Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sight Seeing (Shioriko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Sight Seeing (Shioriko) Empty
PostSubject: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Sight Seeing

The present human world was one that was nothing like the one I am use to, there are many different things in this world. Large metal carriages that transport people, lights that seem to never go out.. and the list goes on and on. Despite the fact that it was made by the humans it is an amazing place. Being that I was now surrounded by a vast number of humans and that they possessed far superior weapons compared to the ones used in the era I come from I felt it best to blend in more with the humans then stand out, though hiding my true demonic spirit was going to be an accomplishment all on its own, though doing such a thing would be extremely useful.

With disguising myself in mind I make it so the marks upon my body that seem not human are no longer there, for the moment at least, though I had no cure for my clothing and weapon. Now that I had come to this present realm I figure it might be good to get the lay of the land and find out where I can go and where I cannot go along with finding things I can do in this realm, especially things I enjoy doing. My ventures lead me to a part of the city that they humans happen to call Gothstone. Though I didn't know why, there are things in this place that seem to call out to me and feel somewhat familiar in some strange and vague way and this area was one of them, though I didn't understand why and it was rather annoying.

Shifting my gaze from side to side, I take in the sights of this part of the city, unlike the part I was previously in, this part seemed to be a bit differeint in its apperance as well as the make up of some of its residence. Scanning over a few of the people I remember that the clothing I wear is not really like the clothing the people of this era wear, though I didn't really care about that, I'm sure there are people here that dress like me, hopefully. Thus far I have managed to keep the Mabushiiken under wraps thanks to the unique choise of clothing I wear. As I move down the street my thought quickly shift from the questioning of my attire to the desire for food as the scent of baked breads begin to assault my nose. Shifting my gaze I glance around for the source of the alluring smell. My gaze falls upon a bakery where the smell was coming from. Bringing a hand up I place it atop my stomach and continue moving forwards with the thought of food on my mind for the moment.

Coming to the front door of the bakery, I pause for a brief moment before I reach out and open the door and step through the opening into the building. As I step into the building I glance around once again at the inside of the bakery.

Post WC: 513
Total WC: 513
Sight Seeing (Shioriko) Valkri12
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:28 pm

The bakery is cozy and very welcoming. The little sign on the door reads "Tenchi Bakery". The name fits because many say a certain worker is their bakery angel. When he would enter a tiny bell on the door would jingle in a pleasant manner. At the moment the place is empty because it is just after the morning rush. The sound of the bell brings out a lovely woman...

I hear the bell sound and sigh. Damn. I was almost done with the dishes. Mother went to go home for a nap now that the morning rush is over. I set out of the back and smile. But as I get out more and can finally look at the man who has enter my eyes widen and I take a step back.

"Ano... Sir. I don't mean to be rude. But are you an Oni?" I ask. "I mean not that I mind. Just.. Your clothes. That hair..." I move toward him and smile again. "You stick out. I would hate for Div12 to come in here trying to kill you just because your an Oni. And judging by your clothes.. You came from the past, ne?" I ask, a bit excited now. "I went there once. Kind of didn't have a choice..." I pause as I hear something and I grin more. "You hungry?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:41 pm

Sight Seeing

The placed seemed void of life as I enter but it isn't long before I hear movement and turn my gaze towards the person approaching. My gaze falls upon the sight of a young lady and I cant help but glance over her for a moment but her reaction to me didn't seem to good. I begin to tense up some as I keep my gaze fixed on her, was she afraid of me? I watch her as she begins to speak and when she asks if I am an oni I frown faintly at the question. Was she capable of sensing the difference between human and demon? Is she like the others that hate my kind? The simple thought begins to brew anger with in me, if she is then I may have to fight. Though as she continues speaking it seems that she is different then the others from this realm.

I glance down at my cloths for a moment before turning my gaze back to her, watching as she moves towards me. As she mentions someone coming in here and trying to kill me I frown angrily at the idea, that wouldn't be to good at the moment. It would seem that I should have worked harder at hiding my appearance, though I had no way of getting the kind of cloths they wear in this realm. I give a faint nod to her question and become a bit surprised, though I hide it, at the fact that she had been taken to the past and I didn't come across her there. I begin to take a step towards her but pause as my stomach growls, causing her to fall silent for a moment before posing a question I was glad to hear. " Yes, I am hungry. " I said, smiling softly at her, " I smelt the delicious bread and decided to step inside. " I begin to grow more relaxed in her presence since she didn't appear to be any sort of threat to me.

