Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Watch the shrubbery!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Watch the shrubbery! Empty
PostSubject: Watch the shrubbery!   Watch the shrubbery! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:51 am

Watch the shrubbery! Gnat_01

Watch the shrubbery!

"In the dark parts Northern Heights there is a dark and creepy mansion with a creepy stone wall around it. It is said that this mansion is haunted! And anyone that goes through the gates never comes back out! So no one has ever seen what is inside the creepy outer walls.... As of lately there has been a lot of things going on at this dark creepy place. Truck after truck have been going through the gates and none have come out...." A cold breeze blows sweeping up the snow from the ground as the young highschool boy tells the story to the two highschool girls while they look through the gates. "I'm scared!", "Mia that isn't true! He are so making that up. You can't even see the house from here!" The other highschool boy looks at the half snow covered name plate, "Nats....Ku..." He rubs the snow off and his eye widen, "Holy Shit dude this is Natsuki Kuga's place!"

Standing outside with a white fur line coat on, I look at the new toy I had order as it is unloaded off the truck. The Tech guy is explaining to me how the controller works and how to program the RK46 home defense robot. I have a rather large smile on my face as I sign for it. "Miss. Natsuki, lunch will be ready shortly." I look up as one of the maids address me. If felt odd having maids and stuff but I guess they came with the house. I'm not really sure why I got this house, I like the penthouse a lot more. "Ok, has the car pick up Seiki and Mrs. Asakano yet?" The maid makes a odd face as it takes a moment for her to answer, "Hmm I'm unsure. I will go check." I shrug before turning my attention back to the controller. "Ok"

WC: 314
Watch the shrubbery! Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Watch the shrubbery!   Watch the shrubbery! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Watch the shrubbery! Asatb_01

Something about Shrubs.

It had been a while since Mrs. Asakano had actually left the house that we shared together. Due to her condition, moving her around wasn’t too good, but when Natsuki said that she wanted my mom to see her new place, it would take more energy to keep her at home than it would be to just take her there. Since she had been doing well, I figured things wouldn’t be too bad, so long as she didn’t exert herself too much. She was fine with sitting around and sitting up, she just couldn’t walk for an extended period of time due to her anemia and weakness. At the moment, she was sitting on the bed and taking a rest after changing into a sweater dress and a scarf to keep her body warm in these winter months. I stand with my hands behind my neck as I look over as her holding a slight blush on her face. “Are you sure you’re up for this?” I inquire in a sort of concerned manner. She instantly brightens up and offers me a smile and says, “of course. I wouldn’t miss seeing my future daughter’s mansion for anything in the world.” I sigh, “I guess.” She continues to smile, “to think I was worried about you. You seemed to have found someone wonderful to take care of you.” I look to the side, elevating my gaze diagonally upwards to nothing in particular as I mention, “that sounds a little backwards… I should be the one supporting her.” My mother giggles and says, “you’re just going to have to get better roles and pause your training.” I frown, “as if…” So far I hadn’t heard a knock at the door, but I was pretty sure that Natsuki’s people were on the way.

[/justify]
Watch the shrubbery! Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Watch the shrubbery!   Watch the shrubbery! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Watch the shrubbery!

A black car pulls into the drive of the Asakano house hold. It is one of those nice cars like a Yakuza boss would be drove around in. The black widows are tinned black, and the inside is leather and can hold four people in the back set with easies. The back driver side door opens and a tall slider woman steps out of the car. Walking up to the door of the Asakano house, she pushes the door bell or knocks on the door if it doesn't work and waits for the door to open. She is a young woman in her late 20s with long black hair and glass wearing a black suit and vest with a red tie. When the door opens She'll look at Seiki for a moment before speaking, "Mr. Asakano? I am Lulu Houjouin, Miss Natsuki's personal assistant it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. The car is waiting. Will the lady of the house need assistance?" She gives Seiki a closed eye smile as she greets him. She will greet Mrs. Asakano in the same manor and do whatever is needed before leading them to the car and getting in after they do. She'll sit across from them with her back to the driver before the car gets underway. The drive will be somewhere between thirty minutes to an hour. About half way the woman's cell rings and there is a short convo with the other person on the line. After a drive through the suburbs the car pulls into the gated drive when there seems to be a group of teenagers looking through the gate. The drive looks back at the woman as one of the teenagers plaster his face against the back window trying to look inside. She reaches into the folds of her coat as she cracks the window. Pulling a pistol out and pointing it at the kids head as she informs him to step away from the vehicle. The kid about pisses himself as he falls back and the gates open so the car can go on. The pistol is put away as the window is rolled up and she apologize for the accident. The car follows a long road line with the skeletons of cheery trees before coming into the open where the large modern mansion that stands three stories high with large windows. The can pulls around the circle drive, that has a water fountain in its center, to come to a stop at the front doors. The driver gets out to open the door.

