Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back In Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Standing atop a building I slowly shift my gaze as I scan the area below me, my gaze jumping between different people as I look over them for a brief moment before shifting to the next, " Hmmm. " I murmur lightly to myself as I continue to shift my gaze between people. At the moment I didn't know why why I had come back to Sai City and knew it was against my better judgment considering the threats the city hold for my kind, though against all the dangers I had indeed come back. Though now that I had arrived in the city I begun to wonder what I should do with my time here, but given that his realm, and the others, has always had something I enjoy playing with one choice had always come to mind while here. Shaking my head faintly I continue to shift my gaze across the people down below me a moment longer before I slowly lift my gaze, scanning over a building in front of me before bringing my gaze to the sky. Looking up at the sky I draw in a slow deep breath and hold it for a moment before exhaling with a sigh. Letting my gaze fall from the sky, I tilt my head down and again look below me for a moment before turning my gaze away from the people and pull away from the ledge. Nothing was going to get done if I simply stood up here and watched the humans walk by down below, no, that isn't to fun. Making my way from the ledge of the building face the street I walk across the roof and over to the edge of a building face another and take a step off the building before I begin to descend into the alleyway.

Post WC;305
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 pm

The spirit’s hands are in his pockets as he waits for Valkrist to descend into the alleyway; his body not quite visible to either human or spirit. Having been passing through Gothstone to check up on a certain someone, Izuya was surprised when he felt Valkrist’s signature in passing. It had been a while since he spoke with the spirit and Izuya wanted to make sure their relationship stayed intact and familiar just in case calamity happened to happen and Valkrist’s services were needed. With the ability to get a glimpse of the male canine’s surface thoughts, they revealed that the spirit would be dropping down, so Izuya merely made sure that he was waiting for Valkrist when he came down. Of course, he used his powers over his own visibility to hide himself until after Valkrist landed before returning to visibility and greeting, “Hey, White Kitty!” forgoing the more obvious choice of ‘puppy.’ Knowing the type of reaction he would probably get from Valkrist, he decides to attempt to engage him in a manner where he wouldn’t simply walk away by attempting, “how goes life with the ladies? Do you prefer this realm because the women are better, or do you just like things like indoor plumbing?”

Back In Town Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Back In Town

As I come to land on the ground in the alleyway I am greeted by a familiar voice as Izuya speaks up, coming out of no where with his greeting. Shifting my attention to the male my gaze quickly narrows into a glare as I growl softly at the comment he had made with his greeting, refering to me as a 'kitty'. Shifting my attention completly to Izuya I turn to face him, scanning over his form for a moment as I listen to him continue speaking to me. Remaining silent, I think on his question for a moment before giving a faint shrug, " Greetings... Izuya, " I say, shifting my gaze over Izuy'as form once again before bringing my gaze to meet his, " It goes well, the females in this realm are similiar to any other in the other realm, they all provide me with the pleasures I seek.. " I add, holding my ground as I watch Izuya, though it was odd how he came out of no where, like last time when he informed me about the female watching us...

Post WC: 185
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Izuya crosses his arms returning Valkrist’s gaze as he makes the off handed comment, “if it’s pleasures you seek, I happen to know of a realm of succubae trapped in this realm somewhere. If you want the ultimate pleasure, that’s where you get it from. I’m sure those ladies could use a visit from someone such as yourself, though I would worry about you coming back alive.” At first, Izuya didn’t give much thought into the comment, since he was just picking like topics, but realizing that this could actually be something fun, his smile increases and he adds, “but it could make for a fun couple of days. What do you say? Want me to show you where it’s at and you can sample it… see if it tickles your fancy?”

132 / 340
Back In Town Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Back In Town

Slowly I shift my gaze over Izuya once again as he begins speaking. As he brings up a realm of succubae in this realm I bring my gaze back to his face at the thought of such a thing. The toppic had suddenly become very interesting to me. As he makes the comment about me coming back alive a smirk takes from on my face. " No need to worry about me dying. " I say as I begin to move, stepping closer to Izuya. As he continues he shifts gears to something I want to hear, taking me to this place where these succubae are. " Lead the way. " I say with a faint nod as I come to a stop closer to Izuya. Though now that I had taken the information he had given me and given into letting him lead me to this realm I couldn't help but wonder what he will ask of in return for this. He has yet to call upon my services since our first encounter and the other here in the city, so was he simply planing to save them for a rainy day when he needed me to do something for him. Not wanting to dwell on that train of thought any longer I shift back to what Izuya had been speaking about, this realm of succubae seemed very intriguing, it seemed my 'friendship' with Izuya was starting to pay off in a sense, though he had brought information to light before that turned out to be 'fun'.

Post WC: 258
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:18 pm

A gleeful smile is on Izuya’s face as he seemed to find something that could hold Valkrist’s attention. “Yay, yay,” he chirps merrily as he claps his hands seemingly welcoming the proximity encroach. He speaks, “first we must find our tour guide to this realm! I know of someone who had gone there and survived their ravenous appetites. Finding him will give us a shortcut to the realm.” With that, the Kami provides an incantation that generates an oscillating column of spiritual light in a small radius on the ground before them, something large enough for a male to walk into. Motioning to the portal, Izuya offers, “after you!” He would wait for Valkrist to enter into the portal before following him in. The portal would lead them into the deep portion of the forest in a clearing amongst the dense woods and foliage. The clearing would be about an acre or so large with a large stone in the center and a series of poles wrapped in rope to the side. A monk would be sitting upon the stone smoking a pipe and seemingly talking to a familiar teal haired boy, who was in the middle of training and practicing punches and kicks against striking posts.

