Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Research In The Library

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Research In The Library Empty
PostSubject: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:34 am

Research In The Library Natsuki1

I walk into the library and set down at a computer. I look around to make sure there isn’t anyone looking before a grin. “Ok Mister Domen’yun lets see what I can find out about this master, servant thing you was talking about.” There are a few clicks followed by a few pecks on the keyboard. I pause for a moment to think, “Hmmm How should I Google this…I know I’ll try that funny name of his.” Few more pecks on the keyboard and a click. I look up for a moment when I hear someone talking before I go on. “Hmm nothing on Domen’yun but there is Domen…is a “witch-mountain” in eastern Finnmark, Norway, Located between the small fishing village Kiberg and the island of Vardø. The witch capital of Norway….the hill Domen was internationally infamous as the end of the world, Ultime Thule, and the entrances to Hell was said to be somewhere around….According to folklore, the witches flew to Domen to meet the devil for sabbath…” I lean back in my chair for a moment. “This is just creepy…so if he is the devil then I guess that makes me a watch…I wonder if I can fly around on a broomstick like in Harry Potter.” Although this was rather interesting it didn’t really answer anything. Looking at the screen I see a link that says Witchcraft and click on it that begins up a paper with a lot more links. “Oh my…hmmm lets see…so Yun-Yun are you a familiar spirit or something else…Oh demonologist! I have a demonologist on Warcarf…” There are a few more clicks.

WC: 269
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:44 am

Research In The Library Domen
“So you are a sorceress of some type?” comes the question out of nowhere. She had not called upon the summon directly, but indirectly since he was mentioned, he responded. He shifts about her consciousness using her eyes to see the world outside. The thing of interest was the device she was looking into. “…maybe you are not as pathetic as I first thought…” That part is in a low murmur, mostly in a note to self-fashion. She speaks of silly things and war craft. She was an odd master, indeed. He continues, “but normally a sorceress would use a clear balls for such purposes… maybe it can reveal the texts I had burned when I rid the world of its written history…” The prospect of a crystal cube was intriguing and the apparatuses that she uses to manipulate it were interesting as well. 144
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:25 am

I jump up at the sound of the voice and fall from the chair. Two girls give me a funny look as they walk by. I give them an uneasy grin before crawling back into the chair and looking around but not finding what I was looking for. “hmm where are you at Yun-Yun? Or are you like in my head and it looks like I just sitting her talking to myself….” I let out a sigh before turning back to the face the computer. “Never mind don’t answer that. I guess to some ancient dude like your-self, this would look like magic but…” Wait did he call me pathetic… “hmm yeah I’m a grate and all powerful magical girl so you better not piss me off.” I read some more of the webpage. “Hmm If I go by what this says, it sounds like you’re a human type familiar but what is the point in all of this….” I keep reading but not finding anything that helped other then learning about witch trials that didn’t sound like fun. “So Yun-Yun why was you trying to rid the world of its history? Is that what you did with your other masters…”

WC: 201/470
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:39 am

“Yun-yun?… that is not the name of a warrior,” is was more of a statement than an actual disagreement with what she called him. As his master, he couldn’t protest too much to what she referred to him as, and in the long run, it didn’t really matter to him how she referred to him. Such things were inconsequential. Great and all powerful magical girl… it would have interested him greatly to have seen his master’s powers against that weak demon that he was summoned to destroy. He takes his master’s words and speaks, “I did not try, I did. I destroyed history during my reign do prevent insurrection. Libraries were burned and writing was outlawed. It wasn’t until after I died that the world resumed its course of written history.” As a persona, Domen’yun could actually believe this to be the events of his memories, which were stated earlier to be cloudy, but still, it would explain why there would be no reference to him online or in books. “But I have not had another master before. You are my first,” he informs her, “master. You must battle me so that I can test your strength. When is a good time?” 202
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:20 am

A nervous smile comes across my face as gives me the question. “Well I’m not really sure about all of that. It seems that you’ve been sleeping for a really long time. And my power isn’t really from physical strength or anything like you. It’s more of a hmmm head thing!” I tap my head with the tip of my finger. “You see my power knowledge… yeah! You see now days the person with the most knowledge is the one with the most power. If you had saved all those writings for yourself and not burned them, then maybe you would be even stronger then you are now. Besides that I don’t have my magic wand and what if I got hurt that would be bad for you wouldn’t it.” I look at the screen for a moment as I wonder what to do. So I am his first master…and I don’t even know what a master should do. I guess I could just act like none of this happen but wouldn’t that be a waste, but then again he doesn’t sound like he was every good person. I let out a sigh, “So Yun-Yun you been waiting a long time for a master…what is it that you want from your master?”