Come out of the house wearing a heavy chocolate turtleneck and a pair of low cut jeans as they pull up. The heels of my heavy brown fur line boots clicks on the stone steps as I run down them to assault Seiki when he gets out of the car by jumping up to throw my arms around his neck. "Seiki-kun!"

WC: 491/805
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Watch the shrubbery!   Watch the shrubbery! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Something about Shrubs.
The conversation is cut short as the door is answered. Since it was a given that I would get it, I simply look to my mom and say, “I’ll answer it. Don’t strain yourself trying to rush.” With that, my body rolls along the frame of the door and I walk away from the bedroom heading through the living room to the front door. After reaching the front door, I open it to reveal a onee-chan in a suit and tie. For a moment I didn’t know if the visitor was from my uncle or Natsuki. After the greeting a smile comes to my face as I answer, “nice to meet you Lulu-chan. You can call me Seiki if you want, I don’t know if you guys are allowed to. I’m glad you came and not some big ugly guy.” Turning back around towards the living room, I look before turning back to Lulu and assuring, “It’ll be okay. I’ll help her if she needs any help. We’ll be out to the car in a sec…” With that, I leave Lulu at the door for a moment as I head back and check on my mom. We make it back with her resting her arm on my shoulder as if I were a cane or something as she counter greets Lulu with a warm and welcoming smile. She assures her that it was a pleasure to meet her on the way to the car. The door is opened, I allow my mom to get into the back first and then I follow. It was a pretty nice car, but then again, Natsuki probably had a good amount of money around now. I just hoped that she was managing it well; though I was sure that the girl with glasses that always hung around her would probably be good for stuff like that. During the pistol incident my mom gives a closed eye smiling, “my my…” while I simply looked the other way. If this person was around Natsuki, the crazy might have already rubbed off on her and it was too late to save her… or like people could just gravitate to one another.

After the car comes to a stop, I allow my mother to get out before me. I stretch slightly coming out of the car as I look to the house. I wasn’t used to the thought of someone as young as Natsuki living in something like this. Celebrities really were a different type of beast than the rest of us… though I was on my path to being the same. I just had to hang in there until my big break. I move to place my hands in my pocket, but turn to see the assault coming and before I knew it, Natsuki was in my arms. “Hey!” I get out a surprised welcome as I chuckle, “I missed you too?” My mom holds her hand over her mouth as she giggles, “how fun is must be to be young.” She walks over to the driver and places her hand on his or her shoulder asking in a kind manner, “let me borrow your shoulder for now please.”

With Natsuki’s on me, my hands come to her waist as I hug her, though my mom’s comment makes me a little embarrassed. I attempt to pull back a little bit as I tease, “I’m surprised the house is still standing if you’ve already started moving in.”

579 / 879
[/justify]
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Watch the shrubbery!   Watch the shrubbery! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Watch the shrubbery!

I look up at Seiki as he pulls back and teases me about the house, "You haven't been here to piss me off yet so it shouldn't be a surprise that it is still standing." I give him a big grin before my shifts to leach onto his arm. I watch his mom as tall slim man that is the driver helps her. Leaning close to whisper Seiki, "She's not looking to well..." I quickly change the subject as I try to pull him along with me as I talk rather loud, "So Seiki, what do you think? We can have a lot of kids in a place like this! Oh wait you don't have the nerve to ask me too marry ya so I guess we don't have worry about that till we are like eighty or something. Lunch should be ready so let's go in and eat! Lu you can have the reset of the day off." The woman nods after she gets out of the car and she hears that she has the reset of the day off. I lead the way through the double doors. The main hall is tall and lit by the sky lights that let in the sun. The house is ever open with lots of large windows. The floor is dark polished wood, the spiral stairs are metal and the main colors of the house is white and light grays giving it a bright look.

