Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)

Go down 
+7
Antifreke
Tsukai
Blue
Kaguyalover
aѕceпxion
Rei
ShinTre_Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Interaction
Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)

--------------------------

** Bonus objectives end.
** Second Wind: all members regain their stamina/HP back for Phase II

Summary Of Events:

--

Rayje hovers in the sky. She watches the bulk of the massive sea of physical and ethereal spirits reaching the city gates. She looks to Tiamat.

“I will go to set it up. I’ll let you handle things here.”

Tiamat fans herself with her folding fan and smiles.

“Okay, have a pleasant time.”

Rayje turns.

“Yeah right. Well… I’m gone.”

Rayje flies off.

--

The Sacred Hunters are set in their position on the buildings near the city border. They stand on the rooftops with their hands held together. Jin Zasyn sits in the center of a rooftop with his legs crossed and concentrating. They chant as a group. Their chanting echoes in the air. Energy sparks and starts to grow around a portion of the spirits about a block in size. A glowing alchemy grid forms on the ground that the spirits cross over about a block in radius. The sphere grid glows brighter and the spirits in the barrier are captured. Light particles float up slowly and then start rushing. The entire wide area is purified and the spirits caught are completely evaporated. It creates a big hole in the sea of spirits, but spirits fill in the area like water. Jin Zasyn breaths hard. One of his guards gives the report.

“It was barely effective, Elder Zasyn!”

“It doesn’t matter, we will keep doing it. Everyone concentrate… again.”

The chanting restarts. Tiamat watches the attack happen again. The column of light is large enough to be seen from the other side of the city and parts the clouds.

“Well… I can’t have them doing that, now can I?”

--

The Sacred Hunters are not able to keep sprits from getting into the city. They flood into the Lower Commons and do not discriminate with targets. Apartments are blasted with energy and elemental attacks, cars are turned over and set on fire, and people who haven’t evacuated (probably the homeless) attacked, killed, eaten, raped, etc. The demon army razes the city as they move and try to level EVERYTHING in their path. Some demons center on certain areas and look like they are digging.

--

Division 12 meets up at the rally point. The bulk of their forces are there. The new aerial drones reach the city border. They get return the visual feed of the Sea of Spirits to the control center. They keep higher in the sky this time. The crews in East City finish up the final preparation on the WADB. The mechanical weapon sits on the back of an 18-wheeler trailer truck. Steam floats around the weapon. The controller contacts Commissioner Jyn.

“Our Division 12 forces are in place at the SW rally point. The enemy has breached the city gates. WABD is powered up and ready to go. Going hot… it’s ready to fire on your order.”

--

The Leviathan lands on a rooftop near Sanzo, Domen and Ingel. He folds his arms and watches them. He drops a silver orb about the size of a baseball down into the center of the area. It rapidly expands when it touches the ground and covers the ground with ice. The ice forms a large barrier three blocks wide and high. It cuts them off from the rest of the city in this bubble of ice. A huge dragon pattern can be seen on the ice dome from a long distance away. A massive ice dragon head coils from the ice wall and wraps around the building that The Leviathan is standing on. The head stops right next to The Leviathan and glares at Sanzo and Domen. The Leviathan looks emotionless and doesn’t speak.

No posting rules
Post locations
Let’s get it, rules as we go xD

NPC Pictures:
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:34 pm

The girl's call wouldn't land on deaf ears. Two policemen in a van would arrive, busting down the door to the shop, their tires caked with the gore of demons they'd run through on the way there. They failed to notice the ice resurfacer on the way in, however. Okua and Grunty were both rather short and inconspicuous on the vehicle.

The authorities jumped from the clunker, guns pointed at the pack on the ground.

The dogs stopped, looked at each other, then looked at the police with their guns outside of the armored van that had provided their sole safety thus far.

"You all take the one on the left. Ok?"

"Gotcha."

They added two more shrieks to the cacophony of the night.

"Eh?" Grunty said, tilting her head sideways at her friend. "You look plenty lively to me... unless you mean you like... died and came back exactly the same. That's pretty cool, man."

Absent mindedly, she set off another bunch of lytflies in a random location. "Usually death changes people. How long ago was it?"

Grunty [4/4 Police] Min'gyons: [2/alot Civilians] || Points [63/100] G.Sta: 109/160

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran

Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 UtilityBox1-1
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 UtilityBox2

Kyouko tilts her head back, staring to the ceiling as her head gently rests against the seat.

Their vicinity gets as silent as a library at night as the northbound limo continues to drive towards their destination. The headlight's would slash at the mucilaginous darkness, illuminating their benighted route with the projection of steady light. Their arrival in East City would scarcely differentiate from the destruction plaguing the Lower Commons. Kyouko knows these streets well but they seem foreign and pulverized by the ruthless assaults of these spirits. She also notices that the streets were a lot more pristine, clearer from the legion of yokai that seemed to be inhabiting the city.

Acts of kindness will be repaid, honey. Evil will get their ugly reward.

The words of her mother stab into the dismayed lair of Kyouko's mind. Ever since that day she had followed strictly by that conduct. She was far more docile and tranquil when younger; she recalls plucking ladybugs from shrubbery and foliage for good luck. Dropping pennies into wells, even spotting praying mantis as an indication of a good omen. To this day she abides by this. She believes that this evil will only get one reward that they may not like.

Mommy, how come you took that sort of job? Isn't it dangerous?

Well honey, is because I want to protect people, and what's important to me. Like you. She responds while patting Kyouko's scraped knees with a cheap disinfectant. There were things in her life she regretted. Kyouko still wishes to repay that kindness that had been delivered to her. She believes today is the day where she will be able to return the favour of protection. Her mind wanders. She thinks that it can amend the sins caused by both force and the unwanted onugi within her.

"Slow down a bit when you get to a sidewalk so we can search from this point of view."

Unbeknownst to the others Kyouko was planning something. Every little minor thought within the mind had been worth certain values and where being calculated. These patterns were in linguistics that only she could interpret. She notes the route they're taking. The amount of people here. Their current mannerisms. Voice, name, the rate which their respiratory system produces breaths. And lastly, she notes everything that they're doing currently and the atmosphere she is in. This familiarization enables her to detect any shift in their mundane patterns and tell when they may rebut in her current plan of rescue.

Her attention darts towards the window as another explosion rattles the interior of the car like a broken air conditioning unit. She stabilizes herself, keeping her fierce expression to signify she has gone unfazed by the calamity.

Hang on, we're almost there...

Spells/Actions: none.
Stamina: 100
Health: 100
Kill Count: 20.
W/C: 470/2257.
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 UtilityBox4
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Site Interaction

** Bonus objectives end.

”catchup”:
”Bonus Achievements”:

--

Battle hits with strong force on all fronts. The bulk of the first wave hits the Division and legions of spirits rush in. Flying spirits travel over the range of the ground units and rush those on the rooftop. They try to use magic attacks on the people on the roofs, it only works against buildings over 2 blocks high ((didn’t feel like trying to convert that to stories xD)). Snipers do their best to keep up with the air units. RPG rounds explode in the Sea of Spirits. Large spirits shake the ground getting closer.

Three 2 story armored behemoth ((why NOT rip off ff?!)) rumble down the center of the Division’s center defense. It steps over and on smaller demons in its way. They run through gunfire protected by demonic armor and thick skin. One of them bashes head first into a platoon. He breaks through the barrier and smaller demons rush in to attack the members of the Division inside. Another one rushes where JYN and IZUMI are. It stands on its hind legs and then slams down onto the barrier. It growls as it slams its horn into the barrier and starts to rip it.

Gunfire comes from another part of the Lower Commons. The Yakuza forces fight against the spirits that near their turf. Zun Mei even fights and takes out enemies easily with her katana. Rubia and Vass form a circle with her and fight on a front by themselves, but they are horribly outnumbered with no end in sight.

--

((@ ash: Thx for pointing that out! My bad xD On the micro: I’ma play it so that there’s not enough time in that block to get off that attack. Especially if you dun state/reference having it ready before hand. The tech ain’t passive. If it got off when someone touches u w/no delay, it might as well be xD. I’ma ignore/negate the kick off since I’m not going back to have him react to it… and it’d be an auto if the crit was used with the kick instead of the block skin contact, etc.))

Domen gets free of the Ice Dragon’s grasp. The Ice Dragon continues to the ground, but it doesn’t impact with the ground, it goes into the layer of ice on the ground and comes up around The Leviathan and coils around him at the last minute as the lyteflies explode. The lyteflies destroys the Ice Dragon’s and its body shatters again. The explosion from the lyteflies affects the shot from Ingel so the shot hits The Leviathan in the arm before the dust settles all the way. He steps back and holds his arm. He needed to regain the stamina and damage he took.

“Tsk.”

The Leviathan sinks into the ice on the ground and vanishes {ROTID Retreat}. The area inside of the ice decreases in temperature. It gets cold to the point that vapor comes in the air instead of breath. The ice dome radiates brightly and suddenly jagged rocks of hail chaotically rush in all directions inside of the ice sphere filling the entire radius {Hayl Storym, Fierce}. The attack lasts for a full minute before it stops.

--

Imorte and Krys walk through the destroyed area of the City Metro with Marcos. The three blocks that were destroyed was really messed up. Smoke lifts up from the charred ground. Marcos summons more troops of his demonic samurai warriors. They run ahead to the unaffected parts of the city. Imorte talks as they walk.

“Where do you suppose they keep the thing that keeps the barrier up?”

Marcos answers.

“I have no idea.”

Krys makes a suggestion.

“Maybe it’s at the headquarters of the human’s anti spirit force.”

She points to the large Division 12 HQ in the middle of City Metro.

“Oh yeah… maybe… Okay, then let’s go there.”

