Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament

Go down 
+11
LittleMariko
seVen
DarkKnightCecil
Kaguyalover
Psi Prince
яuиє
Kazakura
aѕceпxion
Datorru
Tsukai
ShinTre_Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Dark Tourney - Pre Battle Karnival
Time: ???
The Pre Tournament Carnival: Link is Here

Previously

Very weird looking signs start to pop up at random places around the city and villages in both the future realm and the past realm. They look like twisted stop signs, but are bright colors with the words looking like they were painted on with a paint brush. The main word says “KARNVIAL.” The signs are enchanted to attract people with strong senses, will, abilities and/or magic to it. Normal people aren’t able to see these signs, only people who can see spirits. Every poster has a place that says ‘touch here to go!’ that portals people to the gates of the carnival. The signs work to draw in several entities from the future and past realms. Several people (and demons) find themselves in a very odd place filled with distractions and games. But it is all an illusion.

Currently

“Enough participants have gathered.”

“Everything is complete.”

“We can bring them in…”

--

The forest and skies around the carnival start to spin. The spinning starts off slowly, but then rotates so quickly that everything is a blur. The inside of the carnival area is normal and the barrier holds the realm in place. Suddenly, it the surroundings stop spinning. The trees and forest that were surrounding the carnival area are gone. The temperature rises higher than normal (think Arizona in the summer) but held in check by a MUCH larger invisible barrier that negates the carnival’s local barrier. On the grand scheme, the carnival sits outside of a larger area that dwarfs it in size (think Epcot vs Disney).

The entire carnival realm had been transported to present realm Onitoshi.

--

The sky is no longer there. There is red and burnt brimstone where the sky used to be. There is a clear cut off point where the large and expansive barrier of the tournament realm stops (but the barrier is big… think like the size of Las Vegas… probably…). Outside the barrier, the ground is barren, rocky and burnt. Inside the barrier holding the tournament realm, the grounds feature a yochi-like atmosphere. There is a huge and vast amphitheater constructed in the middle. It is shaped with 6 ovals about a block or two in size surrounding a large oval twice the size of the surrounding ones in the middle. Inside each surrounding "oval" or pod, there is a different type of environment. Surrounding each oval is a spectator area in the form of large unearthly “leaves” and “vines” that have different levels and sections. There are also large magical "screens" that are visible from a long distance that displays the inside of each area. The tournament grounds were teeming with demons. The air is filled with wandering spirits. It is very populated.

The tournament barrier has a “tunnel” portion that connects the Main Area to the Gates of Hell. People will be able to exit here out of the gates of hell if they request directions to it (or follow the really long line of “earth soil and grass” that leads away from the tournament). Hell’s portal is about a 1 mile walk. The Gates of Hell brings the person to its default location in the present realm (at the bottom of that one Lake).

There are demons here looking to make a profit. They take human money in both realm currencies. There are areas for gambling, food vendors, junk dealers and other merchants either, game shows, and even lodging.

--

A large centaur demon stands at the south gate of the carnival. This would be the gate facing the tournament area which was only about a half block away. The centaur has the lower body of a massive horse like beast and the upper body of a humanoid bull. He has large pierced horns and wore a TapOut shirt. He growls and yells across the carnival.

“You have been brought into the realm of hell to battle for your lives. Those who will accept this, come to me! Those who will watch, go to the arena. Those who want to leave or who are too weak to protect themselves… I suggest you go the fuck home! The gates of hell are that way… You’re fighting for recognition in the demon world. You’ll be fighting for rewards not available in Yochi. Consider yourself lucky, ya bastards! Now step up and I’ll go over the ground rules… ya bastards!”

He waits for the contestant to line up. While he does this, a hellhound in glasses and a graduate cap and gown walks up beside him and sets up a small table. He hangs a banner from the table that says “sign ups.” He smiles at whoever may approach and speaks in an English accent.

“Name and race please!”

My post dun negate what you guys are already doing, but it interrupts the hell out of it xD
The barrier does not keep people from exiting and wandering around Onitoshi.
Humans will be affected by the Onitoshi atmosphere if they go outside the barrier and travel to other areas.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ground barrier powa!)
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 pm

OOC: My bad... yeah, those were supposed to be in my mind. which is why I casted Myndius first. My fault though. We're good. Ain't that bout a bish on my rolls!

