Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ground War at the Geisha House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Ground War at the Geisha House Empty
PostSubject: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Ground War at the Geisha House Sansantoo_01
It was early morning, and time to roll. Territorial expansion was a bitch in the lower commons, so why stress when you can do it at the expense of others. An open threat had been given to me, and that was something that I was not taking well. In the central side of the lower commons, a single black limo would pull up to the Geisha House. While they were probably used to taking in wealthy clients, that assumption was part of the plan. I was here to make it known that I was not about to stand down, and anyone human who dared threaten me with open combat was going to receive it. A man would step out of the limo before moving to the rear side. upon his arrival, he would open the door. Slowly, a singular entity with a white suit would emerge. Quickly, the man would get back in the limo before it drove off, leaving me standing there outside the Geisha House.

I would assume that they knew I was here already. Slowly, my body would move up and to the front entrance. If negotiations were a failure, then I would handle things myself.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Ground War at the Geisha House Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Time: Morning!
The Geisha House
This serves as an etiquette restaurant as well as a brothel, owned and operated as a front for The Black Wings. This is the place to go if you're looking for information in joining a small time Yakuza faction or receiving Yakuza missions.

Action: Nothing notable happens.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:34 pm

A small twitch came to my ear, informing me that the men were set up. The syndicate had threatened me, to my face, declared war on the human family I was protecting, and then topped it off by threatening my academy. This wasn't just about taking care of a turf war in the lower commons, it was about taking care of a threat. The syndicate was backed by those that controlled the flow of money down here. The easiest way to protect the lower commons was to control that flow. Unfortunately, I didn't feel like wasting time right now. The research and development department was fast on their way with the base structure of our corporation, and it was leaving me more than impatient in waiting.

Stopping in front of the main door, I would press it open before standing there, gazing in.

"Hey.. assholes."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 am

The Geisha House
This serves as an etiquette restaurant as well as a brothel, owned and operated as a front for The Black Wings. This is the place to go if you're looking for information in joining a small time Yakuza faction or receiving Yakuza missions.

Action: Sanzon is in the lobby area. There is no one in that area at the time. There is a lobby in front of the front door. At the end of the lobby is a podium where a server greets you. Behind the podium is a red satin curtain that cuts off the center of the Geisha House. Inside the large rectangular main area is the classy public eating area. There are tables and booths set up there. There is also a large bar in this public area. There are doors to private drinking rooms line the walls. Because it's early in the morning, there's only a few people in the Geisha house to get it ready for day time business. A couple cleaners are in the main area mopping the floors and straightening up.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Everything was ready, and had been set up for this moment. The number of civilians that were here were minimal, allowing me to minimize casualties across the board. The last thing I needed was the division on my ass for unnecessary damage to the city and loss of human life. The only concern I had were those stupid machines inside of me. Were they still functional at all? Only time would tell. Moving through to the next room, I stopped in the main area.

"This is your only warning, Get the hell out. RUBIA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:09 pm

The Geisha House

Action: The workers stop. They look at each other. An old lady yells at one of the bus boys.

"You left front door open again?!"

"I thought it was locked!"

"Look at him! He got in! You no close the door right! You have to lock it!"

"I did lock it!"

"You no lock it! You dumb dumb, very dumb! Something wrong with brain."

The old lady waves off the boy and walks to Sanzo. She shoos him back.

"We closed now, you come again later, bring lot of money. Many girls, big big boom boom, you like."

One of the side doors open and an unarmed security guard steps out and watches them. He's a large male in normal attire (slacks and a smedium black shirt) and shades
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:12 pm

What in the hell? I would stand firmly as the old lady tried to get me out of their establishment. She obviously was not paying attention to my current demeanor. Quickly, my attention would snap to the security guard as he entered.
"Hey hag.. where's your boss at.."
Tightening the muscles across my body, my center would pulse before a strong pressure was exerted from my body, pressing everything around me directly outwards. I hope their tables were bolted to the floor. Maybe this would get their attention. . . I was disappointed that they were not here and in full force. Did they not expect retaliation so direct from me?

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:41 pm

The Geisha House

Action: The hag answers him.

"No no, no solicitor..."

She's cute off when he pushes her back. She falls to the ground and the tables around him and her are spread out. She hits her head on one of the chairs while falling down. Two of the workers there run to her and check to see if she was alright.

"She's bleeding!..."

"Oh my god... old lady... are you alright?"

"Hurry! Call the police!"

One of the workers crouched beside the k/o'd lady looks up at Sanzo.

