Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. Empty
PostSubject: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Paco rests with his arms folded behind his head, lying on his back and resting on the square shoulders of the master as Domen did lord and god like stuff. The fairy wasn’t really paying much attention to his surroundings. He was small enough to be insignificant to the master, much like a small bug that had landed on the back of an elephant. Also, Domen had developed a manner of tuning Paco out, much like a father would a noisy baby. It seemed as if Paco would just be something that was around, so there was no need to give him an alarming amount of attention in the Lord of Domenance’s mind. So long as Paco didn’t make any sudden movements or noises, he did not have to worry about being shooed away from the master. In this manner, Paco often spent his time resting on or inside the clothing of the master or vigilantly keeping guard to make sure nothing bad were to happen to the master. Of course, to perform various duties he would have to depart from his master. As such the time came on this day for him to leave Domen’s side. After a short sigh, Paco stands to his feet and holds a pose with his gaze looking purposefully diagonally upwards towards the waning sun. It was time for him to seek out others in order to pursue part of his plan to assist the Nation of Domenance.

The fairy lifts up from Domen’s shoulder and advises that he would be back shortly, to which Domen may or may not have been paying attention to. After that, the fairy rockets into the skies before stopping whereas he looks towards Harlem’s direction. His body bursts and grows into a large dragon/dragonfly hybrid before it rockets towards the west with great speed. Casting enhancement spells over himself adds to the speed at which he is able to rush towards Harlem in search of Rei.
R
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:30 am

Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. Reiyan_01
Rei had returned from his visit to the capital to visit Kazakura for some advise, though he had returned an hour after tweleve. During that time, he had made Fuyumi some lunch to help her recover faster from the night's ordeal and then went to offical business, signing papers and writing letters. Hejar might not even know that Rei's master was a demon, which would be for the best. Rei was still mostly a human- only at night or when he was pressed in the day did he dare use his possessions. And he had never used them in Harlem, since there had yet to be anything he couldn't handle with his words or blade. Not to mention it was more well known that he was 'Lord of Harlem' to protect the other 'half' of Harlem's supervision. But soon he would be more then just a lord in theory. He was gathering warriors from the deserts, and in Harlem, they would be well taken care of. Rei had been able to convert two whole villages, small as they may be. His growing army numbered a mere thirty five, but for Harlem's size, that was more than enough.

The young warrior worked tirelessly, having found a new source of strength. He was relying on his personal guard at the moment to watch out for danger. As usual, at least three stayed near Rei, just in case. The vaspire lord was still vulnerable to holy abilities, but he always made sure that he never made any of them possessed. As evening came to being, one of his guards came in as he finished a lengthy letter to the lord of Hejar, requesting a list of plays that would be coming in the future and complimenting the last one he had seen. After all, one had to keep up the relations with someone they had a repuation with, and Rei had saved the man's daughter from tradesmen with that other man. Rei made a mentally note to tell Domen about the man the next time he was in the capital.

In any case, the personal guard told Rei that there was a huge demon heading this way. Rei raised an eyebrow and then sighed, and replied as he stood up, "Make sure that Fuyumi is kept inside unless I come to get her. But I have an idea who it is..."

The vaspire shook his head as he stood up and moved outside before he turned into his incubus form and sprouted his wings and flew to the top of his estate and landed as he waited patiently for the one being it had to be. "Paco," the incubus form vaspire said as he shifted back into his human form. That fairy would be the only one to be in a bug and mythical animal form and fly to Harlem without saying anything in advance- thanks to his crazed inducing fairy dust. Rei wore a simple white shirt that went past his waist lightly, with a white obe and gray pants. Over his shirt he wore his Cloak of Dark Rejection for the colder feeling in the night time of the desert, and his new signature short red scarf.

Words: 536 / 536
Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. Reiyan_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:48 am

The distance between cities is traveled rather swiftly since in the grand scheme of things Domenance was no more than a hundred or so miles from Harlem; on the world map, Harlem was closer than Hejar. The skies would darken as the waning sun would lower beneath the horizon. With the speed picked up in his larger form, Paco would revert to his normal fairy form at about the half way point after gaining enough altitude that he would seem like a spec. In all of his interactions with Rei, there were no indications that Paco actually had any type of powers, and this entrance wouldn’t be any different for the fairy.

In this manner, he would glide remainder of his hurling through the dark night skies until he eventually came to see the lights coming from the fires of Harlem in the distance. After gaining a visual of Harlem, the fairy would divert his motion to free fall diagonally down from the clouds and towards the village reaching terminal velocity and trailing fairy dust in his wake. Much like a sky driver pulling his parachute, his little wispy wings would spread out and catch himself to slow his descent as he came within range of the village. Oddly enough, he notices a shadow standing on a house, which in the moon light appeared as if it could be Rei. A little sparkling glint of fairy dust, he would almost appear like a spirit sporadically moving particle as he comes before Rei, squinting in looking at him before a smile comes to his face as he recognizes him. Leaning back, he folds his arms at his chest, standing on the air as he boisterously greets, “good evening, boy! I see you have come to greet me and pay homage to my all mighty being!”

