Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male
Number of posts : 265
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-08

A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) Empty
PostSubject: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Pulling my car to a stop I smirked, putting it in park. I sat there, in the driver's seat, with the radio off. Turning to the beautiful woman beside me I smirked and nodded past her at a building. We were in the one place that a guy didn't bring a girl on a date, though I doubt she would ever let me call it that. Brawler's Alley, the place where the big guys went to prove who had the bigger dick. But I had been asked to teach her to fight. Last time I leave my black belt out in plain sight.

"Alright. When we get in, you watch and learn. If someone comes up to you and everyone else makes room, think fast because that means it's your turn." I explained, before undoing my seat belt.

Climbing from the car I glanced around, frowning as I did. Something didn't feel right but that was just life sometimes. Moving around to her side I glanced at her before leading her toward the 'club'.

"I overheard a few guys talking about this place, so I followed them." I said, smirking as I entered. "Stay close, and they'll try to make me fight with them."

204/204
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:43 pm

A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) MeisBoxTop
For the entirety of the time Mei had her arms crossed and her eyes closed. The radio wasn't on, so she'd actually almost dozed off. Each time she did she stopped herself, like putting a wedge in front of the trajectory of a wheel. She knew where they were going and it'd been because of something she herself had requested. If she was going to do want she intended on doing then she would have to have some sort of combat expertise. It wasn't often that Mei came to places like this however.

She nods in response to what he says. Undoing her seatbelt she would open up the door, getting out. It appeared that she did understand what he meant with his statement. [I can only imagine what these guys in here are like.] She half-heartedly thought to herself as she continued to follow along. "The Lower Commons smells. It reeks of blood and alcohol. Disgusting." She recites in a mumble. "Should I be wearing my sunglasses or is it really okay that I go in with my eyes like this?" She enquires with reference towards her eyes of an abnormal achromatic blend.

199/199
A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) MeisBoxBottom
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:58 pm

"If anyone asks, you're wearing contacts." I said, grinning. "This place is pretty bad if you're not careful you can get hurt. So stay close, and if anyone grabs you, squeeze my arm."

I smirked at her and lead her into the packed place. A human ring surrounded a pair of fighters. They were going at it rather recklessly, but my attention was elsewhere. I was looking for cameras. People of 'high society' often enjoyed this kind of sport. It was funny, through time it was all the same. People enjoyed violence, no matter what they said. From the ancient gladiatorial days of the past where men fought to the death to what we called 'sports'. Football was nothing more than a group of men beating the hell out of one another to try and get more points. Evolution, ha.

140/344
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Wearing contacts. That one should work; she wonders to herself if they'd even really care. Halloween contacts, that should work. She recalls cosplay and notes how often it's usually done. She does actually decide to take the advice and keep close in proximity. Mei does not spare much attention to the fighters, even though it was entertaining to see them beat each other senseless. It would be somewhat predictable what they may say when pertaining to how the two obviously looked much like a couple when they entered. To say the least the atmosphere wasn't something she was accustomed to. Thus, she adheres to Leon's side. "That's strange. There's a lack of measuring tape." She rolls her eyes as she states that, referencing the general competition of this area.

135/334
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:44 pm

"Why the fuck would you need measuring tape? The fights just occur where they occur." I responded, frowning as I glanced at her.

Looking back up at the environment I spotted one camera, probably placed obviously. If so it was probably just plastic with a nine volt battery attached to an LED light. Doesn't matter, I know they're watching. Frowning I turned back to the arena, smirking.

"Watch them carefully. They waste movement. That guy there, watch. He'll draw his arm back and come down from above. A good way to get past a defense, but the problem is that it leaves you vulnerable. Never sacrifice speed for strength. Doing so is stupid. I could take someone out with a number of weak blows while dodging their strikes. But if I leave myself open then I'm likely going to get hit hard." I explain, watching the fight. "Muscle size doesn't have anything to do with how good a fighter you are, something most amateurs don't understand."