Seeing a true testament to her power, the constructs or minions actually survive Atma Visphota, which is quite displeasing to me to be honest. Still, I need to stay focus on the task at hand... my delicious ice. I realize at this moment that I need to discover a faster way to regain my stamina. Perhaps, I should just learn how to conjure water on my own b/c I seriously think that would be much faster than eating snow and ice for the water. No matter that is for later. For now, since I have not been attacked, I continue with loving me some water. You know chanting while eating snow and ice gives quite a strange effect, lol. It's cool, but comfortable. She speaks. I cannot help but think in a naughty manner first causing my telepathic response, "I like the sound of that." Flying up higher into the sky, I move in a 360 degree to try and get a visual lock on her. All the while, I'm still getting a good lick of the ice in my cupped hands. I figure if I'm going to flirt with a powerful demoness then I should be enticing. When the environment changes, I get a very uneasy feeling about this. You see this just proves it... I need to step my game up on my Power Broker skills. If I could recognize or decipher this power then I would hold a distinct tactical advantage over my adversaries. This red tint... it gives me some a strange feeling... almost one of murder and carnage... I kind of like it. Damn it... I'm almost done with my ice and snow. Where is she?!

Atma Silda ~ 1/5
Myndius ~ 1/3
Slowdown ~ 1/4
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:22 pm

@ Kaz

The red tint covers the atmosphere like surran wrap, but everything is still visible (just red). A torrent of shadows the size of her body generates very quickly and rotates in the air beside Rajye. She reaches out and snatches the top of it. The shadows break and displays a large bastard sword. Rayje wields the large sword easily like it were a normal katana and rushes at Psyre. Her movements visually look faster than his and her speed is not effected by the slow down of time. After-images ripple behind her when she moves and hones his reaction. If she's not contested, she performs a very swift diagonal slash at Psyre's chest area. The wind of the slash would be passively lengthened by 3 feet. The strength of the slash (and slashes to come) would equal out to supreme.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Locking my sights on her, I ready myself. My ice is gone, I'm ready for war, and this chick is FAST! Even with Slowdown active, she is able to move with such speed and agility. Now knowing that I will be outclassed in terms of speed, I just remain where I am and wait for her to come to me. I have failed twice already with this, but I am determined to try yet again to weaken her. My body glows as within my mind I pose a question to the image of her that is closest (too damn close) to me. "Who is the master?" With those words, I would try Hinder on the demoness for the third time. There is no way I can fail this time, I have surpassed my Mastery of this power. I will weaken her!

If she still comes at me, my forward claw slashes at her abdomen region while my right claw slashes at her sword arm. My tail covered by the Tailmayze thrusts at her lead thigh. (Beast Melee - Beast Weaponry) I would prefer to weaken the back thigh to slow her down, but she moves too fast for precision striking like that. If my attacks don't hinder her attack, I would discover a new type of pain right now. It's sort of a concussive pain as the chest piece of my armor is cut into deeply exposing the normal undershirt beneath. How the hell did she do that with one strike that didn't even connect?!

EDIT: My beast weaponry strikes all attack at Supreme strength btw. Sorry.

Post 2 for techs

-2000 to Perfect: Hinder! (Oh no he didn't!)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 pm

@ Kaz ((ok, thx for adding that))

Rayje takes less time to reach Psyre and attack than it takes for him to chant and for the spell to go into effect (but he gets it off). The hinder DOES hit her but Rayje does not slow down. There is a shattering sound when the Hinder hits her body (like the sound from earlier). Rayje is able to strike faster than Psyre. So the diagonal slash across Psyre's chest interrupts and over powers the forward claw slash at her abdomen. A limb grows out of her neck on its own and counters Psyre's arm slash. The head of the limb is a snake's head that bites and stops the forearm of the slashing right claw (interrupt > physical bind). The limb's body is a snake's body. It's thickness is about the size of two arms held together. Rayje's body movements and after-image throw off the tail strike, but it does graze her outter thigh. Her continued attack is quick. Their distance is close and her sword is the length of her body (~6 ft) with the added wind cutting effect of 3 ft. She asterisk slashes at Psyre's chest with three rapid slashes. The tribal 5 number on her chest changes to 4.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:31 am