207 / 547
Back In Town Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Back In Town

As Izuya informs me that we need to find a guide to take us to this realm I give a faint nod, " Alright. " I say as I shift my gaze over Izuya once again now that I had come closer to him. I listen as he speaks an incantation and as a column of light takes form on the ground before us, I shift my gaze to it for a moment before looking back to Izuya as he motions towards it before speaking. I look at the portal for a moment and let out a soft growl before stepping forwards, moving into the portal. After moving through the portal I find myself in the forest as apposed to the city that I was just in. Shifting my gaze around for a moment I let out another growl now that I had been taken to the forest. I turn my gaze to Izuya for a moment, lightly glaring at him, before turning my gaze from. I bring my gaze to rest upon a male sitting on a stone smoking a pipe, though my gaze on stays on the male for a moment before I shift it to the teal haired boy that seemed to be training. " Where did you take me Izuya? " I ask with a growl as I glance to Izuya.

Post WC: 225
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
The forest hermit dressed in white flowing garbs and large monk beads about his body is the first to look up as he watching the new comers enter into the area via a warp portal. He was familiar with Izuya since he hung out with me from time to time, but the other one seemed to be foreign to the monk. Noticing the pause in the monk’s speaking, I stop hitting the post before me for a moment as I turn around while standing up straight. I recognize Izuya approaching along with someone else. Minimizing the fact that he teleported them somewhere, Izuya answers, “To the forest, silly; where do you think you are.” Seeing me turn around, he lifts a hand and waves, explaining, “This is our guide Seiki.” Looking to Seiki, he smiles impishly knowing that Valkrist would recognize the human. He counter introduces, “Seiki, this is Krist. He’s a friend of mine.” I regarded a friend of Izuya’s as a friend of my own. Up to this point, I had never seen Valkrist in this form and I knew of him as Nova. Izuya clarifies, “Seiki-kun has been there and back, so it would be easier if he led us there.” I would be left out of the loop as to where I was leading who. I shrug, “I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do, but I’m happy to help.” I chuckle, “I generally end up learning new stuff every time I do something weird to help you anyways.” The back of my fist wipes my forehead as I lift a hand and greet, “hey how’s it going, Krist?”

273 / 5198
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:27 am

Back In Town

Turning my gaze to the teal haird boy, I shift my gaze over him for a moment. As I look at the male I come to the realization of just who the boy is and as Izuya answers my question and tells me Seiki is our guide my conclusion is reinforced. It was the human from before, the one that had attacked me once before in the human realm and I had encounters with even before then, in the past... Looking at Seiki I recall the last time I had encountered him, while in my other form when he had attacked me. As Izuya introduces me as 'Krist' to Seiki my gaze narrows lightly as I glance to Izuya. As Izuya informs me that Seiki has been to this realm I wish to go to, I give a faint nod as I turn my attention back to Seiki. It seemed Seiki didn't know who I was, though that was to be expected since the last time he had seen me I was in my beast form.. " Seiki. " I murmur lightly as I look at the young male, " It's going... alright, and yourself? "

Post WC: 196
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:59 am

Back In Town Asatb_01
“Pretty good,” I flash a casual grin as I motion to the strike posts, “just getting some practice in here.” My gaze shifts to Izuya as I ask, “So what am I supposed to be leading you to?” Perking up with an “ah” he clarifies, “remember that time you were telling me about when you went to the Succubae lair.” I shake my head, “no…” I didn’t remember talking to him about that, but I had a good idea of how he knew. He continues, “great, I need you to take us to that place.” With a grin, I fold my arms at my chest and raise an eyebrow as Izuya as I confirm, “I’m very glad to hear that. For a minute, I thought you were gay.” Izuya chuckles lightly and waves his hand dismissively as he asks, “so you’ll take us there, correct?” With a grin, I say, “sure, but… I’m not sure if I’ll be able to open the entrance… we might have to retrace my steps.” With a shrug, I confirm, “but we’re half way there!” I motion towards the monk who pulls on his pipe before looking towards me and raising an eyebrow, blowing out the smoke. “Oh,” he comments, “he needs a scroll. It’s going to cost you $1000 or 1000 Shinny.” Izuya looks to Valkrist and simplifies, “a small fee to pay for a great reward. There are more rewards than simply succubae in this pit of lust!”

245 / 5443
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Back In Town

As Seiki motions to the posts, I shift my gaze, glancing to them for a moment before giving a faint nod as I turn my gaze back to the young human. Keeping my gaze on Seiki I think more upon our last encounter eventhough he had no recolcation that the demon he had attacked was indeed standing before him. Remaining silent for the time being I simply listen since I had no clue where this realm was or how to get to it but it seems Seiki may know how to get there. When Izuya motions towards the monk, I glance to the monk for a moment before shifting my attention to Izuya. As Seiki brings up the need for money a frown begins to take form on my face and I look at Izuya as he looks at me and speaks up. My gaze narrows into a light glare as I look at Izuya, " You didn't say anything about needing money. " I say with a growl in Izuya's direction.

Post WC 172
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
The monk looks up, but as if no consequence to him, he returns to smoking his pipe and observing the back and forth. Izuya shrugs and gives a grin as he comments, “hey hey now, I didn’t know about the money part until now. Honest.” I didn’t know about that word when it came to Izuya, but I did know from experience that the situation seemed fishy. Speaking up, I mention modestly, “Yeah, I had my reservations about having to pay at first, but in this quest you’re actually going to need to use the powers of this monk here to convert the scroll to a map that will give us the location of both the lair as well as an ancient treasure. It’s not a bad deal for about a week’s worth of pay. At least I thought it was worth it. Thanks to it, I now have infinite storage for my weapons and more stamina than I ever had before.” Izuya chirps up, “up to now I’ve helped you without asking for anything in return. You shouldn’t be so stingy. But… in the end, this is for you. It’s up to you to decide if you want to spend this small amount of money or not. The best prizes in life are the ones that you have to pay for!” I scratch my head not really sure if that was the right saying. I murmur, “I thought the best things in life were free…”