166/510
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 am

Mei frowns deeply in response. "It was a dick size competition joke, genius." She'd snap sarcastically. Having sworn at her she'd easily become snide. Her arms remained crossed just below her chest as she continued to march adjacent to him. Her eyes focus steadily on what her attention was drawn to. It was easy to note their wasted movement when he pointed it out. She's seems to be observant but is by no means blithe in the slightest. Flicking some of her locks of white hair vainly she could not possibly seem anymore out of place at the moment. She imagines being hit by someone as burly as that, and then tries to interpret the concept of eluding them and taking advantage of their opened defences. "What if they're not as sloppy as that? How do you compromise on a lack of defence if it's not there?" She questions curiously with the subtle tilt of her head. She knows that an experienced opponent would certainly be more troublesome to combat.

175/509
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:58 am

"I often find myself studying my opponent's first move. Test the waters. If they move slow, I move fast. If they hit hard, I don't let them touch me. There are techniques out there designed for defense, and they're just as effective in the hands of a master. Study your opponent, even in an impromptu fight, and you'll be able to find a way through, somehow. Everyone has a tell, you just have to know how to find it. But mostly, you fight on reflexes honed from experience." I said, glancing from the fight to her. "What is it you think theirs is? What openings do you see in their fighting style?"

I smirked, standing there with her, my arms folded over my chest as I waited and watched. She could find them, I was sure and I couldn't point everything out to her. I wanted to teach her to fight and one of the best ways was sink or swim. This was a way she could test the waters and begin to learn the basics.

176/686
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Mei seems to contemplate momentarily. Using the things he'd told her she would try and detect in their fighting style just what was going wrong. To say the least they obviously were better than her but today she would assure that would change. So some degree. Her eyes continue to survey the fights after peeling her heed away from him. They looked like, well, brawlers. Their fighting style seemed to consist of a lot of brute action and repeated slugging. Her enhanced visual perception wasn't even a prerequisite to be able to tell that. After a moment's worth of probing the girl turns to face Leon once again.

"They lack general form." She shrugs slightly. "Their movements seem heavy but look like they hit hard. If I'm getting what you're saying, maybe if they were to miss one of those hits their movement would be thrown off and you could compromise on that." She thought that she understood what he meant but she did require some confirmation on her statement. "I mean look. Everything that guy does is practically a haymaker. What an idiot!" She laughs lightly as though she bestowed an aura of brilliance around her.

202/711
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 pm

"Very impressive." I said, nodding gently. "Big guys tend to go for bigger hits. They think it shows off, as opposed to someone like you or me, hitting exposed areas. Smaller amounts of damage with each hit but it builds up. Speed wins martial arts fights, not just power. If you can't hit what you're aiming at your power is worthless. But you can't be extremely fast and lack strength either. You have to find the balance. Some fighters give up a little speed for extra strength, some vice-versa. That's fine, so long as they don't do what these guys do. They're good brawlers, but in any real fight with someone experienced they'd lose."

I really didn't have a lot of room to speak, experience wasn't something I had a lot of. But at the same time I had more experience with unarmed combat than she did. Who knows, I'd probably have someone to spar with often enough. It was simple enough, and would be lots of fun. She's got skills, and I was hoping to help add to them. Hopefully she wasn't about to turn around and use those skills on me.

"Anything else you see?"

197/883
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Balance seemed to be a universal prerequisite. It followed the simplistic logic of a teetertotter; once a side escalates too much the other will descend. Mei nods in response wordlessly. There were plenty of things she could tell from these people individually. Of course she was an adept at using her eyes, but it didn't take binocular vision to judge the general idiosyncrasies of these people. With her svelte frame to say the least she doubted she would be satiating her strikes with a great deal of power. She thinks she has an idea of what could be done. His query results in an affirmative gesture from her. "I can see that a lot of them are excessively muscular." A little bit of her preferences had been demonstrated as she emphasizes the words excessively and muscular with venom. "Do you really need to be that damn huge to hit with a strong strike? You already know I'm not turning myself into a hulk." It was the current thing on her mind but it was something that she'd noted. A lot of those lanky guys that were quick, the martial artists, seemed to be capable of hitting like a truck despite their size.