304 / 633
R
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 am

A low sigh slid from the vaspire's mouth as he watched the light reflected from that dust decend- Paco was never one to let down on flash, was he? Rei allowed that to pass his mind as he listened to what the fairy had to say, and then shook his head lightly, "No, I heard a report from one of my guards that acts as a half way point between Harlem and the capital that a strange creature was heading this way. I did come to greet you, but not pay homage, oh small fairy Paco."

The vaspire paused a moment before he added, "What brings you here tonight, Paco? Does Domen have a mission for me to complete? Or was there something else," Rei trailed off at the end as he thought of Fuyumi below them. He wouldn't leave her tonight, any missions could wait for later, when she was recovered. Rei kept his chocolate eyes on the fairy as he then said, "Also, Paco, if that creature wasn't you- who always comes unannounced around me- then I must be ready to defend Harlem. I've picked up a few more tricks while here."

Even in the life of 'lord' of Harlem, Rei had learned the ability to end chanting for his spells, even though it came with an added cost, it was better for him to not have to chant. In that regard, it would make it harder for an opponent to cast an element that could overpower his own. Come to think of it, Rei wondered if he ever told Domen about his spell types- he was sure that he hadn't, since the power of his spells was too low to be of any use in battle. Rei mentally shook off the question as he waited patiently for Paco's answer to his question.

Words: 841
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:34 am

With a smug grin, Paco assures Rei, “if there was a strange creature he was probably scared off by my awesome.” Moving onto business, he continues, “I came here to talk to you as a fellow Lord of our Lord’s Kingdom!” He holds his chin with his index knuckle and thumb as he comments, “well, you may not be there just yet, but I acknowledge your progress. Still, you haven’t been the only one busy! Already a Lord among Lords, I have been gathering together forces numbering in the thousands!” It was more like the tens. He continues, “as you know from personal experience, I’m insanely powerful. I have protected you on many of our journeys and for that I humbly accept your thanks. Now, I know your mind must have a hard time grasping that one such as me exists, but there are others. That being said, ignore and forget that for now and follow me. Now I am preparing to relocate an entire village to the capitol in order to further serve the Lord’s interests, but the villagers will not leave in hopes that their princess will one day be saved, return, or escape and come back to the village. This is a very annoying problem for me and these people simply won’t listen to reason and let go of hope… So! The princess is being held captive at a location not too far from here. I came to acquire your assistance in freeing this princess since her captor is said to be fierce. He only comes out at night every 100 days, so this is our best time to take him. I know where he is, so we should hurry and get to him quickly so we can defeat him and liberate this village!” Paco would wave his hand in a ‘follow me motion’ and order, “this way, Rei! South!” He of course started out in the wrong direction heading due north.

325 / 958
R
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:43 am

The Lord of Harlem released a low sigh mentally at Paco's words- he certainly was a winded one, but Rei already knew it. He could ignore Paco if the need came- e had a younger sister, after all, and he'd had to ignore he on many occasions in their youth. The vaspire was interested in hearing that there were more fairies than just Paco in the kingdom. He wondered if they were all like Paco- extremely over-proud and thinking far too much of themselves. Then again, Rei knew he shouldn't count Paco was weak. He was always dodging and evading Kazakura's pet when he could, Rei remembered that. Yes, Rei thought, Paco might be stronger than he appeared.

And then it came to the true business. "Ah," Rei thought as he kept a calm, neutral face as he usually did when listening to missions, "As I thought. There always is something for me to do. It would have been much more convient for me to do this during the day, when Harlem wasn't at its busiest. But I'm not leaving Fuyu, sh will at least come with us. I'll make sure nothing happens to her- I'm sure Paco will tease me about it, but that's better than breaking my promise to her"

Rei paused as Paco started to move in the wron direction, let the fairy do so for a moment before he called out, "That's the wrong way, 'Lord' Paco. That is North. But give me a moment, I don't have my weapons for this."

With that, crimson orbs slid into place, overtaking his cholate orbs as he slid into the darkness of the roof and landed into his room. He looked at the person guard, who was a former lord of his own desert tribe before they were wiped out. He refused to wear anything else, and he still carried his six swords- Rei had no idea why the man carried so many, as he had yet to train with him to see so. But the man had been keeping Fuyumi here. Rei silently padded over to his long sword and wakizashi and slid them into his obi before he turned to Fuyumi and would wake her if she was not already awake and gave her a warm smile, saying, "Fuyu, we have to go somewhere. My lord needs me to do something, so intend to keep my promise to you. I'll show you what a vaspire can do with all their powers."

