Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reunited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Reunited   Reunited EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Reunited Akera_01
With a spring in my step and a song in my heart, I moved through the streets of East city to find the home of Seiki, who had dated, was dating, was just friends with my ex-roommate, Natsuki. We had been friends in high school and through some strange events had gotten closer to each other. Although I hadn't seen him in so long. And now that I had his address again, I had found in my stuff when I had moved into a small apartment with three others, I had the strange idea to go and find him and talk to him. Skipping down the road, I was dressed in a simple pink skirt and white shirt. No more gothic stuff for me now. Or rather the strange stuff my ex-roommate and her band liked to dress me in. I had today off from work and I had dropped off Chou at the daycare. She loved being there and playing with the other kids. I was mommy now. We couldn't find her family, so after so much, I had been able to adopt her. I was young, but slowly I was growing up with her around.

After finding his house number, I knocked politely on the door and waited.

-210-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

It was an odd time for me; I had somehow lost my master in swordsmanship who happened to fall off the face of the earth, but I ended up finding a replacement who could teach me various types of magics. After becoming her pupil, she up and turned into a monster, therefore it was up to me to go back into the past and see about talking to her ancestors to get her back to normal. I had come home from training in the forests with my sensei in order to spend the day with my mom and get ready for heading to the past realm the next day. Due to the fact that I had been training a lot, I woke pretty late in the day which pushed back the breakfast in bed I promised my mom. It ended up being a lunch in bed, and we were able to talk about various things before she reminded me that I smelled as if I had been running around the forests for several days. With a modest chuckle, I proceeded to clean up and head to the shower, since I might as well take out for my day off. After my shower, I move into my room with a towel about my waist in order to get ready. By the time I got my shorts on, I heard a knock at the door. I didn’t know who it was, but if it were another Jenova’s witness, I would probably have to blast them away with a gust of smoke… really, who cared about the revival of someone named Sephiroth? I call out to my mom “got it” so that she wouldn’t be bothered with getting up while walking towards the door in a pair of unbuttoned khaki cargo shorts over my boxers and the towel hanging on my shoulders. Reaching the door, I pull on it, opening it up and seeing Akera. “Oh, hey,” I greet casually as I see my old childhood friend. I step back allowing her to enter as I inquire, “long time no see, what’s up?” After my question I kind of yell to the back to my mom that Akera was here. She yells back greeting “Akera-chan” from her room, beckoning the young lady to come see her. I would already be moving towards the living room which led to my mother room, allowing the door to close itself and Akera to show herself in. Since she was as good as family I didn’t feel the need for formalities. “Her hair’s even longer now, mom!”

Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Reunited Akera_01
The door opened and I found myself looking at Seiki who happened to be shirtless and almost out of his pants. I could not stop myself from the look over. It finally dawned on me that Seiki had grown up and well... I felt the heat climbing up my neck to my face and left me with a blush so red that I was glad when he turned away. Hopefully he didn't see that. I slipped inside and heard the door close. My feet took me behind him through the living room and I smiled.I greeted his mother back then spoke to him. "I figured I would come see you. I finally got a day off. I dont see you or Natsuki anymore. And truthfully I miss having you guys around." And then the comment about my hair being longer I blushed again. He actually noticed something about me.

-359-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

I lean propped against the doorway of my mother’s room with another space for her to see Akera. She would be sitting up in her bed with her sheets covering her body. Tea would be to her side and the television would be turned down. Mrs. Asakano would pull brush back her blonde locks, displaying a kind smile as her vision comes upon Akera. “I see,” she agrees, “it does look a little longer. It’s nice to see you again, Akera. You need to come around more often… and tell that Natsuki to come around more too, or else my son will lose interest in her.” The giggles with the teasing end. After Akera’s response, if any, my mom would give the simple request of closing her door for her. “Hai hai,” would come the response as I would pull it closed so that she could rest, leaving it to being just me and Akera in the living room. “We can hang out in my room,” I say walking that way, “sorry, I still haven’t gotten dressed for the day yet.” Crossing the distance from the living room to the bed room, I would enter into my room with Akera free to follow behind as I would inquire, “you’ve really been busy at that shop, haven’t you? You saving up for something, or something like that?”

