Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) Empty
PostSubject: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:28 am

Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) Jynbox_01
Continued from: Discrete

I would almost grin at the answer. In a mock teasing voice, I announce to the realm moderators, “He’s taken the bait, set it up.”

The demon known as Sanzon Loki had been brought into the Division 12 HQ basement realm chamber in order to meet with and brief me on his activities of traveling to Onitoshi and investigation into the Pillars organization. After our meeting was brought to an end, I would give him the choice to try out realm training systems. Much to my appreciation, he seemed to accept the challenge, which brings the scene to its current stage.

In a voice meant for Sanzon, I would state, “simply do what you do best and survive. As to not insult you, I’ll have it set so that you can actually die, just to make things interesting. Besides, we can always bring you back.” If he knew me well enough, he would know that I was teasing him, but Sanzon and I hadn’t developed that sort of relationship yet, and it was doubtful if we ever would. My body fades away as does the chairs which we were sitting on; it could be a hint that I was never truly in the room to begin with. If Sanzon were to look down, he could see that his hands were now free and all of his powers should be intact.

In the main control room for that realm environment, I walk up behind a chair where one of my interns should be sitting. This particular intern was in the process of developing a special weapons project. Now that I had Sanzon in realm and his permission to continue, I would allow her to initiate the first real testing on the proposed weapons system in the realm environment. I knew that by this time, Angela would have taught her now to setup and calibrate the realm environment, as she had been in charge of setting it up for our meeting. The girl seemed to soak in information like a sponge. After walking within at least vocal range of the timid girl, I would comment, “begin the testing scenario.”

357 / 357
Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:27 am

Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) Ijinbox_01
Ijin had been sitting within the control room of the realm her eyes scanning over all the series of button's and levers and knobs. A smile graced her lip's as she was quite pleased with the large toy she had to play with. It didn't take her all that long for Angela to teach her how to work the realm. She had been told ahead of time that she had to set this up and have it ready for this High Order demon. It got her excited as she would be able to obtain valuable information about the spiritual wavelength. "Oh yes, Chibi this is great news, the High Order demon is here!" She spoke with her identical android twin who responded. "Wasn't it in the reports that this one states himself to be a Angel, or in other words a Kamikonjou?" Ijin looked at Chibi and blinked several times. "Hmm, quite possibly, though it doesn't matter. Kamikonjou, Onikonjou theres not much of a different except their intentions. Now, now! Chibi shall we get this set up. I don't think the Commissioner would be to happy if we take too long."

"Security measures raised, synchronization maxed. Chibi calibrate it while I turn on the recording devices." Ijin stood up and headed across the room and began to turn on other devices that connected into the realm when it's fully activated, while Chibi finished the calibrations when Ijin had completed setting up the recording devices and having them on. Ijin would come back and return to her seat next to Chibi. Soon after that The conversation within, which had been recorded on an entirely different recording system, had finished. Jyn had came up behind Ijin to which Ijin felt a bit nervous as she scooted foreword closer to the counter trying to get some distance between herself and Jyn. Even though he was the boss, Ijin still feared having close contact with other people. though it has gotten better since then. "y-y-y..." Ijin felt silent as Chibi finished her sentence. "Yes Commissioner."

Ijin lifted her left hand as she spoke out. "S-scenario 1, Test 1, Commencing the simulation now." Within the realm green lines began to show and form all over as they began to build an entire scenery, this battle field takes place in a wide open area. There would be several testing situation's. "Life sign's of the subject is normal, synchronization is at 80 percent and rising..." The synchronization would complete itself within Sanzon's post and the scene would complete itself.

When its done the realm had reconstructed a wide open area, a large pasture of green as far as the eye can see. In front of Sanzon several yard's away a figure began to construct itself. With no real detail of the human figure. "Testing the R.H. power." R.H standing for regular human power, meaning the strength would be around Jyn's normal power level. "Commence basic scenario. Time limit five minutes." Pressing a big green button the realm scenario finally started, this figure finally acquired an appearance though there was nothing really special about it, a full adult male, short hair cut, broad shoulders, athletic frame.

Upon the monitor there began to show statistical data of not only Sanzon, but the opponent Sanzon is facing. It was obvious that Sanzon's data far out classed his opponents. Ijin looked at it and whistled. "We'll guess we shall see how the N.E.A.S.S. program will work in five minutes." It would be obvious to how quickly Sanzon would get rid of the Realm human, but the purpose of this was to compare data of before the N.E.A.S.S. program to the data that is collected after the N.E.A.S.S. program.