Words: 1,256
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:56 am

Paco pauses as a large sweat drop lowers down the side of his head. “I was testing you, of course,” he comments at Rei who corrects his movements. When Rei stated he needed his weapon, Paco merely placed his hands on his hips and laughed. “Silly are those who rely on weapons! But do as you must, boy.” It was either during or after his talking that Rei had left, probably not even paying him any attention. With a sigh, Paco floats to the edge of the rooftop where he would be able to look down and around the area. He floats over the edge of the room a little ways and looks around. As expected, Harlem would be bustling with business in these late night hours. Already there was the sound of lewd noises coming from tents, hard breathing and cries of lust. A thin trail of blood drips out of Paco’s nose before he sucks back up the nose bleed and rubs his hands together. He didn’t know how much time he had to voyeur, but he stops himself and solidifies, “the Master’s work comes first!” Right then an “ahhh~” comes out in a sensual feminine voice that causes his body to shudder. “Just a peek won’t hurt anything…” he says to himself as he turns off his fairy dust and goes into Paco Stealth Mode Mach II. Leaving his post where Rei would normally be able to easily find him, Paco zips around and heads towards the more exotic area of Harlem that held the ‘love tents’ where patrons were actively being serviced.

266 / 1224
OOC: Sent to UYB
R

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:05 am

She had been resting peacefully. Her body had been through a taxing change and she just hadn't had the energy to rise but to eat and relieve herself. But the sound of armor in her room had woken her instantly. And the poor soul who had come in... Hadn't known she was a well versed martial artist.

Hajitaka Isane had been minding his own business. Doing as the boss said. Go keep the girl in her room. He had heard rumors of the Lord taking a woman in. He had thought all was well. Just entered the room as if nothing was wrong. But.. Oh. He was mistaken. He barely got in the room before he was struck and hit the ground. He blinked up in shock at the sparsely clad young woman now standing over him and panting, glaring down at him.

Fuyumi had struck without a thought. THe man went down due to the weight of his armor and the way her strike took him off balance. She glared down at him and then she blinked, becoming fully awake. She frowned and then realized she was only in her sleeping yukata. Her eye twitched and Isane felt like he might just be praying for his soul in a moment. But then.. Rei appeared and the warrior nearly slumped in relief. Fuyumi turned to Rei and her anger melted away. She walked over to him as he spoke, Isane silent as he nurse his wounded pride, his face now sporting a black eye from the punch of the powerful and petite Fuyu.

"Of course, Rei. I'm so happy you came to retrieve me for this. I would have felt so very alone in this house," she chirps and then turns her head to Isane. "Also.. I have baka guards coming in thinking its okay.."

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:25 am

Rei had forgotten to mention that the girl might strike him- oh, he had had the same thing happen to him, a smack in the face earlier this morning, which he deserved. He knew the man needed his pride back, but at least he could tell the other guards that she was not to be taken lightly, just beacuse she was a girl. He had an inner chuckle about that, since there was a female in his person guard. In any case, Rei was glade that Fuyumi was glade to be coming along- he could show her the techniques of the vaspire- oh, he had quite the potent combination that could bury enemies in a few seconds. Rei decided it was time that e told Fuyumi about Harlem's...methods of gaining money.

After a low sigh, the vaspire lord spoke calmly, "Fuyu, you need to know something about Harlem. The reason that those men tried to take you is because Harlem is basically a large brothel at night. Nothing other then that. I feel it's best to be honest with you, since you are staying with me. I've not touched any of the other girls, I've been too busy, between being Lord and training. I'll make time for you, however, Fuyu," he ended his little speech with a wink.

With that said, Rei nodded and placed a hand around her lower back and stopped before it looked like he was gropping her, and the pair slid through the shadows of the room and appeared in the streets of Harlem. Rei placed a hand on his head before he sighed. He had not allowed himself the pleasure of Harlem, despite being 'Lord' of Harlem. The vaspire was calm after that, as he closed his eyes and said after coughing into a gripped hand, "We'll be able to see Paco in a moment...but while we wait, do you want to feed a bit? The blood in my vaspire form should help you recover faster."

Words: 1,,587
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Isane nearly grumbled, but was more or less just trying to mend his wounded pride. The girl had surprised him in a manner he did not enjoy. But it seemed his Lordship was quite taken with her and it would not do to try and get her back for the indignity she had wrought upon him. Fuyumi fixed her yukata and looked at Rei as he spoke of Harlem. She blinked, but then she was shrugging, showing that did not change any opinions of him. But then a smile touched her lips when he spoke of not touching any of the other women. She felt strangely possessive of him.

