Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

September OOC Thread!

Go down 
+6
Psi Prince
Kaguyalover
aѕceпxion
Jherit
Antifreke
ShinTre_Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

September OOC Thread! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Antifreke wrote:
wait, isnt it time for a September OOC thread? Its almost FALL!
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Psi, what do you think of Code Geass so far?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:37 pm

What does that have to do with my reply? I'm watching an episode now before I leave back out.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Shima = MY ISLAND. GET OFF OF IT. Just Kidding.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:47 pm

I really like that system for expansion, and it really supports member interaction on a larger scale.

Code Geass was a solid series, I approve with an 8/10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Rep! : 37

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:49 pm

welp back to my rounds. Just stopped to put in my two cents worth (which really isn't worth even that much according to some people.) See ya'll at lunch. (11pm eastern)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:50 pm

thats your lunch? Which hawaiian island are you on?
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:51 pm

What else else would you call the mealtime of someone pulling a shift 7pm-7am? Dinfast? (dinner+ breakfast?)
Back to top Go down
blank
blank

Number of posts : 68
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:30 pm

this is regarding to the conversation of Code geass, the anime ending of code geass was HORRIBLE! what the hell kind of ending was that to end the show?! did he live or die. although it wasnt a bad show, i enjoyed how they kept it realistic on how actual people would react in a situations like that. also it was a really pervy show, just wanted to put that out there >_> seen the show not to long ago and just wanted to put it out and say it.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:51 pm

A good number of anime's end with that style for god knows what reason. It seems like the studio's just like to fuck with their fan base for ambiguous reasons. They reject the seemingly western notion of a true ending with the "maybe it ended this way" style they've seemed to develop in several well known series.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Where's that article where the producers came out and said, "He's dead. He's fucking dead. STOP WHORING THE CHARACTER ALREADY!" because that was full of lulz.
Back to top Go down
blank
blank

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:59 pm

i like my happy endings! the end of code geass really did make me angry lol i was really in a bad mood after that anime, i went on a marathon on watching code geass and when it just ended like that i regretted it!

you can never beat the true best anime EVER dragon ball z :)

p.s im watching a anime now called 'HELLSING' and you know your priest guy Alexander Anderson im really tempted to creating a character of him XD lol that guy is awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:10 pm

NVM
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Kazakura, it would have been probably about 5 minutes or so. You probably just missed us, though at that height you might be able to see us in the distance. Still, twiddling may be needed since it allows +1 to LUC.

:/ DBZ. Kai should have come out originally so those who watched the entire thing did not have to suffer through the filler.

Hellsing was decent, IMO. The priest was one of the better characters in the series.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:21 pm

twiddling done. PB&J the lunch of champion secruity guards. Or at least the ones that dont want the crap out of the vending machines.
Back to top Go down
blank
blank

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:22 pm

well i like the character and i may go as far as put a Alexander Anderson sig on mt profile
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:26 pm

I dont want to go back to sitting the office. Crying or Very sad I want to stay here. There's a tv in here. (hey it is dish network)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Don't go.
Do it.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:34 pm

I have to go back to work (posted) even though I am the only one here, I have to do my job and watch the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:35 pm

I'll be back in another hour to check back. But have fun.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 am

teh shin has arrived!
competition's heating up in the 4th quarter

1 Antifreke 948
2 escalation 923
3 Kaguyalover 902
4 Psi Prince 478
5 ShinTre_Admin 246
6 Kazakura 122
7 Jherit 114
8 Skiou 104
9 ero 66
10 Kiun 57
11 blank 50
12 Surreal SaDiablo 35
13 GUCCI 3
14 Akechi 2
15 Datorru 2
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 am

wow I'm actually up there.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:07 am

Now to beat out that Shin guy
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:33 am

lol! wow, u are #6... um... what's that, 2 days worth of posting? good job
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:18 pm

it is getting close.. and that makes me hungry.. time for a 5 cheese grilled cheese
Back to top Go down
blank
blank

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:29 pm

O_o I'm in the competition as well?! Boyha
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:47 pm

I even slowed down, and havent rp'd in two days.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Psi Prince wrote:
Kyro: How is Shima's trade capacity? I would think that if Shima has a large marketplace/bazaar then both of our "merchant guilds" (and Ash's as well once he's really up and running) can meet there and start trading with one another. I would think that trade between "member nations" could provide some sort of bonus the more you trade with one another. Since it's harder to interact between two members than to pop out a quick 500 word solo to trade with NPCs.

As for the worker program, I really like it b/c it was something that I was thinking about doing with Ash's village to help him build quicker. The easiest way to handle it would be like so I would think:

You want a Manor built, but you can't have your carpenters stop working in order to build the Manor, so you hire me. I have 500 Carpenters so it'll take me 3 days. So I say, "It'll be 5000 for the materials and another 1500 for my workers' labor (1 per day per worker). It'll be done in 3 days." Obviously, the labor fee will be negotiated, but this would be an example.

Whatcha think?

Shima wrote:
Shima (U9)
The isolated island. In the midst of a large lake lays an island paradise that is home to the Lin Kuei Clan. An isolated and secretive clan. The village itself is surrounded by low stone wall and the houses are made from wood and stone. Only one of the buildings is two floors high. The clan elder, Kano Lin Kuei, and his family live here. An invisible enchanted stone bridge connects the island to the mainland. The Ancient Temple of Time is located on the western end of the island. This temple is made from stone and well kept and cared for by the resident High Priestess.
Due to the fact that it is an isolated island, I would guess that they create everything they need internally with little to no outside trade. If they did have outside trade, it would probably be with choice wandering traders away from the actual village. I doubt highly that they hare a large bazaar or merchant guilds.