205/916
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:16 pm

"No, but you don't have to be a hulking mass of muscle to be strong. Look at us. You're already stronger than most of the people here, and so am I. You just have to temper that strength with skill. And that's what you're here for. Some muscle is nice, but these are just... How shall I say. Too much?" I asked, looking at her. "I'll teach you everything I know. And I know some stuff dear. Pick someone out. Anyone you want to take on or you want to see me take on. Your job will be to tell me what I did right and what I did wrong in the fight."

Smirking I scanned the crowd, looking around. I wasn't sure what kind of person she'd pick, but I could handle myself here. I had a reputation around these parts, but not much of one yet. I had begun work for the Yakuza, and given enough time I'd have more of a reputation that would make it impossible for me to not be recognized out here. I was a low level runner for the Yakuza, but I'd earned my way in with blood.

195/1,078
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:11 pm

His statements were true. Her strength currently mirrored that of a trained athlete in preparation for an Olympic game, but that may have been due to some external influence. There would be no point in not compromising. She was posed with the job to decipher what exactly he'd done correctly and what he'd done wrong. Her head tilts to the side as though initially she did not understand since the information was so fresh in her head. To pick out the flaws and what was valid about someone with such expertise she personally knew would be difficult. Her expression diminishes as she looks over the individuals inhabiting this area. Contemplation takes moments, making her choice seem nearly erratic.

"How about that guy." Her index finger is pointed towards one of the guys. Their body size wasn't huge but seemed to be between the 'average' mark and the 'excessively burly' mark, very crudely in between. She withdraws her pointer finger and glances towards him. "Just don't die." She says, her expression lit up by a small smirk.

180/1096
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:44 pm

"Now why do I get the sneaking suspicion that you're serious about that one?" I ask, quirking an eyebrow as I turned to look at her.

When she pointed several people cleared the way, the burly guy standing there smirking. He probably thought that Mei had picked him out to fight herself. I put my hand on her shoulder and moved through the part in the crowd toward him, the other fight ending as one guy hit the ground hard. I ignored it as the human ring began to form around me and the person that had been picked out by my friend, and smirked, getting closer.

He stepped forward, and I brought my arms back as if to taunt him only to step back as he kicked me in the chest. Stepping forward again toward him I moved, my left hand striking out in a quick strike, followed by my right in a strong, but slow, overhead jab. The first strike hit, but the second he pushed off. But I wasn't stupid, I'd sparred with people better than him. As his knee came up I turned, one arm looping under his knee before I turned, throwing him to the ground, my other hand slapping his ankle lightly as I backed away from him. The show had to be good. I wasn't going to lose but I wasn't going to make everything I did obvious.

235/1,313
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:03 pm

Her lips curl into a small grin as he spoke to her. It was not long before her attention was sapped into the direction of the person who she pointed at. Visual contact seemed to imply that he thought that he was going to be fighting her. In rebuttal to this she merely lifts and eyebrow, but by that point he'd probably already been aware of the situation as Leon moved closer to him. She does not appear to be phased to that much of an extent as she watches the previous opponent hit the ground with a painful and likely intentionally daunting thud. Being a doll in comparison to the people here she wonders how much attention she'd already inadvertently netted towards herself.
Though, she didn't really care.

Her eyes lock firmly onto both combatants as they commence the fight. Her smirk is maintained lightly as she perceives her close friend acting so boldly with the blatant taunt. The other party did not appear to be impressed. She mentally notes the apparently sluggish jab albeit the moves were fast enough to be difficult to pick up on. She sees the counter to the knee strike and her brow escalates slightly. "Impressive." She states to herself as the battle continued to wage. She had a feeling she could easily anticipate what the ending of this would be like.

231/1327
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 pm

My eyes narrowed as I moved smirking as I slid around moving back and forth, my hands positioned for my combat style. When he came in with a round house I brought my arms up, my wrists crossing. My elbows bent absorbing the impact. Grabbing his foot again I twisted, sharply, his body turning with the twist. As he spun his other leg came up catching me in the side of the head before he came down on his other leg keeping himself up

Going down to one knee I turned my upper body before reversing it, striking him hard in the side of the knee he'd landed on. He cried out as my fist struck home his leg bending in an unnatural way before he fell hard to the ground, clutching at his knee. Rising I stood over him and smirked before turning to approach Mei once again. Stepping over to her I slid an arm around her shoulders before leading her back into the crowd.

