Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Part II: Awakening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Part II: Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:05 am

Part II: Awakening MeiBoxTop
For the time she was being brought to the hospital, she was unconscious. The injection definitely had put her to sleep pretty quickly. The time that passed, it barely seemed momentary for her. The only thing she could remember was being rolled into the rescue vehicle, and then waking up in this hospital. Her eyes slide open gradually. She feels a lot better than she had felt before; she hoped that damage inflicted on her was minimal. There is that small period of time where she has to accustom herself to what is happening, get her thoughts back together, and cycle through the events just to catch up with what had happened. "Where am I..?" She mutters to herself, looking around the room. Then it hits her. She remembers now; she'd been rescued from a disaster where she lost everything she had. Luckily, it wasn't her house that burned down. If it was, it would have been even worst. As soon as she remembers the scenario, as blurry as it currently is due to the drug just beginning to wear thin, she attains a dark, heartbroken expression. There sorrow emanating from her is so profound that she felt cold just from thinking about it. She didn't cry, however. Since she'd practically cried herself out back at the fire. Then she remembers what she saw. Right when she didn't think it could get any worse, she remembers that there was something that caused this. Nobody would believe her, let alone listen to her. Mei still doesn't know if she is thinking straight, but maybe she'd just have to take these problems into her own hands. Her Dad, Mother, Sister, even that Man, she couldn't just accept that they were forcefully killed. Something had to be done; she knows well enough that further contemplation would have to be undergone.
Part II: Awakening MeiBoxBottom-1
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:10 am

The room would be white with a large window running from one end of the room to the other to the right hand side of the bed whose headboard would be against the adjacent wall. White curtains would be partially open in the center allowing the soft radiant rays of the day time sunlight to illuminate much of the inside of the room. Contrasting the white walls was the dark brown door with a metallic lever type handle. A small room, this would be fit only for one patient to be in at a time. On both the right and left head of the bed there would be a medical night stand; on holding a small lamp and the other bare. The IV machine would be connected to her bed with a small module on it that kept and recorded her vitals. Any notable wounds occurred would be bandaged and anything larger than a cut would have been mended by advanced methods of stitching. Another noticeable change would be the fact that the young lady would no longer be in her clothing. He garments would be a bit breezier as she would have been dressed in a hospital robe. Her clothing would have been washed and folded, placed on a chair that sat to the left side of the bed.

After a few moments, the door opens and an older brunette woman in a pastel light blue nurse’s gown and a white hat walks into the room. Through the opening of the door, there is a momentary glimpse of a man in a black suit that seemed to be waiting outside. The woman makes her way into the interior of Mei’s room and as she walks in, she notices that Mei and seems surprised that she was awake. The nurse greets in a gentle tone, “so you’ve finally awoken. Good morning, sleepy head. How are you feeling? Are you hungry? Can I get you anything?”

325 / 325
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:59 am

Her eyes survey her area a bit. It was a nice place in her eyes. The soft lighting that passes through the window greets her humbly. Her clothing seemed to have changed to something she'd almost forgotten to expect. Initial thoughts questioned the placement of her original clothing, but she is comforted to glance adjacent and note their placement. She would like to smile, she would do anything to be able to, but at this moment she is far too disconsolate to even remember how to. The light embrace of her newfound clothing, it just reminds her of the embrace of her family. When she remembers her family, she only can picture flames, smoke, corpses, and the image of things most precious to her being burned. Sighing off the pain isn't even plausible. With such a mass slaughter, she barely knows how she can go on. She can hear their voices in her head. No use crying over spilt milk. Everything's gonna be just fine. Her Father would assure. Briefly, she thinks back to when she'd fallen and her Mother was cleaning her scrape. Even flowers must have a period where they wither, but their seeds allow them to come back even prettier. But first, dear, the seeds must fall. She continues to dwell her mind in the past, practically feeling her Mother's reassuring hand on her cheek. Though, her quiet suffering comes to a momentary cease as she notices the door slide open.