246 / 5692
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Back In Town

I continue growling as Izuya speaks up, informing me that he didn't know about the price I would have to pay. When I hear Seiki I glance to him for a moment before turning my gaze back to Izuya. While listeing to Seiki as he speaks, I keep my gaze fixed on Izuya, glaring at him. Though there was no mention of what I came here for, it seemed that something else was in this realm, something that would beneifit me in other ways. Again Izuya begins to speak and I let out a light sigh as I listen to him. Letting out a soft growl I turn to face Seiki and reach into my pocket and fish out the money he had said I would need to pay. Glancing over my shoulder, back at Izuya I speak up, " I'll deal with you later... " Turning my attention back to Seiki, I pull out a pouch of shinny and toss it to him, " That should be enough, now what do I need to do? "

Post WC: 177
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 am

Back In Town Asatb_01
Izuya is blushing as he is glared at. The money seems to come my way and I catch the pouch that had been tossed to me. I felt there might have been a misunderstanding as I seemed to have become a middle man all of a sudden. I look at the money that was tossed to me and look to the monk as I walk it over to him and hand over the money to him. I came to understand that I must have become associated with the monk, as if business partners or something. I joke, “I’m going to have to get a commission if I bring you customers.” The monk gives a fake laugh while taking the money and placing it within his white garbs. After securing the payment, he looks to me and informs, “you got the order wrong, haven’t you young man?” I look at the male blankly for a moment before I realized that I did not get the scroll from him, I got it from the Sage by the cove. “Oh!” I remember as the light comes back on upstairs, “we get the scroll first -then- pay!” I wondered why he asked for the money upfront, though. I figured it was because Krist looked shady and shifty. Turning back to Krist and Izuya, I perform a swift set of hand seals with no chant. A portal is generated on the ground before us and I explain, “We have to go near the sea. This way!” Izuya skips, moving past Krist to the portal and enters into it. I motion for Krist to go in, and I would follow. We would come out on the North Western Archipelago at 3S on any contemporary map. There would be sandy beaches and the sea to welcome us.

300 / 1611
Ooc: You could have told me my word count was off.
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 am

Back In Town

After tossing Seiki the money I watch him and wait for an answer to my question. As he takes the money to the monk I glance back to Izuya for a moment and let out another light sigh. Shifting my gaze I look back to Seiki and the monk as I hear Seiki speak up, though he was not speaking to me, it seemed he was still talking with the monk. As Seiki turns back to me and Izuya I watch him as he preforms some hand things before a portal takes form on the ground. Glancing down at the portal I frown lightly as I look back to Seiki as he speaks. I give a faint nod to what he says and glance to Izuya as he skips past me and to the portal... Shaking my head faintly I follow after Izuya and step into the portal. After moving through the portal I glance around for a moment, finding myself on a nice sandy beach..

Post WC: 166
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
My body comes out of the portal and my sneaker covered feet comes out into the sandy beaches of the north western archipelago. I look around for a moment before my gaze shifts to the point, out in the distance, where the sage would be staring off into the endless see. This would be the one that we would receive the scroll from. With a nod of affirmation, I look back to the smiling Izuya as I comment, “Well, we’re here.” I begin to explain what would have to happen, but reading my mind ahead of time, Izuya picks up on what needs t go down and he opts to answer for me as he looks to Valkrist and speaks, “all you have to do is go over there to that old man staring out into the sea in the distance on the strait of land leading out into the sea. Tell him that you’ve come for the scroll and we can move on from here!” I give Izuya an odd look; he had the gist of it right, but he left out a kind of crucial point there.

189 / 1800
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Back In Town

Stepping onto the sand, I glance around for a moment before I turn my attention to Seiki since he was the one that brought us here and knew what needed to be done. As he informs me that we are here I give a faint nod, though my attention shifts to Izuya as he starts to speak and it seemed he knew what needed to be done as well.. Listening to Izuya, I frown faintly before giving a faint nod at what I needed to do, " I see. " I say as I turn my attention to the man standing in the distence looking at the sea. I glance back at Izuya for a moment, " Wait here.. " I tell him before I turn my attention back to the man and begin walking. Making my way to the man I call out, " Excuse me, I have come for a scroll you have.. " I say to the man before glancing back to Izuya and Seiki.

Post WC: 168
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
I watch as Krist makes his way from us to head to the sage. I still felt I probably should have warned him, but Izuya spoke into my mind and advised me that everything was going to be alright. Looking between this Krist guy and Izuya, it was a little hard for me to believe that they were actually friends. From the way he was acting, I wondered if he was a demon. I would have to sense him to see what his aura looked like; the way he was acting, he acted a lot like the demons I had come into contact with in the past, notably Mukesh and Nova. Before I sense out to feel his aura, Izuya comments, “how do you think this is going to go?” I shrug and ask, “Is he strong?” Izuya shrugs as well and comments, “I hope he is, for his sake.”

The old man in loose brown sleeveless garments continues to gaze out into the sea, standing stoically still with an impressive amount of concentration and patience as he gazes out into the wafting seas. He does not turn or show any response to Valkrist’s presence until the Oni speaks. When he moves, it is almost as if a statue reacted. He turns around, allowing his face to be visible; it looked as if his face was consistent of sandstone with a bald head and a long twisted and braided white beard beneath his lips. His attention seemed to be piqued at the mention of the scroll. He answers very firmly and calmly, “then you must defeat me.” With those words, the sage’s body begins to transform into a large sea goliath coming to tower several stories over Valkrist. He punches his fist into the mixture of sand beneath him that instantly begins to fill with waters from the surrounding seas. He pulls his arm out of the sand, pulling with it, a large 2 story stone sword and warns, “prepare yourself.” As he rips the sword up from the ground, he sends a one story wave of sand and water towards Valkrist.

