Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Venture Into The City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Venture Into The City Empty
PostSubject: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Time: Dusk, leading into night.

Slow and carefully I shift my gaze from side to side as I search the area. Sai City was nothing like the forest where I live and had grown up, it supported its own unique oddities and dangers, some unlike those found in the forest while others remained the same as the ones I had encountered in the forest. Though some of the demons that reside in the city go under the guise of humans. This made it hard at times to discern whether or not someone was a demon or a human, given the fact that I didn't possess the capability to tell if a someone was indeed human or demon. My adventure into the city had started hours ago in the morning, though it had drug on as I couldn't help but take in the sights of the city since it had seemed to hold a fascination with in me, though it was nothing like my home. Having spent the day moving through the shadows to remain hidden since I didn't think the people of the city would like me carrying around both my katana and seireikendou, though I would never use them to harm an innocent as it went against my personal code, I could never leave them behind given the dangers that lurk everywhere. With night beginning to take hold of the sky I figured I could move around more freely given the notion that most people would go home at night to be safe.. With this in mind I slip from the shadows of the alley that hid me and begin to move down the side walk slowly, my gaze slowly shifting around as I scan the area, both for threats and people in the city. Unlike the people of the city I support a more traditional attire, a white kimono with a black haori covering the upper body of the kimono, a white obi sash around the waist with a sheathed katana rest at my left side and a pare of simple sandles.

Post WC: 339
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Venture Into The City Mei2FixTop
A shady figure would make its way up a lengthy ladder leading up to the roof of a building. Her frame had been decked out in a black attire that made her more difficult to detect visually. Her head was equipped with a black skully that covered up the top of her head. Her feline tail coils around her waist to appear more like a belt. It is easy to discern a large case on her back approximately the size of her. A sheath of cloth was apparent on her hips but nothing else was visible. She hauls herself up over the ladder after having gripped the final, cool bar of it. On her face is an eyepatch that she lifts up momentarily. She would assess the area with a pair of large binoculars, surveying it until she located what she was searching for. Unbeknownst to a human being pursued there was a small atrocity of a yokai. Putting the sight mechanism down she unclasped the casing and withdrew a large sniper rifle. Mei wordlessly perches it on the border of the roofing before loading a round into the firearm. Looking through the magnified glass she targets the spirit directly. A moment passes and the demon commences its attack on the helpless human. Simultaneously Mei squeezes the trigger, blaring the hard noise of a gun being fired. A round collides with the skull of the spirit with immaculate aim; the critical hit immediately kills it. The human himself seems frightened but could not see the spirit return to the spiritual cycle by fleeting into spirit particles. Mei ducks, and begins to put the weapon back into its casing.

Venture Into The City Mei2Bottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:59 pm

I continue to shift my gaze, still scanning for demons out in the open as well as humans from the city, not wishing to get into a conflict with any innocents, though I was fine with running into a demon, I knew we could handle whatever might be thrown at us. " We do hope you find something to kill sweetie. " The voice says, echoing through my head. As I hear the voice I let out a light sigh which is followed by a grumble as I speak, though if anyone was watching it would seem as if I spoke to myself, " Silence demon.. If you are luckly I will let you out in the next fight. " I say, threatening the entity inside me. A echo of laughter roars through my head, " Is that so? Must we remind you of the pact? " The entity asks Arashi. I shake my head faintly and begin to answer " No- " though before I could finish with my answer I am cut off by the loud sound of something exploding or gun fire. Upon hearing the sound my gaze narrows into a frown as I begin to pick up the pace. I wasn't sure what was going on, though I was going to find out and if it was someone fighting a demon I intented to help. As I sprint forwards I slip my Seireikendou into my sash before moving my hand to the hilt of the katana resting in the sash as well. If there was a true threat at the source of the sound then I would need use of a true blade to fell what foe may be lurking in the night. Coming upon the seen I spot a man that seemed to be rather firghteind, though as I shfit my gaze I couldn't find the demon anywhere in sight... To remain unseen I quickly slip into the nearest ally, moving into the shadows as I scan the area for any signs of demonic activity.

Post WC: 341
Venture Into The City Arashi15
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 am

Visual notice of her had been nonexistent and buys her enough time to lock the clasps of the case. She works deliberately and stands back up. Gripping the handle she places the case on her back again and makes her way towards the ladder. Mei suddenly grimaces as she comes to a realization. It would appear suspicious if she came down that ladder. It would make retreating from her sniping position apparent. Decidedly she would take another route and capitalizes on her ability to stealthily move without drawing attention, nor senses. She descends the area near the back of the roof and uses the windows as though she were rock climbing; letting go with surprising dexterity she gains her footing. She stalks the shadows and continues to prowl until back in the sidewalk, free of suspicion. Mei would not pay attention to the quivering man and decides to head into the store nearby for undisclosed purposes, rubbishing the feelings she caused him.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Holding my ground in the alley I glance behind me, gazing deeper into the darkness of the alley, though seeing anything deeper in the alley was near impossible given I could not see in the dark beyond that of a normal human. Still gripping the hilt of the katana at my side I shift my gaze, scanning over the shadows one last time before I turn my attention back to the street, glancing to the man for a moment as I let out a soft sigh. " I guess there was no demon. " I say with a soft sigh. The entity with in Arashi growls as its voice echos through his head, " You were to late Arashi, someone has already taken care of the demon and saved that human, so now we have to go find something else to kill. " The entity said. As I listened to the entity in my head I continued to shift my gaze slowly and let out a light sigh as it brought up the act of killing something. As I scan the street I notice a figure moving along the sidewalk on the other side of the street as me. Upon spotting the figure I shift my gaze over the figure clad in black garments. From the shape of the figure I could discern that the figure in black was a female. I keep my gaze fixed on the female until she diappeares into a store. Truning my gaze from the store the female had went into I let out a light sigh as I shift my gaze once again. " What if that female was the demon? " the entity says with a light chuckle, " You know they can look like humans. " it adds to its argument. I shake my head at the thought, " If that were true then that man could be a demon as well.. " I say as I step from the shadows and move into the sidewalk. " Indeed, you should kill him, just to be on the safe side. " The entity says with another chuckle. " No. " I state firmly as I move from the sidewalk and into the street, glancing down both sides of the street as I begin to move across it.