WC: 243/1048
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Watch the shrubbery!   Watch the shrubbery! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Something about Shrubs.
I look down to the hand that latches onto me before looking back up at Natsuki, content for a moment until the announcement comes. I frown a bit as she makes the comment about my mom; she didn’t really do moving around too well. It was disappointing with the current level of science that there wasn’t a cure that could be found for her yet. With her exclamation, my eyes widen and my cheeks immediately turn read as I contest, “what are you saying in a place like this that loudly!?” It was too late however, the damage was done. Turning towards Natuski and I with stars in her large eyes, my mother squeals, “grand babies!....” I cut my eyes and look to my mom with a blank expression as I murmur, “oy… that’s nothing to get all giddy about.” She swiftly orders, “to your knees and properly propose and make Natsuki an honest lady.” My head tilts to the side as I emit a puff cloud sigh and ask, “is something like that really possible?” Looking up as if thinking, my mother begins thinking out loud about what the children should be named while asking the driver what names he liked. I give a sigh and turn my attention back to Natsuki who was leading the way towards the house. I thought I vaguely heard something about food in there somewhere. My mom would still be talking about the babies’ names with –kun or –chan on the end and how she would watch and play with them for us. I simply walk along before I notice the majesty of the interior of the house. “Pretty nice,” I admire not really used to such a large structure, “and shiny too.”

290 / 1169
[/justify]
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Watch the shrubbery!   Watch the shrubbery! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Watch the shrubbery!

The driver pulls out pictures of his family of eight and starts to tell Mrs. Asakano the name of his kids and the story behind each one, after he is asked about what names he liked.
I sweat bead draws on my cheek as Mrs. Asakano seems implies that I am a slut... and Seiki's comment doesn't help. "Are you implying that I am not lady like?" My eye twitches as I glair at Seiki before clear my throat, "The dining room is this way." I show them to the dining room, long room with a classic style long dining room table. "Oh yeah! I got you two something too! Wait here a sec." The driver helps Mrs. Asakano set down as I walk off to the other room before coming back with two wrapped packages. "Here and be thankful that I thought about you!" I shove one at Seiki while I glair at him to take it, inside is a black "Kung-fu" outfit, before moving over to Mrs. Asakano, "Here Mom I hope you like them." I give her a big smile as I watch her open it up. It is a necklace and earrings.

WC: 196/1244
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Watch the shrubbery!   Watch the shrubbery! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Something about Shrubs.
My admiration is interrupted by a feeling of great fear. Luckily is passes and we are brought into the dining room. Standing in the large dining room, I look to my girlfriend and give a “mm” of agreement before I watch as Natsuki exits stage right and my mother takes a seat at the table. She looks over the time and smiles, “what a nice table. I’m happy for Natsu-chan to be this fortunate.” She looks up and looks around to admire the room. I look to my mom with a blank face as I wonder what she would think of Natsuki’s music as well as the performances that she put on; my mom was pretty conservative in her overall views. I look back to Natsuki as a box is shoved into my arms. “Eh?... t-thanks babe,” a question mark flickers over my head before I look to Natsuki and swiftly get the message to open it. I open the box and hold it in one arm as I retrieve the contents with the other hand. Seeing the outfit inside my eyes widen with stars in them as I squeal, “it’s so authentic!” I pause and looks straight, “I need to wear this now!...” From there, I calmly set down the box and start to undress, first pulling off my shirt. When my mom receives her box, she smiles and assures, “Natsuki, you shouldn’t have. You’re too good of a daughter for me to have.” Opens the box and sees the jewelry inside. Her free hand comes to cover her mouth as she gasps and gives a happily content smile that seemed to radiate joy. “It’s beautiful,” she approves. She looks up and holds open her arm calling Natsuki, “come here” in order to give her daughter in law a hug. Around this point, I would still be undressing, now starting on my pants.

314 / 1483
[/justify]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Watch the shrubbery!   Watch the shrubbery! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Watch the shrubbery!   Watch the shrubbery! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:59 am

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch the shrubbery!   Watch the shrubbery! Empty

Back to top Go down

Watch the shrubbery!
Page 1 of 1