352 / 2152
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Back In Town

After calling out ot the man I watch him to see what I must do to get this scroll I seek. As the man turns around I get a look at the rest of his form as well as his face, my gaze shifting around his form before I look directly at his face. As the male speaks and informs me that I must defeat him in order to get the scroll I frown faintly and glance back to Izuya for a moment before turning my attention back to the man as he transformes into a large sea monster of sorts. My gaze follows the transformation as I look into the air at the large sea goliath. As I look at the monster I grumble lightly, this was rather bothersome, Izuya said nothing of having to fight to get the scroll. I shift my gaze to the sword that the sea golith pulls from the sand before turning my gaze back to him as he speaks up, informing me to prepare. I let out a light sigh as he ripps the sword from the ground and sends a wave of sand and water towards me. As the wave drew closer I took to the air, quickly raising high into the air to avoide the approaching wave, " I see... Then I shall. " I say with a soft growl as I hold a hand out to my side, willing the scythe bound to me to my hand as I simultaneously call upon a set of body armor to envelop me. " Demonic blade, rend and destroy my foe. " I yell out a chant as I draw the scythe back before swinging it forwards, the chant used to call upon a demonic arts, Darkwave, out from the blade flys a large aorphouse dark cresent blade shaped wave of energy flying straight for the sea golith.

Post WC: 315
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
The large stone humanoid goliath’s eyes follow Valkrist as he lifts above the initial attack and evades it. He notes the weapon that comes into his hand and sees that his opponent would not be fighting unarmed. As the dark wave comes crashing towards the goliath, he swings his blade against it. The clash occurs for a moment before the large stone sword slashes through it, dispersing the attack. The blade swings back the other way, sending a crescent wave of earth in an attack that seemed to mimic Valkrist’s. The sharp wave of earth would span about the length of fifteen feet and be razor thin.

From the peanut gallery, I would be watching with Izuya as I comment, “will he be mad with you for not telling him he had to battle?” Izuya shakes his head and comments, “no, he’s not that type of person, but he does have a medical condition that leaves him in pain all of the time; that’s why he seems upset most of the time.” I nod, “ah, that explains it then…” He explains, “it’s called sticknbutz. I hear it’s very painful.” I rub my chin, “sounds painful.” I look back up and root on Krist from my position calling out, “do your best!” From our spot, we would be a safe distance from the battle, at least for now we would be.

230 / 2382
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Back In Town

After launching the attack, I pull back some as I watch the attack fly straight towards the golith. Before it gets close enough to hit the golith bring his weapon up and uses it to block the attack, an action that makes me frown faintly, though as he launches an altered version of my own attack at me, I let out a soft growl. Shifting my gaze from the golith, I look behind him and with out chanting, call upon another of my powers. Calling upon my ability to teleport, I teleport behind the Golith, with in close proximity of its body. Once behind the sea golith, I bring the scythe up and lash out with it, swinging the long curved blade down and into the golith if it did not move. Going for a two fould attack, I also shout out " Demonic blade, rend and destroy my foe. " unleashing another cresent blade of dark energy at the golith.

Post WC: 161
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
The crescent earth wing flies through Valkrist’s position and continues onward through the clear skies. The goliath seems to react to Valkrist coming behind him, as if sensing his movements. “You have some skill,” he would admit to the Oni with whom he was currently fighting. He quickly stomps down, sending up a column of earth to block the attack from his side while murmuring a spell that causes the ground to become liquid and travel up quickly. The sand would attempt to latch onto Valkrist and pull him down into quicksand that would be waiting on the ground below.

100 / 2482
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Back In Town

Though I had hoped to catch the golith from behind and off guard it seemed I would get no such luck in this fight, instead a large column of earth comes up to block the attacks I had set forth upon the golith. As I look at the column of earth that blocked my attack I feel something grab onto my ankle from below me. Growling louder I fight against the sand that had now taken hold of me. I growl at the sea golith for a moment before uttering a loud ear-piercing howl, Terror Howl, as I bring up a hand, brandishing my claw like nails as I lash out at the sand pulling me towards the ground, slashing through the air in the directin of the sand and unleash a set of three wave like blades of energy, Rending Claws, at the sand to try and get it to release my ankle.

Post WC: 154
Spoiler:
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 am

Back In Town Asatb_01
The howl catches the large goliath off guard as the sound causes some type of paralyzing bind over its form. The attack to the binding sand is enough to break it and the slashing blades attack meet their mark. The sands are dispersed and Valkrist would find himself free. As for the goliath, he would forcefully be in the process of breaking free from the binding properties of the howl, seemingly to epic to be held in place by it. By the time Valkrist would find himself free, the Goliath would be just breaking free from the properties of the howl.

101 / 2583
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Back In Town

As the sand pulling me down releases from the attack I had unleashed upon it, I turn my attention to the sea golith only to find it was already breaking free from the bind it was caught in from my howl. Seeing the sea golith breaking free from the bind I frown faintly, " Strike from the heavens and rip asunder! " I yell out a chant for one of my more powerfull spells, with the chant I raise a hand and point to the skies. Seconds after the chant bolts of dark energy would begin to rain from the sky, strikng the ground around myself and the sea golith since it was the target of the attack, though I had not pulled completely out of the radius of the attack. After a few bolts a larger one would fall from the sky, its size easly dwarfing the previouse bolts of dark energy. As long as the sea golith didn't move or block the attack the bolt of dark energy would strike it.