Did I see something? She thinks to herself, thinking she saw some sort of black pigmentation outside of the door. Soon after scantily noticing that achromatic shade, she gazes solemnly towards the nurse that enters. She tries to smile, but she merely brings her lips to a subtle, upward curl. The woman, at first, she'd almost hallucinated her to be her Mother. She cannot help but feel bittersweet sadness after recognizing that this woman definitely was not. Additionally, it just increases the volume of ire bottled up inside of her, due to the sensation of lost kin. At least this nurse was trying her best to keep Mei content. The girl was sort of thirsty. "Could I have some water, please? I'm okay, just a little tired." She requests, her voice lacking in zest and noticeably demoralized. Mei would have politely refused the offer before all of this, but she feels that she needs something to drink to keep a stable mind. Maybe the water's frigidity would cool the stagnant feeling of both frustration and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:12 pm

With a gentle nod, the nurse obliges, “sure, honey, let me get that for you.” Standing on the left side of the bed, she moves away from the bed and towards the wall which held a counter and sink. Reaching up, she opens a cabinet above the sink and pulls up a clear cup covered in loose plastic wrap from others that were stacked up in the cabinet. Taking it down and pulling the wrapping off of the cup, she tosses it into the trash bin near her ankles before pressing a button with a blue circular symbol on it to signify that the water was cold. She fills up the cup and walks it back over to Mei, offering it to her with a mild look of kindness on her face. While handing the cup over to her, the nurse speaks, “now that you’re up, you’re going to be just fine. You don’t have any permanent injuries that shouldn’t go away in a few days or so.” With a slightly concerned look, she turns and looks over her shoulder to the dark wooden door behind her before turning back to Mei and continuing, “…because of the accident, there are some people here to speak with you with the city police. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about.... If you’re not feeling well, I’ll ask them to give you some time and to come back later…” She sighs, “They’ve been very persistent in wanting to speak with you as soon as you woke up. Really, those types think they can do anything regardless of how it inconveniences others. Do you feel up to talking with them?”

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm

"Thank you," She'd whisper, taking hold of the plastic cup. She stably holds it with both hands; it was cool to the touch. She is glad that she didn't have any permanent injuries. There may be permanent mental injuries, but she doubted that could be identified through physical probing. As much as she could, she attempts to maintain a humble etiquette. It's hard to do so, but the nurse seemed very understanding. That lightened her mood a little bit. It was always nice to know that someone is worried about. Such was almost nostalgic. Now exhibiting the cup in her right hand, she takes a slow sip of the water. Having gone through a fire, constantly being enshrouded in warmth for as long as she could remember since the incident, the sudden cold of the water hits her like a rock. Yet, she takes another sip and attempts to bring a light smile on her expression. "Mm. I can agree with you on that." She breathes in response to the nurse's conclusive statement, recognizing that she hadn't barely five minutes before she'd awoken. For some reason, Mei was curious about who exactly wanted to talk to her. She knew on the rescue vehicle she'd asked if she would have to talk to some people; it appeared that just as they'd said, she would have to. Sighing subtly, she nods, giving a small smile to reassure. "It's okay. It must be some pretty urgent stuff if they're so insistent. But um, sure. I'm up for talking to them now." She tries to add some chirp to her voice, but she doesn't really manage. Mei wonders to herself momentarily. I wonder what they're here for? I know that it concerns the fire. I'm sure that they're trying to figure out the cause of it. I could be wrong, though. Should I explain what I saw, or say that it was some sort of bomb? Maybe I should tell the truth. If I do have some sort of mental condition, if I tell what I actually know and think they'll probably give me some medication to deter the trauma... She turns her attention towards the door, awaiting their arrival.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:55 pm

The nurse holds a worried expression, not really sure if it would be the best thing to allow them in. She wasn’t completely convinced that Mei was ready to speak with the police about what had happened, but accepting the young lady’s words, she nods and speaks in a soft tone, “okay, Angel, I’ll let them know…” Her words are cut off as the door is opened, something that catches the nurse off guard. A male in a black suit and manicured hair steps into the room sporting shiny black polished shows and a folder of paperwork. Another more masculine male in glasses with an ear piece in his ear minus the paper work walks up behind him as they enter into the room. The nurse looks to the men with a scolding look as she wags her finger, “you can’t just come barging in here like that!” The more slender male speaks to the larger bald one as he comments, “so she is awake, that makes things convenient for us. I do hate waiting…” Looking to the nurse, he comments, “thank you nurse Gutierrez, that will be all for now, we can take it from here.” The nurse seems a bit distressed, but the large male assists in leading her to the door. The larger of the two close the door with the nurses exit and stands by it as the slender male moves Mei’s clothing from the chair to the night stand and makes himself comfortable in the chair, crossing one leg over the over as he opens up the papers that were held in his hand.