Word Count: 637
Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) Ijinbox_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:01 am

Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) Sansantoo_01
Take the bait? Heh.. I had a feeling this would be a guinea pig pilot program of some sort. With his tone giving me a challenge, I happily returned it. I had waited for a chance to be able to put out everything I had down in the metro, and now he had handed it to me on a silver platter. Maybe there would be a larger level of respect between us after this. Watching the chair and restraints disappear, along with the human, I wondered why he would fail to actually show up..

"Survive? I hope this room is as strong as you say it is..."

I knew they had to be watching from somewhere. Within moments the entire area would change, placing me in a wide open field with another being building in front of me. It almost looked like loading a particular render type. Ignoring it, my left foot would slide out seven inches, placing my stance at shoulder width. It made me wonder what the last data they had on me was. I was told that my power was right on hazardous, what would they categorize me as now? Looking forward at the human, it left me with a solid question.. are they joking? Was this really testing their systems if they were only going to leave me here with a simple human? It was slightly disappointing that he wouldn't give me direct time. maybe it was my fault for assuming he had something other than distaste for me.

In but a flickering moment, my body would move from its perfectly halted place, to directly beside the human. Looking in opposite directions, my arm would already be back before driving forward into the center of the weak human. A pressured force would be released through the contact. If the realm was completely accurate, the amount of blood spray across the area would probably be graphically beautiful. How enjoyable it was to not have to worry about holding back was rather calming, and here I could fight with everything I had. This level of training might be something I want to look in to, as it could give me a way to defeat the ice demon.

My arm would continue forward, leaving me standing while the body fell. I had high hopes that the human technology could do better than that. The thing had only been there for a few seconds after all..

Tech : Godspeed [14], Kitasu Pao[18] +125% damage
Notes :
Wordz :
Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:55 pm

With the answer I give a, “thank you” as my gaze lifts from the rear shoulders of the timid girl up to the observation screens or windows where I would be able to see Sanzon on the inside. I watch the internal reset on the interior of the realm as the terrain is recreated along with one of the prototypes; this would be my first time seeing any of Ijin’s work in progress. It would be a learning experience for me as well. After Ijin’s words, I realize that the first test would be a control subject; that much was fine. I supposed a benchmark would be needed; this would illustrate to me the difference between a demon like Sanzon and a normal human. If a moment I hadn’t expected Sanzon to move so quickly, but in a blink of an eye I realized that I had missed his attack. The speed at which he moved was pretty frightening; I didn’t know if he had that same speed when I first had the task of securing him when he and the fire demon attacked the City Metro. If he had that back then, it may have been exponentially harder to bring him in.

203 / 560
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:36 pm

A smile grew upon Ijin's face as she seemed excited about the reading's she had suddenly got from Sanzon. "My my my an exponential increase in the subject's speed. Truly frightening faster than the eye can catch. Chibi, did you catch his movements?" Chibi had responded. "Yes, the camera's caught his speed, gauging speed now." Adjusted seems to have been made to Sanzon's data files. "Ah yes yes, good Chibi. Gauging power."

Even the strength of his strike had been gauged. "He's packing quite the power behind his fist also, just striking at the human look at the damage he left behind." The strike had of course over whelmed the human that had been manifested in the realm to fight, the chest of it seemed to have crushed in and the back had bursted open and the blood and internal organs shoot out flying a beautiful distance across the pasture.

"Gauging time... 0.1 seconds." Chibi spoke as Ijin had whistled. "Surely human's hold no chance like this. Seem's like five minutes was too long for this round." Ijin stated as she only seemed excited about the data she kept gathering as a smile formed to her lips. "Reconstructing model." The figure that Sanzon had struck disappear and ahead of him about ten feet it reconstructed. "Activated N.E.A.S.S. program."

Soon after the human reconstructed something began to shine at the chest and this dark metal began to expand and stretch and construct what looked to be an armor over the figure. It continued until what appeared to be an exoskeleton that had formed over the figure. Upon it's hip was a katana, around his thigh a gun, and around his calf a knife.

"I wonder how it'll work out." Ijin watched with her eyes wide open. Data constantly being recorded with every strike.

Word Count: 321 | 958
Ooc: Appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3427/3306858576_9d986c46de_o.jpg
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:07 am

I would simply stand there, while my fingers extended before lowering to my side. The strike had been successful, and the opponent taken care of without hesitation. I had hopes that there was more to it than just that. Whether or not the human was watching, I was unsure. What I did know was that this test may become rather boring, rather quickly.

"Hey chief, that ice demon pushed that away with little effort.."