Post WC: 384
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:02 pm

A few minutes later Mei would emerge from the store. Within her hand had been a grocery bag, hanging lightly from her grip. Looking into the bag she'd purchased a carton of milk and partially frozen mackerel that was still in packages. The cool atmosphere sewn around the package makes even the bag chilly to the touch. She saunters across the street and begins into the sidewalk once again. It was certainly a good thing she'd left no evidence of the attack being relevant to spirits or else it could have started an uproar. Mei is assured that how casually shots could be heard would dampen possible suspicion. She idles the bag around her other arm and withdraws the carton. She'd twist off the cap and bring it to her mouth, taking a gulp of the notably organic product.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Coming to as top outside the store, I toy with the idea of going inside though I end up shaking my head faintly, pushing the idea to the side since I had no real reason to go into the place. Letting out a light sigh I shake my head again, " What is it my sweet little Arashi? " The entity asks, its voice echoing through Arashi's head. A frown takes form on my face as I hear the voice echo through my head, slowly I begin to move away from the store, " Nothing. " I say as I move away from the store and come to a stop before shifting and leaning back against the wall of another building. Leaning against he wall I lift my gaze, scanning the building on the other side of the street before I shift it across the city scape. I continue looking at the buildings before me, getting lost in time until I hear the door of the store open once again. Shifting my attention away from the buildings and skyline to the female I watched go into the store, come back out. As she comes out of the store I watch her for a moment as she makes her way across the street. My gaze shifts to the large case on her back that was just as tall as she. I look at the case on her back curiously, its contents and purpose unknown. Shifting my gaze from the case on her back, I glance to the bag in her hand as I watch her cross the street and make her way down the side walk opposite me. Pulling from the wall I turn my gaze from the female and begin to move down the side walk, falling the same direction she was moving in.

Post WC: 304
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Eventually Mei comes across an intersection. She strays to this route because her home, even though more than a block up, had been on that side of the street. She awaits the cars to go by before crossing. People commonly crossed without a stopsign's discretion but that was more so seen in the slums of the city. The cars come to a halt and she makes her way across. A casual glance is tosse rearwards to note what was behind her. It did not appear like anyone wanted her attention nor was she being pursued. The only company appeared to be people that happened to be taking the same route as her. Once at the other side she took another casual drink of milk before making a left turn.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Moving down the side walk in the same direction as the female that had came out of the store, I glance across the street to her from time to time. Coming to an intersection, I come to a stop and glance around for a moment before letting out a light sigh as I spot some vehicles that frequent the city. Turning my gaze from the vehicles I look back to the female. As she begins moving again I quickly cross the street and continue my journy down the side walk. " What are you doing? " the entity asks since it was simply along for the ride inside Arashi. Ignoreing the voice I continue moving and begin to shift, moving from my side walk and across the street to the side walk the female was moving on.

Post WC: 137
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:55 pm

A yawn departs from Mei's lips as she begins to twist the cap back onto the milk carton. Putting it back into the bag she fixates her other hand into her pocket. She scans her vicinity as she continues to walk; she figures it would be a good idea to note the placements of certain syndicates that may have strayed from the Lower Commons. As of yet she seen nothing notable, which was relatively good. Eventually the sidewalk comes to a curve. Adjacent to the curve would be a moderately large stairwell that descended into more sidewalk. The sidewalk would belong to a small, modest neighborhood. She begins her way down the fleet of stairs.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Shifting my gaze between the female and the area around I continue to follow after her, picking up my pace some to get closer to her. While following after her I begin to think more on the question I had been asked, though I had no answer why I was following after the female, other then looking for demons to deal with, which didn't seem to solid considering my actions. Working to get close to the female, though I didn't want to get to close to her since it seemed more or less like I am stalking her, I slowly lift my left arm and bring it to rest upon the two weapons in my sash, my hand idly resting upon the grip of the seireikendou. Coming upon a curve in the sidewalk, I pause for a moment and glance around before spotting the female, making her way down the set of stairs. Remaining stationary for a moment, I watch the female as she descends the stairs. Glancing down at the stairs for a brief moment I begin to follow after her down the set of stairs.

Post WC: 187
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Mei arrogates the base of the stairwell as she descends. A casual glance is tossed behind her. There isn't anything of particular note besides peculiarly the individual she'd seen last time she looked rearwards. She marks it as uncharacteristically coincidental and continues on her way. Regardless getting to her house would not require a journey's worth of trekking. Though she knows that in the case, or perhaps the paperthin possibility, that pursuit was occurring the placement of her house would become disclosed. She takes another prudent look to her back and narrows her eyes slightly as though implying crude acknowledgment. She increases her pace a bit.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:12 pm

As I follow after the woman I shift my gaze, glancing between her and the area in front of her. Thus far things seemed realativly calm and there was no sign of threat. Still not fully understanding why I follow after the woman and not pausing in my trek. " This area looks clear, can we go some where else where we can kill something? " The entity inside Arashi asks in his head, a sigh of annoyence echoing through his head. For a brief moment I shift my attention from the woman and to what the enity had said, though I hold my tongue and remain silent, not wanting to alert the woman. Bringing my gaze back to the woman, I catch the narrowed gaze as she looks back at me and thats when I realize she figured out I was following after her. As she begins to increase her pace, I let out a light sigh, pulling my left hand up and reaching out towards her in a non threatening manner, " Wait, miss... " I speak up, calling out to her.