Post WC: 173
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
Izuya and I continue to watch from a safe distance as the battle continues between the demon and the titan. I remembered going against the large goliath and his stone sword; it was not an easy battle. I had pulled out all kinds of tricks, but in the end, I discovered that the goliath was immortal. I didn’t know if that meant that he couldn’t die at all, but I did know that it was hard and hell to put him down for good. I wondered how much he would put Krist through before judging him to be worthy. Looking to the side, I look to see if Izuya was having similar deep thoughts. To my surprise, he seemed to be paying more attention to his phone than the battle as he was in the middle of sending a text message to someone. After sending the message he looks up to me and asks, “hey, what type of food are you feeling after this? I’m in the mood for something spicy.” A sweat drop falls down the side of my face and I turn my attention back to the battle.

When the attack is hailed from the sky, it rapidly strikes down and cleanly hits the goliath and the surrounding area is torn asunder. With the final bolt, a large explosion occurs on the goliath’s form that rocks the surrounding area. It was an impressive attack from the distance it was viewed by those in the peanut gallery. The goliath would be in a crouching posture, but would not be composing after the attack. He would admit, “Very god. That almost hurt. I suppose you can be judged to pass. What was your name, little one?” The goliath stands up and suddenly appears undamaged by the attack in almost a glossy manner.

302 / 2885
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Back In Town

I watch as the final bolt comes down and strikes the sea Goliath since he was unable to get out of the way of the attack. As I watch I get ready for the next round of attacks should this one fail to bring the behemoth down. As things cleared up I look at the Goliath as it sits in a crouched position. Though I had thrown one of my strongest attacks at the sea Goliath it appeared to have suffered little damage. Looking at the sea Goliath I frown faintly and at first begin to get ready for another attack, though I pause for a moment as it speaks. Since it seemed the sea Goliath was not going to attack again, I begin to relax a bit as I watch it stand and appear to be unharmed, " Valkrist. " I answer as I watch the Goliath.

Post WC: 148
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
“Valkrist…” the resounding voice speaks with a nod of approval. From there, the goliath’s body begins to morph as it shrinks in side and returns to the size of a normal human. The appearance of the sage who had been staring out into the sea returns and float above the broken grounds caused by the imprints of his previous form. With his eyes on Valkrist, he reaches into his modest garments and pulls out a scroll and then holds it out in front of him with his right hand. Releasing the scroll, it begins to float through the air towards Valkrist where it would be offered to him. The sage would stroke the long braided beard with his head tilted up and giving a lingering gaze to Valkrist before he turns and orders, “go, you have passed my trial.” With that, he would float back to where he had been staring out into the sea.

With a nod and a grin, I comment to Izuya, “that wasn’t too bad, that guy’s not too shabby. I might have to fight him one day.” Izuya murmurs something under his breath like, “you already have.” Looking to him, I inquire, “huh? What was that?” Pretending to clear his throat, Izuya assures, “I said nothing. But this didn’t take as long as I thought it would. That’s a good thing; now we can get onto the next place from here.” I nod, waiting for Krist to make his way back to us, “but it’s still far from over.”

254 / 3139
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Back In Town

I give a faint nod as the sea golith speaks my name. As it begins to shift forms I watch as it changes back to the human form it once held before, that of the sage I first spoke with. I keep my gaze on the sage and watch as he pulls a scroll from his garments before releasing it. I shift my gaze to the scroll as it floats through the air and over to me. Reaching out, I grasp the scroll and turn my attention to the sage, " Alright.. " I say before turning my attention back to Izuya and Seiki. As I look down at the two I slip the scroll into my garment and turn my gaze to Izuya, my gaze turning into a glare as I descend to the ground in front of the two.

Post WC: 141
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
Wanting to mitigate the negativity of the conversation to come as much as possible, Izuya is proactive in moving right along to the next stage of the plan. Looking to me, he comments, “well then, our guide, what will be next on our list of things to do.” With the mic passed to me, I wait for Izuya to near and offer a “good job” to the battle that I had just witnessed. “You’re pretty skilled,” I admit, “you got some good moves.” Izuya, as impatient as ever, clears his through and cuts me off stating, “where to next, captain.” Looking back to Izuya I decide to continue on with things as I nod and comment, “all right.” Normally, Hembree would probably not be there by the time we would get back and we would have to look for him another day, but I felt with the urgency that I wanted to assist Krist with and I hoped internally that Hembree would be findable when we returned.” I perform a hand seal and create another portal, causing an oscillating column of light to waft before our presence as I comment to Krist so that he would know what to expect, “now we take that scroll back to Hembree and he will unlock it and turn it into a map. From there we can move onto the next area.” With this kind of like a scavenger hunt, I was having a little fun even if I hadn’t gotten to battle any. With that, Izuya skips towards the portal, seemingly attempting to avoid too much contact with Krist. I motion for Krist to enter and I would follow in behind him as we would come out back where we had originally started near Hembree’s rock and my training grounds with the poles.

300 / 3439
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Back In Town

Coming to land before the two, I turn my attention to Seiki as I hear his comment. As he continues speaking I give a faint nod of acknowledgement to what he has to say. " Thanks. " I say before turning my attentoin to Izuya as he begins to speak, setting things back on track. Now that my attention had been brought back to Izuya, my gaze shifts into a glare as I look at the male. Right now I had other things to tend to though after this endeavor was finished and we are away from Seiki, I will take deal with Izuya. Letting the glare fade from my face I turn my attention back to Seiki and watch as he preforms another handsign before another portal begins to manifest. That seened like an interesting and helpful ability, he didn't have to chant, unless he possessed the same capability as me, though then why would he use the handsign? I glance to the portal for a moment, nodding to what he says next. Looking at the portal I watch as Izuya skips through it before looking back to Seiki, " You gotta tell me how you did that with out chanting. " I say before turning my attention back tot he portal and step through it, finding myself back at the starting point of our journey.