WC: 212/682
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:42 pm

The summon accepts his master’s words as she explains her peculiar powers. He agrees, “yes, from what I’ve seen of your body what you say sounds accurate.” He says so matter of factly. He mostly had an outer image of her body, but when she stands in front of the mirror after a shower, or something similar to that, he would also see her then, even if it was through her own eyes. He was kind of omnipresent like that, whether this fact has donned on her yet or not was yet to be discovered. “I have no needs from my master other to exist and serve her,” he says, “I am a man of battle, therefore I seek enjoyment in battle. If this lust is not sated, then I fear that I will grow unhappy.” It could be said that he had a high libido for fighting.

Last edited by escalation on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:41 am

My eye twitches and my face gets a little red. ‘From what he seen of my body…wait if he is seeing everything I am seeing now then did he see me posing naked in front of the mirror after I got out of the shower this morning.’ My eyes wonder down at my chest but quickly dart back up. ‘This is just great, really great. I’m never going to be able to look at myself again. Why did I have to end up with the perverted old guy. Why couldn’t I get a hot demon guy like hmm Sesshomaru! He is so dreamy and he turns into a big ass dog that is so cute… Shit, if he is in my head then he most likely knows what I’m thinking right now.’ I let out a sigh and log off the computer before picking up my bag and standing up to leave the library to head to the train station. Walking out of the school building and walking along the sidewalk. Cars and buss go up and down the street. The sidewalk is littered with people ‘I guess I could order him not to look at me but Oh I know…’ “Hmm Yun-Yun, I order you not to look at me as you would a woman…you’re only to see me as your master understand?” I stop at the cross walk and wait for the light to turn green before crossing. “And this battle thing. Do you want to battle this like that hmmm yokai that you fought with last night or are there other things?”

WC:265/947
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:53 am

“I have no interest in you as a woman,” the deep voice resounds. The tone was definite, almost as if she were not developed enough to take his interest or she was not attractive to him. As a man of power, fighting was much more interesting than relationships with the opposite sex. As a spirit from the dead, sex would not be one of the things to readily come to his mind for various complicated reasons. “I will look at you only as an object,” he expresses, meaning in a way that voided sensuality. He continues, “if possible, the stronger the enemy the better. I need to fully unleash my powers and I can only do so in a good battle. The battle against the serpent spirit dishonored my fists.”

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:18 am

I wasn’t sure to be anger or happy at what he answered me. I look at my watch as I wait for anther light to change. “Ah good we are going to make it in time for the 5:15 to Bastion.” The light changes and I walk across the street and into the train station. “So that thing was to weak huh…you did kick is ass rather fast for something so big but you know what they say. The bigger they are the harder they fall.” The train pulls up and comes to a squeaky stop. The doors open and people follow out. After it clears I step in and take a seat lookout out the window as the train travels through the city. “Hmm the only place I know of to watch a good fight is brawler’s alley but that is just a lot of street punks playing around. If that serpent thing ‘dishonored’ your fists then going there isn’t going to be any fun for you.” An evil looking grin comes about my face, “I guess I could let you go out and just cause all hell till something comes along worth fighting comes along. But then again that would me a rather careless master. Fighting just to be fight is rather pointless and a waste of your power.” I pause for a moment. “ I know we can fight crime! Natsuki and Yun-Yun! Hero’s of Justice!” An uneasy looks comes about my face when I realize that I yelled out loud and everyone in the car was giving me a funny look. “Shit.”