Post WC: 184
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Mei scoffs in moderate annoyance mentally. It had been confirmed she definitely had been followed. She would come to a turn, facing the individual whom had presumably called out to her. There didn't seem to be any other females around that he could be referring to. “Yes?” She would enquire. The is a very brief pause. She quirks a well deserved brow. “If you do not speak words of purpose, I shall be on my way.” It would be best to tend to his queries, or whatever his purpose near her was relevant to. The only reason which Mei had halted was to satiate her curiosity that developed from being pursued at all. Of course she was in a fair bit of a hurry and that could be deciphered visually.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:24 pm

After calling out to the woman I let my hand fall back to my side as I watch her come to a stop and turn to face me. As she speaks I come to realize that I had not fully thought out what I would say after calling out to her, which wasn't rather smart on my part. The entity within Arashi laughed inside his head, " Some ninja you are, letting a girl spot you. " I frowned faintly, part in due to the spirit inside me and another part due to what she had said. Her statment put me in a bit of bind, forcing me to rush as I come to a simple decision on what to say. " The city at night isn't exactly a safe place and it would go against my code to let someone such as your self travel without someone at there side. " I say, and it was true indeed, my venture into the city was to protect the innocent and as such I harbor no ill will towards any human and wish to aid them in anyway I can. With the statment, I bow respectfully before the woman.

Post WC: 198
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Mei laughs with both humour and moderate amusement. She knows herself that East City was rarely not safe even at night. She also knows that the Lower Commons was generally the area to consider traveling alongside another person. “You wordlessly tend to my trail for this long to offer this? Peculiar how it is I and not anyone else amongst the hordes of people I've passed by.” She notes that his attire seemed to differ a lot from many of people inhabiting the streets. Additionally his hand appeared to be posted on something which isn't so elusive to elude the contact of her eye. “Though, your eyes have deceived you. I am not without a boyfriend; generous knowledge you should possess before having your efforts vain.” She turns around once again and resumes her walking pace.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Standing up right again I look to the woman, frowning faintly at the laughter that came from her. The frown upon my face quickly fades and I let out a soft sigh as she comments upon me following after her instead of the countless others in the city. Though I was armed I made no move to hide that fact from her nor did I go for either of my weapons, not wishing to come off as a threat to her. As she speaks again her words confuse me for a moment, though it seem she may have mistaken my offering for something else. " You found a tough one here Arashi. " The entity says in responce to the womans actions. I frown again as she begins to walk away, stepping forwards I begin to follow her, " I-I didn't mean it in such a manner. You misunderstand my intentions miss... " I say softly as I look at her. " I don't know Arashi, she seems pretty cute and has spirit to her. But then again, she is an outsider from the city. " the entity says to me. There were countless times when I wish I could make the thing with in me shut up and leave me alone, though over the years I had found that such a thing was not possible and putting up with the thing inside me was tireing at times..

Post WC: 238
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Looking back she would note several things. Melancholic actions seemed to be a given with this one; whether it be in the form of constant suspiration and grievous expressions. This cannot be taken seriously by Mei and she has to bite the inside of her lip to deter himself from demonstrating this. “I should hold my tongue. How absurd of me to address with prudence after you've pursued me, likely armed, and in a garb befitting a samurai.” Mei twists off the cap off of the milk carton and withdraws it from the bag. She'd bring it to her lips and take a reasonably sized gulp of it. She did not know the 'accurate' reasoning behind is pursuit but what she thought she figured may have been absolute given the signs she'd received.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:32 pm

I keep my gaze on her as she looks back at me and begins to speak to me again. As she makes a comment about me being armed, I shift my gaze, glancing to the weapons I had before looking at my attire as she makes a comment about it. " She thinks your a crazy stalker killer. " The entity says with a light chuckle. I turn my gaze back to the woman, watching for a moment as she takes out a carton of milk from her back. Finally I begin to speak, addressing what she had said, " Indeed I am armed, though I assure you it is not to harm you or any other innocent. I would never do such a thing... " I say with a sad tone as I shift my gaze, glancing down for a moment before looking back to her, " And as for my attire. I know it looks strange but this is the way I was raised to dress.. You see.. " I cut myself off before I continue the statement.

Post WC: 180
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 pm

“Before, you simply followed me. Your tongue only began to cautiously word the moment I recognized your prohibited company. Why is that?” Mei breathes the words distinctly, followed by a chuckle. It was safe to say that the consistent troubles she's faced had relevance to her methodical and careful way of thinking. Especially before enabling things she initially deemed herself not to require. “And, my queries sought words of reason, not historical elaborations. You've satiated my curiosity, something worthy of accolade. It boggles my mind, what troubles could possibly inhabit an area like East City as time barely passes into night.” She remains in that spot but decides to turn around to acquire a better look at what was currently speaking to her, to her displeasure.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Resting my hands at my sides I keep my gaze on the woman as I listen to her. Remaining silent I think over what she had just said as she continues speaking. When she finally begins to turn to face me, I get a better look at her front, my gaze becoming fixed on her face now that she had turned to face me, my gaze locking with hers if she looked at me. " When you spotted me I thought you were going to run or perhaps even become aggressive, so I sought to try and prevent such action. And the trouble would be demons... They plauge the city and cause all sorts of trouble for the humans in the city... and other places. " Breaking my gaze from hers, I glance around for a moment before turning my gaze back to her.