No posting rules
Post locations
Hectic day @ work, sry if I left something out, if i did PM me and i'll add it next post

NPC Pictures:
cheers
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male
Number of posts : 367
Rep! : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Okua_tb2_1
A chuckle bridged the gap between Grunty’s comment and his following response. “Heh…yeah, I got that feeling. It was after runnin’ in t’you again a ways back. Wasn’t willin’ t’let go, so I fought hard to remain just who I was before.” He paused as a flux of smile and smirk etched itself across his face. A brief, self-ridiculing laughter acted as an introduction to the continuation of his response. “Yer the only thing I remember. Guess I did a pretty shitty job breakin’ outta that crazy-ass life, death cycle biz. Enough about me. Besides that, things’ve been borin’ until all Hell broke lose up here. What’s been goin’ on with you?” Truly, it was impressive how the two of them were hardly bothered by the destruction raining down all around them.

Interactions: Grunty
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Okua_tb2_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:14 am

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Domenmenbio_01

To my dismay, the dragon actually travels through the ice below me and reappears about my nemesis, protecting it from yet another area of effect attack. Since the ground was frozen, I didn’t think there would be much dust kicked up, but in the misty debris, I am able to see that oddly enough, it was the human’s device and his attack that seemed to wound this opponent. Before I am able to launch an attack, he vanishes before us and sinks into the ice below, much like the dragon had. My mind starts to register what was going on around me. As it would seem, he and his dragon summon were both able to travel through this ice. My new objective becomes to destroy this orb around me, though the task would be daunting indeed. Everything gets a bit cooler as I realize what was coming; something like this had happened last time. With a frown, I lower my body and my golem minions form around me and create a stone barrier about my body. I knew my body was weakened and my energy seemed not to be as high as it normally should be; I would have to be more smart than arrogant in this battle, though the thought was disgraceful. The hail storm inevitably comes and bashes and assaults my summons on all sides before eventually stops. The golems fall to the side, wounded and recomposing as I stand up and look about me; I did not see my enemy.

46 / 180 Sta
105 / 180 HP

253 / 1243 | 4
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 am

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Asatb_01
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)...

It is confirmed that I was in the right place when I saw a huge… I mean huge explosion of something occur which resulted in something made out of ice shattering and falling to the ground. For the moment I am able to see him, I recognize the guy as the demon who my master had defeated. With my thoughts on Ashram, I did not see him anywhere around this battle. I did see the two demons from before and there seemed to be a guy behind a vehicle. My teeth grit as I attempt to gather my steel to enter into the battle myself; I couldn’t do all the cool things my master could, and I might not be ready, but I would help out as best I could! Just as I get myself ready to go into the battle, I notice my breath pushing out, causing a vapor in the air. My body freezes for that instant as I remember what happened last time; the technique that had me to leap into a dumpster for safety was about to occur again. “Shit…” I curse before turning and breaking for the closet building in sight. Reaching the storefront, I leap in a shoulder bash through the window, hit the ground and roll, before taking cover behind the store’s counter. I can feel the effect of the attack that seemed to attack everywhere, even within portions of the store. After a minute or so, it seemed to stop. With a frown, I slowly stand up from behind the counter. It’s then that I notice a small… fairy? He flies past me, ignoring me almost as if I were the spirit, as he toted a bottled water out of the storefront and towards the battle grounds. Knowing I couldn’t stay in here myself, I walk out towards the window I had come through, rubbing my shoulder as I went to go check and see if it were safe.

HP: 100/100%
Sta: 90/100%

327 / 1685 | 4
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:39 pm

It seemed that the girl would not respond right away, but I had little time to waste. I would start to change anyway, though she was being slowly let down as I would form into my human appearance, grasping her in one arm and my fan in the other. I would calmly let her down and then looked over towards the annoying forces that were rumbling and destroying the spirits that assaulted them like crazed monkey fodder. Or like the starved demons I'd sicked on my older siblings. Thinking of that made me hungry, but with this little girl around me, I knew that I had to be careful with what I did- that Tiamat seemed to be rather attached to the child, as she had not attacked her in any way. I would have sighed, but not with the girl with me. I would start walking, but I would allow her to hang onto my hand or whatever it was she would do as I walked along, watching the events unfold. I really did dislike watching our armies be so easily... dismembered. Ah, well, I had just came here to enjoy myself anyway.

Stamina: 48% + 5% = 53%

Harbinger of Death! Points: 15/100
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female
Number of posts : 76
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Seven giggles and he does a big attack that comes form the ground and kills things. She squeals happy because she likes chaos because it is fun to her. He asks her to get off and she says 'okay' because he is nice and he turns from a dragon into a man again and she brushes out her dress. She looks up and grabs his shirt when he walk off and walks with him because her mommy told her to be careful, but this was boring. "There's nothing but buildings here..." She smiles and looks up to him. "Hey, you ride me! I can get big!" She shines brightly and her body turns into a large furry doggy creature with a skull mask and many tails. She is very big in this form. She looks at some samurais that are trying to run away and barks at then but her voice turns into a sonic blade that cuts them in half.

Sonicblayde
TEXP: 5
Creates a large blade of sound, the size of a normal human, that travels through air to a target.
Effect: damage is High
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 pm

I would allow her what she wanted, besides, it wasn't slowing me down. But she had the idea to attack and kill as well, but in her own form. She changed into a giant canine, with many tails. I would smile lightly and fly up to land on her back as I watched her attack, a small chuckle sliding from my lips. My, how very interesting, I'd have thought that Tiamat's child would have been a dragon of some kind.

I would further observe her kill some men that had tried to run away- how foolish they were, and they paid with their very lives, to which I would chuckle again. It was like a game to the child, so I suppose that I would join in with her again. I wasn't expending as much energy anymore, so I would wave my hand to the side as I chanted with a smirk on my face as I would ride atop SeVen.

"Skies raise with darkness and strike down the run aways."

Four policemen had came out, but after seeing SeVen transform, they had screamed and ran, dropping their guns. Too bad form they, that they would not be getting away. Yes, within forty feet around the officers [Dark Skies] would slam into the area, causing a massive crater to be formed after three were killed by small lightning bolts, the forth killed by the large bolt and decorating the bodies.

"Run aways are no fun... by the way, my name is Shiyan. What is your's?"

Harbinger of Death! Points: 27/100
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:37 pm

My sight would seemed glazed over as I wondered about everyone here- Nagi, the being that seemed to be a vaspire that used shadow magic, and someone that Kyouko had known. I wondered what she thought about him, since she had slapped his ass earlier. Did our earlier conversation earlier have no meaning, then? I thought I knew plenty about Kyouko, but maybe not. Kyouko seemed very nice and kind, but had displayed a vicious ability to kill, something I would rather have had Ryota do. And then the little green being. I was curious as to what he was going to be doing for us.

I would look out the window after a moment of looking between the two. Perhaps I felt a bit jealous that Nagi might know more about Kyouko then me. I would look down at my lap as I thought maybe I was being too uptight as well. too many things to think about, today. The spirit invasion, the take over of man kind. We would never relent, I knew that no human alive would just lay there. Even babies would protest by crying and screaming in a flurry of kicks and baby waste.

Hyaica would ajust her cloths so that if she needed to move, then she would be able to do so with ease. Yes, it was best if she kept her options open: fighting against these spirits was rather annoying, and even the possessed- bashing in skulls, after all, was something that she sensed Sakura was very much against.

Words: 1,571
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Rep! : 61

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:37 pm

The vixen smiled, flattered somewhat at the idea of being remembered. Honestly, her identity crisis put her in a position of insecurity. Her entire gang except for perhaps Kyouko vanished some time ago or died, she found herself completely bored with illicit trade, and as an immortal, she didn't even have issues of leaving a legacy to worry about.

But for someone to remember her, after all of this time-- well, she was flattered. That would suffice. She'd want to make sure this person who provided her such a nice feeling, even if it was a relatively small thing, would be protected from pain in the future.

Another blast transpired. She yawned and leaned her paw onto the machine's stick shift. It sputtered forward, vomiting ice as it went. "Ah, same ole same ole. Figured I'd hang up my drug trading hat. Got a bird," she indicated the avian brooding on the gas pedal with a tilt of her head. "You ever been to the past realm?"

Points [63/100] G.Sta: 114/160

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Izumi_01
Monsters falling down and the bigger one's starting to come up a bit quicker now, the one that caught eye to her the most was the large one that came toward's them and rose up onto it's hind leg's and smashed down onto their barrier. The barrier held back but from the look's of thing's it wasn't going to hold for much longer. "We gotta move!" She said as she began to move back firing at the underside of the behemoth. With such a large target it was hard to hit especially since she was mostly under the thing. Unlocking an entire clip into the underside of the beast she was moving back as she reloaded another clip into her pistol and continued to fire at the beast.

-Word count: 128 | 700
Kill count: 1
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:34 pm

So, it appeared the time for her drug-related shenanigans had come to an end. He felt somewhat bad for not having aided her in those pursuits. He could have sworn he said he was going to – or did he? It was difficult to recall. Her question drew his eyes ajar before they were placed upon the yokai once more. He had yet to discard his relaxed, curled position, however. “The Past Realm?” Okua repeated. He thought momentarily. “Hm. Not that I can recall. The name doesn’t ring a bell.”

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:42 pm

She shifted a bit, kneading the cushion, seeming to grow bored. "Pretty amazin place. I gotta take you there. You know what's goin on, though?"

She cast a bored glance around, finally seeming to fully comprehend that they were sputtering through some sort of a war zone.

Rather, it took something rather drastic to shake her from her outright apathy. A two story beast trampled their much-hated enemies, Division 12.

Grunty couldn't recall seeing such a large, powerful beast in such a long time. Then again, she'd remained out of spiritual affairs for quite awhile. She cut the engine of the Zamboni, though its rumble was nothing compared to the noise of the beast flinging dozens of humans left and right with every swing of its head and roaring and stomping on tanks like the antagonist in some old Japanese movie. "Uhh... the fuck is that?"