As a leather chunk flies away from my body and my attacks are interrupted, I discover a fundamental flaw in my theory about fighting up close and personal with her... I don't fight at this range often, so I am not used to actually being hit by an enemy. As something latches onto my arm and bites down, my body glows as the "Atma Visphota" (Radiant Rejection Dome) power is triggered by the bite which doesn't seem to cause pain thanks to my armor and demonic flesh, but it's annoying. I am hoping to put some separation between us by spinning towards her with a tail swipe to either cause added damage to whatever area of her body I can connect with or make her take a step back. Perhaps, I have to wait a moment for her powers to weaken. I must try something to gain better bearings of how to keep up with her. It seems I will have to go all out for this one! I tap into my Dark Kami senses (Beast - Heightened Senses) to "combo" with the effects of Slowdown to be able to accurately track her movements. This red tint is really starting to bother me though not as much as this tribal symbol that looks like the symbol for the number five just changed to the symbol representing 4. Ok, that is definitely not good. This is definitely showing me how much I need to improve my fighting prowess. Something is missing... something that could truly turn the tide of this battle. I must figure out how to defeat her. I will need my mind to do so. (Myndius recast)(279 words)

1099/8033/25
Perfect: Light - Hinder (-2000)
Master: Tyme - Slowdown (-2000)

Active Modes
Atma Silda ~ 3/5 (Will break if her attack isn't interrupted by Atma Visphota or the tail swipe)
Slowdown ~ 3/4
Myndius ~ 0/5
Heightened Senses ~ 0/5

OOC: Woot! Double Zeta rolls!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:11 pm

@ kaz

The dome moves at a strong rate of speed but Rayje moves at a faster rate of speed. She does not give him any distance but the dome is successfully invoked. The energy from the Radiant Rejection Dome ripples around Rayje when it hits her. The attack did not surprise her or cause her to hesitate. There is another shattering sound. The magix technique looked like it either went through her or had no effect on her. Psyre's shield is successful in buffering Rayje's strikes. The strikes physically break the barrier but allow Psyre's tail attack. If Psyre went right into the tail attack (i.e he didn't take the time to notice the rejection thingee effect), he would pull his arm free of the snake's grip, but Rayje would parry with a flying knee to either his upper back or the back of his head and then back down with the hilt of her sword. If he realized that the Radiant Rejection Dome failed (i.e. didn't spin tail), then Rayje would do an additional definitive diagonal slash after breaking his the barrier aiming the force behind it to send him diagonally down to the ground. But if that happened, she would chase after him. The rune on her chest changes from 4 to 3.

((good shit xD so you're liking the new roll system?))
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 pm

I do not understand how she still moves so much faster than I do. What in the name of the Syndicates is she? How is it that her speed trumps mine so definitively? I do not understand this! With the use of Slowdown and Heightened Senses, as I go into the tail spin, the energy passed thru her while she is still holding on to me?! The thought is broken as the tail strike connects. Finally some real damage done to her... my vision blacks out for a moment as I am struck in my upper back near my neck. I dive towards the ground quickly, which should allow me to evade the pommel strike. This red tint... it must be weakening me. That flash of light from her eye. It flashed red like this. It is surrounding me. I must break it. As I fall rapidly towards the ground, my body glows radiantly within the red tint as I try with all the strength of my mind to use the Grand Dispel power to break this enchantment she has over the area in the hopes that it would grant me my strength and speed back, which it seems to be taking from me... or strengthening her. If I could just weaken her to bring her down a notch, I could... that shattering sound... perhaps that has something to do with this effect. Bah! All theories running at a million miles per second thru my head, but nothing is conclusive. I cannot be sure of what is happening. My strategic prowess is of no use against this one. There must be a way! Grand Dispel will work. I know it will work... it has to do something. The desperation is starting to set in.

314/8347/26

Active Modes
Slowdown ~ 4/4
Myndius ~ 1/5
Heightened Senses ~ 1/5

OOC: When a mode reaches its last turn, does it stop at the end of my post here or your post? And yes, the new roll system is very nice. Very Happy I've rolled under, over, and exact so far.
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female
Number of posts : 76
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:11 am

Seven looks at him and knows that he cannot move but there is no expression on her face because she looks like she is in a trance and the demons are controlling her attacks right now. When she sings the heavens swirl energy over them and holy light shines down onto the ground and the big toy room. Her voice sounds like angels are singing in the heavens with the light that shines down and the energy swirling in the skies, but she would hold back if she were normal but because she was hurt so much the demons were controlling her and she was really asleep on the inside because they protect and take care of her but it is her beautiful voice that sings.

vana salus
semper dissolubilis,
obumbrata
et velata

Thunder crashes and makes a loud sound and the heavenly swirling energy makes a very large thunder bolt bigger than all others and filled with spirit power that is destructive and it crashes down on Marcos and makes the area explode very large and wide area effect. But because he could not move she does it again and again to make sure he dies while she keeps singing her song of death because the demons don't stop until her stamina is gone.

michi quoque niteris;
nunc per ludum
dorsum nudum
fero tui sceleris.