"Alright, let's see what you learned from watching that fight. When was the first time I could have ended the fight?" I asked, drilling her immediately as others got ready to fight.

199/1512
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:30 pm

The fight seemed to be going at a quick pace. Her gaze elongates slightly as she sees Leon absorb the impact of the kick via bracing himself. That could be identified as nearly a hit but damage thankfully had been warded away from more critical areas. Hitting the head in firearm terminology would have been deemed a headshot. When she seen him get hit in the head she leans forward more, her eyes satiated by temporary concern. Seeing him go down on one knee did not help this emotion yet she knew he would still want her to note the occurrences of the fight. Her lightened expression returns as she notes the following counter attack.

When she sees the guy's leg get punched unnaturally in the opposing direction she, contrary to how gross that looked, pumped her fist. She looks around to see if anyone had seen her to that and recollects herself swiftly. The fight was over and she smirked towards Leon as he approached her in the aftermath.

Vainly, she flicks a few locks of alabaster hair. Having an arm slid around her prompts her to eye those in the crowd who may have noted this. "I'd say initially when he kicked. Kicks are usually heavier than punches. Couldn't you have grabbed his leg and done the same thing you did at the end of the fight?"

232/1559
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:38 pm

"When he went to knee me I slapped his foot. If I had wanted to I could have broken his ankle before releasing him. After that it was just a matter of leaving openings. Though I wasn't expecting that kick in the head." I said, nodding lightly. "But you got it. Most experts in places like this will give out several openings for a better looking fight. End it too fast and you'd be in trouble. The crowd will think that someone threw the fight. So you make it look good, but you note things. Because sometimes when you leave, your opponent might be waiting to take money from you. After a fight like that, if I hadn't broken his knee he would have been an easy opponent. Minor level in training, a white or yellow belt or something."

I smirked as I leaned in, gently pressing my forehead to her own before kissing her lips, smirking as I stepped back. I stared at her, smiling gently, more than happy to help her learn. But mostly I was just happy to be spending time with the most beautiful woman in the world. I mean there were some pretty girls around the city. But none of them, to me, could hold a candle to this pretty thing in front of me.

220/1732
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Mei nods in response to the explanation. She had originally thought that the slap to the ankle signified the second time that he could have ended the fight. Smirking, she wonders how it felt for that individual to have been defeated more or less three times. Though, she does seem surprised to realize that her answer apparently had been eligible. Sustain fights to make them look good. Absolutely Mei was one for appearances but she'd never thought to maintain a fight to exhibit the elegance of physical combat. She tilts her head slightly.

His forehead upon his own arouses a sheepish smirk. Her eyes close as the anticipated kiss claims her lips. She does so back, softly; obviously to all witnesses their relation had been confirmed. There probably could not be anymore implication than that. She keeps close in proximity, practically hugging him as he continued to look at her. This causes her to blush profoundly. "B-But yeah. Will I be learning the basics physically before commencing my first spar?"

172/1731
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:41 pm

"Well that's up to you. You will learn anything you want to. I can teach you all sorts of things my dear, but it falls on you to decide what you want to do with it. I just hope that you would be very careful. Who knows I might even teach you to fight with a gun in your hand at the same time." I said, stroking her cheek. "Do you want to stay or go?"

Pulling back I turned to look around, looking back to the new fight that was already under way. He stood there, waiting patiently for the whole ordeal to finish or for her to tell me what she wanted to do next. But I was looking forward to a lot of what was happening. Especially if she wanted me to keep fighting. After all, it would be lots of fun to show off for her.

