Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.chrysanthemum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:36 pm

.chrysanthemum MeiBoxTop
To say the day was good would have been gross exaggeration. It was rainy, and it was cold. Before she left, Mei had let the car idle for about fifteen minutes with the heat turned on. One of those chilly says, the ones where you could swear your blood is frozen into your fingertips, making your fingers virtually feel like icicles. Grasping the steering wheel would only warrant a sensation that's like chipping the interior of your bones. Of course, she managed; despite, her teeth subtly chattered the entire way. This did not appear to disturb her calm demeanour and fine etiquette. Just for the scenario, she brought an umbrella, and her favourite raincoat. Her mundane vestments were underneath, and the black raincoat, achromatic to match the favoured pigmentation of Gothstone, is more like something just used for general coverage.

Mei's new location was within Moonbucks. The female, approximately within the age group of seemingly eighteen or nineteen, which relates to the reason she'd been driving a car with a vacancy of a supervising passenger. The girl happens to be accessing the wireless internet. It is to anyone's guess whatever she was browsing, but it certainly may have had relevance to her facet. The monitor before her bestowed images of various types of plants. Her eyes surveyed them, implying some sort of pseudo research. Then, she shifts to something about their prices; exotic plants. The female apparently did not have copious amounts of wealth, for she didn't decide to purchase any of them, albeit she appeared to have a potent liking for such.
.chrysanthemum MeiBoxBottom-1
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:12 am

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_01
wc: 556
pc: 1

It was within her routine to stop by and get a cup of coffee, it was usually how she started her day before she headed off to work. It was a nice thing to do really, she usually came and spoke with Akera while she worked and drank her coffee so it was a pleasant atmosphere. She hardly did ever see Shiori come around or at all, so she never really held any complication's whenever she came here. Much has changed over time, Akera herself had changed in appearance, though she still seemed quite innocent she was growing up. Izumi herself was pleased with it, she herself had changes as well, of course with her low fame growing, those that were fan's of her would know of her recent change, of course as to what happened, well to whats public news was that she had surgery.

Though today was different, she wasn't heading to work as a secretary today. Today was her day off. A pleasing smile plastered to her face as she would giggle to herself to this song that had been replaying in her mind. She wanted to work on another song and speak to her agent about getting into the studio again and possibly speaking with Eminem about having him join her in this song. Of course it would take sometime in order for her to accomplish it, first off she needed to finish the song, thus her reason for being here.

Sadly Akera wasn't here today which gave a short lasting frown to the lavender haired woman. Izumi Hiramoto at the height of 5'7'', quite the figure on her slender frame, she wouldn't consider herself super model worthy, but she knew she was beautiful, and that's all that really mattered to her. Usually she got something light every time she came here, a cup of French vanilla and a cinnamon bun.

The air was getting quite chilly, winter had arrived, so dressing warmly is a must. A black turtle neck and blue jeans is what she wore. A golden necklace around her neck with a golden fang dangling off of it. Her hair near the last three inches she had a light violet bow tied to it. The length of her hair was about as long as she was which was rather ridiculous, even though it was natural to her now as well as the color of it also, even her eyes had changed from her previous light blue to lavender color. She decided to sit in, over her shoulder she had a bag which held her note books. She would type it up on the computer, but personally she preferred to write it out. Gave the song more meaning to her.

As she headed for the seating area within Moonbucks, her visage caught sight of this young girl looking up plants on the computer. Plant life was quite beautiful, though Izumi's knowledge on it was limited, maybe she should make a new friend?

"What kind is that?" She asked as she peeked over the girls shoulder. A gentle smile coming to her lips as she waited for a response, hopefully she doesn't respond in a mean way.

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:38 pm

.chrysanthemum MeiBoxTop
"This?"
The girl directs her index finger towards the largest of the flora presented on the monitor. The one she points to happens to be one of the pink ones. The petals are plentiful; in fact, one of the most notable things. They are perfect examples of spoon petals, in botanic terms. "These are chrysanthemums. They're my favourite type of flower." Gently, she smiles in response. Mei doesn't appear to be offended by the query. In fact, she is lightened by the question.
"I like that you're curious of them, not a lot of people take notice of flowers." The statement is fairly sad in context, but she says it in a nonchalant, mild voice that is almost refreshing. Rather than tempestuous, she appears to be at least, if not greatly, calm. Her demeanour is passive, and bestows an air of patience. Either that, or she just has a profound bond with flowers in general.