Heaven's Judgment
The user invokes a condensed blast of spiritual energy in the form of a large bolt that is cast down from the skies to an area.
Effect: damage is Destructive, area = 5 ft per level
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:24 pm

@muk

((your attacks hit. go ahead and continue to your next post.))

@ kaz

Rayje follows Psyre through the air with great speed. A good number of spectators in the crowd would not keep up with her attack. The grand dispel is successfully cast and hits her body, but there is an invisible magic lock up that does not slow her down. She aims her blade into Pysre's torso to slam him to the ground with it. If successful, she would drive him into a small hill of snow at ground level. She would power down pressure on her blade on ground impact to add to the effect of the attack. The atmosphere is still tinted red. The symbol on her chest changes from a 3 to a 2. Her red right eye glowed through all of this.

((um... i would post the mode ending. i think it's probably like that for all modes.))

@ seven

Marcos looks up at the swirling vortex.

"Well that's not good... well... time to get out of this..."

Marcos's body bulks up and he transforms into his Onihume form. Spheregrids form on the ground and the ground breaks as ten of the samurai soldiers of his demon army manifest from the dirt. Marcos powers against the bind, wincing, straining and making manly noises. The samurai pull and attack the chains and nails holding him down. The chains slowly start to rip out of the ground. The first bolt comes down from the swirling vortex. Marcos looks up {Timehalt used}.

The multiple destructive level attacks destroy the floor of the room and the surrounding objects. The summoned soldiers are dust. There is nothing left but a raped crater. Marcos appears behind Seven and grabs her into a headlock. Dark limbs grow from his back and hold her arms and legs in place. If the headlock and bind is successful, he would hold it until Seven went to sleep.

((yo, dun forget to roll your techs, ok? ))
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Looking around as I fall, I have... failed. I exhale a sigh of despair now knowing the outcome that is to follow without even using the Foresight power. As a final act of desperation, my body glows to activate the Slowdown power one last time. My body is growing very tired and weak. I have used a great deal of my energy, but I must lure her in. This is going to hurt a lot. Here she comes. As the blade pierces my abdomen, I try to use my claws, tail, and even my fangs to strike and hold her close to me as I lean into the blade to push it further thru my body and draw her even closer. I try to use my tail in one desperate thrust at her glowing eye.

I put all of my might into this last, following tactic. This would be the brightest my body glowed from Myndius power. I am about to die, so I will do as I was taught by my father. If you lose and you fall in battle, ensure that either your enemy falls as well or they are so scarred and weakened that they will fall soon after. My body involuntarily coughs up blood as I speak inside of my mind if the powers are able to activate, they would echo moments later inside of her mind. "Divine Uprising (Undercleansing) lead the Atma Visphota (Rejection Dome)!!" The Divine Uprising power would trigger from me and push forward at this point blank range against her followed consecutively by an explosion from my body of probably more spiritual energy than I should safely release, but I figure that I am going to die anyway, so I might as well release as much as I can.

There is so much pain flowing thru my body right now. So many thoughts that I wish I could think. So many people that I wish I could see one last time. So much that I had thought to accomplish, but it would seem that I will not. Well... then so be it. My hope is that the physical attacks distract her enough to focus her attention and defenses on them while the glow of Myndius would hopefully blind or further distract her so that the spiritual attacks could hit her at full force and put separation between us before I crashed into the snow. If this is successful, I would crash hard into the ground and with using my life force as my energy source, would telekinetically move snow to cover my body. Some of the snow would obviously fall into my mouth while I'm down there in pain and dying. Might as well eat some... or a lot. (Love that Water!)

479/8826/27

Active Modes
Slowdown ~ 1/5
Myndius ~ 2/5
Heightened Senses ~ 2/5

Status
Health: Near Death or Dying
Stamina: Exhausted
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:48 pm

It turns out that there wasn't enough time between casting grand dispel and her attack for Psyre to register how effective the dispel was and for his body to activate slowdown {slowdown was interrupted}. Rayje moved in normal time and with great speed to drive Psyre into the ground within that instance. The attack removed Psyre's chance of mounting a successful counter attack and stopped him from being able to chant two spells in the air before hitting the ground.