His voice is swift and his tone much like a lawyer, judge or salesman as he begins, “I’ll skip the family name and just call you Mei if that’s alright. You can refer to me as Agent Welch…” His tone is slightly distracted at the end as he pulls a pen from within his coat breast pocket and clicks the back of it with his thumb while looking down at her papers before looking up at her. “I just need to get a few statements from you concerning the previous night’s incidents, just to verify a few things officially, so let’s just move right into things.” He is tactless in his approach, “there was one victim, young girl… identified as your sister… found within the house with a bullet in her matching a gun registered to you and in your possession at the time of rescue.” He removes his glasses with his right hand and looks up at Mei to gauge her reaction as he asks, “also dental records confirm your two parent dead, by either murder or suicide… no ballistic evidence found there, but their position suggests a cult like connection to me… and you’re here and alive after the fire destroyed much of the evidence in the house. Would you care to explain what happened with these incident?”

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:59 pm

As they enter the room, Mei is confused. She didn't know that it would be this prompt for her to pick up on some of their idiosyncrasies. With their direct and to the point attitude, she herself doesn't bother to dedicate all of her efforts to making herself look cheery. Truly, she was not feeling the happiest, and she didn't intend on white lies. Her lengthy hair curtains over and borders her face, and her eyes, like dark, refined emeralds, peer towards the individuals before her. She notes that they appear to be cool, calculating, and blunt. Sympathy seemed to be something that was, in general, foreign; that wasn't on her anticipation list, since she was told earlier that she would be meeting some pretty nice people. She assumes that people like this would have been excluded from that general statement. The nurse, whose presumed surname she learned to be Gutierrez, didn't seem to be pleased with how abruptly they'd come into the room. Nonchalantly, not exactly warranting a greeting, she takes a sip from the cool content of the plastic cup. She is aware that she may be talking for a while; hence, why she asked for the water in the first place.

"...That's fine." With a moderate amount of hesitance she responds to the Agent's first statement. She would be addressed by her first name. She didn't bother to make any additional comments towards that. Mei narrows her gaze more and more as she is elaborated to. In Mei's mind, she knows that her entire family was a victim as a whole that night. Though in this terminology, there is one victim. She appears puzzled at first when hearing that. Hearing the deal with her sister is like an internal wasp sting to her heart. She attempts not to shift her expression, but to summarize it seems grave. Her eyes are but a storm without rain. With reference to a 'cult', anger immediately strikes her eyes.

"Cult-like connection? Don't insult my family." Mei states distinctly and firmly. She takes a brief sip of the water, before resuming her elaboration. Her gaze softens and elongates. "Sayuri is her name, by the way," she seems to bestow a variant of a calm demeanour, to the point where even what she just said wasn't in a matter of fact tone. It was as though she were sincerely attempting to enlighten him about such. Things that happened were fairly hazy due to the incident overall. Her mind was incredibly scrambled, admittedly. "Just like the rest of the neighbourhood at the time, we heard a ruckus happening from the house across the street. I got up and checked on my Sister to see if she heard it too. If you've seen the damage to the house, you should know that something collapsed the front of the house at that instant. I don't know what a cult has to do with the front of a house collapsing. My little sister was stuck underneath the boarding that fell from the ceiling..." Her voice gradually gets more and more disconsolate as she continues to speak about the matter.

"All I can really remember after that was a lot of the front of the house, including the room, catching fire. When I got out of there, I went downstairs and I saw both of my parents dead on the couch.." She whimpers subtly. "I don't know what they did. I seen a pill bottle, or a water bottle, but my parents were never the type to kill themselves. Maybe they seen something, just like I did. After, I made my way to the side door...and I can't really remember anything after that..." She solemnly explains, though she adds one more thing onto her answer. "Before I left the room upstairs with my sister in it, I tried to get her from underneath the flaming boards. I really don't know what degree of burn I got on my hands trying to stupidly get them off, but she's my little sister...She was burning alive...I could smell the flesh and bone...organs, all being burned." She inhales, still tears ladening her eyes. "She instructed me to do something grave. By now...she was far beyond saving...so to ease it for her, I...I had to..." Her voice comes to a cease as she begins rubbing her eyes with her free hand, attempting to wipe away the streams skating from her eyes down her cheeks. The moisture and sensation stung the remainder of the burns on her hand.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:23 pm

The seated agent raises an eyebrow at the firm correction and redirection away from any type of cult like reference. He lifts his hand to the side of his face, resting his elbow on the side of the chair as he looked to her attentively, giving her his full attention. He seemed as if he were studying here, but did not seem very receptive to the emotions warranted by the rehashing of painful memories. By the time, she finishes, his body shifts in a bit of a shoulder lift as he says, “hmm…” He rises up and lowers his hand back to his lap, “so you killed your sister over compassion.” He seems to accept this as he comments, “that’s not a big issue. That explains that…” He wields the pen in his right hand as he holds the paper steady in his lap and jots down some notes in his report, basically stating that the gunshot wound was accidental and not related to any criminal activity. As he does this, he says almost like a clerk giving information on where to pay a traffic citation, “The gun has been transferred to the East City police department, so you can pick it up after you’re released from the hospital; there will be no charge for holding it… everything seemed to be in order with its registration.” Looking back up, he seems much more interested as he continues, “now… onto these things say that you saw… I need you to be very clear with me. Did you ‘think’ that you saw something, or do you know that you saw something… and if so, what did you see?” There was a very subtle and dangerous undertone in his voice that suggested that this was a pivotal question in this conversation. He confirms, “because no one else in the neighborhood saw anything…”

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:49 pm

She uses the rest of her forearm to dry away the remainder of her tears, utilizing her arm in a similar fashion to a towel. Apparently it hadn't been a problem, or much of one, when concerning what she did to ease her sister's pain. She listens intently to what he has to say, and make sures that she observes what he is doing. She is spared a momentary sigh of relief; although, it barely fits the description of relief to be honest. It is more like an emanation to attempt to pass her stress out of her in one exhalation. Unfortunately, this doesn't exactly do wonders. Mei could go pick up the gun after she was released from the hospital, and could attempt to bring her life back to a stable point. At least somewhat of a stable point. Though, she doesn't know if there would be any more questioning until he speaks up again. Her brow furrows slightly, she having thought that all would have been fine from those few enquiries. She is confused and worried slightly when his question pertains to what she'd saw. Why exactly did he want to know the specifics of something that she seen, but nobody else did? Mei thought that was something that they'd just brush off as a hallucination, or just something innately wrong with her mind. Well, they could look at her medical records; that would warrant knowledge that she didn't have any mental disorders, and suspicion of one probably could only be detected as of now. If her mind was really just playing tricks on her. She is fairly reluctant. Her father always said not to do things out of fear. If she didn't tell them, it would be in fear. She swallows hard, bringing in nothing but air, before speaking.

"I don't know why they didn't see anything. I might just be crazy, because...honestly, I don't know why I seen something like this; it's...it's honestly ridiculous to even think about." She remembers that he wanted her to be clear with this. "Sorry," she apologizes after recognizing she'd been beating around the bush to some extent. "What I saw was...huge. And, it wasn't like us. It was with someone who looked like us, though. Or so, that's what I thought. They said I was going through shock...I was probably just hallucinating...I just...don't understand how this all happened..."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 pm

With the explanation, the Agent Welch looks over to the unnamed larger guard who returns his glance before they both look back to Mei. When she describes what she saw, they didn’t seem surprised, nor did they look at her with disbelief. It would seem that the slender male was more concerned about what she knew and saw and of how much of what she knew and saw. The fact that she was a little unsure would ultimately work in her favor against these two as it would mitigate the corrective actions they would have to do to her psyche. Readjusting himself in the chair after her words, Agent Welch brings his fingers together at chest level as he inquires, “so what I’m hearing from you is that you definitely saw something, but you’re not sure of what you saw… but then you might have been hallucinating…” From what she says, the male surmises that she did not actually come in contact with the spirit element. That would reduce the chances of her being tainted by the spirit. He continues to probe a little deeper as he states, “let’s build on that to see if this truly may have been some sort of advanced hallucination. Do you have a description of the thing you saw? Was it only one thing?”

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:42 pm

The girl inhales, and she seems a bit more stable once she does so, as though she'd taken in a dosage of calm. When she exhales, she begins to get to answering the question. She is moderately confused; she'd thought that this matter wouldn't really have been touched on as anything more than a hallucination. The fact that it'd been accepted like a plausible answer makes her a bit more willing to converse about specifically what she saw. "It's hard to remember the specifics. I remember seeing a monster; it was like a feline, but way more monstrous. It was almost like something you'd see on TV shows. It seemed to me that...it was like it was the source of the fire." She elaborates, revealing to only be capable of remembering vaguely what she'd saw. The drugs that they'd given her to put her out in the rescue vehicle likely made memories of that occurrence a little bit more blurry. She hoped that the information she gave would be sufficient, though she still doubted it would be believable. She takes a steady sip from the still water in the cup. Mei additionally tries not to tremble while doing so. "There was another there. It looked almost...human. Like some sort of accomplice; I thought there's just no way that something so human and small in comparison could be bossing something like that around. I say this because the figure was usually around it, and his body didn't show up. I think it was a girl, because it sorta looked like a girl from a distance, but it might have been a guy. When they were gone...it happened. It was like a bomb but, I don't know. It just seemed so odd. Maybe I was hallucinating the 'thing' and the guy set up a bomb; I don't know." She clenches her free hand into a fist. "I must be going crazy...I heard about heat messing with people's head, but I never knew it'd be this bad. Sometimes, I kinda feel like something is there."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:42 pm

The two males are very receptive to her words and her description of the beast and person she thinks that she might have seen as well. While listening to her, the male would jot down a few notes on his sheet, keeping it slightly elevated and hidden from her view, though if she really were trying to see what he was writing, the paper would be reflected off of the previously removed glasses held in place on his outer coat breast pocket. He jots down and underlines the words ‘higher order spirit’ and ‘possible yokai or lower order demon.’ Near the end of her words, he comes to the understanding that though what she knew was faint she probably knew a bit too much to be returned to the general population. He jots down the words, ‘candidate for mental reconditioning’ before resting his hand on his pad and looking up at her. He explains, “You’ve just gone through a traumatic experience. This kind of thing is no surprise. We have an office specialized for people with your condition with people who can help you. I’m going to require a follow up visit for you.” He reaches into his coat and pulls out a business card with only his Agent name and number on it in black ink. He jots down only an address that is to a Division 12 funded building in East City; it was basically a type of ‘clinic’ that housed a recalibration chamber, something used to remove the memories of civilians who’ve seen spirits. He hands the card to her stating, “All you need to do is go there and take a few tests… then you’ll be free to go.” His tune changes as he coaxes, “Do this immediately after being discharged, this will be for your own good.” This tone suggested he was wrapping up this meeting.

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 pm

They seemed so receptive to what she was saying, which lessened the pressure she felt on herself a bit. Mei had been extremely curious on what he'd been writing down. Truth be told, she wanted to know just what would happen to her. Would she be deemed the criminal of this event, falsely? Their past questioning seemed to have implied it to some extent, but that had just been brushed off. He elevated what he'd been writing on to keep it out of sight. Now she can feel the feeling of curiosity so potent it was like a stomach ache. She takes a sip of her water, and then it hit her. Perhaps the relevance between water's reflection, and plausible ways of seeing what he wrote down enabled her to make a brief glance towards the glasses hanging from his outer coat. Mei makes it fairly brief since she didn't want suspicion to rise. This limits the amount of context she'd been capable of picking up on. She swore she seen the word spirit, and the fact she seen that written down strikes her like a knife. Her eyes narrow, and her gaze intensifies and becomes relatively stormy. 'Spirit' had been what she seen; she never mentioned anything about spirits. It did confirm a few things to her. She probably wasn't seeing things, for one, which is more terrifying than relieving. Spirits, like angels and ghosts? So, something did kill my family... I still barely have any idea about any of this... Additionally, she seems to notice that in his wording, it didn't seem like they'd told her much of the conclusion. Was she supposed to simply return back to normal life happily, and pretend that her family didn't die or something? Her sister told her something before they departed. A plea; a request to make those monsters go away. These people; they might holster her answers. This may in fact be her only chance at pursuing what she currently wanted to pursue. It would however require her to be able to sap useful information whilst remaining with her air of docility. Mei's blood boils with mettle. The girl accepts that, as she holds onto the business card handed to her, someone as abnormal as her obviously couldn't abide by a life that is mundane; even lacking the precious elements it had before.