Post WC: 144
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 am

Her hand covers her mouth as she yawns. Her single eyed attention barely maintains its grasp. As he speaks she takes another sip from the carton that wouldn't be going empty for a while due to its fairly large capacity. The first part of his sentence she notably does not consider coherent and raises a single brow in confusion. Though she isn't spared enough time to make a rebuttal until the conclusion of his explanation. “Demons?” Her brow becomes high with amusement. “Your wording implies a better placement for you may be in an asylum, rather than the streets.” She runs her tongue along the top of the wrist of her free hand before scratching her cheek. “You haven't really answered why your efforts specifically are offered to me. There are hordes of people in this city. You intend on escorting all of them, as well?”
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:00 pm

When she says the single word first, in a quizzical manner I give a faint nod, though as she continues speaking, making the comment about me being in an asylum I frown lightly at the comment, she thinks I'm crazy? " Yeah, I would think your crazy to, given that you are possessed by the same thing that you seek to kill, stalking some random human on the street and offer to protect her from demons. " The entity says with a demonic chuckle. As the entity falls silent I let out a soft sigh, " I assure you I do not belong in an asylum. Indeed there are countless people in the city, though I am but one man... If I could protect them all I would with all my being. But I lack such ability so I am only capable of doing what I can when I can. When I seen you on the street I thought I would preform my duty and offer to escorte you home. "

Post WC: 171
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Several blinks would ensue as she listens to him talk about basically he could only escort one person at a time. She knows that if she persisted to ask 'why her', then he'd likely just respond by saying that 'it had to be someone'. This causes her to not necessarily bother with that rebuttal. Mei comforts herself with how her house was just up another block, and if he intended on doing anything with whatever he was armed with there were plenty of witnesses to alert the local police. This guys seemed to be spiritually aware she'd noticed but there was no way she was going to make him aware that she was as well where so many ears and eyes could prey the knowledge. Mei sighs as she turns around.

“Lies tend to come out of the mouth of a man who is pressed with much more ease. I am already apathetic towards your cause but you appear to be insistent enough. I still have not a single clue as to what you would do to a myth like a demon equipped with but a single weapon.” She resumes her walking pace steadily. “If my company is truly a requirement, try not to be noisy.”
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:10 pm

As I finish speaking I watch the woman as she lets out a sigh while turning her back to me. When she begins speaking I listen to her and frown faintly at what she has to say. My frown deepens as she questions my capability to deal with a demon should the need arise. " She doubts our skill? " The entity growls, " Let us out and we will show her what we can do. " The entity adds with a chuckle. As I listen I watch the woman as she begins to walk away, infroming me to not be 'noisy'. " No.. " I murmur softly, addressing the entity within me. After saying the simple world I catch myself, hoping that the woman had not caught what I had said. " I assure you I am more then capable of dealing with a demon. " I say, trying to cover up what I had said to the entity. Since she had begun to walk I follow after her, quickly catching up to her side as I fall silent.

Post WC: 180
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm

The word 'no' causes her to quirk a brow. Had he gone rogue and perhaps decided to become noncompliant when it came to shutting up his persistent trap? That was the subconscious question coursing through her mind at that moment. Her eyes narrowed as she parted her lips to speak but had been intervene, her original intention coming to be but an utterance. Her face is moved by amusement as she listens to him speaking of his capabilities. “I am to believe the person aimlessly stalking people on the street can take on creatures of myth?” Since the attack on the city there had been a lot of people who believed in their existence. Some had been comforted by the media and currently she would simply pretend to be one of those deceived individuals. “Have you even seen a demon before? Books specify they are large, and their breath reeks of blood and bone. If you were to meet with one in combat you would find your heart departed from your chest.”
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:05 pm

As she questions my ability to take on demons I give a faint nod, though since she wasn't looking in my direction she wouldn't have seen the nod and before I could speak an answer she continues to speak. I listen as she continues on, questioning me even more and making assumptions of me. " Yes, I have seen a demon before, more then just one and I have fought them too. " I pause for a moment before I continue speaking, " The creatures of myth you speak of are what I have been raised to kill. You make paltry assumptions of my skill even though you have not seen it. " I say, the last part holding a hint of anger in my voice.

Post WC: 126
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Mei initially would find it amusive that he rebutted when she said that he belonged in an asylum yet his current dialogue seemed to consist of someone who would be thrown into one without the bat of an eye. The claims of being raised to combat demons had been risen once more, though like lacked the proper grounding to actually confirm. The 'paltry' assumptions of his expertise causes her to come to a stop. She begins to laugh unexpectedly. “Paltry assumptions, you say?” She abruptly repeats. “You call my assumptions paltry yet you yourself have been stating nothing but this. Unfounded claims that you've been raised to kill demons, unfounded claims of strength, everything of which you are incompetent of proving. You've no evidence that these aberrations even exist. You're batshit by the terminology of anyone sensible. Visually and emotionally you are but half a man considering you invest the majority of your time eccentrically pursuing women on their way home. Your generosity does not nurse anyone's existence and never will, so stop acting like it does. Do the world a wonderful favour and fall off a cliff.” Whipping herself around sharply she would begin back on her route.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

When she begins to laugh I frown faintly, which remains on my face as she begins speaking to me. As I listen to her I am met with cackling the echos through my head from the entity within me. Slowly lifting my right hand I bring it up and place it upon my chest as the frown slowly starts to fade from my face. " Are you going to let her get away with that? She doesn't even think you are a full man. " Though the entity was speaking I do what I can to block its voice out and listen to the female as she continues speaking to me. As she finishes with the comment about me walking off a cliff another sigh escapes me as I watch her begin to walk away. The entity with in Arashi growls at the comment, " Let us out.. " Though in retrospect it was probably a bad idea, I call upon the entity within me, " You seek proof? Come forth Sonzaisha.. " Out from the shadows behind Arashi crawls a figure, at first the figure as black as night and holding no true form. After climbing out of the shadows, Sonzaisha stands up right, its figure masked with smoky like shadows that sway and move with the wind, " Human. " Sonzaisha calls out, its voice dominated by a feminine sounding voice though it also held other tones of voices as if it was being said at the same time by multiple people. The shadows begin to fade from Sonzaisha revealing a feminine figure scantily clad in armor.