(timeline caught up)

But, both of Psyre's attacks would invoke successfully one after the other if they were initiated as a reflex after he hit the ground. The explosion would mark the terrain and destroy the hill that Psyre was smashed into. The massive energy output and blast would clear the terrain of snow in the radius area. The Rayje would stand above Psyre and weather both blasts. There would be a shattering sound for both blasts and she would stand her ground and look down at him. After his attacks, she would look at him for hints of movements or continued struggle. If he did not move, she would speak to him. If he did move, she would not speak.

If Psyre does not perform the under cleansing and rejection dome attack after being smashed into the snow hill, Rajye would grunt and exert extra strength into the blade she was holding against Psyre's body. The purely physical force of the technique would strike all at once and destroy the small hill even more and cause for snow and dirt to fly into the air. Her eyes would be looking at his body and reaction during this.

The number on her chest would change from 2 to 1.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:32 pm

The golden orbs inside my skull become filled with red veins as I continue to struggle to survive. Nothing has worked against her. A weak telepathic voice speaks to her, "I... *physical cough* I am not... done... *blood is coughed up* yet. I can... *I can is repeated in a sort of delusional stutter* beat you. I just... need more..." I try to move but I can't muster the strength anymore. Looking at her with such venom in my glare, if only I had the strength or the speed. I have failed to defeat her. I have lost a skirmish before, but never a duel. Never like this. I cannot lose like this. I focus on the sword and struggle to lift it out of my abdomen as she presses it down. My teeth and fangs are covered in my own blood. If I am unsuccessful in removing the blade, I would grunt out in pain. I watch the number change to 1 and this is the point where I understand, my end has come. Now I would have to hear her gloat over my defeat... how unsettling.

204/9030/28

Active Modes
Myndius ~ 3/5
Heightened Senses ~ 3/5

Status
Health: Dying
Stamina: Exhausted
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:12 am

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 Mukesh-Demon1 The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 Mukesh-Demon2
The human makes no attempt to move, and Mukesh can only partially assume he's frozen in pain or shock. Either way it didn't matter. He looked to see that the other opponent had left. Seemingly quiting of her own will. That left him and this now crippled human. With his sword he quickly turns the blade and strikes the man hard on the back base of his skull. Attempting to knock him out. If successful with his free hand he grabbed a firm hold of the side, of the man's neck. Now dragging the human he stabs his sword through the human's severed hand. Sinking it in enough that it will get stick to the sword. He then brings the man and his hand to the entrance that he came from. Tossed them both in there, yelling at any staff around. "If you hurry you can restore his arm and eye sight." He said as he then grabbed a hold of his opponent's weapon. "An impressive sword. Spoils of war human." He said as he took it back with him to his own opening, that he entered from. Bu before fully entering he awaited the final announcement of his win.
Action: Blow to knock out Adrian (Fierce). Dragged him back to his entrance.
Stamina 10% Health 75%
Location: Arena Pod 1 Interaction: Aria and opponents Words: 201/3313
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:12 pm

@ kaz

Rayje holds the sword firm with one arm. She speaks calmly to him outloud.

"Stop your struggle. The fight has been decisive. You're unlucky that I was your opponent, but you're actually strong. I'm surprised you're still conscious... though I'm glad so I can tell you this. I have to acknowledge your strength. Even though this is the end of this road... I'm sure I will run into you in the future. You were a good opponent, it's just too bad we had to meet like this... I respect you as a warrior so I won't dishonor you by showing you pity and letting you live. But... demons like us never really die... My name is Rayje, remember it for when we meet again. Are you prepared?"

The symbol on her chest fades away. The atmosphere is cleared of the red tint. Her right eye goes from glowing red to a dull white. {Realm of Rajye ended}

@ muk

(( DKC has 48 hrs to respond to the last post, or he's k/o'd ))
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Her words are actually comforting. I have never feared death, but I certainly didn't wish to die. At this moment though... I can accept this death as an honorable one. The area around me returns to "normal" and I smile. Nodding to her, "Rayje... this battle is yours. We will... meet again. I promise... I will be stronger." All of my energy is mustered for one final move... my body cannot continue where my mind wishes to go. It glows faintly for a moment as I begin to fade towards unconsciousness. I telekinetically try to pull her towards me and push me towards her for one final ploy. I would try to push very... provocative images into her mind in the form of telepathic communications. Just needed to distract her enough to get close. Should this work even amidst the pain of flying up a sword thru my abdomen, I would leave my final mark... a kiss on those full, sexy lips of her. All bloody and gangsta like. If I was able to succeed, I could fall freely back down the length of the blade. There would be no further motion, but she would find a smile on my face. The last move would be mine and I would leave her with that.