Post WC: 227
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
Coming out of the portal, I step into the familiar forest settings with Izuya and Valkrist as I answer him from his previous question, “it’s a very long process to learn how to channel via hand seals. There’s something about learning the ancient language of the hand seals and channeling them takes about three months or so of very intensive training... I think.” My memory was a bit foggy on what all I went through since it all seemed to mesh together in the training that I took part in. I continue, “But it’s not the main purpose of the ability; it just helps out with something much larger.” My words end there for now. Looking up, I notice Hembree smoking a pipe on the rock he normally sat at while he spoke with me and I trained. He seemed to be speaking to someone, but that someone was only a shadow for the brief moment that we would be able to see him. From the energy feeling he gave off, I knew it was the bounty hunting shinobi known as Shadye. Approaching Hembree from an initial distance of about 10 or so yards, I reach him and motion to Krist as I comment, “he got the seal.” Hembree seemed a bit impressed as he comments in a bland tone, “that was fast.” Walking up next to me at my shoulder as if placing me between himself and Valkrist, Izuya comments, “it’s to be expected from my bodyguard.” Ignoring him, I look to Krist and the monk, Hembree, speaks to him from his perched position on the rock asking, “can you set the scroll down here in front of me?”

280 / 3719
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Back In Town

When I hear Seiki begin to speak, I glance back at him and listen as he answers the question I had asked before stepping into the portal. As I listen to him I give a faint nod. Though he said it was a long proecess I knew I would probably look into how to achieve such a skill to make casting spells easier. As he finishes speaking, I give another faint nod before I turn my attention to the man smoking the pipe. Looking at the man, I notice the figure close to him and pause for a moment as I shift my gaze between the two. Turning my gaze to Seiki, I watch as he begins to move towards the man before informing the man that I had gotten the seal. Hanging back, I shift my gaze between Seiki and Hambree before fixing my gaze on Hambree as he makes the comment. When I hear Izuya speak up, I glance to him for a moment as he makes the comment about me being his bodyguard, which was true in a since considering I still owed him. When Hambree speaks to me, I turn my attention back to him and step forwards, pulling the seal out and setting it before him as he requested.

Post WC: 214
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
With the seal placed down, Hembree holds the pipe firm in his lips as he utilizes his hands, pulling back his sleeves for a moment as he holds his hands out and over the scroll while chanting something in an ancient and foreign tongue. The paper explodes with a puff of smoke but seems to be okay when the monk finishes this procedure. With a nod to me, he assures that it was done and manipulates the wind beneath the scroll to send it up twisting into the air before Valkrist for him to take it. “The directions are on that map,” the Monk explains to him before being through with the conversation. Looking to Valkrist, I clarify, “it’s somewhere in the forest. When we get near there, the map will start to glow. The faster the glow pulses, the closer we’re getting to the first place that we have to go to! Um… I can’t fly, so do you want to try to find this place yourself, or will you and Izuya be fine?” I look between the both of them, but Izuya, of course, assures they would be just okay together. I wait on what Krist says first.

200 / 3919
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Back In Town

As the monk takes the scroll from me, I let my hand fall back to my side and watch him as he pulls his sleeves up before he begins to chant in a tongue I couldn't understand. Keeping my gaze on the monk I watch as the scroll explods in a puff of smoke, though the scroll seems to be alright. When the scroll comes up to me I reach out and take it from him, nodding to what he says, " Alright. " I say as I look at the monk a moment longer before turning my gaze to Seiki as he begins to speak. As I listen to Seiki I nod to what he has to say, thinking on what he is saying as I frown faintly. It seemed we had to go somewhere else... This simple task was turning into more then something simple. As he informs me tha he could not fly I come to the realization that I will need to carry him, though that plan gets routed as Izuya speaks up. Glancing to Izuya for a moment before turning my gaze back to Seiki. " ... You have done enough Seiki. I think I will be able to handle it from here on out and if I need help I know where to find you. "

Post WC: 222
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
With a nod, I agree to the terms and admit, “well, it was really cool meeting with you. I hope we get to spar in the future, you look like you have some good moves.” With that, I would bid him farewell and allow him to leave to pursue the rest of the journey on his own with Izuya. I felt a little bit bad for him, since he seemed like a well composed individual. I wondered how long that would hold up with that Kami in his presence. I was of the opinion that Izuya could drive people insane, or at least that was his major calling in life. Izuya look over towards Valkrist and motions, “I’m ready whenever you are. I’ll allow you to lead the way since I’m more of a bottom.” I cringe lightly; it was comments like those that made me wonder about Izuya’s sexual orientation. Either way, I stay quiet on the issue. I assumed since he was looking for the succubus and not the incubus, that Krist was heterosexual. Little did I know just how heterosexual he was and that he had already been sexual with my childhood friend Akera in another body.

200 / 4119
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Back In Town

Looking at Seiki, I give a faint nod as he speaks, " Indeed. Perhaps we will run into each other again... and then you can see just what kind of moves I do have. " I say to Seiki before slowly shifting my attention to Izuya as he speaks up. As he makes the comment about being a 'bottom' I let out a light chuckle, again nodding before glancing to Seiki for a moment. As I look at Seiki, I let out a light sigh, again recalling the last time I had ran into him and what I was trying to do back then. " Take care Seiki... and make sure to protect your friends. " The last comment was not needed, though I felt like adding it, but I didn't think he would get it. Truning away from Seiki, I look to Izuya for a moment before I begin walking. " I'm sure you are and that's where you belong Izuya. " I comment about what he had said, " Now, lets go. " I added before I begain to lift into the air. As I begin to raise into the air I start to look over the map.

Post WC: 200
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
I watch them go as I think on his words. I wondered if he meant to say that he hadn’t even shown much of his full potential. If that were the case, then I knew I could have a pretty epic battle on my hands. I hadn’t gone all out in a while, though the idea of doing such wasn’t really suited to sparring. I felt that it was too bad that Krist wasn’t some demon who caused me or those I knew misfortune or trauma. But he had mentioned something odd that I didn’t get. He told me to take care of my friend; I wondered if that meant that he was able to easily read the type of person that I was. I would have to think on those words a bit longer before I could actually get anything from them; I figured it was probably said on a whim.

