the actions in another thread between Val and Nikki. I say we trash it, or at the very least, restart it after said thread has been finished and Eco is here to actually RP. lol
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Truth be told there were several problems with my shot's alignment and that would require going back a few posts and it would just be a large mess. Everyone seems to be magically there, including my own character, except Mosquito since he's a resident of my purse. It would be best for everyone to claim their WC as EXP and restart if that's in interests. Personally I just want to roleplay with my friend (Eco, who is Nikki) but unfortunately that isn't conceivable as of yet which has great relevance to the thread's purpose.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:01 am

Izuya can take Mei to Nikki... though his meeting with Mei would be very awkward given their past.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:13 am

Lol that is true. It may be a little iffy for my character though because I'd have to actually meet Nikki first. Unless Izuya took her to her with the offer of leading her to a potential comrade or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:37 am

If Rune wants to scrap it, then I am fine with that. If he wants to continue as is, I'm fine with that too. If this gets voided/scrapped, Valkrist and Mukhya can return to his training though live combat is far more entertaining.

And by scrapping, I'm assuming that you mean "this never happened... it was all a dream" sort of situation?

Either way, you should note that Valkrist hangs out with Mukhya a lot in the Past Realm, so if you choose to restart, don't forget to include Mukhya in the cast of characters, just in case we want a closed thread. :)

Oh and a suggestion for future RPs to all involved or reading this thread, it's kind of bad form to do a flashback to go get items or learn a tech in the midst of an ongoing RP in order to "add" something you didn't have before. I didn't want to bring it up while the current thread was still active (to afford a big issue), but as it seems that we will be scrapping it, it just seemed kinda underhanded of a stunt to pull to me. Just an observation and suggestion to prevent future grief/drama, not an attack. That is one of those "unspoken rules"/common sense around here. We generally RP a thread as your bio was when the thread started, so if you forgot something like I did in my fight with Domen, you're stuck without it until your next encounter.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:00 am

Thank you for the advice, Psi Prince. =)
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Ya, that's what I had in mind. Wow, talk about a weird dream. xP
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep the suggestion in mind for future reference.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 pm

I see.. I guess since you two are dead set on scrapping the thread even with out hearing what Eco wants to do, then we scrap it. But we scrap it so that the thread didn't even happen and we get the EXP from the WC, no rank ups or anything from WC, just EXP.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:54 pm

I was talking to Eco directly. Eco was for scrapping the thread along with me and Blue when aѕceпxion suggested we take that course of action. As for what rewards we acquire from said thread, I'll leave that up to a moderator to decide if, of course, the rules don't touch on this specific situation already.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Alright, then that is how we shall scrap it, so nothing happened and the characters get exp directly based on wc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Landing OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing OOC   Landing OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Landing OOC
Page 1 of 1