Post WC: 269
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Proof? At first Mei does not bother to look back. She internally does not doubt it being plausible, however, she is aware that this was not an applicable rebuttal to her point. The name which he speaks she notes is not something a human would be called, unless they were foreign. Mei puts these two points together and comes to an understanding. As he does this summoning her hand raises and clenches her eyepatch. It is lifted from her face but it was not decipherable since she was turned around. Glancing slightly backwards she would note the presence of a manifesting spirit. Eventually it would address her by her race, though in a voice that was blatantly demonic. Coming to a complete turn she glares towards this spirit that had decided to make its way into this plane of existence. It was not farfetched to her that summoning a spirit was possible but she of course did not know the exact mechanics. Rather than fear or whatever she presumed that he would anticipate, she looks towards this specimen with amusement. One of her own eyes was black and white, and the other seemed to catch light easily to reveal that it was feline. The demon would suddenly fall underneath the influence of a spell that allowed Mei to go into the mind and pull out their worst nightmare, forcing it to live it out. This would cause an excruciating amount of damage to those who had not braced themselves for the unexpected mental influence. “Demon.” Mei responds. “You have women fight for you? Oh, that's unfortunate. Especially ones as useless as this.”

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:42 pm

The woman seemed to stop and turn around to face me and Sonzaisha. I take not of the glare set upon her face, one aimed at Sonzaisha instead of myself. Letting my hand fall back to my side I keep my gaze set on the woman in front of me. Sonzaisha holds its ground as it looks at the woman as well, though it wished to do other things to the woman it held back. As I look at the woman I finally get a good look at her eyes, though they seemed to be different, neither of which looked likr a normal human eye, one simly black and white while the other seemed to be more feline like, which was rather strange and interesting. Sonzaisha's mind is riddled with many different things, most of which do not connect to form a coherant entity, though it was effected by the spell Mei had used and falls to its knees, grasping its head as it crys out in pain. I glance to Sonzaisha as it seems to be effected by some sort of spell, though my gaze does not remain on the demon long before I turn it back to the female and give a faint shake of my head, " No, I do not choose the form which Sonzaisha uses.. It can be what it wants to be. " Stepping away from Sonzaisha I take a half step towards the female as I continue, " You didn't need to do that though. You where in no danger- " I pause for a moment and fround as I mentaly scold myself, " I am sorry, I did not introduce myself. I am Kurosawa Arashi. " I say, bowing before the female once again.

Post WC: 292
OOC: That is Eye of Fear, right?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Rather than responding she had begun to cruelly snicker at the demon as she watches it come to its knees. “The demon is in pain...” Her tail unwraps from her waist and inadvertently swishes behind her. A feline tail commonly could refer to the mood of whom it belonged to, and currently it was arched and bristled as to confirm that she would either be an aggressor or a defender in this scenario. That would vary depending on his action. Though nevertheless she appeared to be mocking the spirit as she ran her tongue along her own wrist to establish she was nonchalantly grooming with little feelings shed towards the demon but apathy. “You seek to be the aegis that wards away demons yet make a pact with one?” She looms her attention towards the entity, noting its scantily dresses attire. “And a whore at that... Oh? To compensate for the lack there of..?” Mei had a massive problem with demons and it was beginning to be demonstrated quite easily. She didn't bother to address his statement of her assault not being necessity since she more or less rebutted to it with her wording. “Isayama Mei. Now, elaborate why I shouldn't end that spirit, little boy.”

OOC: Yup.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Sonzaisha continued to quiver in pain as it sat on its knees, holding its head as it relived nightmares of its past. I give a faint nod to what she had to say, " Yes. It is in pain, as it should be.. " I said, showing little care for the state of Sonzaisha. Standing my ground, I make no move to lash out at the woman as it was not my intent, nor did I make any other move to provoke action from her. Catching sight of the tail behind her, I watch it for a moment before bringing my gaze back to her face. She wasn't like the other humans in the city. She possessed a cat like tail that seemed to be attatched to her. I watch as she runs her tongue over her wrist and appeared to be grooming her self, something I thought only cats did. As she speaks again and makes the comment about my pact with the demon I shake my head faintly as I glance down at Sonzaisha again. As she continues I turn my gaze back to her, listening to the comments about Sonzaisha. From the way she acted when I summoned Sonzaisha and the way she spoke of it, it wasn't hard to tell that she had a problem with it and possible others of its kind. When she speaks again, I finally get her name and a brief smile flashes on my face before fadding. " It is nice to meet you Isayama Mei. As I stated before, I have no control over what form Sonzaisha takes, it has been male before and even animal.. It simply chooses the form it wants at the time. I assure you I would not have it take on such a form if I could. And about the 'pact' you speak of.. I made it years ago when I was much younger, I was faced with two options, release Sonzaisha and allow it into my body or be killed. " Turning my gaze from Mei, I glance down at Sonzaisha, " Theres no need for such action, Sonzaisha will be returning from where I summoned it shortly, I cannot keep it out for very long, though I don't like to summon the thing much. " I turn my gaze back to Mei, " Its kind are the reason I lost my parents and now am the head of my family... and only member of my family. " Slow and carefully I begin to life a hand from my side, cautiously extending it out towards Mei, " I uh... I don't come from the city. "

