Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Candle in The Dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Candle in The Dark Empty
PostSubject: A Candle in The Dark   A Candle in The Dark EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:21 pm

A Candle in The Dark Seijpb_01
Today the sun shone brightly in the sky, the cloud's scattered about giving it was very nice coverage. Overall it was quite a beautiful day. Seijin had woke up early in the morning like she usually did and worked on her chores like she normally would. though she still had her own personal chores to tend too, such as caring for Epona. Seijin held a big smile today, though she was normally happy always thanking Merkus every morning that she lived to breath another day. She was in the garden right not, merely just carrying a watering can as she wandered about the garden watering the plants in the garden, she needed to get some fish food for the koi fishes in the koi pond that was within the garden as well. Though she would get that after she watered the garden.

Word count: 142
A Candle in The Dark Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A Candle in The Dark   A Candle in The Dark EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:56 am

A Candle in The Dark Kaza_01
As Kaelas and I flew over the main village of the land, it would be hard to miss us. The Tiger was huge and powerful, his wings making him seem like a dragon of legend. We landed outside the town and I dismounted, leaving him guarding the town while I made my way through the gates, nodding to the guards that were staring open mouthed at the tiger. The last time I was here, it was only the size of a horse. Now he was much, much bigger. "Priestess" they murmured as I made my way towards the temple of Light in hopes to find Seijin. I needed to speak with her about a few things and well, I missed her. Perhaps we might even go swimming later. There were hot springs here, but they were not as good as on Shima.
A Candle in The Dark Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Candle in The Dark   A Candle in The Dark EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:37 pm

She started to hum to herself as she was finishing up the watering of the plants. Heading for the bowl that contained the food, so essentially she didn't really need to go out and buy some, but when she opened the lid it was empty. "Oh dear..." she said a slightly saddened look came upon her face as she looked toward's the fishes. Placing the lid back onto the bowl she walked over to the koi pond and spoke to the fished. "I'll shall return, I need to buy you guys you're food." They responded back to her with a "Yes young priestess, thank you." but to others they would hear not a word in the human language. This seal upon her tongue was quite the unique thing to have that allowed for her to speak with animals. Though she did see a large shadow pass over head but missed what it was. "oro?" she uttered in confusion as she stepped out the temple, leaving from the temple and heading for the market, though it came to a surprise for her when she noticed something very large off in the distance. It looked like it was of monstrous size, but it wasn't a dragon. "w-what is that?" she said to herself as she headed off in that direction to find out. Seijin was unaware that Kaelas had gotten so big and didn't know Kazakura was coming up the same street she was walking down. Eventually they would come within each others visuals.

Word count: 252 | 394
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Candle in The Dark   A Candle in The Dark EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:05 pm

A Candle in The Dark Kaza_01
I was walking down the street on the left when I noticed Seijin coming down on the right and there was the moment when everything stopped and we connected eye to eye and it was not long before I was rushing to her and embracing her in a tight hug. "Seijin. Oh wow, you have gotten so much prettier." I was truly excited to see her and it showed on my face. After releasing her from the hug, I loop my arm in hers and continue to walk the way she had been going. "Where are you heading this fine bright morning? And how are you doing?" There was sense of peace about me again that I had not had in a very long time. It was almost as peaceful as when she first met me. I was happier as well. Then with a sigh I looked towards the gate, "I brought Kaelas with me this time."
A Candle in The Dark Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Candle in The Dark   A Candle in The Dark EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:14 pm

There was that second where their eyes connected and Seijin spotted Kazakura, though she was more in shock when she saw her then excited, the excitement would come later. Yet Kazakura had reacted before her and pretty much glomped her. she almost fell over but managed to catch her balance in time as she blushed at the comment, her excitement bursting in at this point returning the hug to the High Priestess. It's been so long since she had last seen her, physically i mean, Seijin was quite happy, most happy indeed. She got bashful about the pretty comment though. "Oh goodness no, i don't think I'm all that pretty." she got shy about it, but a sheepish grin couldn't help but crawl to her face as they were now walking arm in arm. Seijin could see that Kazakura seemed much more at ease, much more peaceful and most happy. She was going to answer the question but when she saw her mention her tiger and look toward's the gate, Seijin's eyes popped open wide. "THAT'S KAELAS?!" She stated shocked that even her mouth dropped looking to the large creature from this far a distance. "Goodness High Priestess, what have you been feeding him?" A slight look of worry, probably fear because the tiger was so big and she was so small in comparison. Currently at the moment she forgot why she headed out, her attention was more upon the fact that Kaelas was so huge.

Word count: 246 | 640
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Candle in The Dark   A Candle in The Dark EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:00 pm

I nodded as she exclaimed about Kaelas and chuckled. "Yes, that is little Kaelas. And I've been feeding him rather large demonic souls of late." Then I actually laughed. "I am teasing you. I do not know what happened to him to make him that big, but I do know that he is much stronger and bigger than I had ever thought. So what about you, have you been well. I dreamed of you" Then I stopped wondering if the dream had been true as much of my visions tended to be. With that, I stopped my prattling and started to lead her out to the now, lying down in the dirt, tiger. "Do you want to come see him?" He was usually friendly enough when I was around, although more of time lately he was apt to show himself like his master. "I really need to talk to you as well. I need some help and some knowledge that I do not have access to at the moment and perhaps you do."
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Candle in The Dark   A Candle in The Dark EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Seijin was simply shocked and looked at Kazakura as she was as wide eyed as ever about what was being told to her. Seijin of course was naive enough to believe Kazakura, and she blushed furiously with embarrassment when Kazakura laughed and said she was kidding. She blinked when she mentioned the dream. Seijin tilted her head. "I dreamt of you as well." Seijin found that Kazakura had led them to the large tiger and when she mentioned about seeing him, she turned her head toward's the Tiger and unleashed an "EEK!" and hid behind Kazakura. Such a large creature up close without any mental preparations was a bit scary to her. She had her hands upon Kazakura's shoulders while she hid, at least until Kazakura had mentioned something about needing to speak with her. "You need help? W-with what?"

Word count: 140 | 780
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Candle in The Dark   A Candle in The Dark EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Candle in The Dark   A Candle in The Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

A Candle in The Dark
Page 1 of 1