Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant)   Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Continued from: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/east-city-f51/sister-karin-t1925.htm#30773

The darkness of the forest is cut by a small column of light that rises up in within the foliage. Its glow is caste upon the surrounding area as the oscillating column of light manifests two figures before lowering and returning the forest to its general darkness. Above, only hints of light would be visible filtering down from the moon through the cracks of the forest canopy high above. The atmosphere would be dimly lit by small spirit creatures and symbols floating in the area, much like fireflies, wafting about passively. Izuya would step out with his hands in his pockets and inhale a nice whiff of the forest before turning about and smiling at Armant and asking, “you ever been in the forest before?”

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jherit
Rookie

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant)   Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant) - Page 2 Meh10
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[ Armant ]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

---->|"She wants an item?" Armant asks as he gets up from the ground and brushes himself. Who ever that lady is... shes going to have to wait he tells himself. Armant bends over and gathers his knife. He tosses a glance at the pipe now broken and cast aside. "Sorry about your pip- $1000!?? Whaat?" Armants says just before his jaw drops upon hearing this. "Really?" Armant lets out another sigh and give the monk a bit of a frown. "I dont have any money..." He admits with a small smile. "Maybe Izuya does. If only I knew where he was" as he says this Armant turns back in the direction he came as if he was going to be able to spot him.|<----
123/5486
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant)   Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:32 pm

“Hmph, figures,” the monk would mention as he draws his hand back, “that makes sense for him to send you alone. Well, that’s the guy you call your friend. At any rate, no money, no merchandise.” Almost as speaking to himself he adds audibly, “and even when I didn’t charge for my pipe… I guess it can’t be helped. Did you really think she healed you for free? What naïve people humans are these days.” His voice returns to a tone signaling that he was addressing Armant, “Come back when you have the necessary amount tendered. If you have Izuya with you, I’m sure you’ll find me somehow.” Turning, the monk speaks, “later, I hope you will not be hexed for your irresponsibility.” With that, he would leap up and ninja vanish, seemingly at the same time, leaving Armant there alone.

Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant)   Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:52 pm

---->|"Well no she healed me in exchange for..." Armant started to explain as he turned around but quickly realized the monk was leaving. "Wait.. Let me find Izuya." No use he was talking to himself. "Why does everyone insist on leaving the human alone in the hell forrest?" he joked with himself. "Well now what?" he says aloud as if he was hoping someone would answer for him. Knowing this was silly because he was alone Armant turned in the direction he had come from. "Need to find Izuya." It wasn't long before he picked up the old trail he branched of off in the first place. "Now this should talk me back to the ladys house. Maybe I'll run into Izuya along the way. If not maybe I can explain everything to her." Armant kept the knife in his hand at the ready and preceeded to backtrack to the ladies hut.|<----
153/5639
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant)   Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Izuya appears behind Armant with his back almost touching the other’s as he answers as if having been there just before he would start to move in search of him groaning, “I know…” He gives an elongated sight with his fingers to the temple of his head as he shakes it slightly from side to side, “what a situation this is. I thought a drunk would at least have money to buy beer with. A mere $1000 shouldn’t be that much to part with.” He said this, of course, with no intention of giving up the money himself; Izuya knew himself to be a bit of a miser when it came to monetary funds. Turning around flamboyantly, he composes, “I guess we’ll just have to find a way for you to earn $1000 real quick and maybe we can catch Hembree once more before the night’s over.” As if realizing something, he perks up, “oh!” Looking to Armant, he grins, “sorry, I don’t get along well with people like him. It’s hard to talk to people who do not listen to reason… or who have too much of their own… maybe that is why he doesn’t like me either?” He folds his arms at his chest and murmurs, “or it could have something to do with ‘that incident.’…”

Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant)   Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:40 pm

---->|The sound of Izuyas voice startles Armant. He turns around to face him. "Money for beer? Who spends $1000 on beer? You must be crazy" He watches Izuya but on his little show. Patiently he listens and at the first chance to talk he goes to speak but then a question comes to mind "Wait... that incident?" Armant walk up to Izuya "How are we going to earn $1000 in the woods?" He asks spinning around to add dramatic flair not to be out done by Izuya. "Were out here all alone in the middle of a forest. Not to mention $1000 is almost my whole paycheck." Armant continues to ramble like this and then that woman flashes in his head again. "The past.... past... past..." The words echo in his head. Annoyed he ignores her this time and chalks it up to him going crazy.|<----
143/5782
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant)   Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:45 pm

“The past!” Izuya bursts out randomly. His voice lowers into one of insightfulness as he comments, “yes… how will we make the money out here indeed? In the woods? Middle of the night? Impossible.” He turns to the side, “we will go to where the money is and return. Though the witch is powerful, her magic cannot cross bounds.” He turns to the other side and continues, “though I will not allow you to break your promise either.” He turns straight to Armant and begins walking towards him slowly as he announces, “yes! And this is how this night shall end!” He uses the power of influence to bind Armant’s body in place as he approaches him and drapes his arms about his shoulders looking deeply into his eyes. “I will never forget you,” he says as a sparking line of light begins to form a circle on the ground about them. A column of light lifts up from the ground and suddenly everything goes white. Izuya’s final words are, “1000 dollars or 1000 Shinny, it matters not. Money is money…”

Exit RP; Armant gets my WC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant)   Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not too Deep in the Deep (Armant)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2