Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost! Wait isn't This Hell?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Lost! Wait isn't This Hell? Empty
PostSubject: Lost! Wait isn't This Hell?   Lost! Wait isn't This Hell? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:03 am

Lost! Wait isn't This Hell? Gnat_01

Prologue
"That is a good Kuu! Who is the cutest? You are!" Kuu purrs while I rub his the top of his head till I hear the voice come from behind. Turning around thinking I find someone there, I blink for a moment to find that there wasn't.... "Hmm, I thought I heard someone... Didn't you Kuu?" Kuu nods his little head with a kuu kuu. I shrug my shoulders before I turn back around, "Must have been the wind. Anyway I don't have all day to be waiting on some guy lost in the woods who was too stupid to get a map in the first place." I start to walk away from the hut in the direction that I believe to be the right way.

WC: 126
Lost! Wait isn't This Hell? Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Lost! Wait isn't This Hell?   Lost! Wait isn't This Hell? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:18 am

Floating in mid air, I watch the female after calling out to her, though as she turns to face me she seems to not notice me in the air.. My gaze narrows as I watch the female, she was either ignoring me or didn't know that demons could fly so she needed to look up.. With my gaze still on the woman I listen to her after she turns her back to me. As I listen to her I let out a soft sigh as I release the scythe, letting the weapon turn back to a dark mist before dissipating, right now the female seemed to be of some use since she knew her way around this forest or at least had a map to help her, something I didn't have.. As she begins to walk away, I follow after her through the air. Catching up to her, I still remain in the air, though closer to her as I glance at her a few times, " So you have a map of this forest then? I didn't think there was a map... " I say as I cast my gaze from the female and to the forest.

Post WC; 198
Lost! Wait isn't This Hell? Valkri12
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lost! Wait isn't This Hell?   Lost! Wait isn't This Hell? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Lost! Wait isn't This Hell? Gnat_01

The snow crushes as I trek through the forest. "Huh? With all of the satellites they have flying around you really didn't think they wouldn't have the whole island mapped out." I laugh at the guy, "All you need is a GPS or a cell and to download the maps off the net. Sure the GPS location doesn't work so well out here because the trees are so thick and block the signal some. But still better than being out here blind...." I stop for a moment to glace at a tree before bring up the map again. "Hmm that is odd..." I turn to look at the tracks in the snow behind me than turning back to move forward again. I keep my eyes on the compass to make sure I am walking a straight line. Kuu weaves his tail around as he watches the floating man from my shoulder.

WC: 151/277
Lost! Wait isn't This Hell? Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Lost! Wait isn't This Hell?   Lost! Wait isn't This Hell? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Following along side the female, I listen to her as he begins to explain things I don't much understand since it dealt with human things.. An area where I lacked much knowledge. Glancing a the female for a moment I look over her clothed form and let out a soft sigh as I look to the forest. It seemed there was a lot to the human world I knew nothing about. As I hear her speak again I glance to her again, wondering what she was talking about. I watch her as she turns and looks at the tracks in the snow, was she lost? Oh great she is lost with her fancy map thing.. As she begins to walk my attention shifts to the strange animal thing on her shoulder, " That's all well and good, though I possess neither one of these GPS or a cell you speak of woman. And, I highly doubt you humans would be willing to give me either or even a map if I asked in your city.. So all I have is to fly around like this while searching for what I seek in this forest.. Also... are you lost? "

Post WC: 199
Lost! Wait isn't This Hell? Valkri12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost! Wait isn't This Hell?   Lost! Wait isn't This Hell? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1