Points [63/100] G.Sta: 114/160

Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:03 pm

A hint of a begrimed, impish smirk surfaced at the mention of showing this place to him. Of course, the transition from one topic to the other was as swift and seamless as always. It certainly was difficult to ignore the titanic creature laying waste to a number of humans and buildings alike. The soundings and Grunty’s surprisal proved enough to bring him fleetly to his fours. A few hops placed him upon a section of the now immobile vehicle that would allow for a better look – even though it was nigh impossible to miss. “Woah, that’s one big...Yokai? I don’t recall seein’ any that big. Hope its on our side.” A brief pause came about as he remembered her inquiry. A skimpy portion of his attention was lent to her once more, although the majority remained upon the rampaging spirit. “I just came along for the ride. Asked where everyone was runnin’ to. Got nothin’ much in terms of a reply. Just kinda, ‘We’re gonna go stomp the humans!’ and whatnot. I didn’t mind the thought, but it’s a shame I’m havin’ trouble even syncin’ with this realm.”

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Pbhead

There was a sense of satisfaction as the dragon burst into the ice, broken from my technique. Now, Both of us had been able to take that thing down. Now, if only we could make it stay down. I sighed, rather angrily, knowing that this was going to be a huge game of cat and mouse. With the enemy disappearing from sight, I turned halfway to the dome. I had been in this position once before, and slightly remembered a bit of an all out attack on both of us. Perturbed that the stupid human was interfering, I almost wanted to send a bolt his way to keep him out of the way. Drawing my arms up into my body, I curled my legs up to minimize my body size. The ice balls, and hail came across my body from all sides, striking my body. It stung, a lot. I could feel it everywhere, and the only thing I could think of was.. “man, it would be nice to have some of those little annoying golems to take care of this..”, but I digress..
With the onslaught ending, I would lower my legs out, keeping a steady watch around the area. This thing had to be blasted and fast. I didn’t even want to know what would happen if we let him get away twice. The thought of that was unforgiveable, and I knew that there may be a huge problem for both here, and the heavens if we failed.

Tech :
Notes : Fighting Leviathan ...
HP : 135/180 | Stamina : 98/180
Words : 5 | 250/1255
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Jynbanner_01
... Time: Day
... Location: Future Realm, SW Front Line

I started to realize immediately that the deciding factor of this battle would be just how much endurance and ammo the Division had. I was confident in the fact that we held the high ground, and due to their smaller size, the frontal units really did not give a good representation of the bulk of the battle, though it comes. Calling over the COM, I give the observational droids permission to open fire and assist the snipers so that there would be some back up in the air; I did remember hearing that they were armed aerial drones. I felt they would have a better chance at attacking and evading in order to draw the attention to them to help protect human lives; the snipers were really the main offensive force against the aerial threats.

The scene is that of chaos as flashes of light emanate from gun muzzles, red and orange hues burst from RPG blasts and attempted magic attacks add light and color to the almost night time conditions. My guns are up and firing, but my attention catches something large approaching at a high rate of speed and my stomach turns slightly as I catch first sight of the behemoth. I knew rationally not to be awe stricken by it, since it would be only one of hundreds of large creatures that would be attacking us. Unluckily, bullets seemed to be very ineffective on it. I attempt to shoot at it and am forced to reload my clip as it bounds towards us and smashes into our localized barrier. I hear mixtures of “oh fuck” and “shiiiit” as Tapp tears into its under belly with his assault rifle with almost no results. The large beast gnashes and gets a horn to pierce the barrier; Michael calls out from the Enforcer, “the barrier’s not going to hold!” Izumi’s voice registers from my side as well; she was right, we had to move, but if the barrier were to fail, then we would be overrun by smaller demons. I grit my teeth in that moment as I hear a voice in my head; the dragon’s fang speaks in a condescending tone, “how unfortunate for these humans that they follow you.” The words annoy me into action as I knew I didn’t have time to equip my pistol; I simply had to move. My dual pistols dissolve into liquid black ink that rushes up my arm and back into position where the tattoo marks are on my upper arm. Tapping into the energy of the dragon spirit within me, my body vanishes in a cascading of sakura petals (Haku) and I appear on top of the behemoth holding onto its armor. Like hell was I about to allow our position to be compromised. My hand rips a grenade from my belt bringing it to my mouth as I rip the pin out with my teeth, stuffing it into the creature’s armor behind its neck and sliding down his body partially hoping that the armor would protect me from the blast. I didn’t think it wise to jump off into the sea of demons beneath me; I would remain on the high ground, even if it were a behemoth corpse.

538 / 2070 | 4
Grenades used: 1/4
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Domenmenbio_01

Almost right after the assault stopped, I noticed something to my side as I see Paco floating up. Now was not the time to entertain him and his mere presence annoyed me, partially because he was supposed to unlock a great power within me and so far I hadn’t see much progress in that aspect. “Master,” he annoys, “I bought you something! It’s always important to stay hydrated in the middle of a good battle!” I look to the fairy out of the corner of my eyes, keeping aware of my surroundings. My body was feeling an odd sensation, which I could only assume was pain, and my techniques were failing upon the defense of this warrior. I knew there had to be some type of strategic trick to my opponent’s power; there couldn’t be this large of a gap between us. Paco reiterates with the bottle of clear liquid, which I assumed was water. Rationalizing that he only wanted to serve me, I knew the best way to get rid of him was to take this offering and send him on his way; I was a little parched. My hand swipes the bottle from him and I pull the white cap off of the top and guzzle it. A sweat drop descends the side of Paco’s head as he comments, “you’re… supposed to twist the top off, master…” After drinking the liquid, I throw it over my shoulder and look back to my surroundings. Suddenly something happens and I feel oddly revitalized. My body seems to accelerate in its ability to heal itself and my energy replenishes a good amount. I look to the small creature as if he were an oddity; he actually did have the power to revitalize me. “That elixir… it empowers me… you’ve done well servant,” I tell him. He blinks, “Master it’s just…” He pauses and then gives a smirk and a cocky smile, “it’s nothing for me to produce fairy elixir! I am glad to serve you, my master!” With a nod, I accept this and warn for him to get back; since he had a use, he was now important and I would keep him from harm. My alertness returns to battle with my golem having had my back up to this point. I came to the conclusion that our enemy was hiding in the ice which he created. I would have him drug out of it, straggled, and laid to waste at my feet. Calling out to the ever ready to collaborate Sanzon, I order, “we will destroy this ice barrier. Ready yourself; the enemy will be dealt with afterwards.”

Due to the sheer size of the barrier, I knew I had my work cut out for me, in which case I would need a distraction. Sanzon would be busy doing my bidding and I could not count on the human. With a solemn look of determination, my eyes glow as the one of my golems are dismissed, sinking into the ground; he is recalled on the other side in a place well known to him. The golem appears in the past realm and looks around for Rei, his shadow would be spiritually connected to me... in that instant I take in a deep breath and bellow, "boy!"

547 / 1790 | 5
+20 HP, +10 Sta

56 / 180 Sta
125 / 180 HP

253 / 1243 | 4
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Reirei_01
On the other side of "Apocalypse Land", the past was just a bit more peaceful where I was. It was actually a day that I was relaxing in, with quite a bit of happiness, I might add. I'd thought that I might entertain myself later, by heading to Harlem. After all, I would be lord there some day, and under Master Domen'yun, I would also be nobility for Domenance, but that was farther into the future of things. Not into the future I may be heading, but into a future that was likely awaiting me.

I was about to get up when something like a disembodied shout would catch my attention- the sound of my familiar summoning. The word 'boy'. I would have to speak to him about that after I gained nobility, maybe then he would finally call me Rei, or at least Yan kun or Yan san. My steps would come to the usual exit area and I would look down at the ground. A golem? I would bring out my incubus form and then form some wings, leaping down and gliding to the golem, landing and allowing the wings to leave as I raised an eyebrow, the form leaving me as well. This wasn't one of his usual summons... just that word was the normal part.

"Eh?"

I wondered about the being, so I would test something- it wasn't one that I had a real idea of what to do, and I really hoped that this would work. Since the sky was raining here as well, the sun was blocked out. I would shrug- it couldn't hurt. I would close my eyes and open them, crimson eyes staring at the golem before they closed and the golem served as my link to my master- and would shift from this realm to the future, slowly creeping up from behind him in his shadow. A word would repeat its self as I saw myself now surrounded by ice.

"Eh?"

Words: 330

HP: 120%
Stam: 110% / 140%
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Reirei_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 am

From the look's of it bullet's didn't seem to hold too much of an affect on the behemoth and a 'tch' noise came from Izumi, if only she had a close ranged weapon, she could make sure that it effected the beast. But this Myst was the annoying factor of the situation that she was in. Moving back until she stopped and noticed when Jyn had disappeared. Quickly she'd look around until his energy trail became noticed as she followed with her eyes. "JYN!" She stopped shoot rather in fear that she may end up hitting Jyn. The light wasn't too well in the dark as it would be difficult to tell what he was doing up there.

-Word count: 118 | 818
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 am

Holding my shoulder, I look outside the shop area that I had dashed into in order to escape the attack that had come. For now, it seemed safe to come out, and the fairy had made it to the large big guy without being attacked. Things really hadn’t changed much from last time; the blond and the white haired guy seemed to be in a pickle… well, one thing had changed; I wouldn’t be hiding in a dumpster during this fight. I hear the white haired man yell ‘boy’ and for a moment I thought he was talking about me. I straighten up for a moment as my hand lowers from my shoulder; the guy sounded pissed. Instead, someone seems to rise up from his shadow and stand behind him. ‘Hmm…’ I think to myself after seeing this, ‘he must be a summoner like Natsuki.’ Making up my mind to help the others, and perhaps take over the show, I jog from the area where I had sought cover and make my way towards the guy I figured to be a human. He was dressed like a cop and seemed vaguely familiar, so I would check on him before battling.

HP: 100/100%
Sta: 100/100% (+10%)

200 / 1885 | 5
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:13 pm

The onslaught would end, leaving me rather irritated at losing yet another suit to this asshole. I wondered if I could bill it to the Division 12 for saving their asses and fighting for them. It’s the least they could do since I’m not on their payroll. I shook the last bits of ice from my body, while pondering the thought of this round being weaker. For some reason, that icon that had been given to us the last time was actually working. Shaking my head, I heard something rather interesting. Domen actually had a good idea. The thought had crossed my mind that neither of us could defeat this enemy while we were attacking him one at a time. When we did it together, offset by a bit, we were able to deal him damage. I hadn’t expected him to suggest working together, but being inside of this stupid ice dome was beginning to become more of an irritation than that stupid human. There was no guarantee that he wouldn’t open fire on us as well. “Ready myself? ..” I thought. I had been ready since we first started. Anyone who is stronger than us must be dealt with swiftly. His existence could no longer be allowed. Whatever their plan was, we had a chance of ending it right here.
“Ready! Time to bring the heat!”
I kept myself there, watching that little spirit come, and disappear. I wondered what he had given to him, if anything at all. I knew water would be a great asset to me right now, but I didn’t have any.. even though there was a ton of ice around. Popsicle anyone?