If there is a worker program, then it should work in a manner where you cannot do a 'building' RP in the same day as the person who's borrowing your workers; that way you won't be double working the same workers. Say I have 100 lumberjacks and I loan you 100 lumberjacks. You should be able to gain 100 wood for that day, but I should have to wait until the lumberjacks I loaned you returned; i.e. the next day IRL. Thus, yes, some type of compensation should probably be tendered in such a transaction.
Back to top Go down
blank
blank

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Any suggestions on how about a character will go about getting possessed? trying to think of a scenario of which my character will become possessed and im not to entirely sure how the operation works :s
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:40 pm

What possession are you trying to do?
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male
Number of posts : 197
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Aww I dissappear for a day or two and Im knocked from 6th <.< alright thats it haha. I want a top 5 damn it!!
Back to top Go down
blank
blank

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Going to get that tree hugging guardian possession XD, ''Naqual'' it sounded pretty cool :) lol im not sure how to go about it and make sense of it. Does my character just decide to take a dander in the forest and wham bam thank you mam hes possessed?

Well heres the idea that i got for my character to getting possessed, he walking home, decides to take a short cut, gets lost, gets hungry and can do with some kfc and he stumbles upon some sketchy dudes doing some ceremony are other to attract a spirit to make themselves stronger however my character gets caught up in the scene, interrupts them and in the process manages to get his self possessed.

well thats my idea, what do yis think? make sense? m024
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:16 pm

You wan do a variety of things really, anything that would seem the most likely what would occur to your character.

You can have it so that the character knew of the Naqual thing or that it runs in the family and take a 'spirit quest' to finding your self and end up getting possessed, someone forcing it upon you or you forcing it upon your self through some magic summmoning thing.

But hey you can run with your idea, sounds pretty good to make it work.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Honestly, you don't even have to start in the forest. The spirit onugi could be seeking out a suitable host and having not found one in the forest dwellers moved on to the city dwellers. Finds you, bonds with you (this can be done in several ways for several reasons) and after you become a Naqual, you find yourself drawn to the forest and nature.

Your scenario can work as well. It's all a matter of how you write it. Heck, you can even do mistaken identity where they're waiting on the "sacrifice" for the spirit and think that you're it. You just want directions and food and they just want your soul!

Whatever animal form you want to become for your beast form, you could find a wounded one and help nurse it back to health. It could be a forest yokai that transfers its spirit onto you and that way as you slowly develop these abilities that put you more and more in tune with the spirit and nature.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Fuck... I went back to watch Code Geass S1... now I have to watch R2 over again.
Back to top Go down
blank
blank

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 pm

great ideas Very Happy although psi just gave me this crazy idea of a scenario XD lol do you think a character could get possessed by eating something, thought it was a bit out of date but it actually turned out to be a spirit and now thev just became possessed. XD its a crazy idea i know but its something different LOL but im not going to let my character get possessed this way lol

i like the mistaken identity, something wacky like that would happen to a clutsy fool like my character :)

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:40 pm

OMG!!! Code Geass!!! My favorite show ever. mustve watched it like 12 times now. Thats both seasons all the way through.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:42 pm

I did that with School Days.
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Um this might be a bad question and hopefully you opinion of me doesnt suffer but what is school days?
Back to top Go down
blank
blank

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:00 pm

yea, im in the same boat XD no idea what school days is but i have immunity Very Happy im the newbie so dont judge me
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Hey it still says newbie under my name too so I should be covered aswell Razz
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:40 pm

-yawn-
im back again.. and ready to get this shit going.. TRE! SITE EVENT!?!?!?!

#include < siteevent.h>
#include < beer.h>
#include < stripper.h>

Last edited by Antifreke on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:44 pm

We need a reason to abandon hell.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:47 pm

yea.. we kick his ass, the pillars arent home right now, and we return to the past?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Or Domen has to use the restroom.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:51 pm

we are in the forest, find a tree.
Back to top Go down
blank
blank

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:00 pm

updating your profile thing was confusing as hell XD lol would anyone mind just checking it to see if i done it correctly?

https://wotr.rpg-board.net/update-your-bio-f75/ashido-kugashira-t1978.htm

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:07 pm

looks fine to me. good job. the others can be picky about it.
Back to top Go down
blank
blank

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:12 pm

ah thank fook for that XD lol thought i messed it up m020

ah well now that sorted out, time to spend some TEXP Very Happy thanks
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:40 pm

good luck with all of that. If you have questions on how things work, or tech strategies, hit any of us up. we can get pretty creative with all of that.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:13 am

So, I just read chapter 81 of Veritas, and its the end of the first part.
If you haven't read it, I definitely recommend it. It, in all honesty, is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:14 am

I start work tomorrow, so I won't be on until like 6:30 PST. Thursdays, you can generally expect me gone all day b/c that's my clubbing day. Not like it helps anyone, but I'll still generally be on late night like now since I don't have to be at work until 8:45-9 AM. Just wanted to give a heads up for those in/getting into RPs with me. :)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:25 am

so, you wont be on until like midnight here..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September OOC Thread!   September OOC Thread! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

September OOC Thread!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next