Post WC: 340
Total WC: 853
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:56 pm

I wait for an answer from him and when I get one, I can't help but smile. I reach out to him and if he would allow I would take his hand and lead him over to a table and have him sit. "I'll make you something. I bet your a bit lost here and have no money either. We were like that in the past. We didn't know what to do..." I think I must be talking too much. But that's how I am. I like chatting with customers. And I feel bad for him. Poor guy must feel so out of place in thise world of technologically advanced humans.

The bell sounds again and Jace walks in and freezes. "Whoa.. Who's the freaky cosplayer?" he asks and I sigh softly.

"Be nice for once, you prick," I snap and he chuckles and holds up his hands as he comes over. "Hey Jace. You got some spare clothes for him to borrow?"

"Why?" he's a bit suspicious now.

"He came from that whacked out past realm we ended up in a while back. Remember?" I say to him and he pales a bit. He remembers that place. He would never go back. He then nods.

"I'll get him something. But you know it ain't gonna be fancy."

"As long as its clothing that will fit him," I point out and he sighs and heads back out the door to get clothes. I look at the Oni and smile warmly. I've never had anything against Onis or kamis. As long as they don't threaten me or anyone else around me. I'm content to have them here. "Oh. I'm Shioriko by the way," I introduce myself and hold out my hand to him. "I have never seen a reason to hate your kind. You have done nothing wrong to me so you are a guest."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:20 am

Sight Seeing

As she reaches out with her hand towards me I glance down at it for a moment before shifting my gaze back to her face as I reach out and take her hand as she offers it to me. Holding her hand lightly I follow after her as she leads me over to a table and sit down. Yet another human that I have come across that is nice and willing to aid me. What she has to say sounds good as well though I knew I had no way to pay for the food, unless she took money from the past.. Again she brings up the past and I recall some of the things I had done there, if she had met me there I'm sure she wouldn't be as kind as she is right now.. There aren't many people who would show me this kindness. Upon hearing the bell ring I shift my gaze, glancing towards the door and look at the male as he comes into the building and stops before speaking up.

What he has to say about me is a bit puzzling, though it seemed like she knew him. The issue of cloths comes up again and I look down at what I have one once again, it must really be a problem even though I didn't really care.. Turning my gaze back to the male I watch him as he speaks with the nice female. It seemed like he would be fetching me some 'normal' cloths to wear. I keep my gaze on the door for a moment after he leaves before shifting it to the female. Again I glance over her for a moment before lifting my gaze back to her face and smile lightly as she introduces her self finally. Reaching out to take her hand I place a soft kiss on the top of her hand, nodding faintly. So she is one of the people that don't hate my kind, that is good to know. I smile a bit more at what she has to say.

" It is a pleasure to meet you Shioriko my name is Valkrist, but you my call me Val if you wish. That is good to hear. I have come across many who hate my kind and wish us dead... " Releasing her hand I take the Mabushiiken from my kimono and set it on the table in front of me, " I am glad you extend such hospitality to me even though I am not your kind.. " She seemed like a good hearted woman and with how kind she was being to me I seen no need in using my 'methods' of getting food, she was nice so I shall be nice in return.

Post WC: 459
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 pm

He takes my hand and I blink rapidly in surprise as he kisses it like I'm sort of Lady or something. But then I have to remember he is from that past realm. I let it slide and I smile as I bring my hand back to myself. I learn his name and I decide instantly to call him Val. He seems surprised that I am being so kind and I shrug. "My sister and I are the same. We think that any oni with a humaniod form who have a sense of intellect should be given a chance to speak and prove themselves. I find it wrong for the spiritual being to be taken down just because they are not human," I say to him and move to the counter and make him some tea.

I bring it over to the table and set it in front of him. "Let me go make you some breakfast," I say and I move into the back kitchens to whip up something quick. I know I shouldn't. It takes from my parent's profit. But I'll just take it out of my tips. I don't mind. I don't need that much money anyway. I have my singing to help when I go to gigs and such. Maybe I should ask Sousuke if he would do a duet with me. I get along with him pretty well even if Shiori and him fight like a pair of cats and dogs.