Tech :
HP : 135/180 | Stamina : 103/180
Words : 6 | 258/1513
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Site Interaction

** Bonus objectives end.
** Time change to afternoon

”catchup”:
”Bonus Achievements”:

--

Inside of the Ice Dome, the fighting break doesn’t last long. Two ice dragons coil out of the sides of the ice orbs and make loud roaring noises in the distance. They rush through the buildings and streets 3 blocks away into the center area of the ice dome. They crash through a building and come from both sides. One rushes directly for Sanzo and the other rushes for Domen. They would attack like a chuu chuu with physical bashing attacks (Bash, Fierce).

--

In the City Metro, Imorte speaks.

“I’ll let you two go play. I’ll be with you in a moment.”

Kyrs turns to him and speaks.

“You’re going to go get him?”

Imorte nods.

“Chou.”

Imorte flies away from the group. Kyrs looks at Marcos. Marcos shrugs and keeps flying to the HQ. The Samurai Demon Army runs in front of Marcos and Krys. They make it out of the charred area of the city and to the area of the city that was not affected by the blast. As soon as they get within 25 yards of the unaffected area, the city defenses rip them apart. Turret guns lift from the ground and out of lamp poles. They attack without prejudice with deadly accuracy. Marcos sees his army getting tore up.

“Oh… oh that sucks ass…”

Krys watches too with her arms folded and holding the black kitty.

“Yeah…”

“Well… I guess we’ve got to blast a way to the center…”

“Yeah…”

“Summon no jutsu! *Ping*”

Marcos creates alchemy circles all around and sends streams of demonic samurai warriors into battle. They rush the turrets and attack them with energy and physical attacks. Kyrs lets her kitty go. Mr. Kibbles licks himself and then transforms into a big kitty, about the size of a van. Kyrs sends her own fire attacks to help out from afar where the turrentts couldn’t shoot her (Fyreblitz). The controller contacts Jyn and the important people to give an update.

“Very power demons are inside the barrier and making their way to HQ. Initiating home base protective measures.”

The parking lot in front of the Division 12 building opens up. Three shiny black armored/modified Z9 Copters (Destructive) rise up on a platform looking all cool and killer like. The drones that were heading to the Lower Commons redirect back to the Metro. Their weapons are armed. The Z9’s take-off and expedite, they go stealth as they fly up into the sky. Marcos and his army tear a path with 1 mile left to the HQ. The Z9’s arrive and missile fire explodes the ground and takes out groups of Samurai at once. Marcos looks around.

“Wtf and where?!”

--

The grenade takes out the armored behemoth. It falls to the side of the barrier, crushing smaller demons under it. The other squadrons ain’t that lucky tho. Another barrier/vehicle is compromised on the left side. The ranks are scattered. The front line is wavering. The right side is just as bad with three more armored behemoths rushing in and attacking. They stand up and pull large blades from their back to attack and break up units (pic). It’s pretty effective and they push the units out the way. The swords are about the size of a lamp pole and thick as a car. They stomp and slash at the Division’s front ranks. There were larger units behind them still on their way. Large several-story tall (and wide) plant yokai float over the ground spirit units. They spew (non magical) poisonous and toxic gases over the Division 12 forces to mess them up even more. Things were not looking up if they didn’t pull back. ARM-MA-GED-DON!

The Yakuza and blank wing forces are suffering heavy losses and forced to pull back. They are unable to regroup at the moment. They do guerilla warfare, and hide in the urban jungle and attack demons like that.

--

Imorte walks around the charred and destroyed area of the City Metro.

“This is convenient.”

He finds the place he’s looking for and puts his hands to the ground. A large rune a block wide glows a deep purple color. Imorte growls and pushes down harder. The glow increases in intensity.

“Break… you fucking…”

Suddenly something happens. Imorte falls back on his butt. He breathes hard and wipes his head.

“There… unsealed… I need a yogart… or a smoothie… or a cigarette!... God, that took a lot for one seal.”

The ground pulses and there is a city wide earthquake.

No posting rules
Post locations

NPC Pictures:
cheers
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 New-Nagi-TB-1
It was in the afternoon now, and they were still driving. But the destruction could be felt, seen and heard all around them. It was making Nagi twitch, and he felt it best if now was the time to take his leave. He by chance happen to look out the window into the street. He saw a few men dressed in suits, and all asian, fighting off a spirit. He shrugged his shoulders and decided that was as good a reason as any. He looked to the ladies. "Well my lovely ladies, its been a blast. But ive got places to go and all the crap. Don't follow me and umm. You all take care of yourselves, ill see you around sometime. And I expect a date when I do!" He was sure that last comment was going to be ignored, due to the current situation. He then moved over, and reached up. He flipped the switch that opened the sun roof and then climbed out. He stuck his hand in to wave bye again, then jumped off the vehicle.

He landed safely on his feet, for the car wasn't moving that fast. He then proceeded to move quickly down the alley way to get to the other street that he saw the men fighting. Once he arrived at the street he looked to his left to see that he was now behind them. The men were shooting quite insanely at the spirits, and it was obviously not working. Nagi's finder nails grew to about two feet long and he took off. With a powerful kick he jumped over the men's heads slashing a smaller demon in two. The demons stopped once they saw this, and Nagi could tell they didn't expect much opposition. "Oh come now, you didn't think it would be that easy did you?" He said to the small group of spirits in front of him. One of them roared and charged at him. It then jumped at him, its mouth open to try and tear off Nagi's face. "Simple" He said as he did an uppercut maneuver to sink his nails deep into the beasts chin. He removed his hand and the creature sank to the ground. Nagi did not give the rest of the spiritual beings time to process to fight or not. He dashed right into the group, and went tearing into them the whole time. Yelling and cursing the whole time. "Oh come on! You call yourselves spirits! I know tougher Ken dolls then you! And I mean, take your pick. There is summer fun ken." He snaps a neck. "Winter fun Ken." He lobs off a head. "I let barbie whoop my ass cause im a bitch Ken." Rips out a spine. "Are you guys listening to me? Oh, your all dead." He notices as the last spirit falls to the ground. A pile of dead creature bodies underneath his feet. "Heh, bitches." He says as he looks over to the men from before. And now that he closer he sees that they are Yakuza. "Ha! Now this is interesting. Even the gangsters are having their asses handed to them. So whats wrong boys? Get separated from the group?"

Words: 537/1146 Post: 4

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 New-Nagi-TB-3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:51 pm

While jogging towards the cop, who didn’t seem to be doing much, I notice something shift in this realm that we were in. I become alert as something warns me internally that something was about to happen (reactor). Before reaching the sports utility vehicle where the cop was, I turn and witness the demolition of a building as an ice dragon’s head comes rushing through it with the sound of roaring echoing behind it. The physical location where I was at the moment, I was closer to the blond haired guy opposed to the large guy in red, thus the dragon rushing towards Blue Eyes would be closer to me. As a reaction, my fist pulls back as I call out, “rushing phoenix of garhalla!” My body burns with energy and a column wave of fire emits with my forward thrusting punch that barrels towards the face of the ice dragon, smashing against it, hopefully enough to shatter it into pieces or at least divert its rush (Delta Roll, High Damage). With my first attack into the battle, I confirmed to myself that I would no longer sit idly on the side lines; I could do something helpful too.

HP: 100/100 %
Sta: 68/100 %

200 / 2085 | 6
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 pm

With no current need for my swords, they are discarded to the two remaining golems who would be wielding them for the time being. I hear Rei appear within my shadow and my head tilts to confirm he had come as summoned. The golem summoned in the past realm, sinks into the ground where he is dismissed and rises back up within this realm. There is a loud roaring noise and my gaze shifts to a building on my side that explodes and crumbles over itself. There is not much time to react to the dragon rushing through it to my immediate position. With a frown, my gaze is set on the rushing dragon; I stand my ground as both of the golems dash to either side to escape the clash. The newly summoned golem is too late to move and is shattered by dragon bashing through it, but slightly reducing the momentum behind his attack. Witnessing the destruction of my golem, my stance is set and right as the dragon smashes into my position, both hand reach out and grab its large jowls. The dragon’s rush pushes me back as I plant my feet, or attempt to, in the ice ground beneath me. I growl heavily as the dragon pushes me back; I use my ability to fly to add to my own attempt of a forwards momentum until my strength equals out with the strength of the dragon. I hold it at a standstill, if possible, the muscles moving beneath my skin bulking as I growl and attempt to overpower the ice creature. If its strength was reduce by running through my golem, I would emit a harsh growl as I would shift my body’s weight and fling the large ice dragon to the side and towards a large building. I would yell, "Sanzon, create thunder!"

308 / 2098 | 6

56 / 180 %Sta
125 / 180 %HP
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Jynbanner_01

It would seem that luck was on my side, and I felt the rapid decrease in altitude as the large demon whose back I was on, starts to fall towards the ground. As it falls, I brace myself, holding onto its armor. As it comes to its side on the ground, I detach myself from it, leaping onto the grounds near the barrier of our enforcer. Unluckily, its fall deposits me on the opposite side as would be optimal. I quickly move to round the beast and break for the protection of the barrier and my team. I am able to hear the news that comes in from the controller, but I find myself pretty busy at the moment as I would be attacked well before I would be able to make it the fifteen or so feet back into the protection of the barrier. It was a relatively short distance, but with the amount of enemy units mixed in and blocking my path, it seemed like the length of a football field. Reports come in from other squadrons that they were being overrun, and I could rationalize how that could be the current reality.

I am able to hear the gnarling of the beasts about me as I am attacked. One smaller type with the body portion resembling a frog leaps at me. Black liquid ink swirls from my arms into my hands in the form of my pistols as I pivot, passively feeling its presence there aided with an internal warning of “behind you” from the draconic parasite within me. As my body rotates, I fire once, taking the creature from the air to the ground. I continue my turn in time to side step a hell hound that leaps at my position. There is a large explosion as its head bursts into blood and meat, courtesy of Tedd’s sniper rifle. I knew my team had their own issues to attend to, but I was glad they took time to have my back. I feel something slash at my leg causing me to stumble back and lower my guns, firing at two smaller creatures as I attempt to lessen the distance between myself and the barrier. With the calls coming in from the other units and my lack of ability to stop and think for a moment, I give the command over my COM for the east and west flanks to pull back and reinforce the central front; the enemy was much too large to imagine surrounding.

“Tsk… this is pathetic…” the demon hosted within my body communicates displeased with my performance thus far, “ask of me, and I will allow you a portion of my power.” Firing two more shots in front of me, I decline the offer; my stomach drops as I hear a series of empty clicks from my pistols.

475 / 2545 | 5
HP: 90 / 100
Grenades used: 1/4
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:02 pm

The sound of massive demolition to the buildings was not something that would be easily ignored. Turning to the side, I would face the noise, allowing an easier reaction to the surprise that was coming. Bracing my arms, I pressed my body closer to the source of the fire, while pushing my arm out towards it. “Enlightenment of thunder and lightning, Mezzota!” A single bolt would erupt from my hand, blasting through the fire while joining it in the attack. The attack, a new form of combined firebolt, would probably be enough to slam the dragon head out of the way.
Taking my attention to the other spirit, I nodded in response. I wondered if he had the same idea I did. If that spirit was in the ice dome, and we destroyed the ice dome, there was a chance we could either lure him out, or break him with it. It was an idea worth trying. Listening to the words of lightning, I knew exactly what was required, and where this one was going. His massive dark bolts with my lightning should prove to be a devastating combination of our powers. We would have figured that out before if we hadn’t been doing our own thing. Time to party, city style.
“Hall of the Thunder King, roar!”
Outside and above the dome, the skies would darken before several bolts of lightning would soar through the sky, straight into the dome, striking it from above. Rock on.

Tech : EOTL, Strong combined [High + Fierce], Hall of the Thunder King [valley of clasm]
HP : 135/180 | Stamina : 80/180
Words : 7 | 246/1759
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:23 am

"Ah, syncing comes natural. You'll be back to yer old self in no time."

She spoke optimistically for perhaps the first time in the night as the creature continued to stomp about and roar... at least until the grenades hit its side and it hit the ground with a sickening boom. Grunty's min'gyons swarmed casually around the halted vehicle like a gathering storm of slathering beasts. "Check it out, though. I think the pigs are gonna lose out on this one, even if they did get Big Boy over there."

She grinned at the thought of taking revenge on her long-hated enemies, Division 12 and the police.

And yet, the ground continued to rumble. Her bird panicked and broke from the cover, squawking and flapping until it noticed the chaos outside of the relatively peaceful vehicle. It came to its senses and fled back beneath the carapace of the machine. Grunty held tight to where she stood as the buildings crumbled. She snarled. Though she'd become apathetic, she didn't like the idea of the city ending when she wasn't from hell. The humans, though she disliked them, were necessary to keep the realm from becoming the domain of the more chaotic demons.

Then, there was always fear of the unknown and change. At heart, maybe she still bore some mannerisms of her kamikonjou parents.

Thus, she scooted sideways and leaned up against her friend like a girl at a frightening movie, snarling all the wile as though such a sound might scare off the earthquake and general entropy of the city around her.

Points [63/100]

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Site Interaction

** Bonus objectives end.

”catchup”:
”Bonus Achievements”:

--

The Ice dragon that attacked ash is destroyed by the fire and lightning attacks. The Ice dragon that attacked Domen is thrown into a building. It dusts itself off and rises up and rushes back at him with a smashing attack (bash, fierce). Ash’s lighting attack damages the top portion of the barrier. There are a few weak spots where the attack hits, but the Ice Barrier is able to regenerate. Another dragon forms out of the side of the barrier. The barrier starts to glow and suddenly more and more Ice Dragons start to come out. All over the barrier, more and more Ice Dragons pull from the barrier. Something very strong was coming.

--

Nagi saves the black suits. When he talks to them, they look up and then run off like they are scared.

“Shit!”

“Fallback!”

The ground shakes with a small shockwave. A building behind Nagi crumbles. A large… thing bashes through it. It stands at least three stories high. It sniffs the air and looks straight at Nagi. It steps causing the ground to shake and crack making a deep 25 foot wide rut in the ground under Nagi {Earyth - Fissure}.

--

The Z9’s handle themselves pretty good fighting against Marcos and his demonic samurai warriors. The demonic samurai warriors are unable to see them due to the stealth. Because they don’t have magical energy, it is impossible to track them. The combat copters tear up the samurai army with machine gun fire and missiles while staying mobile at a very high velocity.

Kyrs stays back. She yells out to Marcos.

“Keep those things busy, I’m going to nuke the whole damn place.”

Marcos laughs while flying around and trying to fight the copters by sound.

“Yeah sure. Sounds good.”

--

The Div12 forces pull back. Men drop from the poison gases and hack and cough trying to get away. The all natural attack is very effective. The Division tries to fight back and cover while retreating back. The Sea of Spirits keep coming in pushing the Division forces back. They do not give them a chance to regroup. The large spirits crush buildings and break the road moving through the area where the Div12 forces were. The Division 12 forces are overrun.

--

Imorte seal breaking successful. He stands up and dusts off his bottom. A shadowy figure rises up from the ground. The glowing rune symbols swirl around and create flesh. His eyes glow like white orbs. He looks at Imorte.

“Good morning!”

“…”

“Still no personality after all this time, huh?”

“…”

“Sigh… I guess it can’ be helped…”

“…”

“The Leviathan? Oh, he’s been unsealed… he’s around here somewhere… feels like East City… and Rayje and Marcos are around to-… hey… where are you going?”

No posting rules
Post locations

NPC Pictures:
cheers
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:13 pm

It didn’t seem like my attack was enough; I grit my teeth knowing that the attack wasn’t delivered at full power. Though I had put my all into it, but I messed up the spell somewhere. I knew I still needed training with that technique since it wasn’t as reliable as my wind strike; still, I knew that fire was affective against ice in the teachings of my master Ashram, so I would stick with a fire offensive as long as it remained applicable.

Moving from my position, I move closer to where the others are and duck as the large ice dragon is hurled past me and into a building. “Whoa…” I murmur, almost in awe of the might of the large guy, “that was kind of awesome.” After flinging the dragon away, it seemed like it was coming back for more. Wanting to prove that I could at least take one of these out, I slide into place between the large male and the ice dragon as I cock my fist back, calling once more, “phoenix of Garhalla… take flight!” My body leans forwards during the incantation and my fist thrusts forwards followed by a column of fyre energy. The flames shoot out at full power this time (Fyrestriker, Fierce + 1), rushing towards the incoming ice dragon and compromises its rush.

HP: 100/100 %
Sta: 36/100 %

224 / 2329 | 7
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 pm

With my command after the discarding of the ice dragon, I hear the hail to the skies as projected by Sanzon. At this point, I stand still as I begin murmuring beneath my breath in a low tone. My eyes glow with a deep crimson stain and dark energy begins to build about my body. Looking forwards, I see the ice dragon rushing in towards me and both of my golems move into its path to block it, but more noticeably, a human boy intervenes and displays an impressive amount of magixal output, enough to compromise if not shatter, the ice dragon. It doesn’t take long to chant thrice (casting queue), and, as Sanzon holds his ability, I begin the process to amplify his powers in order to unleash hell. My hand slowly lifts to the sky as my body levitates, ignoring whatever dragons may be forming, and I command, “Bring forth the full wrath of Domination!”

* Offensive Collaborative Limit Technique Activated *

The already gloomy skies would be blackened just before my first invocation of Dark Skies combines with Sanzon’s Hall of the Thunder King causes the skies to explode with light, thus creating the “Dark Wing of the Thunder God” (Fierce 100 ft + Destructive 30 ft = +9). The massive radius and power of the combined attack would be again amplified by my immediate second release of Dark Skies II to create the “Black Castle of the Thunder God” (Fierce 100f + Destructive 30 ft + Destructive 30 ft = +19). I would attempt a reckless third amplification of the spell, with my final Dark Skies III that would increase the combined spell to godly proportions as birth is given to The Onyx Nation of the True and Righteous Thunder God (Fierce 100f + Destructive 30 ft + Destructive 30 ft + Destructive 30 ft = +29!), but I feel a sudden surge of pain that pulls me down and out of the ground and to one knee. My hand grips my chest and my voice growls out as the final bolt is canceled and I struggle to fight against my mortal body’s limitations. Still, with the two amplifications of the original spell, the huge output of raw power in the form of large and chaotic bolts would surely emit a light, the likes of with could not be looked upon directly by a mortals gaze. This would be something that should brighten the entire city and crash down with disastrous results. Even as weakened as I was now, I would see that Ice Dome annihilated and crumbling beneath my awesome strength.

436 / 2534 | 7
Attack on the Ice Dome: “Black Castle of the Thunder God” (Fierce 100f + Destructive 30 ft + Destructive 30 ft = +19)

00 / 180 %Sta
26 / 180 %HP
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Cascading eruptions of thunderous flame littered the side of the titanic being. Buckling beneath the merciless damage it had sustained, its descent was seemingly fated. A somewhat unnerving thought that his kind, even at its pinnacle, were easily dispatched. It had brought an expression sour, scarcely anxious. Grunty’s words were titillating, but ostensibly failed to bring about a suiting reaction upon Okua’s part. A winged creature had caught his eye momentarily as a quake rinsed throughout the ground below. What it was doing here was hardly something he could discern, but it must have belonged to Grunty. All too soon had arrived the sensation of another body against his own, to which he turned with a modest amount of surprise. It waned swiftly, replaced with a characteristic, suggestive smirk. Exactly what thoughts passed the fox by was hardly known to him, but if he did not know any better, he could have sworn this situation had her worried.

“Yeah, this shit is crazy, ain’t it,” Okua began as he turned his gaze towards the encompassing chaos. “Doesn’t look like either are gonna win. I gotta be honestly, any minute I could be hit by the same things that took that other guy down and that’d be it for me…again.” He shrugged as best as a form such as his could. “But that’s fine. Least it’d be flashy, eh?”

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Black Castle of the Thunder god.. I was highly impressed with the force of the attack that came, but quickly brought my attention to the other spirit. While I was indeed tired, I had not pulled myself out like he had. With that in mind, I knew that I needed the other spirit to end up surviving this encounter, and I was not going to let that piece of shit spirit have a chance to ruin any more of my suits. I had to increase my flight as quick as possible, skidding to a stop in front of the other spirit, between him and the other human. I was happy that the human was there, but didn’t have time to acknowledge his presence. It would have been a great time for his other little friend to come back as well. My right arm would raise, while my back foot slid in a half step, almost looking like a smooth type of dance.
“Master of sky, giver of light, Scream!”
With my arm raised, I would thrust it down towards the ground. Thousands of balls of light would come in a semi circle in front of us before spreading out to the dragons. I had no idea if it was enough to take them down, but I would use every bit of energy I had to protect the other spirit. I didn’t care how many of those dragons were there, I would take out as many as I had to while Domen took time to recover his energy. With the human taking the right side, I would focus all of my strength into the center and left side. The balls of light would soar forward, releasing their electrical power at full capacity. They would spark and burst, crackling with energy to break the ice into worthless snow balls. It was dishonorable for the spirit to not fight us together.
“Rest, ill cover.”
I kept my arm up, waiting for the next round. It didn’t matter how long it would take me to stand my ground, but I wasn’t backing down. Maybe that human had a trick up his sleeve. There was also that division twelve’s car. It might have the power to protect them for a bit. I had remembered them holding out against my strength back then, so it may be a decent idea..

Tech : Scream of the lyteflies [zeta, Destructive 100 feet]
HP : 135/180 | Stamina : 63/180
Words : 8 | 401/2160
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:13 am

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 New-Nagi-TB-1
For a split second Nagi was baffled by the looks on the men's faces. He thought they were afraid of him, even though he just saved their lives. But the sudden rumbling voided this thought. He turned to see a massive creature come crashing through a building near him. He jumped back a few steps to avoid being crushed by falling rubble. The beast then only took the slightest of moments to locate Nagi. "Well arn't you a big mother fucker?" He said not backing down from the challenge. The creature then stomped down and caused a massive fissure in the ground. The shaking from the impact did not allow Nagi enough time to react. Once the hole opened up he fell into it. "Shit!" He said as he fell. But his body fell slowly as if he was weightless. His nails extended a bit and he latched on to one of the sides. His nails dragged along the wall for a bit before coming to a halt. "That bastard, trying to bury me!" He said as he took only the briefest of moments to plan his next move. "Dance with the shadow inside the shadow." He chanted as he leaped away from the wall into darkness of the shadow. But he didn't fall to his death, instead he teleported within the shadows. He reappeared in the monster's massive shadow. He didnt waste any time. His nails extended as he jumped up and landed on the beast's tail. He then ran up the tail till his was on the creature's back. "Now lets see what you taste like!" He yelled as he slammed all of his nails into the creature. The nails then broke off and his palms laid flat on the creature. He also sunk in his fangs, all of this would allow a lot of blood to gather in the one spot he was at. And he drank as fast and as hard as he could. Although it was quite foolish to think he could drink all of the blood in this enormous monster's body. Nagi had never really been one to listen to reason, nor common sense.

Actions: Floated, latched on to side, teleported (-5 stamina), Nailance + Drain + Touch of Death (60% blood Drain per post)(-25 Stamina)

Health: 100% Stamina: 70%

Words: 330/1507 - 1500 (Aribound + Touch of death) Post: 4

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 New-Nagi-TB-3
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 am

She stopped snarling, only frowned as the invisible helicopters began to shoot up the area. "Death is not the worst of evils."

To her, the prospect of reincarnating into a boring place was a scarier concept. Humans made booze and smokes and nightclubs. Demons couldn't "get their shit together" long enough for such fun, organized things. This remained a stereotype in her head, however, as the demons she'd met all loved chaos and destruction and she couldn't imagine a bunch of them abiding anything more complex than a whorehouse in their cities.

"Uhh... maybe we's too close."

She looked back over her shoulder, noticing a street that led sideways. "I'm not getting involved in that." She leaned on the ignition again and the Zamboni roared to life. She immediately turned it to the left and sent it down another street as fast as it could go. The ground behind them blew up, hit by a stray series of bullets and missiles. Her lackies yelped and limped after the retreating vehicle.

Points [63/100]

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Audrey_TB1
A nonchalant Onikonjou is sleeping idly within an alleyway of a nearby building. Ah... the slums. Not too crowded, and not guarded by all that much of those goody-goody humans. God those made her sick. Not to mention laying next to a dumpster in an alleyway just about as narrow as the bod of a pencil produces some nice shade for her. She awakes. Pushing herself up she refrains from dusting herself off. Too lazy, and too groggy. She withdraws a small package of cigarettes, pulling one out. She does not notice her hair matted to her face from the rain, or the fact she'd been completely and utterly drenched from the persistent rainfall coming down on the city like a shower of diamonds.

She tries to light the cigarette. Her lighter immediately stops working. "The fuck?" She enquiries to herself. She checks the lighter. She actually brings it up to her ear, shaking it furiously as to hear the liquid move around inside. "Shit's in there..." She takes a glance skyward. "When did it start raining?" The Onikonjou is swift to acquire a sudden aggravation. Hurling the lighter towards the brick wall before her it shatters into a few fragments. It does not occur to her how wasteful that was. She figures since she has extra matches somewhere in her pocket those would be sufficient enough until she stole a better lighter. In fact...

She notices that there was a few corpses around her.

"Eh...? Hey buddy, had a little too much booze did yah?"

Grabbing him she shakes him around. Her eyes elongate as she realizes he was dead. It wasn't like the dead stench wasn't obvious, it was more so she enjoyed inhaling it like her favourite perfume. Rummaging through his pocket, she retrieves a lighter before making her way down the street.

Her pace leads her down a random street in the Lower Commons. She notices quite a bit of death going on, and it baffles her as to the reasons why. Alas, she missed the broadcasting on the television. "Haha! That's the spirit!" She cheers on, watching as a few yokai removed organs like items from shelves and then feasted on it like a fast food meal. Audrey begins flicking at her lighter. It fascinates her, in fact, she thinks this will be her prized lighter.

She suddenly stumbles as there is a sudden fissure. She almost falls in, losing her footing, but pulls herself back up. "What the shit!" She watches as her lighter falls down into the extremely large hole. Her eyes narrow aggressively before widening like an enraged raven. "Now y'pissed me off... where the fuck are you..." Her heed shifts towards the massive, easily distinguishable beast nearby. Someone was on its tail. No matter.

She makes her way towards the leg that hadn't done the stepping, with any luck where the fissure had not been welcome. It is then her frame coalesces into fire; further detail is imported until finally she has transfigured into a massive form. She steers her head to face skywards, a motion to initiate the technique. "Welcome to the hornet's nest!" The chant is abrupt, causing cinders and embers to rain from the sky on... just about everything, including the large thing. (Fyrestorm, Mastered [Fierce], -16 sHP)

HP: 160%
Stamina: 144%
Interactions: The Thing, Nagi.
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Audrey_TB3
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Site Interaction

** Bonus objectives end.

”Bonus Achievements”:

--

The mighty attack easily destroys the ice barrier. The three block barrier shatters when the first amplified attack hits. The second amplification goes through it down. The barrier is completely negated. The ice dragons are dissolved. Ice shards melt before they even touch the ground. The area under the barrier (yup) is struck by the power. The overflow of power would possibly hit Sanzo, Domen, Seiki and Ingel. Smoke and mist fills the area. The ground steams from the attack. The Leviathan lies on his stomach in the rubble of a broken building in a different area of the three block radius than the others. His body moves slowly. He looks like he is barely alive.

--

The large thing that was fighting Nagi slams his foot down again after the fissure swallows Nagi. It slams closed very quickly {Fault Lines}, but after Nagi had already made his escape. The thing tasted like dirt. A very thick layer of earth covered its tough hide. This reduces the effectiveness of Nagi’s drain attack. The creature feels Nagi on his back and swings violently. He smashes into the remains of a building.

Another massive creature forms and the cinders rain down on the beast. The attack hits and the thing falls to the side and rolls over, crashing into the leftovers of building. It roars and a massive wave of sand builds up behind it like a large ocean wave. It towers over the thing. The sand covers an area of 100 yards and crashes at the massive beast and the surrounding block plus.

--

Kyrs and Mr. Kibbles stand still and channels there energy. They stay out of the view of the Z9 Copters. Their bodies glow with fiery energy and the city begins to light up. A ‘sun’ forms in the sky over the dark clouds. The massive ball of fire and energy brightens the night like sky. The clouds dissolve and part and the bottom portion of the large flaming ball can be seen from the city. Kyrs looks up.

“Marcos, get out, this city is fucked!” {Solar Devastation, C.L.T.}

Marcos turns around and looks up.

“Oh shit…”

He grins and vanishes.

The rain stops. The massive ball of fire energy slowly falls down on the City Metro. It hits the barrier and slowly burns through it. The City Metro barrier is broken. The sphere of fire then crashes into the city near the center. It slowly digs into the ground causing the ground to rumble and shake. Krys goes unconscious and starts to fall. Marcos appears next to her, grabs her, and then vanishes again. There is a very bright light radiating from the center of the city.