Post WC: 442
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Mei finds it slightly odd that he made a pact with a demon yet cared little for her well-being. It doesn't waver her to any extent nor does it change her impression. Simply, using a demon as a method of combat went against a lot of her morals. She herself is surprised about the capability of the entity taking more than one form. Its abilities go into question as she finds herself confused; all spirits whom she met had a single form to deem their most powerful. She had not witnessed a 'shapeshifting' ability regardless of the atrocity's genre. In response to that she would merely elevate a brow. She finds it outrageous that after he's stalked her with a katana he insists that she deter her hostile action towards the ex-being of chaos after he had summoned her into play. Irritation is prominent as she recalls him saying that he'd prove his ability which subsidiarily implied to her he was actually going to demonstrate power, which coherently hinted at malignant intent. Her ears listen, but do not like the words which she hears. “All of this seems ridiculously convenient.” Mentally she would let go of her fear inducing influence on the selected spirit. Wadding some spit in her mouth she would project it in the demon's direction before resuming. “Oh, you were forced into the pact, oh, it 'decides' to take that form; everything first descends from your ass before falling into place.”
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Since it seemed the friendly gesture was not going to be accepted, I allow my hand to fall back to my side as I watch Mei. I listen to her comment and sigh lightly at it. Once released from the influce Sonzaisha begins to calm down, though now that it had reached the limit to its time out in this realm it begins to crawl away, fadding back into the shadows where it had come from. I pay no attention to Sonzaisha, keeping my gaze fixed on Mei. With another sigh I give a nod, " I guess you could call it forced, it was either that or death. I had wandered away from the village to train, a poor choice on my part, and was attacked by a demon. And yes, as I said before, Sonzaisha chose to take on that form, if it where up to me it would come out as something else.. Though in all honesty if it where up to me I would not have the thing in me.. I sincerely apologise for my actions Isayama Mei and for summoning Sonzaisha. " Sonzaisha growls within Arashi's head, " You bastard, why did you let her do that to me? ". I ignore Sonzaisha's question, my attention still on Mei as I bow my head slightly.

Post WC: 220
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 am

Mei listens halfheartedly to his words. Her brow escalates slightly in mild, suspicious surprisal. Though she gives no indication of her understanding she internally knew what he was speaking about. He'd stated it prior. Despite the scenario and her displeasure she listened to him. Her expression confirms her displeasure. She derives from this guy that he was calm and kind seemingly in even hostile scenarios. Though she figured that her latest statement had fallen upon deaf ears or had eluded his awareness since she felt that it hadn't been responded to accordingly. Her lips curl downwards in a grave frown.

“My words sought not clarification. I addressed the convenience of it all. You can easily decipher that I don't like demons, but conveniently, you were forced into it. Similarly I commented about that thing's appearance, yet your words apparently do not find placement in the matter. Regardless my care could find an even lower minimum.” She says. Mei mentally noted seemed to be irritated, depressed, or at a lack of breath with the frequency of his sighs. Nothing she stated had relevance to it verbally but she did have a peculiar expression that read with moderate confusion.

That thing had faded back into the shadows and she would note that for future reference. Mei was capable of noting that obviously he had the ability to get rid of it just as easy as he could bring it about. “If those are truly your methods, my eyes are blind to how you fight demons. A feeble spirit such as that vulnerable to but a human gaze? Hmph.” Vainly she would move her hand through her bangs. “Though, I suppose it and its pathetic kin would fall helpless in the eyes of a basilisk.”

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Lifting my head slowly I fix my gaze upon Mei once again as she speaks to me. As I listened to Mei I begin to slowly relax my shoulders as I brought my arms up and tucked a hand into each end of my sleeves as I held my arms in front of me, gazing into her unique set of eyes. While listening to her I think upon her words as they flow from her mouth. When she makes the comment about what she did to the demon, Sonzaisha begins to grow restless with in Arashi, " Let us out Arashi, we will show the human what we are capable of doing. " Sonzaisha says with a growl. Listening to both of them, I cant help but smile faintly at what Sonzaisha has to say, though the expression only lasts a few moments before it fades away. Now that she had finished speaking I begin to speak up, " Sonzaisha isn't to happy with what you did to it. " I say, though from how she felt about demons I didn't think she would care much about it, " In all honestly, Sonzaisha is not the method I use when combating demons, it was not the way I was raised, this is one of the things I use. " I say, gesturing to the wooden sword katans and sheathed katana resting at my side, " This and various other melee weapons are what I was trained to use. Sonzaisha is just something that... I have to keep within me to make sure it does not cause trouble for humans. When I was younger I unknowingly released it from its prison. I know that it seems all convenient.. But at the time to me, it was a life or death situation and I chose life, though at the time I wasn't aware of the consequences of my action... and everyday I have to live with them. "

Post WC: 326
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:57 am

Venture Into The City Mei2
“I'd have hoped by now you'd come to the understanding I'd see Sonazai-saw or whatever the tramp's name is perish hadn't it been for the alignment of its master.” Mei responds, not necessarily bothering to heed his clarification. Her hands reach up and begin to take off her hat. Underneath it just looks like normal hair. Then, her fingers begin to pinch something transparent. The hat had been deposited into her bag. She would remove what appeared to be tape from her hair and feline ears slowly unfold and rise. They twitch once, as well as the tip of her tail. The rest of the tail seems to remain still. Her attention briefly graces the wooden sword. “You intend on quarreling with demons with but a stick. You're either hiding something about the twig or intellect does not grace you.” Mei lets off a fake sigh. “My hands are stained with the blood of demons. Your company isn't a prerequisite when it comes to me being safe on these streets. Now, what is it that you seek?”
Venture Into The City Mei_profile_3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:23 pm