"Free to go where?" Mei recites in elocution. It was a serious question, something which she sincerely, subconsciously, wanted the answer to. "If I'm treated, and make a full recovery from the trauma, where do I go? Even if I were to go back to my own house, my entire family was murdered. And I don't even know how they were. If I had one wish, I'd use it on being able to deter this from happening to anyone else, with my own effort." She gives the Agent a pained expression. "Do you know what it feels like? Have you ever had a member in the family killed, or even just die?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 am

The agent’s attention shifts back to her curiously with her words. As she speaks, he folds the papers up and clicks the end of the pen, returning it to his inner coat pocket. He rests his hands on the folded papers on his lap and gives her his attention with a seemingly impatient visage that didn’t seem to have the courtesy to pretend to be sympathetic. Still, as uncomfortable as situations were with traumatized individuals, it seemed to be something that he accepted came with the territory. He would correct this issue with feigning sympathy over the course of the conversation and would follow up to comment, “It’s up to you. The counselors there are very thorough. After the tests are run, there are additional services that are rendered at the center. I’m sure, over time, you can work to getting back to the way you were before this even happened. You do not seem extreme enough for placement at Pleasant Meadows which is good for you.” Partial truth would be placed in his words, since after wiping a portion of her memory then she wouldn’t have to worry about the thought of spirits ever again, unless a scenario like this came up again. Pleasant Meadows, the previously mentioned mental asylum, was only really for those were were very convinced about spirits to the point where society deemed them crazy and incurable; Mei did not seem to match that description. Unfortunately, the therapy would do little to nothing spectacular for the loss of her family, but he assures, “there are therapists there that can help you with the emotional impact of what’s happened. I’m not a counselor, so I can only speak on their behalf. I’m afraid my personal experience won’t really help you in this situation.” He is quick to add, “but originally we came here only to get a statement from you for our superiors; our rush is due to a very busy schedule, so if there aren’t any quick follow up questions, we will leave you to recuperate.”

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:07 am

Mei is still convinced, after seeing a bit of what was written down, that these people knew something about the matter. The girl knows that she couldn't just reveal this; that would expose her, and then she's sure she would be justifiably extreme enough to be put into Pleasant Meadows, the specified location. Yet, she could feel it all fading; almost like a light, she can see her opportunity at pursuing the path she'd thought she'd chosen dimming. If she didn't get even subtle answers from these people, how could she even know what is out there? Another question was, why weren't they telling her about the plausibility of what she seen being a spirit? Or why they'd come to the conclusion that it was the work of what they entitled a spirit? It all didn't make sense to her. It just seemed like these things were along the diversity of things which she, someone likely equivalent to a bucolic on the hierarchy ladder, should not know about. Then it struck her; she knew what she had to do. There was a saying, and pretty much stated that if you want something, you couldn't rely on other people to do it for you. She wasn't sure what would occur at those therapy programs, but she knows that it would probably do wonders to soothe her ire about these 'spiritual entities'. Currently, she didn't want that; currently, she would like to personally do something to said spirits in the form that may not necessarily be approved of. To say the least, it didn't seem like this person was going to tell her anything. She shakes her head in response, thusly indicating that she had no more questions for them. What to do from here, she almost terrified herself with the possibilities; but, her mettle is improving significantly towards the cause she is beginning to develop.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 pm

The agent nods and gives the comment of, “good.” He stands to his feet while his left hand reaches for the glasses that were in his breast pocket. While holding his papers down and in his right hand, he opens the glasses on the side of his face and fits them onto the frame of his visage. He looks at her behind the glasses as he comments in a pseudo sympatric manner, “good luck in your recovery.” With that, he would turn his back to her and towards the other male who would move as well to open the door for their departure. The slimmer of the two males would walk past the large male who caste a lingering gaze to Mei. The gaze rests on her for a moment before he turns and follows Agent Welch out of the room. With that, the atmosphere of the room would lighten a bit and Mei would be left in peace.

Ooc: My WC goes to Mei as EXP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part II: Awakening   Part II: Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

Part II: Awakening
Page 1 of 1