"Why would you do that?! What are you, crazy?"

The security guard looks inside the room that he was in.

"There's trouble out here! This guy in a white suit just attacked a worker!"

People bustle about. The guard rushes out of the doorway. He stands in between Sanzo and the workers and puts up a brawl style fighting stance.

"You looking for a fight? You can't just come in here and do as you want. The boss... he don't take kindly to people who trash this joint!"

ooc: exert'd be average now right? unless ur transformed xD
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:50 pm

"trash this joint? Thanks for the idea..."
A security guard who doesn't have a gun? Was this an insult? Flexing my muscles once again, a light blitz of energy would come across my body [strong]. Planting my arms inwards, I would not spare these humans. They were servants of the enemy. Whether or not the enemy was here right now would not be calculated. "When the light screams, static erupts into lightning!" Drawing out electricity from the lights and the area across my body, balls of light would begin to form around me before moving outwards. I hadn't really thought about whether or not this was going to bring the house down on me. I bet they never had to worry about people coming in here and doing this, after all, no one down here had really been a threat. The light would glow and buzz, swirling with orange, yellow, and blue lights before spreading out across the room. They would move through the doorway he had come through. I was expecting something to stop me, some thought in my mind. Were they gone? Was it over? Could the humans track me or restrict my abilities?

Smiling, my arms would press outwards, sending the balls of light into an exploding fashion across the ground floor.

Tech : Scream of the Lyteflies used recklessly indoors. rolling just to make sure I dont get an omega.. that would be bad.
Notes : Current : Strong
Wordz :

Last edited by Antifreke on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : answering your question)
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:50 pm

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Ground War at the Geisha House ZETA
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:17 pm

The Geisha House

Action: The workers stay crouched with the old lady. They try to stop the bleeding.

"Hang in there!"

"Don't die on us, you old bitch!"

The ruckus wakes up some of the ladies sleeping upstairs in the lofts on the second floor of the Geisha house. A few walk to the railing and look down below. One of the geisha's scream when they see the old lady on the ground.

"Ma-chan!"

She runs down stairs to try to help.

"Don't go down there! Be careful!"

The chicks keep clucking. The security guard hears Sanzo's threaten the club. He growls and rips open his smedium black shirt! His chest is VERY impressive (Lower Commons Quest tech: Illusion of Cleavage, +Stun!). He runs at Sanzo and tries to tackle (average) him to the ground. This happens while Sanzo's channeling his spell (possible interrupt). The other guard inside the room that the first guard came from is on the phone filing a report with the local police. He looks at a security monitor with Sanzon and the other guy fighting.

"...yeah, it's the Geisha house and a guy in a white suit and it looked like he pushed energy out of his body or something... he assaulted one of our workers here... wait... what do you mean can I hold?... okay, I can hold... damnit I hate that we're in the Commons..."

One of the workers with a dragon tattoo on the side of his neck takes out a cell phone and makes a call. He says a few words and hangs up the phone. He stands up and keeps his eyes on Sanzo.

--

Outside of the Geisha house a homeless man notices that a strange amount of people were in the Red Light district during the day.

"There here! The terrorists are up to something! I caught Bin Ladon! I'm going to be rich!"

He runs around proclaiming terrorists and whatnot. Local business owners get concerned at glimpses of an large organized group of men. People gather in small groups and look at the Geisha House.

ooc: ty for fixin that!
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:17 pm

With the balls of light starting to expand, the first guard seemed to be making a forward attack. Something had my attention. Playing to the caution, and thoughts of a suicide bomber tactic, there was no way I was going to let him get near me. Sliding my right foot forward, both arms would press outwards, fingers curling into fists. They would be at even length, the right atop the left. The left one would be directed for center chest, while the right one for the throat. Pressing forward, I would mark full weight into the attack.

Tech : You're Dirty. . I'll go with the interruption. Standard Brawling.
Notes : It said it can be held and released when triggered.. is that still legit?
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 pm

The Geisha House

Clarification: no no no no. 3 reaons lyteflies failed: 1) the guard didn't wait for you to channel and chant. 10s is enough time to attack. balls are negated. 2) the tech can be held, but you used another tech. you can't do 2 techs at once, so the lyteflies is canceled there. 3) stun takes away the ability to channel, so that stops you too.
you can prolly get off a weakened (strong) lyteflies a lot faster and accomplish what u were trying to do... i think... since no one there can really counter u. w/the updates channeling large spells are gonna require some type of strategic element, like at least a distraction, teammate, etc. it's gets a lil bit deeper than ppl having their strongest tech as their default reaction. xD

Action: The girl that ran downstairs comes to the old lady's side. She takes off her robe and balls it up. She lay it under the old lady's head. She uses a napkin from the table to apply pressure to the head cut. She was only working as a geisha to pay for nursing school >.>

"Get some towels. Did someome call the ambulance?"

One of the workers answers her.

"I... I think Billy did..."

"She's just passed out. She should be fine, it looks worst than it is. Who is that guy?"

"He didn't say... he's probably a John who caught something."

The worker with the dragon tattoo glares at Sanzo.

"He's not a normal John..."

He reaches behind his back and take a hold of something hard tucked into his apron.

Sanzo's dex is faster than the guard's. The punches hit him, stop the rush, and makes him stumble back. He crumples to his knees and holds his throat coughing.

"Why you..."

The other guard comes out of the room.

"Terry!"

The guard picks up a chair by the leg and throws it at Sanzo trying to protect the other guard from a continued attack. Some of the girls on the balcony start throwing shoes, clothing and dirty tampons at Sanzo. They all kind of gang up on him.

"Get out of here!"

"Leave us alone you freak with bad taste!"

"You're the worst!"

Suddenly gunshots bang in the air. The guy with the dragon tattoo takes five shots at Sanzon with a pistol from about 20 feet away at average aim.

--

Gunshots alert the people who gathered outside in the Red Light District.

"Did those come from the Geisha House?"

"What's going on in there?... a robbery? Yakuza fight!..."

There are sirens in the background.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:11 pm

With my punches making their mark, my body would rotate before flipping upwards. Planting my feet on the ceiling, I would lift off of it before a familiar sound hit my ears. Being unable to funnel the amount of energy I had wanted, I listened to a ting come from chest. A singe of pain hit my right arm while I stood there, looking at the balcony.

I would try to avoid the civilians who were just working. As for the security, I could assume they were syndicate members. However low they were, they were still part of the evil in the Lower Commons. Quickly, my arm would move towards him. "Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning..Etude" At the beginning of the words, a blue spark would glow at the end of my index finger. Pulling my thumb in and saying the last word, a bolt of lightning would erupt and scream down towards the man with the gun.

Tech : Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning, Fierce
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:54 am

The Geisha House

Action: The chair misses Sanzo and breaks hitting the ground. The guard that thew it (guard 2) looks up.

"What the?..."

The bolt of electricity strikes the worker with the pistol. It hits him in the chest and carries him to the back of the room where his back hits against the wall. He slides down the wall and drops the gun. For now he doesn't get back up.

The ambulance pulls up outside with 4 cop cars. The guard that was punched (guard 1) looks up.

"You bastard. I'll rip you apart."

He gets to his feet. The other guard holds his ready position.

If not stopped from entering, five cops rush into the room from the same way Sanzon had come in. They point their guns at Sanzo and the the two guards. The ambulance crew would be waiting outside.

"Freeze!"
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Great.. the police.. Pressing full speed forward, I would flicker, reappearing on the balcony side. Taking a quick moment to get my head together, I hoped the police were wearing body armor. My arms would curl inwards, body leaning over slightly to gather my energy.
"Rush the wilds, fill the sky, burn the spirit.."A low, pulsing hum would come from a deep breath, while the energy inside my chest was purified, refined, then purified again. Each exhale would combine more energy, bombarding it with the refined energy to offset its charge before refining it again. Keeping my head down, I tried to hide the glow that would emerge from my body. This was probably a really, really bad idea, but I knew it was going to be wicked.. I had never used this, and wash hoping to save it for that ice demon. The other problem was the magnitude of it. I didn't want the division to get word of this right yet... Oh well, no turning back now.

Tech : Godspeed + Lightning Blast. Charging: currently +4
Notes : Testing out a new technique. Didn't want to use this one, but figured it might be a good time to. So, this is going to OOC...
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:31 pm

The Geisha House

Action: The people inside freeze when the police run in and say freeze. The two guards both stop and raise their hands. The workers also stop. Sanzo is the only one that moves. It looks like he vanishes from the cops. He appears in the balcony. The girls near him are surprised. They scream and move away from him. This makes the cops look up and see him. He didn’t freeze when they said to freeze so they shoot at him on contact. The five cops have mastered accuracy. They fire multiple rounds at him. Two more cop cars pull up. They work crowd control and keep people away from TGH.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:46 pm

The shots would ring out while I threw my arms backwards, thrusting my chest outwards towards the police. A bronzed plate would come across my body. With gunshots heard outside, the posted members of Venturion would remain on stand by. Pain would strike my body, pushing my focus out and releasing the energy that had been stored inside of my body. If successful, a low hum would erupt with a bleu flash of light before the wave spread outwards. the deep breaths had followed the basis of EOTL to expand and purify energy, but instead of refining it for storage and articulate use, it had instead been blasted outwards it in one large, unrefined wave around the user.

Tech : Lightning Blast. 50 foot radius of +125, +stun
Notes : didn't make it to +6?
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:21 pm

The Geisha House

Action: A Captain level police officer had pulled up with the new squad cars. He looks like Leonardo DiCaprio from Departed o.O. The ambulance was still on stand by. Most of the cops were still busy keeping the crowds back and getting information from them. DiCaprio'd be standing behind his door looking at TGH. The other cops would've walk to him to update him on the situation when the first cops ran in. The discussion'd basically go:

"Sir, the area residents report gunshots coming from inside the building. Earlier a man in a white suit was dropped off in a limo."

The captain looks at him.

"A limo?..."

"There also seems to be a large organized group around the area."

"This is bigger than I thought it would be..."

"Yes, sir! The Division has just contacted us and are on the way."

DiCaprio is angered.

"Who called them? I didn't order for backup! When will they be here?"

"We don't know sir, they contacted us..."

There are several gunshots from inside and then a large explosion inside of the building. The cops and people outside guard themselves. There are screams of surprise from the crowd.

"What.. what was that?! A bomb!"

DiCaprio gives the order.

"Units get ready. We can't wait on the Division to get here."

----

Sanzon had guns and cellphones pointed at him. Guns went bang, Sanzon goes boom. The blast devestates the inside of TGH. Almost everyone inside is either unconscious or dead. The interior is jacked up. The electric blast causes a fire. The inside of TGH is burning.

ooc: next post pending kyro if/when he's able to get on.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:21 pm

The wave spread around me in an unexpected manner. What I was able to see of the inside disappeared when I closed my eyes to release it. Upon opening them, everything was different. The people were scattered across the Geisha house. The inside looked like ground zero. Reaching into my pocket, I would remove a single piece of material before ingesting it. The smooth taste would give me a small portion of energy to assist in recovery from what I had just done. The amount of humans who had just died were all on my hands. Thankfully, for the most part the structure was still standing. Looking around, the balcony that I had been on had been mostly.. removed. Now, I floated in the air, hovering in what looked to me like a completely sphere of destruction. electrical fires were sparking up across the area, and I knew it was my time to get out of here. Hopefully, the syndicate had got the message. I wasn't going to back down, and anyone who threatened me was going to have war. The Lower Commons was my territory, and their noncompliance was not going to be dealt with lightly.

Looking up, I would move at full speed towards the floor to take the burnt, blackened dirt across the floor and do something completely uncharacteristic of myself. Sliding my jacket and shirt off, I would immediately toss them into the flames before rubbing the dirty junk through my hair to darken it. This would require me to move as fast as possible and not waste time. Chances were, that level of energy spike would have the division down my throat in no time. All I would need is to wait for the signal and move. For now, holding a deep breath would take a lot of my energy. The first part of the escape plan would be set in motion.

Tech : Ambrosia
Notes : Hiding blonde hair and getting dirty.
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:18 pm

West Lower Commons

From the beginning, while monitoring the phone call, Division 12 was screening the contents of the initial call for help like with most 911 calls; that much was a common occurrence. When the person reporting the incident stated that ‘energy’ was pushed from the assailant’s body, the Division was notified into action by a section in operations and had ordered to begin the mobilizing a force sufficient to handle the threat. It wouldn’t be unnatural for there to be more than one call on the situation, as residents of the red light district may have also called in concerned of the level of organization associated with and outside monitoring the assailant in his attack. It made sense for the local police to arrive first and quickly. The situation was continually monitored as it escalated with the events being streamed live onto GoogTube via the phones of the Geisha’s who were standing by and witnessing all of this go down. In Realm, the streaming videos created enough of a buzz, first with friends and clients of the Geisha and then spanning out, in a short amount of time with sufficient comments and key words that served in having it flagged; other’s would probably grow worried or curious of such a thing, wondering if it were fake or real. Aside from that, as mentioned, the club had security built into it that portrayed the spirits personage and attack; such a system was not outside of the range of the Division. A Yakuza based establishment, such as the Geisha House, in a place like the Lower Commons wouldn’t have security just limited to just the interior. For safety and insurance purposes, there would be cameras, albeit not necessarily needing to be in plain or obvious view, outside of the establishment and monitoring its outside, thus visuals of the organized group of men who were positioned around the restaurant. In fact, the security system would have recorded the events in their entirety, ranging from the tag number of the limo to the events that progressed up until the club was struck with the spirits large amount of energy. On reviewing the situation, the Division would know what they were dealing with before agents would have been able to reach that portion of the Lower Commons. By the time the large explosion takes place, the Division would have a presence in the Lower Commons.