Izuya giggles gleefully to the comment provoked from Valkrist and waits for him to lead the way. With the verbal call to move out, Izuya slowly lifts in the air behind him before turning towards me and waving, “see you, Seiki-kun. Let’s meet up later to go over some stuff.” I give a nod to confirm him on that before his gaze shifts to follow the flying Valkrist. Following the Oni, he ascends into the skies that would take them to the next destination, the location on the map. As he originally assumed, this was turning out to be a fun day.

254 / 4373
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Back In Town

I scan over the map for a moment longer before I shift my gaze, glancing back to Izuya for a moment. As I look at Izuya, I let out a soft growl, " I guess having to fight a giant monster slipped your mind? " I inqure as I shift my gaze over Izuya for a moment as I begin to slow down a bit so he could catch up to me. Turning my gaze from Izuya, I glance around for a moment, scanning the forest around us. Shifting in the air I spin and turn to face Izuya, though I continue moving through the air, backwards now. Looking at Izuya, I let out another soft growl, " Mmm, now what should I do with you for withholding vital information. What sort of punishment... " While looking at Izuya I begin to think upon what I had just said, slowly raising a hand up to my chin. Resting my hand on my chin I continue to think as I lightly stroke my chin while looking at Izuya.

Post WC: 177
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
I watch as they lift off and continue towards the west; it must be nice to be able to fly. I give a light grin and then turn around, heading back towards the rock and training area where Hembree would be. As I walk that way, Hembree states, “they won’t know where to go next.” I pause as I think about it and realize that Krist’s goal was the succubus, not the little Tomo-chan storage pal. “Ah,” I state, “that’s right. He won’t know to come back to you for some vague reason… but they’ve already gone.” Hembree takes a puff from the pipe held in his right hand before mentioning, “the dig site is only 2 feet away from where you find yours.” I pause and blink, “so I could have just warped us there?” Hembree shrugs, “yup.”

While flying gracefully behind Valkrist, Izuya hears the incoming question and shrugs. “Seiki moves around so much, it’s hard to remember all the details. I haven’t actually been to this place, remember?” He grins, “though, I think Seiki-kun didn’t have to spend as much time with the goliath compared to you.” He didn’t know if that was true or not, but that didn’t matter at all to him. He inquires with a sly smile, “don’t tell me you’re going to tie me up and do this and that to me?...”

229 / 4602
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Back In Town

As Izuya begins to speak I listen to him and give a faint nod to his first comment though as he makes his second comment, I growl at him. With the comment about tieing him up and doing things to him, I let out a light chuckle, " I'm afraid I don't have any rope on hand, so I can't really tie you up. Though, why would I want to tie you up? It's always much funner if my prey fights back. I do enjoy when they struggle, it allowes me to be more... forceful with them. " I say, a sadistic grin slowly taking form on my face, " I get to play more while having fun with them and make them suffer. " Pulling my hand from my chin, I slowly extend it out, holding it out towards Izuya as I watch him, " Though, given your.. frailty, I quite possibly might break you. " I say with another chuckle.

Post WC: 162
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
Since there was still I needed to let them know, I decided it would probably be best if I met them there. I didn’t know how long that would take, though. I give a light sigh and scratch the back of my head.

Izuya gives out a deflated, “awww” at the comment of not having any rope. As he continues, Izuya simply listens on with a content grin as he comes to understand a bit more about the horse from the horse’s mouth. “Is that so,” he simply intermits when there is a pause. With Valkrist’s personality, Izuya wondered how he would do versus Shioriko; that would be a good battle of sex to watch. The Kami decide that I would have to set it up for the future. Moving on beyond that, he continues, “I wonder who will win between you and the succubus in that case. From what I understand, they will have sheer numbers over you. I wonder if you’re man enough to satisfy all of those women…?”

171 / 4773
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Back In Town

Falling silent I keep my gaze set on Izuya, my gaze slowly shifting over his form as I look over his form and attire. As he speaks I listen to him. Listening to his remarks I frown faintly at them, which shifts into a growl as he makes the asumption that I wouldn't be able to last. " Is that so my dear Izuya. You seem to doubt my... prowess. " I say with another growl as I look at Izuya with a light glare, " Do you need a demonstration? " I ask with an angry tone voice. Shifting again I turn so my back was to the male before I begin to pick up the pace and move through the air faster, " Though I do not have rope, I do have other ways to bind you and keep you from escaping. "

Post WC: 145

Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
Judging from the sheer distance they would have to travel, I figured what their approximate location probably was and thought about calling Izuya on his phone to tell him that I would meet them there. Though speaking on the phone might be hard while flying in mid air, I figured he should at least be able to check a text message when he touches down. That way I would know when he got there and I could just portal in. Reaching into my pocket, I pull out my cell phone and turn it sideways, opening up the keyboard feature as I proceed in texting Izuya, ‘Text me when you land.’ It was simple enough; I could talk about why when I got there.

Reading his surface thoughts and listening to his words, Izuya knew that Valkrist seemed like he was the type to respond aggressively to being challenged. Ever the pacifist and coward, Izuya diverts in a teasing tone, “the bodyguard shouldn’t be the lover as well. You have to fulfill one duty before you can be promoted. But still, do you think you have enough time to waste on me? I’m certainly convinced that you could dominate me at anytime.”