Shaking my head, my eyes would move forward, where ten feet in front of me another being would be manifesting. This one looked better armored than the last, and put, if anyone looked closely, a light smile at the corner of my lips. Slowly, my left arm would move into a pocket, while my right one rotated outwards. Holding it next to my side, I would begin what looked to be the next round.

"enlightenment of thunder and lightning.. symphony."

Flicking my index finger, a spark would ignite before a blue streak of lightning moved the short distance between us. The bolt would screech, before hopefully hitting its target.

Tech : EOTL, Fierce
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:25 am

Judging by the reflection of Ijin’s face in the observation screens, I could tell that she seemed to enjoy this type of thing. Well, it was good for someone to enjoy their work; at least she wasn’t sleepy. My gaze returns to the events occurring in the realm environment as I listen to the chit chat between Ijin and Chibi. There is the sound of heels clicking as Angela walks up next to me in a business skirt suit covered by a full body white lapcoat wearing it like a jacket. She presses a finger to adjust her glasses along her nose and comments, “it looks like she’s having fun.” With a nod, I agree without turning to look at her. Her gaze is on me for a moment before she looks forwards to the screens as well as comments, “what a fascinating sample he is.” I murmur, “you say that about everyone.” She smiles and looks to me asking, “jealous?” There is no reply from me.

Over the systems, I hear what I took as a taunt from the lightning tiger as he comments that hit was the one that was blocked by the Ice Demon; that was an insane thought in itself. Angela looked back to the screen, noting the formation of the exoskeleton armor, she comments, “let’s see how this does.”

224 / 784
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:42 pm

This new data came filling in as the spiritual energy within Sanzon summoned up an electrical attack. A grin formed to Ijin as she snickered to herself. "Oh my it's quite interesting how they make such thing's happen Chibi." Chibi looked to Ijin and smiled lightly. She was glad to see that Ijin was enjoying herself. Chibi looked back to the console and then to the screen. Angela had arrived, Ijin noticed her and she waved toward's Angela. Her xenophobia didn't really kick in when Angela was around. It was probably because she got to know Angela a bit more that she wasn't so scared of being around Angela as much as other people.

Within the realm the armored figure didn't move as he watched the lighting come to strike it. The hit made contact, but the figure didn't seem to go flying back. The lighting back to crackle all over it's body, and then seemed to bounce along it' muscles and then suddenly it began to disappear. Finally the figure cracked it's head and reached for the sword at it's hip. It's the length of a katana but it's a straight blade like a ninjato, a smirk could even bee seen as the helmet dropped down over the figures face.

Ijin sat back and watched carefully. "The absorption went fine. Power has increased."

The armored figure, from this time foreword named Shade, finally made a move and made a dash for Sanzon. Though this would be noticed that unlike a regular human's speed, Shade moved far faster. So the distance between himself and Sanzon had been closed almost immediately, of course Shade didn't move at god speed, Holding the blade in a reverse grip he slashed at Sanzon starting from the right side to the left, the sword was held in Shade's right hand, While commencing the slash Shade crossed his leg so he kept moving through with his slash so he kept going to the left side of Sanzon.

Word Count: 345 | 1303
Ooc: Appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3427/3306858576_9d986c46de_o.jpg
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:06 pm

I watched, interested, as the lightning seemed to dissipate across the surface of the other being. Were the humans using an anti current, or maybe some sort of electrical resistor to absorb it? This might be a great chance for me to test one of my new abilities, even though I was trying to hold them back for that ice demon. My right leg would turn a quarter inside, while my body weight quickly shifted from an offensive to defensive methodology. With my stance unchanging, I would flicker directly forward towards the human like being. A quick breath would move a charge through my body His increase in speed was impressive over the last, but nothing that I couldn't take care of. Removing the thoughts of using a lightning based technique, I instead moved into the strike. Sliding my left foot backwards to pull the strike into a specific area, my body would move directly into the path way of the strike.

At this point my muscles would flex and harden[toughness] before a force of pressure pushed outwards[exert], softening the strike. Driving my right fist upwards, my own body would move to counterbalance the inertial force that it still had moving forward. While aimed for the mid section, contact anywhere would result in the same amount of force behind it as the last human had. I would continue to refrain from using my lightning abilities until I was sure they would be effective against one of these things. At that point, I wouldn't hold back...

