Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spellfire What?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Spellfire What? Empty
PostSubject: Spellfire What?   Spellfire What? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:57 pm

December Exclusive
"Spellfire - Antanaklo! " - Normal
Ancient scrolls speak of monsters from Onitoshi that are immune to magic. Every spell caste on them did nothing but seem to give them energy. These monsters used a magical power that released a silver flame and are known as the Spellfire. The Spellfire follow whoever has bested it's master. Recently a Spellfire has come into the mortal realm controlled by a demonic master. The Demon who controls the Spellfire known as Antanaklo can be found in the western forests. He excels in demonic arts. Locate and kill the demon who controls the Spellfire and drink of it's blood to gain it's ability.
... Location: Western Forests (Past or Present Realm)
... Reward: Spellfire - summons a Spellfire for a period of time that can absorb the energy from an attack spell and redirect it at full strength. Can be used once a week .

Time: 11:00
Weather: Cold, Snowing.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Spellfire What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellfire What?   Spellfire What? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Spellfire What? Gnat_01

Spellfire What?

The long black hair dances in the strong cold wind, the end of the long white coat lined with fur shift in form that the wild molds it into. I stand at the edge of the runes of the village that has been reclaimed by the forest. My hand comes out of my pocket to lift up the goggles over my eyes so they rest on my forehead before returning to my pocket. "Looks like we found it Kuu... This place looks like it's been through hell." The little fur ball digs his way out of the top of the my turtleneck to poke his hand out from under my chin with a kuu kuu. For ones I didn't mind the fur ball hiding my cleavage. "I wonder if that hot springs is still somewhere around her... You smile any pretty girls panties do ya?" He sniffs the air a few times giving a kuu as he shacks his head. I frown, "That is too bad. A hot bath would be nice right now. Maybe we'll look for it later." He gives a kuu kuu with a nod of his head. I start to walk down the stone path that was once a street before my crimson eye catches something move in the shadows of broken down stone walls of the rune building. A small group yokia cluster together looking at my unmoving frame with their beady yellow eyes as I glair at them till they go back into their hiding place.

WC: 252
Spellfire What? Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male
Number of posts : 265
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Spellfire What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellfire What?   Spellfire What? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 pm

I moved through the snow, frowning as I spotted someone standing by the ruins. I moved as quietly as I could and hid behind a crumbled wall, frowning as I watched her approach. The Growlancer shifted, the golden ring taking on the form of the Adorned Pearl. I frowned, watching her, my eyes narrowing. I didn't know if she was friend or foe but she didn't look like any kind of demon I knew. Raising my gun I took careful aim. At this range there was no way I'd be able to hit her but she didn't know that.

"Ahoy," I called, frowning as I kept her in my sights, my body only partially exposed around the wall. "Whoever you are, this place isn't up for grabs. Whatever treasures are her aren't going with you so I suggest you just walk away from this place and forget where it is."

I was here for whatever treasures this place hid, for myself, though I suppose for a treasure hunter I was likely to have a generous mindset since I intended to donate anything found to a museum. But then again the problem with being a treasure hunter was competition or worse.

200/200
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Spellfire What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellfire What?   Spellfire What? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:59 am

Spellfire What? Gnat_01

Spellfire What?

A question make blinks over my head at the sound of "Ahoy" I look around to see where the voice had come from. It wasn't till I hear it again that I was able to find its location. Someone is pointing a gun at me. My eyes narrow as the voice makes its suggestion that I leave. My body vanishes in a blink leaving a cloud of snow flying up in the air where I stood.

"Yo." My voice comes from behind him as I stand leaning against the stone wall with my arms crossed with a pistol pointing at him and a leg cocked up with my food on the wall. "Maybe you should be the one to leave? Before something big and scary comes along looking for something nice to eat." I glace over at him with the soft glow of my crimson eyes. "That is just a friendly suggestion."

WC: 152/404
Spellfire What? Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Spellfire What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellfire What?   Spellfire What? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:36 pm

I watch as she vanishes my eyes going wide as the snow flies, but still I can't see her. No way, I'd never seen something move that fast! Never even heard of it as I stood there. When she spoke my head jerked around my gun moving toward her before I froze, seeing her gun. Glancing at the gun and then to her I lowered my own gun. My hand went behind my back as it reverted back to it's ring form before I glared at her.

"I'm not an easy snack for demons. Though I have to admit, I didn't think that there were demons as cute as you out there." I said, watching her as I put my hands up. "But I don't know any demons that use human equipment, so I have to guess you're from the city."

141/341
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Spellfire What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellfire What?   Spellfire What? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:47 am

Spellfire What? Gnat_01

Spellfire What?

My faces starts to turn red as I turn not to laugh but am unable to hold it back. The back of my head comes up to hide my mouth as I laugh. I hold a finger up as I stop laughing for just moment than start again. "Oh man that is too funny. You made my side hurt." I wipe the tears from my eyes, "Thanks kid I needed a good laugh." My body pushes away from the wall, "Put your hands down, it makes you look stupid like that. If I was going to kill you I would have already done it." The black and gold pistol in my hand turns into a swirl of black mist before it vanishes as I walk by him. Placing my hands into my pockets while I let out a loud whistle. A set of large pointy white ears pop out from under a pile snow at sound before Kuu's head pops up letting out a kuu kuu and looks around with his big blue eyes till he sees me. The little fur ball jumps out of the pile shacks off and hops through the snow to get to me.

WC: 198/602
Spellfire What? Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Spellfire What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellfire What?   Spellfire What? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:49 pm

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. So what, you're gonna use an ermine to find the treasure under all this snow? That's not a very good idea." I said, as I put my hands down.

Walking away from her I began looking at the ruins. Taking a book from my jacket I pulled my pen out, clicking the top before writing some notes, before I began to draw what was visible, imagining an areal view. I'd seen it from above and a photographic memory was fun. The problem came when you tried to remember everything you saw. Drawing little circles I began to run calculations.

"Okay. So let's see here. If I'm right then the entrance should be.." I hesitated, looking down as I took a few steps.

Stepping forward my eyes narrowed. I frowned, looking at my book and then the ground. With my luck I'd walk right over it and whatever was keeping it shut would open and again I would fall into the ruins.

"Please God don't let it happen again..." I prayed.

175/516
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spellfire What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellfire What?   Spellfire What? Empty

Back to top Go down

Spellfire What?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: The Deep-
Jump to: