Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Onto a new path

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Onto a new path - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Onto a new path   Onto a new path - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Onto a new path - Page 2 Izumimad_01
wc: 192
pc: 1

The setting was the Hiramoto family ground, she sent Seiki a text message for him to meet her at the Hiramoto compound. The text comprised of nothing more than Hiramoto Family Ground, Training. -Sincerely Izumi after that Izumi would sit there simply waiting for Seiki to arrive, she was on the step's of the main entrance with a smile on her face as she was dressed in the cloths that she had returned from the past with. Single dress outfit, with purple trim, arm length gloves, and thigh high boots. Her lavender hair resting over her shoulders as she looked to the ends of it as she made it turn into long snakes and they slithered about as she giggled watching the way they moved. Near her was a pole arm, her monk's spade, that rested against the ground. That spade was the Hiramoto Family Heirloom thats been handed down for generations given only to the leaders of the clans. She wondered how psyched Seiki's gonna be about this training day she called him for. She herself had a private aim and she really needed to work extremely hard to get there.

Onto a new path - Page 2 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Onto a new path - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Onto a new path - Page 2 Asatb_01

Onto A New Path.

My steps continue as I walk with her through the compound. I was happy that I seemed to make a good point. I am reminded that there was a Hogasha in Heaven and I wondered why we should have to pass him if we were humans. “Sensei,” I start off, “You said that the Hogasha kept spirits from going back and forth… but you and I are human. Since we are almost like the Hogasha with them basically our ancestors, it should mean that we would have a red carpet into Heaven, especially if we were going there to do something good for them…” I state the comment without knowing a lot about Heaven. “And if we need to find the entrance to Heaven,” I continue, “I think that old man from Sai Village would probably know how to get there, or they might have a portal at their temple or something like that. They seem like the type that would be into that kind of stuff.”

167 / 6435

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC
Onto a new path - Page 2 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Onto a new path - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 pm

wc: 169 | 4933
pc: 21

She shook her head as she responded. "Remember what I said... the two Hogosha lovers were turned mortal as a punishment." It would be nice if they would be given a red carpet into heaven, but thing's weren't so easy. "Though we can attempt at trying to find the gate. Even if we only make it to the staircase to it, we really only need to speak with the Hogosha of Heaven, but whose to say how much time humans can survive in heaven. It might be the same like Hell where it's only a limited time before our bodies are destroyed from all the spiritual energy that's there." There were many solution's and many answers, it was a difficult process to get those answers. What exactly could they do? Would it be worth it if they did speak with the Hogosha of Heaven? did the Kamikonjou's share a hatred to human's like sanzon did. Sanzon was a Kamikonjou, though he did act like a Onikonjou should at times.
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Gorgyn Blood leveled up (Perfected now) - 1750 [Third week of December, date December 22nd]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Onto a new path - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Onto A New Path.

“Oh…” I start to understand as she speaks. It seemed a bit scary that people could ‘die’ if they went to Heaven, but the point she made about it being an area heavy in spirit energy made sense. It did look like we had a pretty good puzzle in front of us. I bring my thumb and index finger and hold the bottom portion of my face as I thought about things. I am brought out of my thoughts suddenly by the ringing of my cellphone. Becoming alert, my hand shifts into my pocket and pulls out the noisy phone as I look to the screen and see my agents name on it. Slightly confused I inquire, “work?” I excuse myself from my sensei for a moment to take the call. Bringing the phone to my ear, I answer, “hello?” The voice of the female drill sergeant is direct as it asks, “did you forget about today?” I think to myself, ‘today?’ With a slight chuckle I begin, “no, I…” I am interrupted by, “where are you now, I will pick you up.” I begin, “at hom…” She interrupts again, “I am in front of your house now.” I wince, “um… what’s this about? Give me a moment, I’ll be right there.” She speaks like ice as she informs, “if you lose your first co starring role because of your work ethic your uncle will be very displeased. I expect you in 2 minutes and twenty six seconds.” I stall, “okay, I’ll be right ther…” She interrupts, “2 minutes and twenty two seconds…” I answer hurridly, “I get it I get it… on my way.” With that, I turn off the phone and turn to Izumi as I apologize, “sorry, Sensei, I really have to go for something I forgot about. I’m going to be shooting for a co starring role in a movie if all goes well… I’ll… call you and we can meet up again for the whole thingee…” I wait on her response with ants in my pants. This sucked; I probably needed to reshower and everything, but there was no time.

355 / 6790

Leveled up Speed of Syte (Honed for this fight, Perfected on current bio) – 1750 WC
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Onto a new path - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:01 pm

wc: 122 | 5055
pc: 22

Izumi merely gave a sympathetic smile as Seiki had gotten a call. She listened to him responding to whoever it was on the other end of the phone. It seemed that it was his agent. She leaned against the wall as she waited for him to finish and when he did he explained to her. Izumi nodded her head. "Go on, hurry. Break a leg." she stated to him granting him good luck in the terms of actors. It was good to see that he was succeeding in his line of work. Which reminded herself that she had some work of her own to do. For now the puzzle of the Hogosha would remained unsolved and would be left for another day.
---
Leveled up techs so far
MA fighting leveled up (trained) - 1750 [second week of December, date December 10th]
Gorgyn Blood leveled up (Perfected now) - 1750 [Third week of December, date December 22nd]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Onto a new path - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Onto A New Path.

Sheepishly I thank my Sensei for allowing me to leave this time without being upset with me. The call couldn’t have come at a worst time since I felt we were really onto something here. With a nod, I turn my attention into murmuring lightly to create an oscillating portal of light for myself. After creating the portal, I look up and promise, “When I’m done with this, I’ll be sure to come back and help you with this stuff. It shouldn’t take too long.” Little to my knowledge, at the time, that I would get caught up in a lot of activities between then and the time when I would be able to get back on track with my Sensei. By the time my Sensei saw me next, I would be much more advanced than I was today. With an already short attention span, a lot of things would happen before I would be able to get back into the swing of things with Izumi-sensei. With my portal created and waiting on me, I give a short bow before I move and enter into the portal. The lights cover my form and wisp me away from that area. I am warped back to my home, coming out of the column of light in my bedroom, where I use the rest of my two minutes to get some decent clothes at least half way on my body before calling to my mom that I was heading to work and while en route to the door. I open up the front door, move out of it and close it behind me.

270 / 7060
Exit RP

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Onto a new path - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Onto a new path - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:31 pm

wc: 211 | 5266
pc: 23

This boy was quite nice and just like Jyn he didn't deserve such a life like this. There were many people of the city that didn't deserve a life of dealing with the spirits. It just wasn't them they weren't suited for it, no matter how well they could handle themselves, they still weren't suited for it like those of the woods were. But its Izumi's foolish interpretations when gazing at people. She waved him off as he finally had teleported away as she turned around speaking to herself as Seiki's portal light had disappeared. "If it is a Hogosha we're in deep trouble." she uttered as she proceeded to the library but walked past it, she whistled and not long afterwards Rhapsody had appeared coming after Izumi. "You've gotten quick Rhapsody. such a good girl you are protecting this place." she complimented her as she proceeded to the throne room to which she would sit upon the seat and her pet hopping into her lap. She began to pet Rhapsody as she was deep in thought, but she voiced them in a soft whisper. "If it were possible to gain Hogosha powers maybe we can stand a chance." Just some thoughts that played in her mind as she sat there.

[exit rp]
---
Leveled up techs so far
Teleport leveled up (mastered now) -1750 [fourth week of December, date December 31st]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Onto a new path - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onto a new path   Onto a new path - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Onto a new path
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2