Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just Passing By (Akera)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Just Passing By (Akera) Empty
PostSubject: Just Passing By (Akera)   Just Passing By (Akera) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:50 pm

In a coffee shop in Gothstone, a young man would be listening patiently to a young woman after giving her two dozen roses. After a while, he stood up straight and took another sip of his coffee, take a napkin and stash it into his coat pocket. According to him, he had accomplished his primary objective and had gotten a bonus too. He informs the young lady, "I should get going" while looking over the jealous admirers within the facility who had taken notices of their conversation. His lips conclude, “…I will see you here tomorrow then" as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a bit of money to cover the half finished cup of coffee. From there, he would eventually exit the coffee house.

There would be a normal man with short blond hair in a business suit sitting casually and unnoticeably to the side with a newspaper in his hands and one leg crossed over the other as he enjoyed a morning cup of coffee. A soft smirk is across his face as his gaze is within the news paper. Folding it he places it back onto the table and stands up, walking towards the exit. After exiting, the male watches Kuna walk off as he comes to mix within the traffic of those moving through the side walk, hidden in the flow of people himself. After a while when the signature seemed to leave his range of sensing, the male turns to walk away, seemingly vanishing within the group of people walking along the side walk, instead using them to shift into his natural form.

Izuya walks from the outside into Moonbuck’s resting his hands into the pockets of his coat. He hummed lightly as he approached the counter where Kuna-kun had just stood and failed his mission. The original mission was no longer important, not as important as simply saying hi. Seemingly recognizing Kameko he gasps, “oh my god, you work here?” as he comes to the counter, “what a small world!” Without getting into the specifics of the experience they shared, he simply asks, “has everything been alright with you, since that time?”

Just Passing By (Akera) Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Akera)   Just Passing By (Akera) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:09 am

I had watched Kuna leave and then had gone about my usual business with running the shop. Cleaning the counters and the machines, washing dishes, refilling the trays, and even cleaning the tables off. So watching people walk out was not on my list of things to do, although when the bells on the door jingled merrily, I glanced up to find the guy from my strange dream on the beach. Ok so it wasn't a dream but I would like to think of it as such and pretend that it really didn't ever happen to me, but alas, it had and the proof was standing right before my very eyes. I smiled at him as he approached the counter that I was currently using a dish rag to wipe the crumbs from. The smile was bright and cheerful since that was my nature in all things. "Hello again" I chirped just as merrily as my smile stated that I was feeling. Reminded again of that night with his words, I simply nod and reply, "Yeah, how about with you. How's your arm? I hope its feeling better. Thanks again." he had been such a gentleman that night and I was feeling so easy around him. At least we had gotten back safely.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Akera)   Just Passing By (Akera) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:20 am

Izuya would be delighted that she remembered him and held a good impression of him; this would help him in his future dealings with her. It was just a shame that she had to pay for Kuna’s short comings. Punishing Kuna directly wouldn’t really do anything since he seemed to be immune to punishment and pain… there was a chance that he might be a masochist… Either way, Izuya continues in his warm interactions with Akera. With a smile, he rotates his arm a little and assures her, “it’s right as rain.” He rubs the back of his neck and modestly admits, “but I try to forget about that time, though. I don’t even want to know the reason why… that happened…” He shudders a bit and then chuckles it off, moving onto another topic. “So you’re a moonbucks girl, huh? I haven’t come here to get a coffee in a while. I think the last time I came, there was a different girl behind the counter… but I guess that would have to be the case if it wasn’t you.” Looking up at the boards and different selections of coffee, he would tell her, “I won’t even order anything specific. I want you to give me a medium version of the best stuff you have and we’ll see if you can match my tastebuds; that should be fun.” There’s a jolly smile on his face as his gaze lowers from the pricing and items down to her face.

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Akera)   Just Passing By (Akera) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm

So he wanted something special, so I decided to invent something he might like. Guys liked chocolate right? Well not as much as women so maybe I should try something caramel. That was it. So I turned to the machine began to fire up the milk to a steaming hot, temperature. And then went to flavors. Adding a bit of this and that, I ended up with a caramel apple spice latte for him. There was even a smidge of cinnamon to it for that nice warm feeling. When I was done, I placed it on the counter and smiled hopefully. "I really don't know you well enough to guess what you like, but I tried. I hope you enjoy it." With that I hand him the cup and saucer. I hoped he did like it but a feeling was sinking in the pit of my stomach as if I was waiting for something not so nice to come from this. As if he was going to tell me off or something. But I was hopeful about it. Little did I know his thoughts otherwise, I might have just run for cover.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Akera)   Just Passing By (Akera) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Izuya watches as the young lady prepares him something to try for the first time. He grins and thinks upon the fact that she was such a good girl. After the cup of the creation is offered to him, he graciously accepts with a smile and lifts it up to his nose for a moment, sniffing before taking his first brave taste. His lips come to the concoction for that moment, in a very brief manner before it seemed that he was thinking about it. His lips return to the drink as his head tilts back just a little bit and he drinks a bit more of it before lowering it and licking his lips stating, “not bad! Very bold and daring, I think you may have created a new sensation.” With a smile he inquires, “did you just invent this now, or is this something you guys sell?” While talking his hand from the cup to his back pocket as he pulls out a twenty, seemingly more than enough to pay for a mere cup of coffee. He hands the bill to her and motions for her to keep the change as a tip as he assures her, “this may have just made my day. You’re talented!”