Their herald would be a single van pulling up to the side of the police cars already on the scene. 6 armed and armored officers in tactical gear as well as a lead captain would pile from the van and the SpiritNet barrier grid would be activated to cover the area they stood on outside. Moving forwards, the Captain, a slender serious type with black hair pulled back in one long braid, approaches the Departed reject garbed in full body armor and riggings and holding a rifle based weapon in his right arm with a head set on the side of his face. He would sternly issue the order, “Tactical Specialist Tsurugi Thomas; Division 12. Attempt to talk him out of there. Assure he won’t be hurt if he complies and buy us some time. His name is Sanzon Loki; we believe he leads a terrorist organization.” With that, the ball would be in the Police Captain’s hands. Turning around, he would reinforce the necessity of the other police to expedite clearing the area at least 50 yards from their already pulled back position before turning around to the damaged and repairing entrance of The Geisha House while reaching to the side of his utility belt.

Ooc: I need a Division 12 box; don't skip post order for convenience (not that I assumed you would.)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:41 pm

The Geisha House

Action: Di’Caprio isn’t happy that he’s not in charge anymore.

“Shit they’re here already.”

He looks at the Division 12 captain and agrees. He leans in his car and picks up a receiver. He holds the receiver to his mouth and speaks through the car’s external speaker systems like cops do… like a loud horn.

“Sanzon Loki. This is the police. Come out with your hands up. We understand that this is probably a misunderstanding, so if you come out with your hands up then we can talk everything out. We do not want to use force to have to come and get you.”

Di’Caprio thinks that Sanzo is a terrorist leader that probably has some kind of weapons on him. No one knows (cept the Division) that he’s a spirit.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Sanzon’s actions would have gotten the attention of more than just the Division and the humans around the area. Interestingly enough, an information informant hears about the commotion in the Lower Commons at The Geisha House. From a undisclosed location listening to a police scanner, in a chair next to a desk with his body leaning back and his arms behind his head, a smile comes across his face as he wonders if the person was who he thought it might be. A bright light lifts up and around his body as he casually fades away from that location.

“You’re doing it wrong,” comes a cheerful chirp from behind Sanzon, “how awful to see a fellow Kami in such a position. It hurts! To think, the one in charge of the Ventura Academy would be soiling his hands like this… literally!” The spirit stands dramatically posed with one hand on his chest and the other outstretched to the side to the rear of Sanzon at a distance of about ten feet in the clearing in the interior of the burning building. Looking up, he notices, “you really must have taken out the fire retardant system… normally it should have kicked in by now to stop the fire… oh well…” He shrugs and returns his attention to Sanzon and lifts a finger, “ah! To the point before you attack me… I’ll give you the quick break down. I’m kind of your enemy but kind of not. I’m a neutral information dealer who has been selling information on you to the Yakuza, but that’s not important right now. In this situation I think I can get you out of here in one piece while dispelling any suspicion of the fact of if this is really you attacking this place or not. I already have an alibi set in place for you, so if you’re willing to be in my debt I’ll help you out! What do you think?” A mischievous grin spreads across the lips of the Kami as he gives this offer. He turns his head to the side and comments, “if not, then I’ll leave you to continue.”

Ground War at the Geisha House Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:50 pm

I thought I had been alone here. I guess I was wrong. quickly turning to hear a voice, a being who I had never seen before came in view. Who was this spirit? A fellow Kami? It was another spirit who was keeping the yakuza one step ahead of me? While now abruptly irritated, I realized that there was no time for thinking about it. An escape and an alibi? This was probably not going to go over well with the division. I knew they had intel that I was here, that much was easily assumed. After all, I had made a point to be public about it. Looking at the bodies that lay charred across the inside of the building, I bit my pride and did the only clear option.

"I accept your offer.. but what is your motive for assisting an enemy, and what do you gain from the Yakuza?"