226 / 656
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Reunited Akera_01
"Its wonderful to see you again, Mrs. Asakano" I nod as she mentioned Natsuki and look to\wards Seiki. Were they still an item. I had moved out and had little contact after moving out of that apartment. I let it go and smiled to the woman in bed and waved a small wave as Seiki shut the door. My footsteps would take me behind him as I studied his back with a bit a blush, startled when he spoke to me. "Um- not really. Well I mean not really saving up. But I have been busy. It seems like I'm the only one there at times." I was babbling for some reason. I had thrown myself into my work thanks to my memories of the time we spent in the past. I couldn't even tell a pysch about it, who would believe me about being in the past and let alone being raped by a demon. I grew still for a moment, as my eyes got that far off look, then shaking my head for a moment I snapped out of it. Glancing around I realized I was in Seiki's bedroom. "You've got a nice room" I comment softly. "So what have you been up to?"

-565-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

Entering the room, it would be a rectangular space with the long ways leading from the doorway to the ‘rear’ of the room that would host the window facing the outside. White curtain blinds would cover the window, slit enough for diagonally natural light to enter into the room. The main lighting would come from a ceiling fan, light combination above with my bed pressed against the wall to the right with my open closet to the left. In front of the bed would be where a dresser would be with my television on top of it. My computer and study desk would be on the same wall as the dresser and TV, but on the opposite side of the doorway. There would be random sports trophies about the room as well as a place for my sword, my black belt and various clothing scattered about the floor. Oddly, the room would be cleaner than I normally kept it. Moving towards the closet, I lean into it, reaching about for a tee shirt to put on. The bed would be clean enough to sit on as would the desk and chair. Under the bed would be… what most guys kept under the bed. I didn’t hide things as much since I knew my mom couldn’t ‘clean’ my room due to her condition. She rarely came into it as things were. A casual bottle of lotion was on the study desk to the side of the computer with a box of napkins.

“Oh, thanks,” I say in a reaction to the room comment. I didn’t think anything of it and kind of just say thanks because that was the appropriate response. To her question, I lean up as I hold a balled up shirt to my nose to give it the test to see if it were clean or dirty… it was dirty. Tossing it back into the closet, I say, “I’ve been doing a lot of specialized training.” I duck back into my closet as I continue, “I got a new sensei who’s teaching me stuff like how to warp. I’m getting pretty good at it. I lost one of my Sensei, but he’s crazy, so I’m sure he’s okay.” Finding another shirt I lean up and twist to her as I comment, “I guess this sounds weird to someone leading a pretty normal life again?”

396 / 1052
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Reunited Akera_01
I watched him sniffing his shirts and got that eww gross moment. And felt that whole childish feeling of 'boys are gross' but my mind corrected itself as I looked at him. He was no longer a boy. Looking around the room, I politely sit on the bed and waited for him to finish. At least the bed was comfortable. So he had been learning magic. I remembered learning magic. "at least you have a teacher. I attended the school of hard knocks" My mouth tugs up as I shrug it all off as a joke on my past events. "And I wouldn't call my life normal. I can see spirits and if I say things like that, people tell me I am crazy." I sighed and tucked a strand of hair behind an ear. "So, are you and Natsuki still an item? I haven't seen her in like forever." my hands fold into my lap as I wait for his answer. Gazing around, my eyes politely skip over the lotion and napkins, they were most likely for personal use. Some guys like to keep their skin soft. And the napkins were probably to blow his nose. He did have nosebleeds a lot.

-768-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

With my back to her, I frown slightly at her mention of how she had to learn magic. It was too bad that she had to learn in that manner, but I would make sure that would never happen again. She didn’t need to learn magic or train, since I would do it for the both of us.

