Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back To Work (Ingel, Nikki, Jyn)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back To Work (Ingel, Nikki, Jyn) Empty
PostSubject: Back To Work (Ingel, Nikki, Jyn)   Back To Work (Ingel, Nikki, Jyn) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Back To Work

After getting up and taking a shower before getting ready I had head out to the Division 12 Headquarters in Metro City. Last nights talk with Jyn had got things straightened out and in the end turned me back towards the calling I had once felt and the job I had taken up to protect the people of the city and those I care about. Glancing up at the floor counter at the top of the elevator I let out a sigh as the light shifts to the eleventh floor. Turning my gaze from the counter I bring my arm up and glance down at my watch to see what time it is. When we talked last night we didn't set up a meeting time, he simply said show up so we could take care of business and I could meet this new recruit. The elevator comes to a shuttering stop and the chime echo's through the metal box, letting me know that it had arrived at the 12th floor of the building. As the elevator comes to a stop I shift my gaze to the metal doors as they begin to slide open. Before the doors can slide completely open I begin to move forwards and slip past the opening and into the hallway. Making my way through the hall I shift my gaze from side to side, glancing around the area as I make my way to Jyn's office. Coming to the door I come to a stop and reach up, lightly tapping on the door twice before waiting for permission to enter.

Post WC: 265
Total WC: 265
TEXP: 0
Back To Work (Ingel, Nikki, Jyn) Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Back To Work (Ingel, Nikki, Jyn)   Back To Work (Ingel, Nikki, Jyn) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Back To Work

The day had started out much like any other day. Waking up, alone, I pull myself out of bed and sit up in my bed in my two bedroom apartment in Gothstone. Getting up, I make my way to the bathroom and prepare for the day. I had started getting used t how quiet my house was. Izumi wasn’t around, Shiori wasn’t coming back after what happened, and she took my cat the first time we broke up. After getting my bathing out of the way, I stand before my closet and proceed in getting dressed as a commissioner should look. The attire was business professional as always with me pretty much in a casual suit minus the tie and top button on my collar since I needed room to breathe after all. As a figure head of the organization, I missed being able to come to work in cargo camo bottoms and a black Division1 2 tee.

After getting ready and gathering my things, I forget breakfast as I head out the door, get to my car and drive to work. I do not realize that I’ve left my breakfast until I reach my office. After entering the door, I pass through Izumi’s office, vacant of a current secretary. After that, I reach the door to my office and enter into it. When I look at my barren desk, it is then that I remember that I forgot both coffee and food; the day wasn’t starting out to be good at all.

I bury myself into the self inflicted pile of paperwork attempting to get my own schedule and items in order now that I was returned to doing these things myself. Other secretaries had been set up to take Izumi’s place until she returned, but I rejected all offers ever since what happened with Shiori.

The time comes when Ingel comes to my door. When I hear the knocks, I glance over to my computer where I view the time on the clock. It wasn’t like Ingel to be either on time or early… I press a button near my desk which pushes the audio of my voice to the door where he was speaking, “it’s open.”

Back To Work (Ingel, Nikki, Jyn) Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Back To Work (Ingel, Nikki, Jyn)   Back To Work (Ingel, Nikki, Jyn) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Back To Work (Ingel, Nikki, Jyn) Niknikki_01
The clock was nine when it began to ring and chime in a desperate attempt to wake me up. It was as if the clock was jumping up and down on my nightstand as a short and fat Italian football fanatic, which had just lost screaming. “Wake up! You have an appointment!” I rolled out of bed as the clock finally started to cool down and rest itself. Standing naked on the floor, I could feel the chill air coming from the air conditioner that was hanging on the wall. Its cold waves of air making the hairs in my neck rise as I slowly made my way towards the bath, gently tripping on my toes, as the floor was cold. In the bathroom the floor heating had been on and when I reached the cream white tiles I let my feet land soft as I can feel the warmth spreading from my feet and up through my legs.

Her hand reaches into the shower and turns the handle around, and as a result water start to pour from the head that is hanging on the wall. Nikki had learned that with this shower, she had to let the water run for about two minutes before she could enter without giving her a shock. the pipes seemed to be badly insulated and so the water that was in them had the tendency to cool down and become quiet cold during the night and so when morning came, one had to be careful to not just step into the shower and think that it was hot water coming out. Turning around from the shower, Nikki would study her own body in the mirror as she was trying to remove the last bit of drowsiness she had in her.

Turning to her side, she would look at her waist and butt, using her hands to lift it before letting it drop. She watched how her cheeks bounced and did it again before giving each one a mild slap before turning towards the mirror again, this time moving her attention to the pubic hairs that had grown during the night. Sure, it was only the scrubs, but they had to go! Bowing down to the cabinet that was under the sink, she decided to wax it, since if she just shaved it, it would be back by tomorrow morning. Sitting down on the white cushioned chair that she had placed in there, she would spread her legs as she applied a strip of waxpaper after she had warmed it up by placing it between her hands as she had rubbed her hands together. With a solid yank to the papers edge in a upward motion she had removed a wide strip of hair from her pelvic and this was repeat several times until every hair was gone and the skin was smooth.

Tossing the paper into the bin, she would step into the shower, which at this point was steaming as the water had now warmed up and was ready for use. The shower went quickly as she had decided not to wash her hair and thus only needed to wash her body. Stepping out of the shower, she tossed a quick gaze to her cellphone, which showed the time ’11.34’ and with an instant her eyes widened up as she remembered the meeting she was to have with Jyn and the other person. Rushing out of the bathroom, she hurried herself into the wardrobe and put on the first pieces of clothes she could get her hands on, and unfortunately, for her it was the old school uniform skirt and black sleeveless top. Shrugging at the spontaneous choice of clothing, she decided to go with, as she had no time to go through her gazillion pieces of clothes to find some that would match for the meeting.

Hurrying out of the apartment, she grabs her D12 jacket and badge and along she straps the gun to her hip. Out on the street she finally began to calm down as she noticed that it was rush traffic and that the quickest way was to actually walk. The skirt seemed to actually match the jacket to some extent, though she felt like it was ‘showing’ too much and that it was to revealing as it would continuously blow up if a bus or large vehicle would drive by, forcing her to always have a hand on it in case something would come up from behind her.Reaching the D12 HQ at around 12.27, Nikki hurried through the security check and rushed to the elevators before hiking with one of them up to the 12th floor. Once she was up there, she would head towards Jyn’s office, giving the door to it a solid knock as she now awaited for some response from within.

pc: 812
wc: 812
texp: 0