((shockwave coming, get down xD))

No posting rules
Post locations

NPC Pictures:
cheers
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 pm

The beast lets out a monstrous cackle, maniacal laughter wrought with such evil and malevolence it was questionable just which side she was on. In a guttural, savage tone it slowly speaks as the thing rolls over to its side. "Just look at it... the destruction we're causing! Look at the humans writhe like worms... Huh?" Its demonic ramblings seem to be cut short as the creature takes a step back as the other thing roars. It gets on the defensive. "Not gonna cooperate, eh?"

A massive wave of sand rushes towards her and to her surprise it is bigger than the block itself. "No way!" The spire tall creature paled in comparison to the attack it conjures. It bares its fangs and braces itself for the impact. Audrey appears to be a rather defensive creature to take it head on. It is washed further away from the being from the constant amount of sand. But using its size and monolithic strength it pulls itself back to its original position. It was difficult seeing as the sand piled up to cover Audrey almost in her entirety. But it doesn't back down, not yet.

"Second song, hellfire of creation!" Lifting its arms it slams both paws together. Red rings begin to oscillate about and around the downed beast, especially the remainder of the building it was on. Potentially, Audrey attempts to trap it in the soon to come assault. There even had been some rings a little bit close to her, causing the attack to completely spread out to its maximum forty foot radius. An explosive amount of dark hellfire reaches skyward, tearing through the air and eating ravenously away at the oxygen. {-20 sHP, Hell's Echoes} The air becomes smoke laden as the flames attempt to eat away at the Thing.

With any luck the explosive force would move some sand away from herself. She transforms back into her human form, this time the empowered one. Condensing all of the power of her beast form into this Onihumetransformation. There are tribal-like markings around her eyes. The white of her eyes also had dyed a deep onyx black. Audrey thinks that she will be too easy of a target in her larger form.

"Fuck..." she breathes, pushing herself up and finding it very difficult to get the sand off of her. "That hurt..." Her eyes widen viciously. "That hurt you piece of shit!" Her attention shifts towards the massive sun in the distance. She tears her gaze away from it. The radiance was too potent to even look at! The Oni has a bad feeling about this...

Stamina: 124%
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:51 pm

I feel a sense of accomplishment as my fire attack seems to work against the ice dragon coming towards me and its body is reduced to rubble. Looking up, I take a step back with something akin to fear gripping my heart as I notice the number of dragons being produced from the barrier. “No way…” I murmur lightly before turning around in time to the others to judge their reaction. It is then that I notice the two heavy hitters begin some type of massive collaborative spell prompted by the big guy’s command to the other before I intervened to protect him. The attack is massive and I hear a shattering sound as the ice barrier is smashed to smithereens by the bombardment of bolts. The entire situation was unsafe, and by the scope of the attack, even if it hadn’t broken through the barrier, it would still have the effect as if it were going to continue down and hit me. Shielding my eyes from the light with my face cradled within the crook of my elbow, I call out, “winds of protection caste about!” (Windshield, Using Overdrive Token, +10 def). A barrier of wind surrounds me and those around me, pushing out a protective dome about us, hopefully combining with the lighting spell to prevent damage from befalling our party. The technique stops, and hopefully everything clear, the smoke begins to fade way and showcase a scene of destruction about the urban terrain. I am not granted much time to simply look before I notice something very odd; seemingly the sun had come out. My gaze lifts and spans across the oddly lit clouds above. Turning, I notice something that seems impossible lingering over the metro and falling down. “What the….” I murmur lightly on sight of it.

301 / 2630 | 8
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:02 pm

I crouch on one knee as I hold my chest, perplexed about this feeling that had come over my body. I was not accustom to acknowledging pain in any form; it was something most unpleasant and had cost me the experience of witnessing my own power. My pained gaze rises; it was a bit of overkill, but I do acknowledge that my own strength may have become my downfall this day had it not been for the presence of Sanzon and the human child. For their assistance, they would have my favor on this day. A lot had happened for me simply expecting to share a cup of tea with Sanzon; I hadn’t battled this much and hard in quite some time.

“Master!” comes from the side as a very dirty fairy hovers a foot or so from face level. Turning my gaze, I notice the fairy holding two bottles of water, one beneath each arm. He speaks, “hurry, regain your strength with my special elixir… I had to dig them from under the rubble of…” He is cut off as I snatch the bottle, pop off the top and drown it before reaching for the other and doing the same. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, feeling a bit better and comment, “you have done well.” Looking up, I too notice the change in hue over take the skies. My gaze looks and shifts to the center of the city as I see a very curious orb coming down into the city. I conclude that something of great power must have created it. Remembering my own battle, my gaze shifts among the mist, smoke and wreckage to see if there were any visual signs of our opponent. My golems would quickly move in opposing directions to inspect the rubble.

304 / 2838 | 8

20 / 180 %Sta
66 / 180 %HP
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:40 pm

With the empty clicks, I find myself left with little recourse than to depend on the draconic spirit that rested within me. “Fine,” I say in a growl as my right hand swings, smashing the butt of my pistol into the face of an incoming canine type animal. The clip is released with the attack and my body pivots as the other clip is dropped; I answer back, “show me this strength that you’re speaking of.” It was that moment that it seemed as if I felt the Damon smile within me. A blue glowing sphere grid circles the ground beneath me as a rush of wind surrounds my body as I feel an increase in my attributes. After the refreshing rush of energy, I am told, “it is still incomplete, but this should do for now.” All in all, the transformation wasn’t incredibly impressive or different, but I did feel stronger, faster and tougher than I did as a normal human (+1). Aside from that, I felt more nimble as well. My body moves with greater ease as I shift between incoming attacks while skillfully reloading my weapons (quick reload). My aim shifts between different targets as a bullet is released to the face of each. I am able to take down and divert the enemies around my immediate position before the pistol in my right hand turns into liquid ink and rushes up my arm into place where it melts into my skin returning to a tattoo. I pull out my second grenade and pull the pin leaving it in place and with that, my body vanishes (haku) as I vanish from that spot, leaving a large explosion in my wake. By this time, Michael was yelling for the guys to get into the enforcer; a heavy cloud of poison was descending on their position. I reappear within the barrier and confirm the order to get moving. Getting into the vehicle quickly, the doors are slammed shut after all are able to get in, and the tires send rock and debris behind it spinning wildly before pulling forwards while we try to get the hell out of dodge. “That was intense!” calls out Michael from his seat in the back near the monitoring equipment, “things aren’t looking good for us, Commish.” I turn my gaze outside to notice a large output of sparking power near East City and soon after that a giant flaming orb seemed to be landing… in the City Metro. “My god…” I murmur as I watch it go down. Looking to Michael, I inquire hastily, “what’s the status of the Metro barrier?” His face shows dismay as he states, “it’s been over powered… it’s gone off line….” It would seem that the demons on the television earlier were not lying… Armageddon had come to the city and things did not look promising.

477 / 3022 | 6
HP: 75 / 100
Grenades used: 2/4
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:25 pm

“Yeeeeah…probably,” Okua replied following Grunty’s note of them being too close, having a pair of paws propped upon the seat’s rear for partial elevation resulting in a relatively safe vantage point. Doubtlessly, there would be no city following this event. It appeared either side was capable of reducing it to dust and judging by how each side wad inflicting their finest against their opposition, it appeared almost inevitable. The quivers and quakes rinsing through their retreating vehicle made it an effort to remain upright. By this time, Okua had already sunk into a position where his body shied away from needless exposure. Difficult it was to ignore an all-blanketing radiance spilling even into their portion of the city. Okua can’t help but look reward towards its origins. “Grunty…you seein’ this?”

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:35 pm

I was silent and then noticed that there were others running, below the large form, assuming that maybe they would be safe. Oh, how the foolish fall. I would smile a bit, and then stood on the beasty form of SeVen and would hold my arms out and the sleeves would still be over my hands. Ah, this would be all too fun, killing these fools. I would use my demonic powers and summon out my servants- after all, why should I be limited, huh? It would be fun to use them, I just knew it.

"Come at my command, mindless ones."

I would just smile as I stood there a moment before I would lay down on the fur of SeVen and chuckled a bit at the sounds of the golems surprising th ten cops, smashing their arms into the men. Gore would be the definition, as second and third hits were made. I'd have them stop only when those humans were pulp. Ah, the sweet sound of suffering. It always helps me sleep well at night.

"So, my golems are smashing up those human protectors, and I've killed a few others. Mmm... now I need to find some souls to eat, all this action must give me some rewards."

My only problem was this SeVen kid, though I was still waiting for her name to be given, it was very annoying to have to wait this long for her to give the name. Still, the kid of that dragon demoness... she didn't seem like it, I'd always thought that dragons slept with other dragons. I really only thought of the other types as lower, inferior.

Harbinger of Death! Points: 57/100
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Reirei_01
I would stand there a moment before I realized how fiercely the battle was going on. My maser and some blond man were fighting from within this icy place, an there was one outside that I did not know about. However, I would have to watch out as powers flew through the air, ticking my off. I was about to draw my blade when the attacks would slam in on the ice and its barriers. I would duck and narrow my eyes at the form of what had used the ice and he would be gone after the attacks struck, I would narrow my eyes as i looked back at the damage to this place. I would have to ask my master what this place was and what was up with all these strange looking buildings. But I couldn't see that beast man. I'd though of attempting to kill him as he was weakened, but I would refrain from that, since I would have to assist my master. I would walk over with a calm look on my face as I heard Paco and heard what he was talking about.

"Paco, I will assist you..."

I would then look at the blond and some other person, it was Seiki- I might have time later to speak with him, but my master came first for now. I would look back at Paco and then turn with my master to look up and saw the night like darkness being eliminated. I cursed and switched into my Incubus form. I thought that we were really fucked if that thing struck full force.