My journey would begin anew when I awake. I have grown too soft it would seem. I must accept the usefulness of chaos and the darkness that I have been trying to contain. As blood continues to gush out of my abdomen and drain out of my mouth. My head falls to the side. If there was even a spark of life within my body, I knew it not. For my mind travels to a realm of peace. I see a vision of a beautiful land with spirits flying free and dancing and happiness. I see a realm where warriors train feverishly against one another to hone their arts. I see this vision and then... I see nothing.

356/9386/29

Status
Health: KO
Stamina: KO
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female
Number of posts : 76
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:43 am

Seven stops singing and is breathing hard becuse her body is low on mana because she did so many attacks. The demons ask themselves "did we get him?" "I think we got him, that was very powerful." "Nothing could live after that." The demons say "we did it!" But then he appears behind her and the demons feel him but cannot move fast enough to get away and he grabs her and holds her in place with her hands that grow out of his body and puts her in a headlock. The demons struggle against him. He hurts her but the demons cannot fight against him because he is strong and holds her still. The demons lose control on her body and comes back and her pupils come back to her eyes. She screams and wiggles and tries to get away "let me go! Stop it! You're hurting... me!" because she is panicking becuase she is just a little girl and was not having fun at all and is scared. She cannot breathe so she passes out but tears run down her cheek and her body goes limp. "Mommy help...." She goes unconcsious and he wins.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:34 pm

@ muk:
"Things have heated up in the lava cloud world place Bill!"
"Man that chick was really angry."
"Well, she's out now. It must've been that time of the month for her. Now it's down to a 2v1."
"I don't know, that bird might just be decoration..."
"The swordsmen clash... and a K/O!"
"Mukesh Wins!"
"The first set of rounds are coming to a close, unlike your mother's legs."
"Wait... what?"

The crowd cheers for Mukesh's victory. The medic spirits rush to Ashram to heal him. The large monitors show a replay on the last K/O hit in slow motion. Mukesh's profile pictures comes up in 3D and rotates with flashing and graphic effects in the background. His name and "WINNER" blink under his picture.

@ sev:
"What a display of raw power! That little girl's got a gift!"
"I would hate to be that guy right now."
"Oh wait! He's gettng it in from behind! A... chockhold! He's got her pretty good."
"She's out, Bill! She's out. I think this is the end."
"Yeah... she's out like you and the closet! Marcos proceeds to the next round!"

Marcos looks down.

"Runt... you okay....? Ah crap."

Marcos calls back his extension limbs. He picks her up and puts her over his shoulder.

"You're really not that bad... for a runt. We'll have to work on that crying for your mommy."

He flies towards the entrance and waves at the crowd.

"Remember the name: Marcos! Come be a part of my demon army! Sacking privledges with benefits. Being a warrior's never been so good!"

Marcos exits the arena. His images and name show up on the large monitors with WINNER blinking under it.

@ psy:
"What an explosion! That impact with the ground must have hurt!"
"Bill, this fight has been nothing short of epic. A definite crowd pleaser, but look at the strength of that woman."
"That Psyre has some flashy techniques, but they don't seem to be working."
"It looks like it's over... wait what the..."
"He's doing something!... can this be a turn of events?"

Rayje's eyes get wide. Psyre who falls down her blade and she looks at him. The announcers gasp.

"Oh no he didn't."
"Oh yes he did, Bill! Playa playa!"

Rayje chuckles.

"Cute."

He pulls the blade from his stomach and slashes it down across his neck to finish him off. She slashes the blood off of her blade.

"That guy..."

She rests her blade on her shoulder. The blade vanishes and she turns around an walks away. She touches her lips and looks down.

"...I guess I'll see you next life time."

Rayje leaves the arena. The crowd cheers for her victory. Her name shows on the large screen with WINNER under it. A picture in picture replays the kiss in slow motion. Little children spirits cover their eyes. The clean up crew comes in to get Psyre's body.

@ all (wrapping up the site event... finally!)

The announers yell:

"Okay! Let's get straight into our next round of fights!..."

The next round is set up and the fighters (NPC) go to their arenas. The tournament keeps going on for the first round. (No more members are in the 1st round). The semi finals are set at a later date. After all the battles are over, the people from Yochi are teleported back to where they were. They are given an invitation for the next tournament and a coupon for concessions. The tournament grounds vanish and Onitoshi returns to normal.

Saga end!
>.>
(( spoils tba ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4