Then his hand was on her lower back and then the room faded and they were on the street. Fuyu squeaked, still in her sleeping yukata. She would give his arm a whack since they were so close. "Baka.. I'm in my night clothes," she huffed a bit and then arched a brow. "Who is Paco?" she then asked her stomach rumbled as the word feeding finally registered. Her eyes flickered red for a moment before she got control of herself. "Umm.. I would prefer somewhere private for that.. And I would like to change into traveling clothes."

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:28 pm

[quote="Rei"]
"Ouch," slipped from the vaspire's lips when she slapped him on the arm- he saw nothing wrong with the way that she was dressed. Then again, he was around half naked and fully naked women all day and night, so one might have to forgive him for that little slip up. He noted her rumbling stomach and then came her request, and where she would rather suck on blood. He guessed she was right, so he nodded his head before he replied to her question about Paco, "We'll met Paco after you feed and change."

They faded again and reappeared in the room, where Isane still was, though the one eyed swordsman was already on his way out. Rei nodded at that and would get the cloths after she fed, just in case there was a little mess, which he expressed, "Do you want to feed first or get dressed? It's up to you, but I wouldn't want any blood on your traveling cloths."

Words: 1,751
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:50 pm

She was a bit satisfied when she got the soft exclamation of pain from Rei. It helped sate her anger for bringing her out in her night clothes. She was quite proper when it came to things like this and did not wish to ever be viewed as a concubine or some other foul name that was not Honorable Wife/Consort. She was glad when he suddenly brought them back to the room, though the room spun a bit. She was not use to such magical travel as he had done. She took a moment to regain her bearings and blinked her auburn orbs, noting movement to her side. She turned her head and saw Isane leaving. She waited until the door was shut and looked at Rei as he spoke.

Those chocolate orbs turned red then, the vaspire coming forth, but there was still the innocent spark that showed that Fuyu was doing her best to control the new part of her. "Feed first.. Please.." she said in a whispered, her heart starting to flutter in excitement. It made her feel a bit disgusted with herself. But this was who she had to be now and she had to get use to this new.. Craving. Otherwise she would drive herself mad and in turn probably commit seppuku. She was too young for such a thing and still had things she had to accomplish.

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:03 pm

[quote="Rei"]
Rei smiled lightly and placed his nail to his arm and sliced it open for her to feed on. He held the sliced arm to her with a light smile on his face. A smile that said he knew what she was feeling- and he spoke gently, as by this point she was sure to be feeding, "It will lessen with time, dear Fuyu. You'll learn control. Meditation was my way to get in touch with them when I need to- you may have to find your way."

The vaspire wondered about the fairy that was going about the various tents- he was sure to teach some of the women to see spirits for the simple reason of self defense. But of course he had not told Paco that- he might run into one of those tents and get quite the surprise. Then again, they were professionals. It wasn't really like they would shriek out, they might grab him if the stupid fairy got into range.

Words: ???
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:18 pm

The smell struck her first the moment he sliced his arm. THe crimson life force welled up in the wound and she felt the beast within her shove her to the back of her own mind. Her body moved quickly and she cradled his arm to her her mouth lowered to it. She latched on and drank happily, a soft purr rising from her as she fed her starved body. His words were heard, though Fuyu was not in control and thus could not answer him. She didn't like not being in control. She would find a way to leash this beast within and become master over it. But for now all she could do was observe and try and understand the being now housed within her body.

She waited and finally saw and opening as her body got the nourishment it needed. She lunged at it and seized the control from the beast. It went back to its cage in a docile manner now that it was fed. Her grip on him lessened and she lapped at the wound as it to apologize for being rough. FInally she pulled away, her lips stained a lovely shade of ruby as she peered up at him and the crimson orbs returned to that gentle brown.

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:18 am

The vaspire really did not feel it as much as he had thought- though the actually sucking of blood was a very intimate thing, but especially so for Rei between the two. He didn't know why, it just felt a little different than when he did it to others, but he did not mind it when Fuyumi did it. Perhaps that sounded like a bad thing, but Rei did not care. Her beast may have been a little more rough than he had thought, but they were of equal strength and endurance. So it really didn't hurt too much.

Of course, she finished soon enough and went to her licking as though a cat to apologize. He smiled gently and patted her gently on the head as his wound closed its self, leaving no scar behind. The vaspire then called out to the servants for her cloths for the night- as Rei and her would be traveling, they would have to be traveling appropriate. The vaspire sat back and patted her on the head again as he whispered, "I won't let any harm come to you. And you will know what it means to fight as a vaspire."

Words: ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.   Glorious and Fantastic Creation!  The Summoning. Empty

Back to top Go down

Glorious and Fantastic Creation! The Summoning.
Page 1 of 1