"Do you have a favourite type of flower?" She says, following a polite etiquette and provoking conversation. Certainly, it would be somewhat out of her way to ask for a name so blatantly, and with such haste. Mei always lived with the ruling asking for things should only be done when justified. She also grew up with the notion of karma; being benign would warrant a pleasant reward, whilst doing the opposite would result in punishment.
From looking at this girl, she can tell that her acquaintance is rather fashionable. Lengthy amethyst hair compliments the elegant frame, albeit it was very, very long. She cannot decipher what this woman was here for, but she is entirely sure the possibilities are diverse. She may be moderately curious, but it isn't something she'd get into until her initial enquiry is responded to.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:12 pm

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_01
wc: 402 | 958
pc: 2

Chrysanthemums were the flowers she was looking at, already she learned something about this possible would be friend, they looked lovely and Izumi kept her gaze upon the monitor when it was identified. It is true though not many people can go on conversing about flower's especially in the times they lived in. You see more and more technology and less and less fauna. Well at least if you don't head into The Woods. Which no one really ever does with all the legends and rumors and tales about those that enter the woods and never really returning, thanks to spirits and demons and such. Of course now a days with the recent attacks and such it was possibly obvious as to what was the cause of those disappearances and lost lives of those that enter the woods.

Since the conversation had started Izumi had placed her cup of coffee and cinnamon bun she had been carrying upon a napkin on the table the girl occupied, placing it in a spot that was a good distance away from the computer just as a precaution. "My favorite type?" Izumi stated as she stood up, taking this moment to grab a empty near by seat and pulling it up next to the girl taking a seat and crossing her legs as she would grab her cup of coffee in her left hand, which was the furthest hand away from the girl, and the cinnamon bun would be in her right hand.

"It would have to be those small cute little flowers called Forget-me-nots." Izumi looked to the girl with a pleasant smile. To be honest Izumi hasn't seen forget-me-nots in quite sometime, this made a thought cross her mind about visiting a flower shop, of course after finding the location of one, to buy some or even get the seed's to grow some. Would be a nice addition to her family compound. "Before the conversation get's to far, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Izumi Hiramoto. I'm rather amazed and pleased to meet such a person as yourself." Her smile genuine and her tone calm and sweet.

Meeting someone who held such interest's were quite rare and usually were odd on their own, but still doesn't change the fact to how amazing such a person develops to be.

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:46 pm

.chrysanthemum MeiBoxTop
Forget-me-nots were a flower of delicacy and exquisiteness. Soft and cool pigmentation instead of wild and vibrant can be appealing and a lot more attractive to the eye than the latter. The flower proved that beauty certainly does come in all shapes and sizes. In response to her answer, Mei maintains her smile. There are a lot of people who couldn't even respond to such a question; she's asked people before, but they've either eluded actually answering it or switched the subject. That or didn't know all together.

"O-Oh, thank you. I'm fortunate to have met a kind person such as yourself." She responds, surprised a little. People in general weren't mean, but to be considered above average in tiers of kindness is a pleasing notion, especially so quickly. Of course, there is something in order after having been told this girl's name. Making a friend may be very plausible in this situation.

"My name is Mei. It's nice to meet you, Hiramoto-san." Mei responds. A few thoughts immediately bank into her mind. There is a flavoured topic she wishes to talk about at the time. A few clicks with her mouse and she brings herself to the search engine. She types something in and searches images to locate a new type of flower. She figures the girl would find interest in them, for what she searches are Forget-me-nots. The bluish-violet flora is quickly brought about after loading ceases.

"Do you believe that people can be personified by flowers?" It is a very unorthodox question. It is likely a result of her interests with flowers overall. She doesn't wish to jump to conclusions or sudden statements. For, she is interested in hearing out whatever response Izumi would summon. At least, she didn't gingerly ask the question; it still remains an odd question to pose. It could be one of her strong notions, or theories.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:37 pm

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_01
wc: 290 | 1248
pc: 3

In Izumi's opinion it was rare to find a mean person that adored flowers. In order to care for such life sources one has to have a gentle touch, it can't be that of a killer or one of ill intent. There has to be a strong innocence about them that lets them adore such things. Of course this was Izumi's opinion, it didn't necessarily mean that it was a fact. Usually people don't often know a lot about flowers, there were some common flowers that people usually knew; Roses, lilies, sun flowers, and daisies. It wasn't really a huge vast of names that people knew, once the names started to get complicated sounding then you know this person must have put some effort into learning about flowers.