Tech : toughness, exert, kitasu pao [-34]
Notes :
Wordz :

Last edited by Antifreke on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:18 pm

I watch as Ijin waved to Angela who waved back at her with a kind smile. A frown forms on my lips as I look to Angela with an inquisitive glance to which she simply smiles and shrugs. In my mind, I held the thought of this being an incredulous event. I look back at the doorway that I had come in and then back to Ijin and Chibi before looking down and wondering to myself. I walk in the room and she scoots up to get away; Angela walks in and she smiles and waves. I wondered if she remembered who was setting her salary. I figured I must still be really bad with people. My attention returns to the observation as I notice the spark from the spirit understanding that he was moving to his element for his next attack. I wondered to myself if it were a kill shot or some type of test shot to see the strength of the thing in front of him. I was surprised to see the figure take the shot from Sanzon pretty well wondering if maybe he were able to cancel out electricity or something like that. From Ijin’s words, I understand that it was some type of absorption and I nod approvingly as I fold my arms at my chest. I visually acknowledge the speed of the figure as it goes onto its attack. With the test shot completed by Sanzon and reacted to, I watch as Sanzon counter reacts and the real battle seems to begin.

258 / 1042
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 pm

The machines were working fine and properly as Chibi's eyes were glowing red this entire time. Ijin looked at Chibi as she smiled as the data was doing a great job at keeping detailed data about every movement that was made, how the muscles moved, and even recording data down onto a spiritual level that it picked up spiritual energy signatures and it recorded how that moved. Ijin didn't care about getting paid in all honestly, she really just liked making things.

Sanzon moved into the strike. "Wow he moved into it!" Ijin said with surprised as she watched with interest.

The way this one fought was odd, normally you'd move away from an attack, but this one moved right into it. The blade about to come in contact with Sanzon's body, but it seemed that it something, the exert, that just softened the blow that it only managed to cut his suit, but not his skin, thanks to his toughness, and suddenly Sanzon struck at Shade's mid-section with another powerful blow that sent Shade up into the sky. Though sadly for Sanzon the result didn't happen as last time, where the human's body just blew up. Striking at the armor would have felt like he were striking at a stone wall, think of it like a human punching a concrete wall, though Shade still flew high into the air and gasped out. Though his recovering from it was quicker than a regular humans, thanks to the armor being worn, with Shade's free hand and being in mid-flight he pulled out the gun that was in his holster on his thigh and aimed it right for Sanzon and fired several shots, 4, as soon as the fourth shot came flying out Shade returned it to the holster and he flipped the blade holding it in a normal manner as gravity would take over and bring him back down.

Ijin sat there in her seat as she tilted her head. "Weird, it didn't cut as deep as it should have. What was that?" she looked over to Chibi. Chibi responded. "Seem's as though a force of some kind pushed out from the body. At least thats what the readings are picking up." Ijin looked to the screen and tilted her head again as it was a bit strange, there was no collection of it being a spiritual energy based technique like many magixal techniques.

Word Count: 401 | 1704
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 pm

The feeling came across my fist while my arm pressed directly upwards. It was a rather enjoyable feeling, but something struck through my fingers, like I had hit something inhuman. Was this their technological level? It was, in my mind, rather strange to think that they had something like this that they wouldn't use on the demons that wrecked their city. Keeping my eyes on the being above me, the defensive stance would come into play. With a light bit of thought process, my body moved sharply backwards while lifting across the ground. Each bullet, which I assumed went off base laws of physical constraints, would maintain a direct path towards me. Moving backwards at the same speed of the bullets would allow a quick escape from the multitude of shots fired towards me. It brought an interesting concept into my head, while I attempted to discover whether or not it could fly. Seeing it fall made that assumption nearly a reality, while I took off, moving directly vertical from my grounded position.

Watching the creature, several thoughts crossed my mind. Was that level of destructiveness even capable of damaging it? If it was fully capable of that, what more could it do? I might have to reach down into a stronger stash of abilities to walk away from this one. Inside, there was an inkling of curiosity. Was that human watching this, and recording it for his records? Were they using me as a test subject for their new combat armor? So many possibilities.. and if I dwelled for even a moment it might turn deadly for me..

Tech : recovering, studying
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Ijin sat back as her eyes narrowed. "Maybe a flight system would be a good idea." Chibi responded lightly. "Possibly."

Shade came down as Sanzon came up a quick flip and Shade landed upon the ground in a crouched position and then stood up looking toward's Sanzon, behind the helmet his eyes narrowed as he noticed that Sanzon was in the air. Moving toward's Sanzon, Shade moved quickly like before and jumped up into the air coming up high and meeting Sanzon in mid-flight, it wasn't flying, but it held a high jump due to the increase in the body's physical prowess it gives to the body. Coming up with a vertical slash Shade attempted to slide Sanzon in half, of course whether or not the strike would hit Shade would slowly start to be overwhelmed by gravity and start coming back down.