I finish the breakfast and come back out and walk over. I set it down in front of him. Eggs, bacon, hasbrowns and toast. "Here you go, hun."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Sight Seeing

When she pulls her hand from mine I don't move to stop her, simply letting her hand slide from mine. As she speaks of how she and her sister are towards my kind I listen intently to what she has to say. It seemed that there may be more of this type of person out there, though if she knew what I had done in the past her kindness would have probably ended the instant I stepped through the door.. Nodding faintly I watch as she begins to move away and to a counter, " I see. That is nice to know.. Not every demon out there is a bad one. And then there are humans that don't care if a demon is good or bad... "

As she returns to the table with some tea I glance down at it before lifting my gaze to her, smiling as I give another nod, " Alright, that sounds great. " Breakfast did sound good right about now. I watch her as she begins to move away and it isn't until she disappears from my sight that I finally shift my gaze. Closing my eyes I relax into the seat and begin to hum softly to myself as I focus on her spiritual signature so that I could remember it for later. I keep my eyes closed and continue humming softly to myself until I hear her making her way back to me. Opening my eyes I sniff at the air and look down at the food as she sets it in front of me. Looking at the food I shift my gaze from each piece of food on the plate before looking back up at her, " Mmm, it smells delicious. Again, thank you for this. "

Post WC: 295
Total WC: 1607
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:31 pm

I grin as he says it smells delicious and I nod. "No prob. I've been cooking since I could stand at the stove. I'm gonna clean. Eat up and I'm sure Jace will be back with clothes soon," I say to him and move back to my cleaning. I note the time. Hmm.. I have another two hours before I have to go and meet my agent to go to my voice training lessons. Then I would be allowed and hours of reviewing song lyrics with my producer. Another hour would be me trying to find a melody for my new song. I'm trying to release a single by the end of the year around christmas time. Its a good idea since people tend to spend more during that time and I have more of a chance of my cd selling more if people like the sound.

I clean the coffee pot and the move to the display case for the cakes to clean the front glass. I don't pay the oni all too much mind. If he wanted to kill me, he would have done so by now.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:50 pm

Sight Seeing

I knew I couldn't say the same about my ability to cook, at best it was putting a piece of meat over a fire and waiting a few minutes, that was if I decided to cook it in the first place. " Alright. " I say with a nod, glancing down at the food before looking back at her as she begins to move away once again to tend to her business. Turning my attention back to the food she had fixed for me I glance over each of the things she had made as I think on which to start with. Before I can really decide on which to star with I pick up the utensil and begin to dig in, taking a bit of each of the foods she had fixed and eating them. As I eat the food I find that the food from this realm is much more delicious then the food from the one I came from, I had never had some of the things she had set before me, each one very mouth watering and extremely tasty. It is only a matter of moments before I finish off the food Shioriko had cooked for me. After finishing the last bite I set the utensil down and reach over, picking up the cup of tea and taking a sip from it. Setting the cup down I slowly raise from the seat and pick up the empty plate and begin to head towards the area where Shioriko had disappeared at. " Shioriko? " I call out for her as I step forwards.

Post WC: 266
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:00 pm

The morning rush always leaves such a mess. And I have to clean it before the regulars begin showing up for lunch. Maybe I should have made Jace help me clean before going to get Val clothing. I sigh and look at the dish pile in the sink and whimper. I'm not a maid. But sometimes I feel like one when I have to work alone. Damn me and my kindness to the oni out there. I go to head for the dishes when I hear my name. I move and peek out of the back, blinking as I peer at him. I grin. "Back here. I'm finishing the cleaning before the lunch rush," I explain and straighten, vanishing from his sight again. I roll up my sleeve and then tie my hair up in a bun. I grab an apron to save my clothes a bit and I put it on then start the water in the sink. I grab the soap and sponge and begin to wash the plates from the morning rush.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:19 pm

When I hear Shioriko's voice I glance in her direction and begin to move towards where she disappeared to this time. As I make my way over to her I glance down at what she is doing before holding out the plate that once had the food she made for me, " Where should I put this? " I ask with a kind smile, glancing over her once again before looking back at the work she seemed to be doing at the moment. After a moment longer the smile begins to fade from my face and I turn my gaze back to her, " Would you like some help with this? .. I have never done such a thing before but I'm sure I can help in some way. " I say, offering my services to her in helping her get her task finished.

Post WC: 144
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:14 pm

I turn my head to peer at him as he stands there with his plate, his eyes watching me. I take the plate and put it in the hot water. He seems a bit unsure and then he is offering to help. I blink and peer at him in surprise. But then I smile. "Sure. You can dry the dishes," I say to him, not wanting him to wash them wrong. I point with a soapy hand to a spot right next to me. "Use the towels. I'll hand you the dish. You dry it. Then set it on that rack," i say to him and point out the rack i wish for him to place them on. I wait for him to move where I asked and I would already be holding out the first dish for him to dry. Hmm. This might go alot faster than i originally thought it would.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:07 pm