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Akera)   Just Passing By (Akera) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:33 am

The smile that blossomed on my face was big enough to show off those cute little dimples I had. Crisis solved, he really did like it. All those dark nagging thoughts flitted from my mind as I smiled at him. Humbly I blushed and rubbed my neck. "Thanks. I just came up with it on the spot. I think I'll call it a caramel apple latte. Thanks for asking for something new." I take the twenty and begin to count out change until he motions for me to keep the change. I blink a few times, the smile sliding off my face a shock replaces it. Then again that same bright smile comes up as my pink lips turn upwards. "Thank you. Thank you so much. I'm so glad you like it. Is there anything else I might be able to do for you?" I heard the door open and watched a man in a suit exit. Reaching up I waved and bid him goodbye and have a nice day. I was positively bubbly today thanks to the guy standing in front of me. I turned my eyes back him as I glowed from happiness.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Akera)   Just Passing By (Akera) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Reading her thoughts were delightful; she seemed to be such a pleasant person, which in turn made Izuya ever the more cheerful. It was also interesting to read the thoughts of those around them at this moment. The men who had stayed behind in the coffee shop were probably thinking thoughts along the line of jealousy built up from Kuna’s original visit. Too bad they were too scared to simply talk to such a kind individual as Kameko. Izuya wondered if her innocence is what kept them at bay both then and now. As she speaks, he nods and agrees that caramel apple latte was a good name for it and assures her it was his pleasure to try something new from her. He tells her not to mind about the change, since he got paid today and that he never really got to thank her for taking care of him so well during that time when they were both attacked… that one time. Swiftly moving on, he shakes his head as he comments, “no, I think I’ll take this to go and not take any more of your time. I guess since my new favorite drink is here, I’ll be seeing you around more often.” He lifts up his cup and gives a closed eye smile before invoking a spell in an unfamiliar tongue which he would speak in a low tone to Kameko, “ah, and if Kuna tries to touch you or get too close then you will see visions of being brutally raped! Oh, and you’ll have no memory of me telling you this! (Influence)” The words would be said cheerfully, though kept low from anyone else, and in the duration of the spell being caste, Akera’s eyes should glaze over just a little bit, until the sentence is over from which Izuya would say, “…but red is such a lovely color, isn’t it?” He would give a kind smile and look to her as if waiting on her to say something just before him leaving.

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Akera)   Just Passing By (Akera) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:19 pm

The conversation was delightful and little did I know that he was readying my mind and influencing me. I was just that trusting. And because of the innocence and trusting nature, I got captured, kidnapped, raped, and every other bad luck thing in the world visited upon me. But still I kept that same attitude towards life. It was hard to break through that mental innocence. Perhaps that was just my way of dealing with the shit that life and fate seemed to throw at me. The spell comes over me and takes effect as my eyes glaze over. It was almost as if I was staring off into space. I shook my head as he asked about the color and I blinked a bit stupidly. "Well.. I prefer pink, but red is nice." I was quick to recover as I smiled. "Sorry, my mind wandered for a moment. I'm glad you like it. And I hope you will be back soon." I would show off those dimples again as he left.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Akera)   Just Passing By (Akera) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Izuya chuckles and finally comments, “anyone tell you that you’ve got cut dimples?” He says it in a way that didn’t require a response as he began walking towards the door. She had already bid him a fair well, so there was no need to further elaborate on the goodbyes. He reaches the door, holding the coffee in hand as he hums lightly to himself with a smile. The spell would at least be interesting for a few good laughs later down the road. It was innocent and didn’t actually hurt anything in the long run, so the angel at least felt he hadn’t tainted his purity. Walking down the street he takes casual sips from his coffee before handing it off to a homeless man, who thanks him dearly. He gives a kind smile as he continues walking past, smiling cheerfully as the homeless man behind him drinks from it, pauses, and then spits it out and throws it to the ground. “Oh my god!” he yells out, “what is this?!”

Ooc: Exit RP; wc goes to Kameko.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Akera)   Just Passing By (Akera) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Akera)   Just Passing By (Akera) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Passing By (Akera)
Page 1 of 1