150/1882
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Her cheeks refuse to give up their blush, especially when he caresses it. He leaves it up to her contemplation, the decision. She seems to momentarily ponder. Her eyes become relatively listless when they lock onto things that are not Leon. Lightly scanning the area she seems to look as though she approves of something. "We'll stay." Her response was nearly monosyllabic but she hoped that he would be okay with her decision. Fighting with a gun did seem to allure her interests seeing as it was relevant to use of a firearm.

"Well let's see here." Mei addresses. "You could keep on demonstrating by beating up these people and exposing their idiotism, or..." Lightly a smirk comes to her face. "I could get some first hand experience myself. Maybe I could see if I could do these moves." It appeared that she did seem confident, as she usually did. She knows that if she actually were to hit one of these people they would be surprised by the amount of infliction they'd take. She could practically envision how it would turn out.

186/1917
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:20 pm

"Go for it. Just tell me what it is you want to do dear. If you want to fight then go find someone. If it gets too bad I'll step in, but I'll be careful not to step in unless I have to." I said, smirking gently as I looked back to her.

The group was laughing as the fighters they surrounded were fighting, beating the hell out of one another and very much likely to knock one another out. But that was pretty damned difficult. Nobody knew what was going on at all, but that was life it seemed. If she got in a fight I had no doubt that she'd win, even if she didn't have the skill that I did. She had strength that most of these guys didn't. If she got someone at the same level as her it would be difficult but she might win. Unless they knew how to fight.

156/2038
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:50 pm

"Just make sure you watch closely. I won't accept you just standing around admiring the dirt." A playful smile, knavish in quality, marks her face like a stamp of approval on paper. Turning her attention around, it'd seem that people noticed her when she began to move forward. This does not seem to cease the reverberation of their laughter as they look over at her. It was to be expected considering she bestowed the frame of an older teenager and they were, usually, excessively sized.

It didn't seem like she would have to pick someone, because somebody picked her.
"What's with the eyes? Halloween's been over. Don't tell me, you got lost? Do you want me to walk you home, little girl?" He asks. He seems to toss a glance towards Leon as though to taunt him as well, seeing as this guy apparently seen their exchange from earlier, or at least how close Mei previously was adhering to Leon's side.
"Really? Come on, little boy. Make me laugh." Her brow escalates as though she were amused by his statement, not taking it seriously and acting nonchalantly. Her implications were blatant.

As before, the usual human ring would begin to form around them. He seems to become serious, irritated by her response. Cracking her knuckles, she briefly surveys him and the general vicinity.
"Ya don't know what you're getting yourself into." The male warns. He would start the fight with a slothful right hook, holstering more than enough power. Having seen this coming, Mei sidesteps initially, then pushes the hyperextended arm over her shoulder by placing her palm and exerting a push onto that respective shoulder. It was simple, a beginner's tactic, and his stumbling was fed by the excessive amount of power supplying his attack. Rotating her position to his freshly exposed back, she'd slam an unexpected kick into his ribs. He grunts in pain, but recuperates, facing her once again.
[It's a game of speed versus power in this case. Compromise on it.] Mei reminds herself as he charges forth again. This time she addresses him with a swift jab. Though, he suddenly grasps her fist in a moderately skilled manner, in in a rotational motion, brings himself down to one knee and elbows her in her side undefended by her caught arm. Mei coughs, backing up and prying her arm away. She acquires distance by kicking at him, which he was forced to elude due to his offensive action.
This angers her. He moves towards her with a solid kick, which is blocked by her crossing her arms at her midsection. It did not appear that he thought she'd be capable of blocking the kick; he's thrown offguard by the rapid depletion of his momentum. Bringing herself in, he guards his face as she throws another jab. Dexterous movements are performed as she retracts the feint, pummelling him with an aggressive barrage to his torso. He stumbles back, seeing as at her strength her punches felt more like bricks.

He regains himself, putting himself into his usual stance. She retorts, "You like that?"

532/2449
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:14 pm

I listen to the taunts he throws my way and I can't help but smirk, watching him as I waited. My arms folded over my chest as I waited and watched. Mei could handle herself in this situation. The guy seemed like he was no good at fighting, though I had to be careful. If I became complacent I wasn't going to see anything dangerous coming at my darling Mei. I had to wait though. She wouldn't thank me if I stepped in when she was just playing with him. She would give me a sign and at that point I would stop the fight.