Word Count: 143 | 1847
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:52 am

Well now, this was interesting.. The human was leaping towards me. Was this thing completely without intelligence. I had the high ground, and that meant a tactical advantage. My body would shift and curve, arcing to the left by about ten feet. I wasn't going to test the sky's limit, as I remembered this was still indoor. The amount of realism would have initially fooled me had I not been shown the way in. Watching the human pass, my eyes would study it's front to look for any points of damage or impact. Unable to see very little due to the passing vertical slash, I would choose to float there for a moment while figuring something out. Taking a breath, my body would shift the charge from balanced to negative before forcing that energy up and into my fist. Within a moment or two, there would be a solid mass of energy in my fist. "thunder..."

The moment the human would land, I would make my offensive move forwards. Advancing my speed to the max [godspeed], my body would rotate around to hopefully deliver that energy into the top of the spinal column area of the opponent. "FLASH" On contact, if made, the forceful negative energy would cause a massive imbalance within the unrefined natural energy that was there.

Tech : godspeed + thunder flash
Notes : speed and agility at ascended in air
Wordz :

Last edited by Antifreke on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:52 am

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'One Hundred Roll' : 58
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:19 pm

I stand by and watch during the interactions between Sanzon and his opponent. It was surprising how much power Sanzon held in such a slender frame. For someone who seemed to, to me, have a metro sexual taste in fashions, he sure seemed able to brawl. With his fist, he seemed to be able to manage to propel the opponent at some length into the sky, or upper ranges of the realm environment. This battle was an eye opening experience for me as I notice that Sanzon had the abilities that assisted him in evasion. I pegged him for the type of fighter who would only use projectile or ranged attacks; I didn’t think that he would actually get in close to hand to hand melee battling. Still, I was equally impressed by the battle suit that had been developed. Ijin seemed to have given some nice results, or at least a realistic program of results for possible real world engineering. Though it was much different than something I had previously thought of, it did seem very effective in its ability to battle the demon on equal if not greater grounds. I though the bigger the better, but maybe Ijin was onto something here. As far as the fighting went as it continue, personally, I knew there was no way I would be able to run and dash around like that, though moving around in a battle wasn’t my particular style. It would be hard to think that any normal human would be able to fight on equal grounds with Sanzon, but with this, there might be a way.

269 / 1311
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Landing upon the ground Shade had very little time to respond, though the armor gave an advantage as it nullified spells coming from spiritual beings, unless the technique being used is a physical technique, the nega-spiri alloy that the armor is composed of would match the wavelength and counter it thus nullifying the 'Thunder Flash' attack into nothing more than a mere strike to which all Shade had done was move the sword over the area being struck and held the blade pointing toward's Sanzon. Of course Sanzon's strike is quite powerful, assuming Sanzon's attributes are at strong, if not then Shade wouldn't have knelt under the hit and Sanzon himself would suffer damage from striking at the blade, of course the blade itself was cracked, and upon the armor there were very minuscule cracks along it that couldn't be seen since the cracks were large enough to be noticed.

Ijin sighed as she rubbed her head. "This upset's me." Chibi looked to Ijin. "Why so?" Ijin pointed to the screen. "Already it's at it's limits. I think my calculation's were off, or I underestimated the power of this one from the old files." Chibi looked to the screens seeing the 'vitals' of Shade were all in the red. Even information about the armor were in the yellow and rising slowly.

Word Count: 220 | 2067

I don't understand what the One hundred roll is for.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Seeing it disperse across a blade, my fingers tightened the fist before I moved, while my body would jerk directly backwards in reflex. Sliding to a stop about thirty feet away, I would remain standing an inch or so above the ground to remain in flight. There were a few things that bothered me about this thing. It may have been capable of much more, either way I was unsure. This thing was much more capable of any human I had ever crossed. Was this what they were developing over here? I wondered how much more damage a spirit could do in that armor.

Lowering myself to the ground, I figured I would get this thing over with. It had already taken enough of my lightning, and now I was going to push it to the limit. I had never used this ability in practical combat, so it was really a gamble on how it would go, and whether or not their facility would be able to hold that much force. My arms would shoot directly out before coming in wards. Knees would bend slightly, while I took a brief second to hold my breath. I hated to use this right here, but it might be the only way for me to walk out of here without a scratch...

