Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Requiem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Requiem Empty
PostSubject: Requiem   Requiem EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Requiem Gnat_01

Requiem
The knob to the shower squeak, letting the water sprays from the shower head. My finger tips grip the hem of my shirt to pull it over my head and tossing it to the floor before unhooking my bar to let it join the shirt. The button to my pants are undone and the zipper is pulled down. My thumbs hook the waist of my pants so I pull them down along with my paints. Stepping out of them, my hand reaches into the shower to feel the water, making sure it wasn't too hot or too cold before stepping in, before I step in. Water runs down my body as I enjoy the warmth of the water. I let out a sigh and rest my head on the shower wall.

The water is turned off and I step out of the shower to dry my body as I walk out of the bathroom into the my closet that is the size of a small bedroom. After putting on a small gray shirt with the ghost busters logo on it and a pair of white paints with pink bows. Walking back to into my room, I take a moment to look out at the lights of night covered city through the large window that makes up the wall to the outside. I really like the view I have from my new place. Hitting a button on the night stand to turn out the lights, I crawl into the massive double king size bed. It was a little much for one person but I got the room for it so I may as well use it. Pulling the covers over me, my head comes to the pillow and my close.

My eyes open and I find myself on a mirror like ground, touching it causes ripples as if it is water. The sky is color blue, dusty red, and yellow like it is in the evening when the sunsets. Flaming spirit particles float up from the ground. My hear drapes over my face is I push myself up to come to my feet. Placing my hand on my hip I let out a sigh, it was this place again.

WC: 368