Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buy Acme! ::Flight Acquisition Quest::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Buy Acme! ::Flight Acquisition Quest:: Empty
PostSubject: Buy Acme! ::Flight Acquisition Quest::   Buy Acme! ::Flight Acquisition Quest:: EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:29 pm

" Wow mister, how did you learn to do that?" Said the miserble snot nosed child looking up at him. Right now Pennywise was enjoying quite a marvelous cup of tea with Mr Scaley and Mittens. He himself floating up in the air. Sitting on a chair of his own imagination. The decapitated head of the lizard demon ( Mr Scaley) and Mittens were floating in the air next to him with their own cups of tea. Pennywise looked at the child, and supposed that he really should stop focusing himself into a physical body when doing things that would be considered odd in this world. Then again. Who really gave a shit. Taking another sip of his tea he looked down at the child. Then gestured to himself and his guests. " Oh...you mean this?". He brought a finger to his lip as if thinking. It wouldn't be so wrong to tell this child the story would it?

" Well, do you think you can keep it a secret?".

The child nodded away. And so. Pennywise looking over at his tea party guests, Mr Scaley and Mittens. Asked if either had a problem with the childs presence. Silence from them both. So, assumptions were made to the answer. " Oh very well...". Coughing once to clear his throat. He began his story. " So one day...Uncle Pennywise was still reeling from meeting a particular lady friend. In fact it was the same night I met you wasn't it Mr Scaley?". The decapitated lizard head just floating there in silence. My my, what was getting up his goat? Oh thats right. He'd forgotten to wipe earlier before sticking his hand up there. Well. Forgiveness would come in time...

" So yes, reeling from that particular meeting. Both I and Mr Scaley decided to go down to the local gentlemans club...[ insert hazey dream sequence fade out...]".

Memories. A beautiful thing as the images came. Penny had that night decided to enter into a wonderful club known as the pink pussy cat. Admittedly it wasn't the same kind of Pussy cat as mittens. But still just as cute and cuddly. Just in a different manner. Most people thought he was on something called a stag do. However after some time watching without paying anything. The cats in this particular gentlemans club had decided to ignore him. And even longer after not bothering to pay anything . Two rather large men had decied to come and toss him out into the rain. He wasn't quite bothered about the tossing. As he'd said before. He liked the rain.

But then they wouldn't let him back into the club. And on the warnings of Mr Scaley. Killing in this place randomly would likely landd him in the same headless club as the lizard demon himself. S he decided to wait outside till one of the pussy cats had left and follow her home. So he did. And it wasn't long before one of them came out of the back door. " Now at this point I can't quite remember how, I ended up with this girls underwear, and well. I thought it would be rude not to return it...so I followed her home....". Picking bits of underwear out of his teeth as the girl wriggled away and ran screaming down the street. Fumbling about with her keys and running up the stairs. Pennywise gave chase. But encountered the typical slamming of the door. The screams for the police.

At this point Mr Scaley spoke up. " Well Penny, you've done it now! Here comes the fuzz!". Pennywise looked at the strippers thong. " Odd, I thought I'd already encountered the fuzz!". There was a bit of giggling from him which abruptly stopped when the sound of sirens approached. Penny shoving the girls torn and tooth marked underwear through her letter box and running upstairs twards the roof upon hearing the sounds of racing footsteps behind him. Upon reaching the roof, Penny knew that they wern't that far behind him. And looking over the edge, he decided that jumping and climbing wasn't really an option.

" So you were stuck on the top of the roof with nowhere to go and the cops coming in fast? Just where did you go then?".

Pennywise looked over to Mr Scaley and let a grin creep out. " Well it went a little like this...". Pennywise in an incredible turn of events managed to find a pot of paint. And a brush. And with incredible skill, speed, and all the grace of a mentally retarded turtle. Drew himself a path bridging the gap in midair between one high rise building and the next. Then he quickly walked across it. The police, rubbing their chins followed him. Only to fall to their deaths below. With him laughing his head off. It was paint idiots.

" Wait wait wait...You painted a bridge...in midair....and then walked across it?".

Pennywise nodded. My my as if you really needed to explain the logistics of the whole thing to children. To a more mentally stable mind the story would have probably would have went slightly more like this. He'd attempted to rape a stripper. She called the police who chased him to the top of the roof. He'd ran off the side of the building. And by some miricle had managed to learn how to float at the same time. The police not thinking and seeing him do it. Ran off the edge as well. However. Pennywises mind was selective when it came to details. And catching up on cartoons hadn't really helped matters at all.

The annoying child glared at him as he floated there sipping his tea. Sticking his hand up Mr Scaleys neck. He made the head look at the kid. And manipulated the crude puppet mouth. " Fuck off kid before I eat your pemature testicals!". The child stood there for a moment in shock And then ran off screaming. Taking another sip of tea. Pennywise smirked.

" Meep meep.....Thats all folks ".

He winked....Mr Scaley's head turned. " Just who the fuck are you talking and winking at?....". Pennywise pointed absently at your screen. " Them!".

• Word Count: 1043
  • Quest Word Count: 1043/750
  • COMPLETE
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Buy Acme! ::Flight Acquisition Quest:: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy Acme! ::Flight Acquisition Quest::   Buy Acme! ::Flight Acquisition Quest:: EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Buy Acme! ::Flight Acquisition Quest::
Page 1 of 1