Tech : none, recovering
Notes : The roll is for Thunder Flash, since it does flat damage based on that roll. speed and agility at ascended in air
Wordz :

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:30 pm

There seemed to be an issue as I noticed the conversation between Ijin and Chibi. I was in the lost, though Angela seemed to understand what was going on as well. I decided not to show my ignorance at this particular moment and simply stand by to see what would occur. Looking at the screen, I could at least notice the red, which probably meant something bad. I watch Sanzon pause for a moment and I wondered what he was up to. It seemed almost like he was winded; I pondered if maybe the fight was too taxing for him. If so, I would see where his limit was. It wasn’t in a negative way, since I could admit he had fault well to this point. Maybe both fighters in the ring were getting tried in the final rounds, though the battle had been brief compared to many of the conflicts that left the city in shambles. It did make me feel a little happy on the inside to see Sanzon in this situation, though. It might be hard to kill him in realm, but with the program replicating about five of these ‘Shades’ I was certain they could administer a proper beat down; realm was a place where we could make the rules, meaning the battle was never fair from the start.

223 / 1534
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Ijin stretched her arms back behind her head as she leaned back. "Guess we will just see the outcome, did you get the reading on that last move. Our little Lighting angel seem's to be quite attuned with it." Chibi nodded her head. "I did. It's been recorded. Such devastating power, according to D12 files he's high up on the list of dangerous beings." Ijin nodded her head. "Though I dunno if N.E.A.S.S. is capable of lasting anymore, maybe though that allow is one-of-a-kind made by me. It'll pull through." Ijin nodded to herself quite confident in her work.

Shade moved a bit slower now seem's like it became a little difficult for Shade to move for a moment until the sudden noises of cracks began to be heard. The sound equivalent to when someone is cracking their knuckles. Looking to the blade he noticed the cracks long the blade. Though the allow nullified the attack completely there was still raw force behind it that just caused damage to the blade.

By this point Sanzon grounded himself and shot his arm out toward's Shade. Shade didn't bother waiting though, as he pulled out the gun against and fired off two more shots right for Sanzon, one bullet for the left pec and one bullet for the right pec. After that Shade put the gun away and then ran right towards Sanzon. As Shade would get closer though, it would do something quite interesting as Jyn does the same thing, but Shade only does it once he got withing arm plus blade distance of Sanzon, sakura petals would take the place of Shade, Haku has just been performed.

Word Count: 287 | 2354

Ah okay thanks for the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:01 pm

There would be a moment of thought before two gunshots were heard. Not moving, the shot would result in a resounding "ting". Looking down at my chest, I would pull my shirt open to reveal a plate of metal that resembled my muscular structure. It would shatter and disappear back into my skin while I left my shirt and jacket open. Returning my eyes forward, the creature moved directly forward towards me. Upon nearing range, I had expected some nice, big attack but was left with.. flowers? Not wasting time, I took a deep breath and held it for a moment. At that moment, a flash would emanate from my body. Unlike the base levels of EOTL, where I concentrated and purified my spiritual energy, this was completely different. A blast of unrefined energy would erupt from my body, spreading rapidly and violently in all directions. Unable to really control the ability, I would end up putting far more into it than I had wanted while attempting to find the limits of it. The least of my worries was the opponent.. my primary concern was the facility I was in.

Tech : none, recovering
Notes : Lightning Blast, 50 foot radius, 140 damage, 10 HP, 0 Stamina left. Stun+ 5 turns
Wordz :

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Ijin arched a brow when the 'tings' had came in, and proof was shown upon his chest when he opened his shirt. This metallic plates showed and then disappeared into his body. "Those were the nanites?" Ijin had read up on his file about it. It was usually how they were able to track him in Division 12. Though the attack that came, though the amount of energy used was massive and unrefined, the nega-spiri allow still held true to what it has done before. As Shade entered into the field that blasted outward towards him.

Upon the screen the armor's rating's began to rise slowly turning red one by one. More cracks forming upon the armor Shade wore.

"Sparratic changes in the wavelength." Uttered Chibi pressing some buttons. "Oh I wonder if the allow can handle that?" Ijin began to press button's also.

Shade had pushed through the blast range as the nega-spiri allow nullified the energy that came around it and Shade stabbed the cracked blade through Sanzon's back just left of the spine, though Shade stopped moving after that as more cracks had formed on the armor. Even the weapon's themselves were made of nega-spiri allow that was designed to reacted badly toward's spiritual entities such as Sanzon. The blade itself held no problem though thrusting through Sanzon like he were butter.

The armor began to break apart and bits and pieces began to fall as Shade human appearance began to show form. "huh... well it held up this long, not back for a test if I say so myself."