As she takes the plate from me I release it and let my hand fall back to my side, keeping my gaze fixed on her as I wait for her answer to my question. When she finally tells me what I can do to help her I give a faint nod, shifting my gaze to the spot next to her. " Alright, I believe I can do that for you. " I say with a faint nod, moving past her and to the area next to her. Reaching over I grab a towel before taking the first dish from her and begin to dry it off. Once I had the first dish dried I set it on the rack before turning my attention back to her, " Could you tell me about the city? .. Where I should not go and where it would be safe for me to go? " I ask as I turn my attention back to the task at hand, " If I can keep from it, I would like not not shed any blood. "

Post WC: 180
Total WC: 2197
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:18 pm

I feel as the weight of the plate leaves my hand. Well. Its nice to have help. I go to clean the next plate and set it on the counter for him to pick up and dry. I don't want to rush to put them in his hand and result in breaking any. Comes out of my paycheck if I break too many. I flick my eyes to him as the questions comes and I nod, agreeing to tell him what I do know. Most of the information is personally from my elder twin since she knows way more about the inner workings of the city than myself.

"Metro is the one place you have to avoid. Demons can't get in. And if somehow you breach the barrier, you'll be dead in moments as the forces of Div12 swarm on you and murder you," I say to him, a hint of disgust in my voice. "I find it barbaric what they do. They kill the higher order spirits without trying to leanr from them in the slightest. Sure.. I could understand if they were trying to kill a bunch of innocent people. But Div12 kills first without a thought about the being they just murdered in cold blood. They don't stop to think that the spirits they are wiping out will one day be them or that the ones around now were once people they knew..." I pause and sigh. "Sorry about that. Just makes me so mad that they do that.. And I'm glad you are going to try and fit in around here. You are welcome here anytime."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Reaching over for the next dish, I pick it up and begin to dry it off, now having fallen silent as I wait to see what kind of useful information she will have about the city. I glance at her for a brief moment as she begins to speak, turning my attention back to the dish I listen to what she has to say about the city and where to avoid. So I needed to avoid the Metro.. As I continue listening to her I set the dried dish on the rack before glancing at her when I catch the hint of disgust in her voice. As she continues talking about this group that kill demons I begin to tense up some. I had not come here looking to get my self killed, though it seemed I may need to get into a fight if I run across some of this group. Though I didn't care for the mindless killing of other demons, I did care about my own life and these people posed a dire threat to it. Perhaps I should find a few of this group and play around with them some.. For a brief moment a grin flashes on my face at the thought, before it fades away as I glance to Shioriko and give a faint nod as I smile, " Thank you. I'm glad to hear that. I would hate to run into these people you are talking about... I would have to flee for my life.. " I say with a hint of sadness, " I will do my best to stay away from that place.. "

Post WC: 273
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm

He's not doing bad with helping me. I continue to wash the dishes, a bit faster than him so I stack the wet dishes neatly for him to pull from and dry. I'm careful with the utensils and put them in their own dryer rack. I nod as he speaks finally. I felt bad for him. As a demon he had alot of dangers from people here. The ones who did know of demons.. Well most were out to kill them. Me.. I could honestly careless if spirits want to live among us, as long as they are not hurting anyone. But that's people for you. Bunch of goddamn sheep.

Jace pops his head into the back. "Yo. Got the clothes for when he is ready," he says and sets the clothes on the back table.

"Thanks, Jace," I say to him and he nods, heading back to the front just in case we get any random customers. Its rare, but it does happen. I look at Val. "Just.. Try and blend in. I'll give you some money. If you have any talents.. Try looking for a job in that field or something. But again.. I'm here if you need any help. But I'm sure there are demons around who can help you."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Having fallen silent, I reach over to the dishes she has finished washing and pick up another before I begin to dry it off. Once the dish is dry I set it on the wrack before reaching for another. Picking up the next dish, I glance to Shioriko for a moment before casting my gaze back to the dish as I continue drying it off. When I heard the voice of the male from before I lift my head, glancing from the dishes to the male that Shioriko seemed to know. Looking away from the male, I glance at the cloths he sets down before turning my gaze back to him and finally shifting it to Shioriko.

I keep my gaze on Shioriko as she begins to move away from the sink. While she walks away I get another look at her form, glancing at her backside for a moment before lifting my gaze back to meet hers as she looks back at me and speaks to me. As she tells me to 'blend' in I give a faint nod. With these cloths perhaps I will be able to do that better then before. Talents? I think for a moment on what type of 'talents' I really do have, though it didn't seem like my kind of 'talents' would work well in this realm. " .. Alright. I appreciate all the help, I will try and make it up however I can. " I say before setting the rag down and move over to the cloths the male had fetched for me, though I wasn't exactly sure where to change at.