Taking a bite of her cinnamon bun she chewed with her mouth closed as the girl introduced herself as Mei, no last name, just Mei. Quite the cute sounding name as Izumi nodded her head, due to her mouth being full, to make acknowledgement that she heard her. Looking at the screen she noticed the girl went to a search engine and started to look up Forget-me-nots. Quickly Izumi swallowed what was in her mouth as she took a moment to make sure her throat was cleared of anything before talking so she didn't suddenly just choke on her snack.

A small little gasp escaping her little as she was going to say something about the flower's she saw on the screen, but then the girl's question interrupted her as she looked at the girl and giggled. "Of course!" Izumi stated in an excited manner as she continued. "I believe quite strongly in that."

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:59 pm

.chrysanthemum MeiBoxTop
The sudden excitement shown makes Mei mirror the same emotion. She feels that she can connect with this person about flowers, which is nostalgic in her case. Contrary to the nostalgia, her face is equipped with a bright expression. "Really? Same here!" Several memories flash in her mind, but she ignores them like quiet ambiance. Her beliefs of this concept are seemingly strong. If there had been disagreement, it seems like she would have had points to reinforce her theory. "I'm glad. I'd was beginning to think that I'm the only one who thought the same way." Smiling dumbly, she looks towards the keyboard, her look becoming sheepish.

"I can definitely see the connection between you and the Forget-me-nots." She says, looking over to Izumi. Then, respectively, she looks towards the flowers on the screen. To Mei, when looking between the two, there seems to be a connection; an air of familiarity. "I don't know enough to make any assumptions about you, but one thing is for sure; the name is suiting. Not many people come about and relate about things as rare as this, such is a difficult thing to forget." Mei remembers back to when she herself was told that she possessed similarity to a flower. She could remember it like it was yesterday. Her personality had been referred to as the exotic white chrysanthemum, which seems to relate to what she'd been looking up before. The emotion derived from a flower, she likes to believe, can be a direct relation to her theory.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:48 pm

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_01
wc: 382 | 1630
pc: 4

It's always good to find someone to relate to as it loses the feeling of being alone in the world when your able to find a person to relate to. It truly is an awful feeling that comes from being alone in the world. Surrounded by so many,yet the empty feeling the creeps upon you that shades your world in black and white. Though with that feeling disappearing color begin's to fill this lone world you are brought into and thing's are given definition and meaning.

Taking a sip of her hot French vanilla coffee she eyed the girl seeing she was just as excited as her. A connection between her and the Forget-me-nots was made by this girl, which brought about a curious feel as Izumi listened to her. Tilting her head as she arched a brow very interested in hearing what the girl had to say about that.

Izumi never really thought that much about herself comparing to forget-me-nots so this was rather interesting to hear, though Izumi would love to have said the same thing to the girl, but Izumi didn't know a lot about chrysanthemum to tell her that. Looking to her cinnamon bun as she held it in her right hand. "Really? That kinda gets me feeling fuzzy when it's put like that. I never really thought about it that way. They've always been my favorite due to something my mother said about their creation, a little tale she told to me about the Watcher when naming all the flowers, these small little ones spoke up and told to the watcher himself 'Forget me not, o lord' and thus the watcher responded 'that shall be thy name.' I've found it rather amazing that even though there so small they held such a voice to be heard by someone so great." Possibly a weird thought, but it was something that kept the Forget-me-nots in Izumi's favorite position.

Looking to Mei with a small blush upon her cheeks. "So would you care to elaborate upon the chrysanthemum, I've heard a little bit about them, but i'm not to well knowledge about them. They hold such beauty I'm sure they hold such amazing stories behind them."

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 pm

.chrysanthemum MeiBoxTop
Mei herself hadn't actually heard of the tale before. It is interesting to say the least. The moral behind it seems to be one of the major points of interest. Her expression indicates throughout the explanation that she is interested, establishing that this is a new story to her. It says a lot; it can almost imply that even the voice of bucolics can be heard by the Emperor. Obviously, the lesson of the story is fairly positive. For her to be able to know such, Mei immediately recognizes this girl as someone who didn't differentiate too much from herself, at least notion wise when pertaining to flora.