Word Count: 281 | 2635

I can't really say for sure how well the realm holds up against the attack, I guess that's esca's decision.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:18 am

A deep breath would come from my lips, hands clasped together. A resounding ting would return, where the armored area that wrapped around my torso appeared. The attack of mine had left the other standing, resulting in the understanding of his metal suit. Without even looking behind me, a light hum would be heard. The metal object that was around me had a disadvantage. The dark metal body would be forced backwards, as my body shifted its own electrical current. Internally, my magnetic field would increase and expand, resulting in a barrier that would propel the other backwards. Breathing heavily, a flash would be pulled from my inside pocket while I took a drink of a smooth, cool liquid. It would be a light refreshment. I didn't quite have the energy to blow him away right now, but I had enough to at least protect myself. The assumption that I was easily pierced would be one that I did not recommend any being make, least of all one who was engaging in combat with me.

Slowly, I would turn before looking at what was left of the armored opponent. Without that nice armor covering its body, even now it wouldn't be able to stand on par.

"Surrender."

Tech : lightning field
Notes :
Wordz :

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:45 pm

"Well that's no fun." Ijin commented as she took notice of the 'ting' noise again. Seemed like the nanites assisted while within the realm still. Looking to Shade's data everything was in the red. "Well it seem's like this is as much as it can handle."Ijin rubbed the back of her head as she sighed a bit disappointed with the results. Even the the data collected was rather immense and a good break through with what they were aiming for.

The blade Shade held snapped and broke at the point where it was cracked due to the metallic plates that had suddenly appeared upon Sanzon's body. There would have been a thought of understanding of the armor in Sanzon's mind, but he couldn't be anymore wrong. That force that would have expelled Shade back, didn't effect him, because he still had quite a bit of the armor still upon him, but the material it was made up nullified and diffused spiritual energy, and the lighting field created, was created by the spiritual energy within this entity. Like before it matched it's wavelength and the force sent in Shade's direction diffused into nothing. But the rest of the area that the lighting field affect was still there, kinda like a space was put into his technique.

Shade would dropped the blade and perform a twist and kick Sanzon in the back of the head.

Ijin narrowed her eyes as she thought back. "Hrm, no can't be the nanites...." she was thinking about it and allowing the file she read about Sanzon to play back in her mind.

Word Count: 279 | 2914
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 am

I would continue watching the back and forth. It seemed like Ijin was working on a way of nullifying spiritual attacks all together. If such a thing was possible on a real world scenario, then that would be great. It was hard for humans to throw fire without something like a Molotov cocktail; it seemed a bit too convenient for spirits to be able to do it with little to no effort. Still holding a bit of a grin on my face with the condition that the battle was rendering Sanzon into, I decided that this might be enough for now. With the sword attack on Sanzon, it seemed like the survived by the skin of his teeth as some type of armor seemed to protect him and negate the sword that was attempting to pierce him. Still, it was a close call; for the time being, Sanzon was an ally and putting him back together after breaking him would be a costly use of taxpayer money and time. It was getting late and I knew that I should be checking in with Izumi. Still, there was a chance that Sanzon would wish to go on with things here as he might actually find this enjoyable. I decide that I would give him the chance to make that call before I myself moved onto more important things. Speaking audibly to Ijin, I would order, “pause the scenario. I would like to speak with Sanzon before we go any further.” She could take this time to continue to collect data on his vitals or whatever she needed to do in the background; all I needed was an audio patch into the realm environment.

282 / 1816
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:59 pm

A flicker would disappear before the kick would land on its spot. Quickly accelerating from point a to fifty feet directly vertical, I would reappear above, breathing heavily while looking curiously at the thing that was left before me. Time to play it safe for a minute to see if this thing had anything left. Raising my hand to my mouth, I would cough into it while recovering. There was a problem with this technology, and if it was in existence outside of this realm I may have to work something out for a truce. Feeling my chest, the armor had disappeared. Lifting into my jacket pocket, a piece of foreign material would reach my lips before I quickly consumed it. May as well spend this time getting back in shape just in case. At least at this range it would be highly unlikely for it to attack me. Counting back, I recalled five bullets fired. couldn't be much more left.

"..."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:16 am

"Pausing Realm..." stated Ijin as she paused the scenario within the realm. Ijin would stand up quickly after than and walk toward's one of the other machine's in the back pressing a few button's on the machine in the back. While Chibi stayed at the main console collecting data of what they have recorded so far. Ijin would also collect data on what they have so far, collect information on the vital's of Sanzon and even their created figure, Shade.

