Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open] Empty
PostSubject: .It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open]   .It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:59 pm

I shift the messenger bag on my shoulder as I step out one of the side doors of the high school. I lift my hand up to glance at my watch. I frown, that club meeting ran longer than I had planned on staying. But then the student council president did like to listen to themselves talk. Bit annoying. But I'll stick to kendo and keep my mouth shut. Don't need to somehow get our budget cut. But then we are doing so well, the council wouldn't risk cutting the money. But I have to get to practice at SaiU. I'm sort of upset I never got to meet the previous captian, Kyro Shiori. I've watched tapes of her competitions and she is skilled. But I hear the new guy is okay, but going to graduate soon, so as captain of the high school team I can contend for the place of Captain once I graduate. Though I think its upsurd since I take a couple of classes a week at SaiU anyway. But there are a couple of credits I still have to earn before I'm considered 'graduated'. Stupid fuckin' school systems.

I hop on one of the trolleys over to the university campus. Takes a good ten minutes before it stops and I hop down to the sidewalk. I begin the trek toward the dojo, already familar with the campus ground. I feel a bit odd with looks from others. Either its because of my white hair or my youthful appearance. Or both. I've had white hair since birth. A pigment mutation or some crap. But then my aunt told me my dad had white hair also. Must be in the genes. I sigh and tuck my hands into my pockets, ignoring those around me as I go over recent matches in my head in order to see if I can think of any weak points I didn't catch during the match before I exploited ones easily seen.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: .It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open]   .It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 pm

It was bit of an antiquity riding a trolley from one class too the next, but Kuna found it novel. Tomo-kun the little lion ghost pet of his was as always hanging around with him, this time keeping inside of his backpack, so that it wouldn't attract attention. He had gotten the little guy nearly a week ago by going through a series of tests with a fairy spirit named Paco. The little ghost had the ability of a nigh infinite storage dimension inside of his stomach, which had been proved when he had the little bugger swallow a large sized boulder and a few parked cars to see what he could and couldn't swallow. It was...fascinating in a morbid kind of way.

His attention was taken along with the rest of the people on the trolley when a white haired kid jumped onto it. There were a few murmurs from nearby passengers, but he didn't really pay much attention too it. There were lot stranger things out there then just kids running around with white hair. The murmurs would subside as the kid got off, but it also happened to be Kuna's stop for his next set of classes. So, he would happen to follow the white haired kid off the trolley.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: .It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open]   .It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open] EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:06 am

I pass through the crowds, hardly paying them any mind. In a couple of months I'll be going here solely. I can't wait to leave high school. I'm tired of the drama. But then.. College has the same drama for the first two years. I swear. Maybe my aunt is right and I'm a hundred year old man in the body of a teenager. Might explain why I have a love for tea and shoji (Japanese chess). I climb up a flight of stairs and walk into one of the many open area courtyards.

"Yo Toushiro!" I hear my name and pause. I turn my head and watch as one of the guys from my physics class here on campus comes up. "Hey I saw your match last week. You were wicked. I just started on the team here. Do you practice with them also?" he is blabbering and I hold in a sigh.

"As captain of the high school team it is required I practice with the university in order to be able to challenge for the position of captain when I graduate from high school this spring," I say to him. He nods and I feel like this one might be one of those annoying fanboys who join things just because they think its cool and don't realize just how hard it is. But I them saved as I hear-

"Hitsugaya-taicho!" I know that voice and I turn to see Takuto, the former vice captain to Kyro Shiori. He is now the over seeing professor for the university kendo team. "Konnichi Wa, Takuto-sensei."

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: .It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open]   .It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open] EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:19 am

Kuna was following back, so the crowd would offer him some protection from detection, not that he was stalking the kid. He gave a long yawn as he shifted his backpack from one shoulder too the other as he kept moving forward. Two other people seemed to have walked up too the white haired lad and was talking too him, letting Kuna to pass the white haired youth by. He would take one glance back at them while overhearing a snippet of conversation. It seemed they had something to do with kendo, which was pretty boring in his mind. He had tasted battle before and found the more sporting kinds of fights to be rather dull. *Wonder how good that kid really is.* Kuna thought to himself before moving past the group of kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open]   .It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

.It's Hitsugaya-taicho [Kuna, Open]
Page 1 of 1