Finding a winner, I pull the white tee shirt over my head, brushing out my hair with my hands before shaking my head both way s and pressing out the shirt with my hands. As she asks about Natsuki, I shrug as I zip up my pants fully and tie my belt, looking down with my chin in my chest. “Probably,” I say, “she doesn’t let me know stuff like that. I’ve been a while since I saw her, but I guess that’s normal with her.” After getting it fastened, I look over to her and comment, “probably since the last time I saw you… it’s been about that long.” Walking towards her with a grin, I tease, “why, you got a cute friend?” I chuckle off my joke; I knew that the moment I started joking like that would be the moment Natsuki would appear out of nowhere to drop kick me for playing like that.

215 / 1267
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Reunited Akera_01
Watching him get dressed and listening to him answer my questions, I realized how much Natsuki must mean to him. Then he asked about the cute friend and I blushed. "You keep talking like that and Natsuki will come and kick both of our butts." I chuckled as I turned a beat red color. "Well" I teased back, "do I need a cute friend? Aren't I cute enough?" I teased, but part of me was not really teasing. Natsuki treated him so wrong at times. He deserved better. Not me, never me. I was never better than Natsuki. But he deserved someone kind and caring. Looking at him, I tilted my head and gave my cute smile that melted hearts. Showing dimples and all as I teased with him. "I have missed you being around. You haven't even come to visit the coffee shop."

-912-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

I chuckle lightly; that was a possibility. If there was one trademark of Natsuki, it was that she did have the tendency to come out of nowhere with odd powers and guns. Still, she was hitting at a tender spot since it had been so long since I had actually seen Natsuki. It may partially be my fault, since I had been away for so long, but my mother had never once mentioned that Natsuki had come by. I pretty much had a girlfriend in name and theory, but not the actual practice. Still, that was an issue I figured I had to deal with myself. In response to her cute enough question, I place my hand on her head and oblige, “hai hai, you’re plenty cute.” The petting hand comes from her head as its thumb juts to my chest as I speak, “of course anyone would miss their super awesome older brother, it’s your own fault for not coming by enough. I don’t really like that coffee shop all that much…” The last time I was there, I got in a fight with some cop guy that I didn’t care too much for, but that was another topic all together. “But if it’s for you,” I speak, “I’ll try to come around more.” It hadn’t dawned on me that we were in my room alone with my mother’s door closed with her probably asleep. Natsuki had aggressively pulled herself out of the friend zone by informing me that I was her boyfriend, but with Akera, I knew she probably wasn’t like that. I inquire while sitting next to her on the bed, “you don’t have a boyfriend or some guy I have to beat up, do you?”

289 / 1556
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Reunited Akera_01
His hand was soon on my head as he continued in the teasing and patted my head. A giggle came from my mouth as my hand reached up to hide my mouth as he pointed to himself. Natsuki would have pulled him down on the bed, but me... I could not do that kind of thing. "Well since you dont like the coffee shop, perhaps I should get back on the road to stardom. Then you could come visit me in a mansion." I tease, stardom was so far away it was still only a pipe dream. Then I felt the bed sag a bit as he sat down beside me. He was so close, that I could smell him. It wasn't a bad scent, I could tell he had just showered. My mind was on him and I almost missed his question. My hand came down and I tilted my head, my hair coming to hide part of my face. "No. No bed...I mean boyfriend." Oh my good, my head was in the gutter, I only hoped he didn't here that slip. "I've never been good around guys. You know that. I'm like the girl next door type." No one had been interested in me since that time in the past... maybe it was just my imagination. "I tried to chuckle again, but it came out more like a broken sigh.