WC:266/1213
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:30 am

There is a pause in the conversation as Domen’yun is silent in his master’s mind. There was no need to comment on the goofy idea of being a crime fighter. With this awkward silence, the gazes of others in the car could be amplified a bit. Before long, his voice does come up, “if that is my master’s wish.” As if making an observation, he comments, “There is much metal and stone in this land. Is there not a place where there are trees and grass lands?” In the train, he should be able to get a good view of the city. The scale of the city would be massive to him. Here had to be a place where the farmers grow their crops and raise their livestock in order for people to eat. Making another observation he speaks, “where is your male or are you without a companion?” In his time, a girl of her age would be arranged for marriage already. It was normal in this time to wait until later in life to get married, since life expectancy was longer, but this would be foreign to him. 190
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:14 am

“Where is my male…. What type of question is that! I don’t need a male, but it would be nice to meet a cute guy with lots of money.” This would be the part where her eyes get really big and has a cute smile on her face while background turns pink with little white and yellow sparkles. “But no! Boys have to be such dumbasses that are not worth wasting my time on.” Murderous intent! Spooky… I consider his other question for moment. The city must be a rather odd sight for him. “Well other then in the parks and on the school grounds where really are not that many trees in the city. Well I think there are a lot up in Northern Heights where all the rich people live. Other then that you would have to go to the western forest to see a lot of trees. My Grandmother lives at a shrine out there. I don’t go there very much because I always feel like there is someone watching me. Almost like the trees are alive or something.” I stand up and walk to the door as the train pulls in the station. Leaving the station I look at my watch and nod as I walk down the street. “Ok. I have almost an hour to get to the shop and then back here.”

WC:228/1441
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:52 pm

With the first comment, Domen assumes that the young lady preferred the company of other young ladies, but as she continues he realizes that she just has bad luck with men. He continues to listen as she speaks on the city and the living trees of the place known as the Western Forests. He notices the mechanical snake come to a halt. He is silent as they leave and after she speaks. After thinking for a moment, he understands that his purpose is to assist his master. He assures her, “if a male will not succumb to you, then I will conquer him and give him to you.” It would be like a cat catching a mouse and presenting it to its master; a gesture of good will and obedience. “Point out one and I will retrieve him right away,” he requests. 143
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:18 pm

The voice is silent and for a moment I thought he had went away. But then come an odd statement followed by a request. The image that popped into was unnerving and a really dirty that makes me feel a little like a pervert. “Hmmm well there is this guy at school…. Wait; what I am I saying I can let you just kidnap someone just because I may like them. Or can I…” There is a short pause before I shake the thought out of my head. “No I can’t do that. And besides I’m still to young for be worrying about something like that.” I fall silent for a long time as I approached a building. Loud pops and booms echo through the air. “Well I guess if I find one to my liking I will let you know.” The door to the build opens when a man comes out and I walk in. The walls are line with wide array of rifles that behind glass display cases. I dig around in my bag for a moment as I walk up to the counter. “Hmm can I help you young lady.” A man with glasses asks. “Yeah, I’m here to pick up my gun…where did I put that damn ticket!” I feel around for a little bit before pull out a small piece of paper and put it on the counter. “Here it is!” The man picks it up and adjusts his glasses, as he looks it over before heading off into a room in the back. I look at the pistols in the display. “Oh that 45 with the ivory handle looks nice.. Oh! A Walther PPK! Wow… It is a lot smaller then I thought it would be I wonder how much it cost.” Like a kid in a candy store I get down eye level with it to see that pries tag and sigh. “Damn that is a lot.” The man returns and sets a silver Teppou on the counter and some paper work. “Here you are I’ll need you sign this and you’re good to go.” I pick it up and pull the slider back, picking my eye inside chamber before look down the barrel. There is a pop and a click when I reset with a big smile on my face. “Oh yeah…” The man gives me an odd look as I sign the paper and leave the shop. “We are ready to rock on Yun-Yun.” I inform him, as the pistol seems to vanish into my clothing somewhere.

WC:426/1867
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Domen is silent as he allows his master to sort out her thoughts. Of course she could do what she wanted. She could do anything his might would allow him to do. Most of her speaking seemed to be to herself rather than to him, so he would continue to remain silent. He observes as they enter into a loud area and she picks up some type of L shaped device. After that, she was ready to rock. The slang would not make sense to him, but he would assume that the term rock was meaning to shake. Instead of asking what they would shake, he waits for his master to move the next move and simply agrees, “good, master. I will rock when you are ready.” 127
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:44 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research In The Library   Research In The Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Research In The Library
Page 1 of 1