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:34 pm

West Lower Commons

Tsurugi stands by and waits for the outcome of the hail. Behind him all around the area, the Division’s forces were stealthily setting up for the imminent conflict. There seems to be no immediate response, so with that, he emits a “tch” and looks back to the police captain as if to signal to ask him to come back out once more. He assumed that the target might be wary of coming out. Dealing with El Goog and a media blackout of the events would be easy enough; the only issue was the noisy civilians. Still, if they were far enough back, an excuse could be made for taking Sanzon down on sight. There was the option of him coming peacefully and if he were to comply, once he was cuffed and restrained, the day would come to an easy conclusion. As a tactical specialist, Tsurugi was in the process of having all points covered. He felt that it would only be so long that Sanzon would be able to hold out in a burning and crumbling building. As far as escaping went, the back exit to the Geisha House had since been covered. Spiritnet enabled monitoring vehicles were called out to be positioned in a radius around the red light district at a distance based on the amount of time from the blast and the current time estimating the max distance that Sanzon would be able to move if he traveled by ground. Early scans of the area confirmed spiritual signatures inside of the building. Drones were mobilized and en route to monitor the airs and on top of that, agents were en route to the Venturion Academy to lock it down. There was no need to breach the building as teams would be ready when the building collapsed on itself.

302 / 907
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 pm

“Yay!” Izuya chirps merrily with the agreement to the terms. At that point in time, Izuya’s body begins to morph and takes on the same appearance as Sanzon matching his current appearance exactly from the clothes and hair to Sanzon’s spiritual signature (Ultimate Deception). He holds out his hand to Sanzon wanting to shake on the matter as he answers, “assisting an enemy?” He gives an amused reflection of Sanzon’s face as he continues, “I don’t keep enemies, it’s too messy. I assure you I’m simple to understand. I do whatever I please. But it’s not just the Yakuza… I have them and the Gunslengers chasing each other’s tails all around the city! It’s fun and I get money on both sides. I’m not a member of a faction… I told you I’m an In-for-ma-tion dealer. I’m like a merchant!” Holding a finger to his lips, Izuya-Sanzon comments, “mou, but you’re going to have to do something with your men… even I can feel them around us. There’s a limit to how silly you can be, you know. They can be traced back to you.” Over dramatically Izuya-Sanzon holds the finger tips of his right hand to his forehead not paying attention to the crumbling building around them. With a sigh, he admits, I guess I’ll have to help you with that two… but then you’ll owe me twice! Sound good?”

231 / 589
Ooc: Since we know Shin doesn’t want to post anyways…
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm

A light laugh would come from my lips before I extended my hand and shook his. It was interesting to see myself standing there. After all, my men had sworn an oath to serve me, and were willing to use guerilla warfare to get out of there. Fortunately for me, they would not begin until I gave the word. If I had known there was a way out of here, I would not have put all of this nasty crap in my hair. While my first complaint was that he couldn't have been a single minute earlier, I accepted the fact that I didn't have a choice, other than deal with that human again. If the spirit had an idea that could work, I was all for it.

"I accept. Let's get the hell out of here.."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Izuya beams in a delighted manner to the agreement made between the two of them. Near the end of the handshake he greets, “Izuya, please take good care of me from now one.” His visage lowers a bit with a mischievous grin in his eyes. With that, he would give a small tug on Sanzon’s hand, pulling him into a ‘hug’ and place his free hand on Sanzon’s back. He would attempt to rest his chin on Sanzon’s shoulder as he would softly yet audible whisper in his ear, “think of your men, all of them so I will know who I’m reaching out to. After that, think about your office… you’ll definitely need to go there.” Able to browse Sanzon’s surface thoughts, he would speak to Sanzon’s men through him, telling them all to flee from the scene at their greatest speed. Having singled them out, Izuya uses his powers over time to freeze time in place, allowing them and Sanzon to remain animated during this time. Beams would be suspended in air, in the process of falling down and the flames would pause in their roaring. The atmosphere would freeze around the operatives and they would be given at least enough time to distance themselves from their current locations just in case there were Division 12 personnel or police who had found or were pursuing them. They would have one minute to get far enough away and the rest would be based on their ability to disappear. Able to see Sanzon’s office through his thoughts, the time spell self releases and a portal appears behind Sanzon. Izuya would push away from Sanzon and allow him to step back into the portal which would take him to his office. His words would trail Sanzon as he would tease flirtingly, “and do something about your appearance, you look like shit.” After that, Izuya should be left in the crumbling building alone with Sanzon safely teleported. Part 1 of the plan was finished.