I smirked, watching her play with him. She might be doing her best but it certainly looked like she was just playing with him. But I had no doubt that she would take him down at any point she wanted. She was the kind of person that savored fun, and it seemed that this was just that. Fun.

163/2201
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:43 pm

It was true that she was playing around with the person. Though, she figured that it was about time to conclude this little brawl. In small increments she could feel that she'd been able to pick out openings in his moves as he continued to come at her. Which, was what he was doing right now. With an adequate amount of speed he charged like a bull rhinoceros. Her fighting position, since she'd been learning from Leon, looked a lot like his, even if her form was more crude. Mei readies herself for the upcoming strike of the man.

He commences combat with a straight kick. Starting off with a crudely practiced move, from the looks of it, like that would essentially be his downfall. Using her strength to its pinnacle she would half-heartedly welcome the leg-oriented strike and grab his kicking limb with her hands. She would extend her right leg, performing a high kick, showing off, to his face. Her managed to guard with his arms but this motion causes him to lose balance, since he was only on one leg. The true purpose of her kick is shown as she brings her leg downward onto the most upper point of his extended thigh, where the leg began to join with the hip. An unattractive cracking noise could be heard as she probably dislocated it as he comes to the ground in a splits-esque manner. Then, to add insult to injury, she kicks him in the face, hard. "Feel it."

Her pace brings her up to Leon as people continue to stare at her on her way to him. They seem astonished that a grown man had been...essentially manhandled by what looked a lot like a teenager. "How'd I do?"

299/2748
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:02 am

I laughed and nodded at her as she came up to me. The crowd was stunned into silence, at least until the next fight began, the lot of them going back to what they were doing. As she moved up to me I cupped her cheeks, kissing her softly on the lips. My eyes closed as I held her to me before I leaned back and nodded at her.

"You did excellent. You're going to be just fine. I'll teach you more as quickly as I can, and you're going to be a great fighter. At this rate you can learn to play with a gun in your hand while you practice."

112/2313
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:39 am

Returning the kiss, she smiles pleasantly towards him. As demanding and prissy, albeit the prissy qualities seemed to be dulling down at a gradual rate, she did appear to have a notable soft side. It must have been awkward for them to see someone who just dropped a fairly large male go into the embrace of someone immediately after. Mei would continue to hold onto him, feeling a warm feeling in her as usual when Leon sparked his tendency to do these things.

"Sounds fun." Mei comments in response to the gun play whilst in close range combat. "Were you different, back then? When I first met you at that café or whatever? You may be able to relate." The girl takes a glance towards her hand. "You know, the rapid ascension of power? It's probably only exclusive to our kind."

142/2890
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:52 pm

"Power comes to all quickly but you have to be careful. Because if you aren't it'll leave you just as quickly. Come on, let's get out of here, and we'll go home. We can pick up some toy guns on the way and then we can start your practice with the technique." I said, putting my arm around her waist.

I smirked as I pulled her along, leading her out of the fight club. It was a good day, since she hadn't gotten hurt, and I was just fine. She'd begun her journey down a path she'd chosen to take. And with this she'd be one step closer to my level. Given time she could teach me to shoot, and I could teach her to fight. But we'd have to actually train to do that. But she was someone I would love to spend time with no matter where we were.

151/2464
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Mei's gesture is certainly eligible to be deciphered as a nod. "Kay." Even if they were toy guns they should be sufficient for aim practice. [Toy guns. Nostalgic.] The girl thinks to herself. She is assailable when he puts his arm around her waist. Her head would tilt to the side, perching gently onto his shoulder as she inched to the closest proximity she could with him. Mei takes a small look back towards the area they were leaving. She didn't listen to what they were saying, even though she could faintly hear them talking about what just happened. Though, they resumed progress with their fights, anyways. No heed would be paid towards them after that since, of course, she had much more appealing things to tend to.

130/3020
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)   A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue) Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to Brawler's Alley(Blue)
Page 1 of 1