As she begins to speak, I give a faint nod to what she has to say, understanding the sentiment. I watch her as she reaches up and removes her hat. As the hat comes off I get a look at her hair though she pinches at something that I can't see. As she removes something else from her hair I keep my gaze fixed on her head and watch as two feline ears begin to unfold and raise from her head before they both twitch. She indeed seemed to be a very unique individual considering I had never seen anyone with a cat tail, cat like eye, and now cat ears.. An inquisitive look befalls my face as I look at her ears, trying to figure out how she would have them as well as the other feline like appendages and characteristics. With the comment about my Seireikendou and smirk faintly as I turn my attention back to her. The smirk quickly fades as I listen to Mei continue speaking. I find it hard to resist a temptation that had building within me ever since I had first seen the strange feline appendages on her, " I do have a real sword as well as the 'stick' as you call it. That is what I use against demons. " I say as I lift my right hand, slowly raising it from my side and into the air as I cautiously reach out towards one of the feline ears on Mei's head, " Perhaps you would allow me to still accompany you even though you have stained hands as well? "

Post WC: 270
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:02 pm

“For what?” Mei asks, noticing that he had not supported an actual reasoning for continuing to pursue her. Her brow bears a weight as she looks with prudence as his hand seemed to be extended towards her. She could tell from the angle and direction that he was gingerly reaching for her ear, or both of them. A vein bulges within her forehead very quickly. She pries the gun from its holster and exhibits it defensively, holding the barrel of the old revolver towards him with an unstable hand; unstable, yet had very honed accuracy if she wanted to make a shot regardless. “Touch them and your brain will find better placement on the ground then within your skull.” Irritation is apparent on her face as well as confusion. It had probably been the first time someone has erratically reached towards her head.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Before I could reach up to touch one of the feline ears on her head, I find a gun being pointed at me which brings my advancing hand to a complete stop. Looking at the gun I begin to move my hand once again, though this time I start to with draw it as I give a faint nod, " Forgive my actions... I have never seen someone with feline ears or a tail. My curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to see what it felt like. I know I should have asked... " I let my hand fall back to my side as I shift my gaze from the gun she had pointed at me, back to her face. " I meant no harm by my actions Isayama Mei. I would never do anything to harm a human, especially a young lady such as your self. " I make no move to irritate her any further since it seemed simply reaching for her ear bothered her so much, " I know this may sound strange but if you would permit it I would like to see where you live.. Though I have been to the city before, I have never really been inside someones house to see what they are like. "

Post WC: 216
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:49 am

--”Fur.” Would be the addition she makes shortly after he elaborated about his curious cause. Her foot taps on the ground repeatedly in moderate impatience and subtle disbelief. Her gun is deposited into her holster slowly, prudently, as she watches his movements for any hostility, or any more attempts at touching her endearing features. She was suspicious and it only had been augmented since the pursuance and the demon summoning and now even more so with the attempt of touching her without consent. “Why does this not arouse my surprise. Now you seek to be in my house because you've never graced one's confines. Originally you intended on escorting me anyway so is there any particular point in asking if you can see where it is?” Mei began to start walking, figuring that she's idled for too long. Her tail twitches at the end and remains hazardously still to imply her vexed nature.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:15 am

As she puts the gun away I grow a bit releived now that the instrument of death was no longer pointed at me. I keep my hands resting idily at my sides since that seemed to be the best place for them so I wouldn't irritate her any more. I listen to her as she speaks to me again, slowly shifting my gaze over her face, glancing to her ears a few times, not able to fully get over the feline appendages on her head, though I stay my hand for fear of angering her any further. As she begins to walk I watch her for a moment before I begin to follow after her, my gaze catchibng the twitching tail before I move to her side again. " Isayama Mei.. I would never go into your house unless givin permission to do so by you and when I first asked, I asked if I could escort you home, not just 'anywhere', you make it sound as if I am trying to take you to an alley so I can have my way with you... "

Post WC: 186
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:17 am

“I didn't say that. I said it's obvious you'd see where my house is because you asked to escort me to the house in the first place.” Mei stresses those words very quickly after his statement. She rolls her eyes at the second comment. “Correction; you want to take me into my house and have your way with me. Such an advancement.” By now they would be approaching her neighbourhood, and it was fortunate for them that her house had been aligned where the start of her block began. It was more or less up the street. She maintains a grasp over her keys in her hand, having been holding them in her other pocket. “How audacious of me to presume the person who stalked me and summoned a demon not after trying to touch my ears may want to do something like that. And why state you've never been in a house before if you're not implying that you want to be inside? Ugh.”
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm

I shift my gaze to her as she makes the comment about me wanting to take her into her house and have my way with her, a light frown taking form on my face as I think over the comment. " That doesn't sound like a bad idea, now does it Arashi? " Sonzaisha asks with a chuckle teasing and toying with Arashi. " Especially since she threatened you with that weapon and doubts your skills as a warrior and a man. " Sonzaisha adds to its previous statement, nagging at Arashi. I shift my gaze from Mei as I try to ignore Sonzaisha's comments, remaining at Mei's side as she continues to lead the way. As she begins to speak again I glance to her for a moment before turning my gaze back to the path ahead of us as I listen to her once again. " I'm sorry. " I murmur softly as she finishes speaking. " I can see how such an action would rouse that kind of suspicion.. " I add as I glance to Mei for a moment, " I have a question... Would it be alright if I called you by you first name? " I ask as I watch Mei for a moment longer before I slowly turn my gaze from her. As I turn my gaze from her I slowly turn my head, shifting my gaze as I scan the area before bringing it to rest on the path ahead of us once again.

Post WC: 252
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:59 am

Her eyes narrow sharply. So now after her obvious displeasure he wanted to call her by her first name? Mei almost laughs at the request and pretty much does. “You aren't going to call me that. Isayama will suffice. Why? I thought you were originally just going to escort me. What's with the desire of kinship?” Were her amused demands as she proceeded down the street. Her house was finally in sight, and at least she knew that. Of course she wasn't going to spoon feed him the fact that it was her house; she felt it was obvious enough seeing as she was walking towards it. It was a large, white house that had very little decoration on it. There was a car in the driveway that was a convertible, her car. Her pace would bring her to her mailbox before she even thought about moving towards the door. Opening the box up she retrieved several envelopes. Fucking bills. Mei grimaces as she shuffles through the stack of paper.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:07 pm

When I begin to hear Mei's response to my question, I shift my gaze back to her as she starts to answer me. Though it was not the answer I was hoping to hear from her, it was still one to my question and I would respect it until she changed her mind, if she decides too. " Kinship.. " I murmur softly as I look at her, " One can never have to many friends or allies. It would be nice to have a friend.. " I say as I turn my gaze from Mei, " If we can some day become that close. " I quickly add since we had gotten off to the wrong foot when we first encountered each other, " Though I guess now, if you were not apposed to the idea, we could be allies? " I ask as I slowly lift my gaze to the large white house that had come before us. Since I knew she probably wouldn't go as far as calling me a friend, given previous events, I at least hoped she would be open to the idea of being comrades, considering that we both do the same thing, that is if she is a demon hunter like me. Looking to Mei as we came to a stop at the mailbox, I watch her for a moment before shifting my gaze back to the large white house. Turning my gaze back to Mei, I watch her as she begins to look through some papers she retrieved from the mailbox.

Post WC: 260
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:21 am

Venture Into The City Theme Portrait of Ruin - Bad Situation
Venture Into The City Box2_1
“Gah...” Mei doesn't seem to have taken in what he had just said. Instead, she appears to weaken slightly. Her hand plasters against the metal mailbox as she rests her forehead gently against it. This gentle touch gets a bit more firm as her legs wobble unstably and her breathing accelerates. Her feline ears begin to droop and her tail wraps loosely around her leg. “Fuck...” She attempts to pull herself up but stumbles rearwards to get into her standing position. The girl looked as though she had some sort of fever. Evidence being the sweat beginning to roll down her forehead. When she stumbles back she partially falls into, what was his name again? Arashi. Her hands sheepishly cling at his shirt as she attempts to keep herself up. “Ugh...”
Venture Into The City Words 134
Venture Into The City Box2_3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:30 am

Remaining silent as I wait for a response from Mei, I watch her and frown faintly as the simple sound comes from her instead of an answer. As I watch her I notice her hand as she places it against the mailbox, " Isayama? " I say softly as I shift my gaze over her as her entire demeanor begins to change drastically. As her state continues to go down hill I begin to grow worried about her as she starts to stumble rearwards. My worry continues to grow as she stumbles back and falls into me. As she clings to my attire I quickly slip an arm around her and pulls her close to me embracing her and holding her weight up with my strength, " Isayama? Are you alright, whats the matter? " I ask, the worry becoming apparent in my voice as I hold her close to me so she wouldn't fall to the ground. As I hold her I shift my gaze over her once again, taking in the sweat and her over all appearance, a frown forms on my face as I shift my grasp on her and try to carefully pick her up off the ground.

Post WC: 202
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 am

Venture Into The City Box2_1
Mei pays no heed to their increased proximity. To her, all words seemed muffled and dull. Her lips curl downwards into a pained frown; as her breathing becomes more grave she would also whimper like a wounded cat. No words would escape her as she continued to use the man as support pole. Eventually she seems to regain her general composure. She began to take deep breaths and she attempted to retreat to her original posture. Her tail bristles and her ears flare up unexpectedly. “No, I'm fine... L-”

There would be no warning. What appeared to be vomit would spill from her mouth the moment her cheeks inflated. It disgorged from her oral orifice like a truck dumping garbage into a landfill. It appeared to have almost this creamy shade to it with chunks implying whatever she had for dinner that day. There were small bits and large bits and the texture was almost like maple syrup. Its aroma consisted of regurgitated fish, which had been originally digested raw. Though the reason of this became overly apparent when one would notice the hair laced into the puke solution. Bits and filaments of hair like barf caked copper wire would intertwine throughout it. This was, obviously, some sort of vomit hairball hybrid. Since she was carnivorous, the acid in her stomach was more potent and acidic than a humans to a degree. And upon immediate recognition of her surroundings and the situation, she would push herself away. Shaking her head, she wipes some of the warm fluid from her lips. Since he had intended on holding her, when she threw it up, he would be the immediate thing in front of her and what it would be going onto; all over his torso and below and maybe a little bit above. It was like an apron of hurl, a blanket of off coloured slime. Then she spits on the ground multiple times to attempt to rid of the taste in her mouth after regaining her distance. “That feels better.”
Venture Into The City Words 341
Venture Into The City Box2_3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venture Into The City   Venture Into The City Empty

Back to top Go down

Venture Into The City
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next