Words: 599

HP: 120%
Stam: 110% / 140%
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Reirei_03
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Nagi sucked and tried to pull as much blood from the creature as he could, but all he was meet with was a mouthful of dirt. The beast noticed him though, and crashed its body into one of the broken buildings. Because of all the dirt on the monster's back Nagi couldnt get a hold and was flung into the building. Rubble covered him and he quickly dug his way out. "YOU DIRTY SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled at it. But it seemed that he wasn't the only one after it. For suddenly fire rained down on the creature, causing it damage. "Who the?" He looked and saw another beast facing the current one. "What the hell?" He said, and had to get a good footing as the monster attacked the new one with a wave of sand. "Tch this thing is just to much." He said as he had to think of his next plan. But the other beast didn't need time to think. It attacked with a area effecting attack, and Nagi quickly snapped into action. "Dance with the shadow outside of you." He chanted

His shadow extended out and connected with all the other shadows around and surrounded not only the beast but the fire as well. This would hopefully make an oven effect for the creature. And add a fire element to his own shadow attacks inside of the shadow dome. Once completed Nagi dropped the skill knowing that nothing could have survived that. He looked for the other beast, but saw nothing but a woman, that seemed very pissed off. Nagi liked that and was about to call out to her. Suddenly he felt and saw and explosion off in the distance. The destroied building gave him a good height to see it. But he noticed everything around the explosion. It was all being blown away and coming towards him. "Shit!" He spit out. "Dance with two shadows inside the shadows." He chanted and disappeared into the shadows freshly created by the light. He reappeared in the shadow behind the woman, and grabbed hold of her. Dragging her into the shadow realm with him.

Givin her previous words and actions he assumed that this sudden move would undoubtedly make her angry. "Hey before you try and roast me. There is a fucking shock wave thats destroying everything from that light. Dont move if you want to live, this realm will protect us." He said quickly hoping she would understand. And now that he had a chance, he looked over her body, and sniffed the air slightly. "Your defiantly the one who used those fire techniques. You smell like ash, and like a demon. Though you have a pretty impressive rack." He said without shame and with a fanged grin.

Actions: Collaborative Limit Technique (Blue + Me) Echo of the Apocalypse +9 DMG (Hell's Echo +5 DMG, Apocalypse +4 DMG) Shadow teleport X2 // -27 Stamina

Health: 90% Stamina: 49%

Words: 463/470 Post: 5

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:42 pm

There is a sudden physical sensation on her. This is followed by a pressure around the area grabbed, signifying to her an offense; she presumes that she has just been grappled. There is barely even a scarce amount of time to shift her heed towards the 'offender'. She is pulled seemingly underground, but little does she know it was into the depths of her own shadow. The last thing she seen was the massive ball of light, the direction he pulls her in causing her head to turn in its trajectory. "Fuck!" She exclaims, aggressively pulling her arm towards her face to block some of the omnipresent radiance.

Her eyes flutter open. The demon immediately scans her terrain, seeing nothing but blackness, like an endless abyss. *Not this again...* She thinks to herself. It isn't too long before she feels again a hold on her arm. Her attention turns towards the source, her white hair cascading lightly with the abrupt motion. He explains to her, luckily before she could muster a fireball and cook his face like baby back ribs on a barbecue with it for ever touching her, that they were in refuge of some place that would protect them from some attack. She grumbles and mutters something bitter underneath her breath as she turns her attention away from her apparently saviour.

"Yer kin'a creepy fer a kid..." she recites in response to his profane comment. "eh, enjoy it while it lasts there, buck-o, 'cause I'll have black stripes across yer ass when I'm done barbecuing ye'..."

Stamina: 119% [-5 because of the CLT initiation making it take x1.25 more stamina]
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:21 am

His hand twitchs at the word kid. Almost makes him let go of her. It was true that he was only 17, though he was no more than a few days away from 18. Or so he guessed. He didn't really know his birthday at all. Not like it really mattered to him since he never celebrated it. But the Oni that now accompanied him seemed to be more trouble than she was worth. "Yea, your going to barbecue my ass. The mofo that saved your ass from who knows how much destruction. Even though you are a demon just like the rest of these idiots running around here. Or I could just leave your dumb ass here. Or put you on the moon somewhere. Doesn't matter to me. I just figured since you quote unquote helped me back there, id save you. But fuck it, your more bitch than your worth." He said, not really pissed off or offended, but more as an act. This would get one of two results. One, some sort of a thank you. Or two, more attitude and possibly a burning. Neither result Nagi had a problem with, either way he would give an explosion of that size quite some time before he would reappear. So that ment he was stuck with her for a while.

Actions:

Health: 90% Stamina: 49%

Words: 222/470 Post: 6

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:28 am

Alot of thing's was going on, demon's coming all over, people defending what they were living for. Such thing's and as the battle goes on and no matter how many demon's fell, Izumi knew deep within herself thing's weren't going to turn out so well. Jyn went hero and gernaded a behemoth to death and was swarmed but he got some sort of help, she noticed it but for the moment couldn't really be to much of an assistance since she had to keep herself safe as well from the demon's that would come in her direction. Demon's from the sky dropping poison, and soon she found herself retreating along with everyone else, getting into the enforcer when called upon, worried sigh escaping from her lips as this explosion of energy just radiated the very senses she held as she was rather shocked, but she knew this feeling, it was like that time back in the past. Was it the same move, possibly since it would be seen through the windows from the enforcer. She reloaded her gun and merely sat down and rubbed her head with her free hand rather worried how thing's were going to turn out. This dreaded sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach she looked toward's the men within the vehicle as they were currently handling the situation. This myst for the moment still snubbed out her abilities so she couldn't be too much of help to them. If she had access to them she would be able to provide a safe teleportation for them to a different location.

-Word count: 266 | 1084
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:50 am

Her expression seems rather sedate, as though she were following a conduct that had been more passive than it had been before. Her hands are fixated within her pockets as she closes her eyes momentarily. There is no particular twitch, there is no aggravation, there is just a prolonged stare. Her eyes at first are wrought with amusement, until at last, they are imbibed with coldness like the frigid sensation of a lethal cocktail. Her eyes widen, her pupils lock into their position as her heed viciously pierces towards him. "A'ight..."

"Elvish song, bouseki gouka..." Immediately a typhoon of flame appears around her "saviour", sealing him within it like an envelope. {-12 sHP, Flamewhirl} She maintains it so the flames wouldn't roar over her speech.
"Look here y'little piece 'a fuck... If y'really think ye' done and saved me then go ahead and let me go. Yer just as naive and close minded as the rest of these lil'piglet motherfuckers. Y'just don't know what I could do to a little kid like yerself, do ye'? Like yer lil' half-ass trick scares a higher order demon like me... " Her eyes have now attained deathly qualities. "Killin' off lil'fuckers like you, if I had the time, would be doin' this gay planet a favour. Yer all just cancerous, multiplyin', multiplyin'... Destroyin' all the useful shit; little insects like a damn decease..."

Stamina: 107%
Interactions: Nagi.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:21 am

It seemed she had went with option two. Fire erupted around Nagi engulfing him in flames. He quickly increased his strength to help protect from the flames. But he held on to her arm, while his own burned and flesh peeled. Though instead of screaming in pain, he began to laugh hysterical. "You crazy bitch! You just dont get it do you?! This is MY realm!""wodahs eht htiw ecnad" He chanted Then from every possible direction sharp blades of darkness began cutting her slightly all over her body. "I fear no demon, for I have two inside me that haunt me everyday. Im not like anything you have ever seen. Ill take your shit, eat it and shit it out. Just to shove it back up your ass. Don't fuck with me!" He said pulling her close to him and his burning self. By now the fire had incinerated his clothes and was peeling his skin. Although he felt it, he ignored the pain. It seemed he would have to prove himself to this woman. He wouldn't be looked on by another demon female. Not again.

Actions: -15 stamina (Shadles) -10 Health (Flamewhirl) +15 health (Regenerai)

Health: 95% Stamina: 49%

Words: 186/656 Post: 7

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:52 am

"All realms are my realm..." The demon is bombarded by the Shadles, but it looks like to her she considers them nothing but a persistent swarm of droning mosquitoes. {Juggernaut} They all seem to make slight cuts at her skin, but the demoness appears far more durable than he may have expected. They leave the most minor of scratches, managing to ease their way through the first layer of her epidermis. The scratch marks looked like what would occur if one were to scratch their skin too much when dealing with an itch. {MToughness, +1 Defense during Magix attacks} He successfully pulls her closer. Her arms immediately latch out towards him, grabbing his throat as if to pinch his windpipe together like a loose wire.

She sees it so that it must be realized just where she stood when dealing with what she deemed to be her monolithic and profound amounts of power. Audrey, though seeing this as fairly impressive, seems to want to see to it that he succumbs to her wrath. "Red. Orange. Yellow. Crusade east, south, north and west..." Suddenly, her entire frame is consumed in fire which seems to not harm her. {-12 sHP, Fireman} The fire from the whirlwind seems to be slowly reducing some parts of her clothing to ash, though her intent to erase seems to be much more potent than her dignity at this time. She suddenly tackles him with the attempt to completely take him down into the flames with her. It was a satanic and self-destructive assault.

HP: 156% {-2 from Shadles, -2 from Flamewhirl}
Stamina: 95%
Interactions: Nagi.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:09 am

This girl was tougher than he thought. His attack didn't really seem to phase her at all. On the same note, her fire attack wasn't doing much to harm him as well. If anything using these spells to keep up with her was the most tiering.

She now willingly engulfed herself in flame, making it so now both of them were on fire and generally naked. "Your insane! I love it!" Nagi yelled out as he was suddenly tackled by her. Through the heat he could feel her body on his. "Well if you wanted me that bad you should have said so!" He said as he wrapped his arms around her and forced in a kiss to her lips through the fire. It burned and peeled at the flesh on his lips. But it healed right back and he continued. This would no doubt piss her off even more, but Nagi just didn't give a damn. He liked the wild ones, and she was about as wild as it got. Grunty was bad but was just constantly plotting. She didn't really have an attitude, not like this girl. He held on to her as they floated through the darkness, burning as a bright torch through the endless night. If seen from a slight distance it would almost seem romantic. Though it was far far from it. They didn't love each other or even really like each other. She was pissed and Nagi was horny...Kinda.

Actions: -10 Health (Flamewhirl) +15 health (Regenerai)

Health: 100% Stamina: 34%

Words: 244/900 Post: 8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next