332 / 921
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:11 pm

A little hug? between men? What could be the damage? Doing as he said, I thought of squad one, the six member guard who normally traveled with me. They were my personal escort during all times. Thinking about them, I isolated each one of them quickly, and focused for a moment. It was like my breath was being held when things stopped. The flicker of the flames were all around me, frozen in their position. With a quick jerk, I was in my office. The last words that I heard were to go take a shower. He had insulted me, after letting me get myself dirty. Looking across the room, it would remain still in time for a few moments before returning to normal. The last thing I would do before that portal closed, would be to nod in gratuity to the other spirit.

thank god there was a shower in my office. Since only Squad one knew I was gone, a quick shower and a new shirt while wrapping up business would be a perfect alibi.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:23 pm

West Lower Commons

The Division stands by and a few moments pass with Tsurugi patiently waiting on the outcome. Lifting his finger to his ear, he presses a button and inquires to an operative in the van behind him, “confirm Sanzon Loki’s position within the building.” The operative comes back, “I’ve performed another scan and am now monitoring his movements in active mode. According to the readings, it is definitely Sanzon Loki.” Tsurugi nods and returns his attention to the flaming building. The words, “checkmate” would be along his thoughts. His team would have already created a parameter around the front of the building and guns would be pointed at the entrance as well as coverage in place for if the spirit would try something obvious, like attempting to burst up through the roof to try and fly away. As things appeared, it looked like there were only a minute or two that Sanzon would be able to survive within the crumbling building.

Outside of the Venturion Academy, the front gates would be breached as the Division’s heavy vehicles would request entry. If it wasn’t granted fast enough, they would plow through the front gates. In all there would be three vans trailing an Enforcer. The Division would be figuratively at Sanzon’s front door with the captain of that detaining squadron speaking over a loudphone that any resistance would be met with extreme force. Any security on the premises would be told to stand down and so long as they didn’t do anything dumb, a captain and a cell of four would breach the front lobby of the academy and explain that the building was under investigation and no one was to leave. Outside, the Division 12 officers would be preparing to detail and assemble the Venturion staff who were present on site.

300 / 1207
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm

“Well… let’s do this…” Izuya smirks to himself before stepping into the doorway. There was barely any room to make it through, but Izuya manages while lifting his hands into the air. Able to use his ability of foresight, he would be able to tell if they would shoot him or not in order to make the best decision possible. He yells out in Sanzon’s voice, “I’m coming out, but I’m unarmed. Please do not shoot! I hate being shot!” With that, he would step out of the building as it continues to burn and crumble. The heat had been very unpleasant all of this time, but Izuya felt he had done well to hold his composure. He had, after all, originally been an Oni, the type that hails from hell. Stepping out with his hands up, he locks eyes with Tsurugi immediately and remarks, “but you do have something incorrect… I am not Sanzon Loki….” As he says this, his body slowly begins to shift and take the shape of another…

172 / 1093
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Dipping my head into the sink, I would quickly get it wet enough to drain the black soot out of it. Without even thinking about the rest of my body, I would throw some casual clothes, including a dress shirt, across my back and button it up. The door would swing open as Megan ran in, screaming about the Division rolling in through our front gates. Without even waiting, I replied. "move the students to their dorms, and institute lockdown protocol red. Those in class should stay there. All faculty know what to do, as trained. I'll take care of it..."
The large glass doors, although pressurized, would open for the authorities to enter with. Grabbing a half filled cup of now cold tea off of my desk, I had an interesting idea in place. Stepping into the hallway with Megan, my body would move to the large open staircase that overlooked the entry foyer.

"Good morning gentlemen.. is there a reason for your presence so early in the morning? You interrupted my shower.."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:11 pm

West Lower Commons

The captain, Tsurugi, would give the order to “hold your fire” when the announcement came that Sanzon would come out. The captain knew that he wanted to limit causalities and if he could prevent any of his men being injured, or this event escalating, then that would work to his benefit. He would allow Sanzon to walk out of the burning building and warns for him to keep his hands up.

At the Venturion academy, the Captain who walks in is greeted by none other than Sanzon Loki. The men would freeze immediately with the captain looking to one of the men requesting, “scan him.” The man nods as he holds up a device in Loki’s general direction. He looks down at the readings on the hand held device and his eyes widen as he speaks, “it matches the signature in the database…” The Captain looks confused for a moment before pulling for his com line and turning to the side. He hails Captain Tsurugi and reports, “we’re at Venturion Academy and Sanzon Loki is standing before us. Our instruments confirm it.”