Post WC: 270
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:12 pm

I feel bad for him. This city is just so dangerous for his kind. Its not fair but I'm just one person. What can I do? All I have is this to give him. I can't go up against Div12 by myself. My sister is better suited for that kind of thing. I'm not a corporate kind of girl. No. I'm the singer and the sometimes fighter. But right now.. I need to begin focusing on my music more. Especially since I have Sousuke-san helping me out of the blue. I think Shuuhei tipped him off or something. But then I did give Shuu a demo tape. Sneaky bastard probably got Sou to listen to it and now the man seeks to give me a 'leg up' in the business.. So to speak.

I smile at Val. "Don't worry about paying me back. Its fine. You're new here. It wouldn't be fair for me to expect anything in return. I'm not that kind of person," I say to him and grab the clothes and bring them over to him. I hold them out. "You can change behind that door. its a bathroom. You can even take a bath. We use it when we get too much flour on us. Do you need help with knowing how to make it work?" I ask, already walking for the door. I open it and step within. "I forget how we bathed in the past realm.. But I know there was no running water." I say more to myself than to him as I turn the taps, water spewing forth and into the tub.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 am

Coming to a stop in front of her, I reach out and take the cloths from her as she offers them to me. Shifting my gaze, I glance to the door she is speaking about and give a faint nod, though I had no problem changing right here but that may seem strange.. so the bathroom would be best. With the comment about taking a bath, I glance back at her for a moment before looking down at myself. A bath? .. Does she mean wash up? Before I could even think much on the topic of using the bathroom she brings up the topic as if she is reading my mind. Turning, I follow after her and into the bathroom after her after she opens the door and enters the bathroom.

As I enter the bathroom, I glance around it for a moment before turning my gaze back to Shioriko and watch her as she begins to show me how to work the shower knobs to make the water flow into the tub. " This is nothing like in the past... We had to fetch the water or go to it if we wished to take a bath. " I glance at Shioriko for a moment before finding a place to set the cloths. After setting them down I turn my attention to my kimono and begin to undo the belt. Though, before I begin to open my kimono, I pause for a moment and look to Shioriko and take a moment to ponder the idea of having her join me... if she wished to that is.

Post WC: 267
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:56 pm

mid thread claim of exp and texp
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:30 am

mid thread claim of exp and texp
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:45 am

Sight Seeing (Shioriko) Shioriko_01
I smile as he seemed a bit amazed at the fact we had running water. I test the temperature with my hand and then straighten and turn the shower on, closing the curtain around the tub. I turn as he begins to undress and arch a brow. God. Did this oni think I would shower with him. What is it with Onis lately and hitting on me? Fuckin hell. Can't I just find a human guy. Just once. But then I do tend to scare them away. THat's it. I'm going to be single forever and simply have a little black book of bootie calls. Yea. Sounds like a plan for me.

I move around him with a sigh. I have work to do still and Jace is here. He would rat on me in a heart beat if I went and let the oni fuck me in the bakery shower. "THe shower is quicker than a bath. I'll be out here," I inform him and move to step out of the bathroom to go continue my work.

Sight Seeing (Shioriko) Shioriko_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Sight Seeing

I keep my gaze fixed on her as I slowly work on removing part of my kimono and as she begins to move around me I make no move to stop her, though it was a bit saddening, but she was one of the nice humans and is allowing me to take shelter in her bakery for the time being and giving me cloths to wear. As she makes her way around me, I keep my back to her as she begins to speak I give a nod, " Alright. A shower it is then.. " I say, glacning over my shoulder at her. As I look at her I glance over her body for a moment before turning my attention back to the shower and wait until she is out of the bathroom before I finish undressing. Once she was out of the bathroom I let out a soft sigh and finish undressing before pushing the curtain aside and stepping into the tub and under the water. After moving under the water I lower my head and close my eyes, letting the water flow from the shower head down onto me. As I stand under the water, letting it rain down upon me I begin to relax more, letting my arms go slack and rest at my sides for the time being. As I stand under the water I begin to focus on Shioriko's spiritual presence. As I felt her spiritual presence I began to feel the strength of it, though the feeling seemed a bit different compared to how I could normally gauge someone, it was faint and only lasted for a moment, but I could sense a different kind of energy within her, it felt full and reminded me of the energy I call upon when I preform spells. As fast as the feeling came to me, it faded away, though I still sensed where Shioriko was. Frowning faintly I open my eyes and lift my head so the water rained down upon my face.

Post WC: 338
TEXP: 1

Learned: Essence Sensing (Custom)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (Shioriko)   Sight Seeing (Shioriko) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sight Seeing (Shioriko)
Page 1 of 1