Further interest is immediately sparked in the aftermath, when another question is posed. "Chrysanthemums?" She gleams. "Oh, I'm sure that my little story of them won't be as profound as that..." Modesty is a prominent trait as she speaks. They are her favourite flower, and in turn, she does know a great deal about them. If she wanted to, she knows she probably could work at one of those flower shops, but for unspoken reasons she deems that to be too farfetched for her. Not yet, anyways.

"The legends say that, if you sip dew from the petals of a chrysanthemum, it means long life. If you are to eat the flower, it grants 'immortality'. Their opening also symbolized the sun; hence, the 'ray' flowers being a pseudonym. It's a bit funny, because there's another thing that chrysanthemums symbolize. Well, white chrysanthemums. It contradicts the legends of immortality and long life, for white chrysanthemums symbolize 'death'. I wonder what that means, though. Immortality, long life, death... Is it implying the inevitability of death? It isn't something I could figure out." Mei laughs lightly, attempting to mask the grim atmosphere for white chrysanthemum's symbolization. It hadn't been something she commonly thought about. It was a family member's favourite flower, specifically the white chrysanthemum. An unorthodox symbolization and colour to pick as favourite, for an extensive amount of time she's wondered why.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:18 am

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_01
wc: 317 | 1947
pc: 5

It's been years since she had heard that story, it was back when she was little and still living out in The Deep with her parents, but that was so long ago when she was a little girl and her hair was not the color she had now. It was some of the few memories of her parents she had back when they were alive. This would have to be the most interesting conversation she ever really had about flora with another person in her life. Izumi took another sip of her coffee and listened.

A giggle came from Izumi when Mei's modesty had appeared though Izumi didn't have to say anything else before the girl speaks about her favorite flower. It's always good to see people when they speak about their favorite things. It was when people shined the most when they spoke on their favorite things. You can just see the passion on her face. She took another bite of her cinnamon bun while the story continued.

Izumi listened intently to this because though not many people knew it in the world, but usually these legends, held truth to them at some point in history of this world. The foretelling of a flower that could grant immortality and even another tale that contradicts what was first said. This was very interesting and it showed in Izumi's gaze that interest she held.

"That is fascinating." Izumi started. "Long life, immortality, and even death. Though for the long life and immortality, is that toward's them as a whole or is it to a specific chrysanthemums color like the White Chrysanthemums. Would be some amazing thing if legends like these were true." There might be a possible chance that it is in this world, just no one really ever seeks out to find it's truth.

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:52 pm

.chrysanthemum MeiBoxTop
"Oh, well, the immortality and long life? That pertains to chrysanthemums as a whole." She says, lending the girl insight on her question. Of course, white chrysanthemums seemed to have some sort of exception. "It's interesting, though. If someone were to sip dew from the petals of a white chrysanthemum, would it be the equivalent of biting into the poisoned apple?" She gives a sigh of wonder before glancing towards the monitor. What Izumi is eating does appear fairly appealing, as does the drink. She remembers that she does have some money on her; she almost can't believe she hasn't ordered something yet. Though, she didn't want to just seclude her new friend.

"I'm going to go buy something. Do you want to come up to the cash with me? I promise I'll be quick." Mei says, smiling thinly. She pushes herself up from her chair, and keeps a keen eye on the computer. For good reason, of course. She's been so absorbed into thought she's almost forgotten the point of why she's here. Certainly, Mei isn't using the computer for nothing. There is something that is necessity, and it probably has something to do with the flowers. The cash isn't exactly direly far away from her position. In her mind, there are a few seasonal drinks that she wouldn't mind having before they were gone from the menu. Izumi almost made her want a cinnamon bun, but her current idea differentiates.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:00 pm

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_01
wc: 183 | 2130
pc: 6

So it was meant to the flowers as a whole, that was quite interesting as Izumi smiled while she chewed with her mouth closed. Mei was quite the interesting person and Izumi was rather glad that she decided to speak with the girl. "It could be quite possible, maybe even it might be the immortality of your physical life but a destruction of your soul leaving your body to roam endlessly across the earth." Izumi said after she swallowed what she was chewing. Looking to the girl though it seemed like she wanted to get something and Izumi nodded her head.