Tsurugi holds his hand to his ear as he gets the incoming transmission around the same time that the Sanzon before him states that he was not Sanzon. Around this time, the operator from the van reports, “the entity’s spiritual signature is changing with his appearance, sir! It’s a doppelganger.” Tsurugi turns towards the van with an incredulous look on his visage as he scoffs, “It’s not Loki? They can do that?” The voice in his ear suggests, “No, this one has a signature that is not in our databases; he might be special.” Tsurugi looks back to the Sanzon replica in front of him who was shifting into an exact replica of the captain while lowly murmuring something. His eye widen as he orders, “all units fire! He is up to something!” A white light engulfs the replica as gunfire rings out. Multiple snipers from the rooftops as well the officers with Tsurugi fire at will in an eruption of automatic and semi automatic barrage of bullets. The sound of gunfire fills the air.

The captain at the Venturion Academy hears the transmission between the operator and Tsurugi. He looks up at the nonchalant Sanzon and grits his teeth emitting a “tch…” He would murmur, “spirit filth” before waiving his hands and ordering, “all units pull out of the Venturion academy; the situation has changed.”

410 / 1617
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:07 pm

"Hey Captain, be sure to tell the boss that i'll be sending him a bill for any damages you did... Next time call ahead and we can do breakfast.."

With a smile, I would turn around and head back to my office, to finish the shower that I had started. I was absolutely amazed that this had worked. what kind of ability was that? A spirit that could become a doppleganger was something that was so rare that I had never heard of it. There was a lot of concern now, but on the other side, it might work to my advantage if there was someone posing as me. after all, if he was raising hell and profiting from the syndicate, it might cause them to come after me, thus saving me the trouble. The second part of my interest was that I had killed humans. The nanites were not working, and I wondered if the human commissioner knew of this information. I would assume a positive on that account. Now all I had to do was figure out how to get in touch with this one.. even though I already knew when the time came, he would find me.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:14 pm

West Lower Commons

The hail of gunfire finishes and the building behind the target area finally collapses as the fire claims it. The fire retardant systems from the nearby buildings kick in and douse the flaming wreckage in foam to subdue the fire and keep it away from other properties. The area where Izuya was standing was riddled with bullets and mixed in with foam, but there was no body to be found. The operator confirms that the spiritual signature had vanished. It was not clear if the spirit had escaped or had been disintegrated into spirit particles or a similar theory. Tsurugi would shows a face of disapproval as the ending is left up in the air. He calls for advanced readings on the area and area scans would come up clear for the new spiritual signature that they were looking for. With the amount of spirits that lived in the Lower Commons there would be too many outliers to attempt to guess which spirit could be the one that was just here if he had morphed into another one. The mission would count as a failure for the Division. In the end, the local police are left to clean up the mess as the Division returns to HQ with the area under monitoring.

212 / 1829
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Izuya’s feet would stumble on the hard partially rotted wooden planks for a floor. Bullet holes would be in the wood diagonally down from his rear. Blood would be spilling from his body, creeping over and into the splintered floor. After a step, he would fall to his knees with his arm over his body and a dark shadow covering over his face; one hand would hold his prone body propped up. The actual room he was in would look like it belonged to more of a witch doctor than an actual person. As mentioned, the tenant would be sitting at a table to the side of the fallen Kami; her hair consisted of large, dirty and twisted dread locks. Her teeth would be stained with black and she would have dark marks beneath her eyes on the rusted chestnut complexion of her face. To follow the stereotype, she would be sitting at a circular wooden table with a glass orb in front of her, swirling with cloudy contents. Her gaze would be cruel as she asks, “Wad’ya think yer do’wan warpin into me home all bloodied like ye er?” Turning in her seat, she asks, “Me bet cha wants me to patch ye up agin…” The Kami is unable to answer as his lungs would not allow him speech; instead a fit of coughs come out trailing blood in its wake. She stands up over Izuya and looks down at him, kicking him lightly on his side as she orders, “on yer back. Yer gwanna clean me floors when yer healed… and this is gwan cost’cha a soul ta bring me.” An evil smile spreads across her lips as she begins to cackle over the fallen Izuya.

288 / 1381
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Ooc: Exit RP; WC goes to Sanzon, PWC goes to Jyn through Div12. Sent to UYB. I'll let you claim Shin's WC if he lets you have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ground War at the Geisha House   Ground War at the Geisha House Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1