201 / 4974
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Back In Town

With my back to Izuya I continue moving forwards and listen to Izuya as he begins to speak. I remain silent as I listne to Izuya as he speaks to me. With his closing comment, I let out another chuckle, " I see.. I don't beleive I agreed to be your full time bodyguard. I still do as I please until you have need of my survices and thus far you have yet to call upon them. As for time... I have all the time in the world to do as I wish. " Looking over my shoulder back at Izuya, I grin at the male, " Indeed it wouldn't be to much of a task to do so with you. You have already asked me on a date once before. So your intentions would indicate that you wish to do more... sexual things with me, or am I wrong in assuming such things? " I ask, looking at Izuya a moment longer before I shift my gaze ahead of us once again as I pull the map out and begin to look over it once again while waiting on Izuya's response.

Post WC: 192
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
After the text message is sent, I return the phone to my pocket and shift my gaze to Hembree, who was disinterested in whatever I was doing. With no need to really say anything, I turn around and wait for a while. I decide that I should probably get back to training and simply keep the ringer on my phone up so that I would know when he texted me. With that, I turn back to the log pillars that I had set up to train again. I hear a voice before seeing the actual body, “you’ve trained your body enough today. Work on your magic, young one.” Looking up, I see one of my many sensei’s, Shayde-sama, standing with his arms folded on one of the striking posts. He leaps off, flipping once in the air before landing in front of me. He continues, “you were working on your ice element. Show me what you’ve learned thus far…”

Izuya admits honestly, “back then, you gave out vibes that you weren’t into such a thing. Could it be that you’ve started to blur the lines between sexuality? Does it no longer matter what gender, so long as you can dominate them? Or could it be that you were just playing hard to get when we first met? I take it you’re not one to allow yourself to be dominated, are you?”

231 / 5205
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Back In Town

Shifting my gaze over the map, I listen to Izuya as he begins to speak, responding to what I had said. While listening to him I pull my attention away from the map and glance back at him for a moment, thinking on what he is saying. A smirk takes form on my face as Izuya finishes speaking. Turning my attention away from Izuya, I glance at the map one last time before putting it away. " Blur the lines between sexuality... I guess you could call it something like that. It is not just about dominateing them, it is also about the pleasure that I can get from them.. For instance, I'm sure if I took you right now you would be willing and give me what I seek from your body. Though it could be said that I prefer females over males... They have more orifices that can be used for pleasure as well as other things to play with. And no... I am not type to let someone do that to me.. I am an alpha male Izuya. " I say the last part with a light growl.

Post WC: 191
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
“Hai, sensei!” I give an energetic nod with an arm pump before turning and looking to the several poles that were set up for my martial arts practicing. If I messed them up, I could always just put more there and attempt to fix the ground, which made me wonder if I should move into earth magics as well. Either way, with Shayde-sama here, I would attempt to show him some of what I learned, though I was still far from fluent in these techniques. “Use only ice for defense and offense,” he commands from behind his flowing black shinobi cloaks. With a nod, I accept this. He leaps up with an elaborate backflip before landing a few more meters away from me. “Let’s begin!” he comments as he performs a hand seal that lifts bits of earth from the ground to hover around him. “I will not go easy on you!” he exclaims. Yelling back, I agree, “Hai, sensei!”

“I see, I see,” Izuya says, understanding the words from Valkrist. He understood that Valkrist was well within his abilities to dominate his body because he probably wouldn’t see such as thing as rape as attacking or trying to hurt him. It was something different, oddly different, that might provide a loophole to the mental suggestion that was planted deep within Valkrist’s mind. But still, he wondered would Valkrist dominate his own brother or kin that he was sworn to protect. Izuya chose that it would be best not to chance it. He continues, “so when we reach the succubus lair, will you be sharing?”

265 / 5470
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Back In Town

When I hear the question from Izuya, I pause for a moment and glance back at him, " Share.. " I murmur lightly as I look back at Izuya. Turning my gaze back ahead of us I continue, " And exactly what would you like me to share with you? Are you willing to accept sexual activity from both sexes or are you the kind to simply enjoy one gender? " I ask, glancing back at Izuya for a moment. Turning my attention away from Izuya, I look to the forest below us, " From your comment earlier and question.. One would believe that you are only into males seeing as how you asked one on a date and made the comment about being a bottom, though I could be wrong in my assumption of you. When you don't spend time getting to know someone it's not easy to know things about them. "

Post WC: 153
Back In Town Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Back In Town Asatb_01
Shayde sends the jagged projectiles of earth towards me and standing my ground, I perform a hand seal and a continuation that lifts up two walls of ice, one after another in front of me. I wasn’t going to take any chances in underestimating his powers. Due to the fact that I wasn’t solid in my ice techniques, the ice walls were weak and it took both of them to defend against the earth attack. “Too weak!” Shayde comments as he performs a hand seal and the ground rumbles as his energy channels from him, through the ground and towards me. Looking down, my eyes narrow as I leap into the air as toothed earth projections rise from the ground in a skewering manner. My body flips back once before I land and thrust my hand forwards, “rush of the ice Shiva!” The ice beam fails on initialization and only a weak stream of molten ice spews forth pitifully. Shadye channels his energy through the earth lifting a twenty foot wall of earth over me as he scoffs, “that’s the limitation of your ice powers?”

--

“Oh?” Izuya realizes as he continues to listen to and fly beside Valkrist on their way past the city and to the portion of the forest as indicated on their current ‘treasure map.’ To this point he hadn’t realized or given much thought to the fact that he had only made homosexual comments around Valkrist. Though, now that Valkrist didn’t seem bothered by it, it wasn’t as fun as it used to be. Izuya was the type to get off on reactions and emotions from other people rather than physical contact. He was less interested in doing something than actually talking about it and making others uncomfortable or react in an amusing manner. Still, this was not information that needed to be portrayed in any manner. He simply chuckles, “well I guess we have more in common than initial thought. Though, I’m sure if we were outnumbered, the succubae would simply have their way with my body. Not that I would hate such a thing.”

351 / 5821
Back In Town Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Back In Town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next