"Sure" She said happily as she herself started to stand up when Mei did to accompany her to the cash register. Izumi was here for a different reason and Mei was distracting her from that purpose, but it wasn't a bad thing at all. Izumi would eventually remember her reason for being there. Izumi took another sip of her coffee being quite careful due to it's hot contents. She would accompany the girl to the cash register.

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:44 pm

.chrysanthemum MeiBoxTop
Izumi's theory was actually pretty believable; it, to Mei, sounded like it was a statement from folklore. She is intrigued by the statement, and it showed. She is actually glad that she gets to meet someone as interesting as this. There is a classy air, but there is also a humble air about her. The girl feels that, if all people in the world could be as fascinating with their claims and notions as this, it would be more or less the perfect place to get yourself astray in wonders. However, as of now, she figures she needs to get something in her stomach; she skipped a few meals today, so something would be at least somewhat sufficient.

When at cash, there isn't an excessive amount of people there. Probably because some of the things on menu were pricey; if someone bought two things of identical nature, it'd be around eight bucks. Which is at least three dollars over a normal meal from another restaurant. She doesn't necessarily care too much, since she does have pocket change. When she steps up, she is promptly met by someone who works there. Her order is quickly taken.

"Gingerbread latte and a cupcake?" Mei asks sweetly, even gesturing towards what she wants. "Certainly." Is the guy's response as he goes to prepare such. Mei turns to Izumi.

"I just had to get the latte. That kind's in season." Briefly, she elaborates as she makes her way to the other side of the cash. The location where the cupcake and latte had been distributed. She picks it up, before heading back over to Izumi. "Did you come here to use the wireless internet, too?" She asks her mildly.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:03 am

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_01
wc: 188 | 2318
pc: 7

There's all kind's of possibilities to what it truly could be. Maybe even it was something that had been used in medicine that prolonged life and people had assumed that people would just live forever. Simple reason's to why such thing's would occur in life, though it still brings a thought to the mind if there really was some truth to those meanings. Izumi took another sip of her coffee, it cooled down enough for her to drink it normally and not have to worry about burning her tongue.

A latte and a cupcake, Izumi only smiled as she thought about the cupcake. Izumi had a sweet tooth and just adored sweet things. That kind's in season, so there were season's to drink certain drinks? Izumi found that interesting, she herself never really dwelled too much into something like that to it wasn't known to her. Though it did make sense when she thought about it.

"eh? For the wireless internet?" Izumi was confused a moment before she suddenly gasped. "Oh that's right! I came here to write a song!"

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:49 am

.chrysanthemum MeiBoxTop
Several blinks are ensued as she looks at her new friend. Initially, see seems a tad bit confused. Such could be seen in her evidently blank expression. "A song?" Mei didn't necessarily know what she meant; she knew what a song is, but she hadn't suspected that this person would be writing one. She's seen a lot of teenagers claiming they would become singers one day, and have noticed them just end up picking a different career, typically enough. However, this person seemed older than her, by years. Albeit, it wasn't exactly common you see an actual artist around working on songs. One would assume that they would be flocked by a multitude of people.

"Oh, um." Mei says, searching for how to ask this. "You can sing?" Odd how the flowers Mei compared Izumi to, their tale had been related to them having a 'voice'. Perhaps coincidentally, similar to Izumi, they are things which someone wouldn't originally assume, in that lore, to have a voice. Inevitably, she can feel her curiosity being aroused.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:02 pm

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_01
wc: 140 | 2458
pc: 8

Izumi couldn't help but blush as she felt a little nervous about this and began to sip a bit more quickly as she gazed toward's the lid of her cup as she nodded her head. "I do..." she started as she pulled away from the lid of her cup. "It's something I do aside from my acting career. Both seem to be picking up quite well as I've already been asked to come out with another song by my agent. The first one I did was quite the success so I've been working quite hard to make another one." She looked toward's the girl and gave a nervous smile. Izumi's fame was known, though it wasn't extremely high like very famous celebrities, but it was still in the low standards as she was starting to get her name out there.

.chrysanthemum Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

.chrysanthemum Empty
PostSubject: Re: .chrysanthemum   .chrysanthemum EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Sent to UYB