-1144-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

“No bed?” I murmur as I look up a bit densely as I nod, “that’s pretty bad… you could’ve slept here if you couldn’t afford a bed.” I knew that we were pretty close in age, only she was living on her own; I figured that it might be harder for girls to do such a thing. I nod, “but no boyfriend is good. I don’t think there’s a guy out there that’s good enough for you.” I was pretty sure up to this point that she was a virgin; I knew the basic details of what happened with Nova and the train wreck that might be awaiting a guy downstairs… but time healed all wounds, right? I coax, “plus all that stuff will come in due time. Aside from what happened… have you even ever kissed a guy before?”

140 / 1696
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Reunited Akera_01
"I mean, I have a bed but... oh nevermind" I was pure red with embarrassment. Then his comment about no one being good enough for me made me look up at him and smile hesitantly. "You know, you can be so sweet at times." Then he asked about kissing a guy and I nodded slowly thinking about the first boy a kissed. "Yeah. Once, and he slobbered worse than a puppy. It was gross. But I figure that he didn't know what he was doing." Blinking I continued to gaze at him, my hand coming up to tuck my hair back behind my ears. At least it had worked to get me out from behind the wall of hair I used to hide from the world. "Why do you ask? Are you offering to teach me how to kiss?" A teasing smile lit my face, raising one of the dimples.

-1294-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

I chuckle lightly at the description of her kissing a guy. Originally I had planned to mock being upset and having to find the guy, but it was too cute for her to describe the process as being gross. In my mind, I thought that was good; she needed to continue to think that boys were gross. Of course, that was the over protective nature in my thoughts. Her words catch me slightly off guard as she asks about me teaching her. With a soft smile, I chuckle, “it’s not good to joke like that. If I was a normal guy, that would give me an opening to make a move on you. All guys are trying to get in your pants, so you have to guard yourself accordingly.” Thinking on it I continue in a murmur, “we’ll probably need to get you some mace or a small knife that’s good for stabbing close range too.” While speaking, my body leans to the side and my arms rest behind my head as I lay against my pillow. Looking at her, Akera wasn’t that bad of a girl; she had grown up since my distance memories of her. From the ends of her pink skirt, I could see some plumpness in her thighs and the white shirt gave a good profile of her shape. If she were anyone other than Akera, she would be hot, in a cute way.

238 / 1934
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Reunited Akera_01
He goes into his big brother mode and I just nod a bit as he speaks about a knife and mace. "You know I was never into sports. PE sucked for me, especially when the coach made me play dodgeball." I chuckled and shook my head. "Can you really see me with a knife?" I made a mock and playful lunge with a finger at him as he rested on his pillows, eventually landing on him, with my finger pushing gently on his chest. "I gun might be better" Then I cocked my thumb up and got my voice a bit deeper. "Stick 'em up" I had grown up in the slums and affected the accent strangely well. Then I laughed, while laying on top of him, finger coming off his chest, my legs partially entangled with his, and now my chest pressing against his. "Anyways, I know that guys are trying to get into my pants. Or rather under my skirt. You beat up that one senior for trying to feel me up in the hallway." I looked up at him, my brown hair falling around us, and my big brown eyes looking up to him. Said skirt, was partially hiked up due to position of our bodies.

-1503-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

I chuckle lightly as she speaks about her time in PE paying little mind to the gesture as she pokes me in the stomach. I wondered if a gun would truly be better; if she couldn’t wield a knife her aim was probably so bad that it was backwards. At first I didn’t mind her laying on me since I wouldn’t think much of playing with a child or my kid sister, but in the middle of her playfulness, I feel her breast again my chest. It sends a sensation through my body that I wasn’t fully ready for, and on top of that, I found my hand had come to rest on her waist just at the top of her ass. I mentally scold my mind for the few seconds where it actually ‘goes there’ in its thoughts, but I’m not able to distract myself quickly enough before a bulge pushes softly against the portion of her leg that was between mine. It couldn’t be helped; it had been a while since Natsuki had been around and H games, magazines and the videos could only go so far. I wince lightly, almost as if she had rolled on me the wrong way, pushing off a slight moment of pleasure as pain. Attempting to play it off, I continue, “he should have kept his hands to himself… if you’re not careful you’re going to hurt me, you can crawl on me like when we were kids, you know.“

248 / 2182
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Reunited Akera_01
When he winces, my smile dies and I scoot off of him so that my body was now to his side. The movement hitched the skirt up even higher as I untangled my legs from his. As my legs came away from his, they brushed against the bulge and I sucked in a breath. Was that? No, way. We were like brother and sister right? But this caused me to look at him as a grown male. He was handsome and well.. my mind went for a moment and I felt his hand slip from my waist as I moved. The nipples of my breast growing hard as pebbles. They made the white shirt poke out just a little as I took a breath. "I'm sorry. I wont climb on you." My head rested beside his on the pillow and I gave him that smile that said, I'm game but I dont know what that game is. It was different to realize that both of us had grown up a lot since the last time we had been so playful.

-1683-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

The nipples through the shirt do not go unnoticed; I see them protruding out, which didn’t help the case of my hardening any. It was as if it were waking up and sleepily asking me if it were time to go. If I were to have a back and forth discourse with my member, I would be attempting to wave it away, telling it to shoo without it listening to me. Looking at the situation, I saw that she was lying on my pillow, in my bed with me and it seemed like there was a hint of flirting in her gaze. My face had been tainted by a partial blush as I look over her. The fact that I wanted to take back my statement was proof enough that I wanted her to be climbing on me. “Um…” I manage to get out, “it’s okay, I was just teasing…” Looking down, I notice the bulge at full staff with the cotton and khaki unable to hold it back. Quickly I lift up into a sitting position, with my side to her attempting to pull the covers as casually as possible over the length as I attempt to think of something to talk about. My mind went blank as my member continues to unconsciously ask me why I wanted to talk about anything. “Um… so…” I take a stab in the air for her to pick up a topic or something like that. Internally I tell myself, ‘get a hold of yourself Seiki!’

253 / 2435
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Reunited Akera_01
He was abrupt in his attempt to sit up and then he tried to cover up his reaction to me. I blushed and I sat up myself. He was trying to get control of the situation and I decided to try and laugh it all off by asking "So are you going to get a nose bleed now?" Without thinking, I slipped off the bed and went to get the napkins by the computer. In my haste I knocked over the lotion and with quick reaction I caught it. Bringing the napkins over to him, I kept the lotion bottle in my hand as I said. "Sorry about that. Here are some napkins, just in case your nose starts to bleed again." I smiled softly as I dropped the napkins in his lap and with my free hand began to absent mindly began to stroke the bottle as I watched him.

-1834-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

“A nose bleed?” I chuckle nervously, “from what? Don’t be silly…” My voice was in denial to the tease since I figured she must obviously be joking. I look at the napkins that were tossed down, thinking it as yet another tease, and then my gaze lifts up to the lotion bottle. Nervously, my voice is mousey as I remark, “you’re… 100 years too early to… make my nose bleed…?” An eyebrow perks and I have a moment with myself. In the realm of my mind, I stand in front of myself in an open field shaking myself making the poignant argument, ‘what are you doing?! Take her now!’ I return to myself as I swiftly stand up and walk towards the open door as I simply squeak out, “TEA.” She was a guest, anyways. It was normal manners to bring out tea when a guest was present… even if she were like family… and also like a cute chick readily available in my bed room. Right? Though, with me running away like this, it almost seemed to me that this was turning into a game of cat and mouse, only I didn’t know if the cat really wanted to eat the mouse or just play with it.

208 / 2643
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Reunited Akera_01
AS he left so quickly with that squeeky note to his voice, I raised an eyebrow and wondered what had really come over him. Then I shook my head and set the lotion back on the desk. Settling myself back down on the bed, I waited for him to return. In the meantime I straightened up the bed, since we had really done a number on it. When he returned to the room, I would just smile and pretend everything was back to normal. "I guess we kinda need to talk..... about things. Dont we? I mean we are like family.... right? Then why are we getting like this... this awkward... with each other?" I looked away for a moment trying to find the right words. "If you want to kiss me... you can." I say softly. Why did I say that? That was not what I was going to say. It just slipped out.

-1989-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

Making it out of my room and to the kitchen, I take a moment to compose myself. I find myself in front of the sink; I rest my hands on the counter while looking down at nothing in particular. I give myself enough time to take a deep breath as I murmur to myself, “it’s all good. There’s nothing to be freaked out about. You’re over thinking things and even if you weren’t… it’s not a bad thing…” I look up and bring my hands to the side of my face as I slap it slightly and nod, “right. Much better.” I proceed through the routine of preparing two cups on a tray, heating water and making tea. I bring what I make with me on the tray as I go back and into my room, noticing that she managed to clean up my bed a little bit. “Yo,” I return in my normal confident and cheerful tone. I sit the tea down on the table. As she speaks, I turn to her to give her my attention. I knew it was never good when a girl stated that she needed to talk. Listening to her almost brings me back to the mindset of just a few moments ago. I really wasn’t ready for when she told me I could kiss her. Things started to click in place to where even someone as dense as myself could get it. I thought along the line that she was okay with it, so it was fine. I hadn’t been imaging things; there was actually some chemistry there. I didn’t know what I should do; if I didn’t kiss her, she might feel rejected and if I did… I didn’t know what it could possibly lead into. I didn’t want to become like the men I warned her about. Without much thought, I came to the realization that I was already holding her. I found my hand holding onto her shoulders with her pulled towards me with my gaze down and into her eyes. It was like my body moved on autopilot while my brain was trying to access the situation. My body slowly moves towards hers as my head tilts and my eyes close in preparation to kiss her. Just before kissing her, I pause as if having caught myself for some reason; I hesitated there for that moment and almost pulled back.

401 / 3044
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Reunited Akera_01
Before I knew it I was standing there, his arms on me and pulling me closer to his body. Every hormone in my body rejoicing until I shushed them. He leaned down for a kiss, his eyes closing. My arms reached up and slowly wrapped around his neck, as I stand on tiptoes, meeting his lips with my own in a soft, hungry kiss. My own eyes closed as I tried and failed to hold onto the fact that for longer than I could remember, I had thought of him as an older brother. Was it just because Natsuki had wanted him so I forced myself to believe of him as an older brother. This was a first for me, I must be getting bolder to just up and kiss a guy like this. But he wasn't just any guy. He was Seiki and perhaps, I had had a crush on him this whole time and perhaps I had just pushed it all to the back since he was Natsuki's. It was confusing and my mind stopped its stupidity and began to just feel the kiss itself. Less thinking, demanded my body, more kissing. My body pressed into his and my teeth gently tugged at his lower lip.

-2197-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

Her arms about my neck keep me from moving back, and soon my moment of hesitation is negated as I feel her lips on mine. This was something that I never would have thought to have happened; but realistically enough it was going on right now. The hands that had been holding her shoulders readjust as they slide down her body and wrap about her frame as she presses her body against mine. After the tug on my lip, my head tilts and I allow the kiss to deepen. Something within me craved the continuation of the kiss as I would not break it by this point. Officially ‘making out’ in my room, my right hand would lower and come to cover one of her ass cheeks as I felt it beneath her skirt. The other hand would rise up, sliding up her torso to her chest. My actions would prove responsive to hers as I would seem to share similar feelings as the ones I assumed she was having.

170 / 3214
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Reunited Akera_01
His hands moved along my body and sent shivers up my spine. As he leaned into the kiss and fondled me, the kiss deepened between us and I allowed it to continue for a few more moments before reality bled into the passionate haze that my body had created. Would this cause our friendship to screw up. I stopped and drew my head back from him. My eyes searched his face, his hands still on my ass and my chest I had to know that this would not leave us with regrets and empty feelings towards each other. "Seiki?" My voice was hesitant "Seiki? No regrets?" I would wait for his reply before continuing along this path. I did not want our friendship to end because of this. Whatever happened because of this, everything going on at the moment, I wanted us to still be friends. Come what may, I did not want to lose one of my only friends.

-2357-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

There was a tapping sound in the background, which luckily enough, only I could hear; that was if I were paying attention to it. I allowed the kiss to linger as long as it could possibly last until she broke the kiss. Looking down at her, still in a heated mood, her words are almost voiceless to my ears. As any normal male, I would say anything and agree to anything so long as it concluded with my happy ending. I didn’t even have to know what the question was, the default answers were: ‘yes,’ ‘sure,’ ‘anything you say,’ and in extreme instances, ‘I love you.’ I would mindlessly utter whichever words it took in order to get her bent over my bed with her skirt lifted up. As a guy, I could worry about all the emotional stuff later and deal with those consequences them.

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap….

Exhaling after the deep kiss, my lips begin to move immediately following ‘…no regrets’ but then my face goes deathly pale. My expression was one of horror as my mouth was hung, eye wide with my gaze past her, looking behind her. As previously mentioned my sword was in the room with us. What was not previously mentioned was that the spirit manifestation of my sword was an abusive and evil woman whom tortured me randomly for no reason (view based on Seiki’s dense/male translation) when in the presence of females whom I want to get it on with. As such, the slender, long white-haired swordswoman in European traditional clothing of green and silver, stands in her spiritual form with her arms crossed, red glowing orbs for eyes, with her hair flowing in the ominous and murderous aura that wafted about her frame. Due to the fact that her ‘sentience’ form was only strong enough for me to visually see, she would be virtually invisible to all others as her fist would skillfully pass through Akera, striking me in the face and thrusting me back and threw my room door, rolling to a stop somewhere in the living room.

355 / 3569
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Reunited Akera_01
There we were getting ready to start a lip locking session again and the next thing I knew, Seiki was on the floor in the living room. Blinking I looked at him and sighed. "You didn't have to run. You could have just said we'll stop here." It hurt. He had ran so fast that he had fallen and stumbled and now was a room away from me. Dejection was a hard pill to swallow. My shoulders sagged as I walked out into the living room. But I put on a smile for his sake. "Its alright, Seiki. I understand. Perhaps I misunderstood something. I guess I will just leave." Moving to the door, I look down at him. "Are you alright? Give me a call sometime and come to see me at the coffee shop." I gave my best, 'I'm not hurt' smile. And reached for the door, turning the knob I pulled the door open and unless stopped, I would exit.

-2520-
Reunited Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited   Reunited EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Reunited Asatb_01
Reunited...

“Ugh…” I reel after being punched… in the face. ‘Fucking sword,’ is in my thoughts as I attempt to realize why I had been yet assaulted again. It seemed to only happen when I was getting friendly with another female. After this time, even someone as dense as I would wonder, ‘is my sword jealous of my relationships?’ Looking beyond Akera, I see Goronova fold her arms and look to the side with a ‘hmph’ before vanishing, the spirit reconnecting with the sword. Looking to Akera, I am late in realizing that there had been some type of misunderstanding. ‘Ah crap,’ spikes in my mind, ‘how do I explain something like this?’ I attempt, “huh? Run? No…” I look up and blink as I interpret, “understand?... eh? Misunderstan…ding?...” She moves to the door, and I was still slightly dazed and at a loss for words. Too slow on stopping her with no clue how to respond, I finally get out “I’m sorry!” too late. She had already left, and on top of that, the words didn’t really explain anything. “Crap,” I murmur after I am left alone on the floor of the living room, “Shit…” I sigh, bringing my hand to my head, rubbing it lightly in frustration; I was still horny. “Mou!” I tissy as I lay flat and kick my feet. I knew I would definitely have to explain myself to Akera clearly and soon. Still, I needed to figure out what I would be explaining and how.

250 / 3819
Exit RP.
Reunited Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Reunited Empty