Word Count: 80 | 2994
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:40 am

My gaze shifts to watch Ijin move after pausing the realm. There would be movement to my side as well, as Angela would have shifted away from me. During this process, unable to simply stay back, Angela would have begun in assisting Ijin process the large volumes of data gained by Sanzon. With a murmur to herself, she speaks, “I wonder how many are on the same level as he… he is surely an outlier scenario to the spirits that I’ve seen before… this is very interesting.”

For something like this, it was always good that he was on our side. Still I knew that there was at least one that we didn’t know about that Sanzon described as being on the same level as him. I give a slight nod of acknowledgment as the realm scenario is halted. Stepping forwards, I speak out towards the monitor as I would assume Chibi would set up the audio patch for me. Speaking out to Sanzon, I say, “Sanzon, this is the Commissioner.” A soft grin forms in the lower portion of my mouth as I comment, “you look like you could use a cup of tea.” The self amusement is short as my visage returns to his normal emotionless state as I continue, “but, it looks like you’re a little winded, so we can end things here if that’s fine with you. How about it, what do you think of our training so far? Not bad?” With that, I would step back and allow for him to speak.

257 / 2073
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Everything paused around me, and I looked around curiously. Regaining my breath, a familiar voice hit my ears. Was he watching this entire thing? Lifting my legs up, they would cross in front of me, giving me a seated position. It made sense, that the human would be curious to watch the extent of their facility. A light laugh would come from my lips at the mention of tea. The human knew me well. Tea would be rather enjoyable after this workout. If this was all training possible, then maybe it was possible to get a better feel for that ice demon..

"It can virtualize beings.. do you have any data on the pillars from my last engagement with the ice demon?"

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:51 pm

He brought up an interesting question. For the answer I would turn to Angela who would look up and inform me of the correct thing to say. Turning back to the console, I would speak once more to Sanzon as I inform, “that’s a good point you bring up, and I think you may be onto something here. Unfortunately, at the moment we do not have enough information on them to reproduce anything solid. Though, if you’re willing to come in and lay down on a bed for a moment and allow one of my lead researchers to tap into your brain, I think we can get the information needed for such a thing through your memories.” Still, we should have gotten that type of information from him the first time we had him on a table, but then again, I wasn’t in charge around that time. “It’s up to you,” I inform, “we can serve you tea while tapping into your brain. I think I can have my secretary prepare some for us.”

174 / 2247
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Let the humans tap into my brain? It was bad enough they had their little machines inside me, that were fueled from my own electrical energy. Was I willing to let them dabble around nearly two hundred years of information that could let them possibly mount an assault on the higher realm? I could not take that risk right now, especially given the curiousity of these creatures. I had no doubt that they would be unable to stop dabbling until they got every piece of intelligence they possibly could out of me.

"I will pass on that for now, maybe some other day. I am rather impressed with your technology, and the vast realism that it holds."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:20 pm

I give a sigh as I figured that probably wouldn’t fly well with him. I didn’t blame him; thought he didn’t know her, I wouldn’t let Angela tap into my brain either. That much was fine, however, I didn’t necessarily need to press the issue since it wasn’t horribly important, though in a sense, realm taps into your brain by nature. It was my understanding that it was in a transmission only manner and not the other way around, but I didn’t know much about those types of things. Answering him back, I speak, “then another time. I’m glad to have your praise.” I advise Ijin or Chibi, “end the scenario.” When the realm ended, the cuffs would be where they were originally and his suit and attire would be untarnished save for a little sweat that may have been built up during the battle. I would speak to Sanzon, “I’ll see to it that my men take you to the border of the Metro safely. They should be waiting for you outside of the room when the exit appears. As always, it’s been interesting.”

185 / 2432
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:51 pm

A breath would be released before I was sitting right where I had last been. the entire thing had been a virtual impression. What amazing technology. Why was that not used on a wide scale? There were several interesting uses that this could be applied to. Looking around to make sure I was in one piece, a familiar voice would come across the speakers. Instead of returning an answer, I would simply stand and walk towards the door. I may have just shown a bit too much, and with that, more than what was necessary. At least I didn't show anything outside of my lightning. there were a few things that I had kept to myself. After all, splattering that first drone thing into a spray of blood was more than enough to put it into perspective. Stepping through the door that I had entered, I looked at the guards I had been escorted by.

"So, can we stop and get a drink on the way out??"

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Ijin Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)   Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Discrete Testing (Sanzon, Ijin)
Page 1 of 1