Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-A New Hope-

Go down 
+3
aѕceпxion
Griff
Kazakura
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:48 am

-A New Hope- Akera_01

The day was a fast paced Friday and like all Fridays. It was busy. Lots of people combed in and out drink coffee at table ordering to go, and of course using the net. It was a warm summer day and as such, my would be friends had gotten me to wear something a little more revealing. I swear that Natsuki was enjoying dressing me up as her mom use to. I was such a pushover. Most of the time I never noticed how many looks I got while working. That was just how oblivious I was. My attitude was just so submissive that I would dress however Natsuki threatened me to dress. Today was no different. I happily bused tables and brought out drinks. The cafe had indoor and outdoor seating and was I seat yourself. Basically you ordered and then waited or sat at a table. That where I came in to bring orders out as well as napkins, straws, and other various objects.

Today I was dressed in a white and black dress that puffed out at the bottom. It was mainly white with a black lace up bodice. It had short sleeves and the came down to my knees. I wore white panties with white stockings. Black garters and flat heel black shoes. I hd a white butterfly sweeping one side of my brown hair up and behind my delicate ear. The bodice was tight and accented my chest. This wasn't the normal dress code, but I think it was working to bring in more customers, so I would continue to wear whatever Natsuki pulled out of her cosplay closet. Some days it frustrated me, but I took it with grace like I always did.

-289- JC 1
-A New Hope- Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male
Number of posts : 32
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-04

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:34 pm

The buildings of East City flew by the windows of the 4 door midnight blue sedan. Inside the vehicle was Iori Souji, a young man with a blue hair. He wore a white t shirt, maroon pants, and a blue cape with a yellow trim. It had been a few hours since his sister had gone to school and with no work to do, it was time for Souji to unwind. He had programmed the Moonbucks in Gothstone into his car's gps and let the car drive itself. It had been a few days since Souji had some time to himself, especially with the vaspire inside, it was almost like he was never alone.The buildings of East City slowly gave away to the buildings of Gothstone until the car stopped near the coffee shop. Souji opened the door to his car, got out, and closed the door behind him. He glanced around his surroundings and spotted the shop. He moved his way towards the coffee shop, stepped in, and proceeded to the front counter. There was a young girl behind the counter, Souji smiled once he had gotten her attention then placed his order, "Medium coffee, cream and sugar." The girl typed somethings into the computer in front of her and Souji passed her the money for the coffe. After receiving the change, Souji turned around and found an empty table near the back of the shop. He took a seat and leaned back in his chair. Moments like this, time alone, was the greatest thing to Souji. He was usually working or taking care of his sister, but right now it was about him.

Words: 275//275
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:11 pm

-A New Hope- Jynbanner_01
A New Hope
... Time: Afternoon
... Location: Future Realm, Gothstone

God had moved. It was a Friday afternoon meaning that it would be near to impossible to find a street side park lining any of the major streets within the city. I found myself well surprised when I was able to pull the black sedan into a spot immediately before a parking meter at the curb of moon bucks. Much like the other denizens of the city, I found myself on a lunch break. Normally I had my lunch brought to me, but since I knew Fridays were normally busy days, I decided to stop by Shiori’s place of employ to give a passing hello to the barista and have a cup of coffee fixed. I was here more so for the coffee since I figured she would probably be very busy with the lunch time rush. Aside from that, there were trainees on normal patrol in the area that I would be checking in with and getting a field status report. I was informed that Gothstone had a spike on the spiritual radar one night when all the glass within a blocks radius was shattered by some type of attack; it was later covered up to be presented to the public a gas explosion, but since then the Division had been keeping an eye on the area, since it was much more important than say, the Lower Commons. But still, I seemed to be able to continue normalcy in joining back with the Division after my four or more months of being m.i.a. trapped in an alternate past realm with what seemed to be 1% of the city’s population.

The door to the sedan opens and I step out, wearing what I normally wore to work. Black slacks, boots, belt, and a collared shirt with the top buttons undone. My badge, signifying my rank, is worn casually at my waist on the belt. My hand pushes back as the door is closed behind me and I move towards the doors of the crowded establishment.

355 / 355
Ooc: Just passing through on the off chance Shiori posts. Don’t bother waiting on me in the post order.
-A New Hope- Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:31 pm

-A New Hope- Izumi_01
It was quite the day, Friday, it had been sometime since she had seen a Friday like this. A busy Friday with people crowding the streets and so on, the time of the past was much less crowded to say the least. Maybe it's probably because of the building's and the cars that swarm the present day. Izumi had gotten her own car fixed and brought it from the past along with The Enforcer. Right now though she was driving her personal car, the lotus eclipse, right through Gothstone for what reason exactly? Well she was in the middle of her break before she would head out to meet her manager for a photo shoot that she was called in for. She already had one long ago, but her manager told her that she would need an update on her photo's so the picture's weren't old news.

Of course though, she did give notice to Jyn that she wouldn't be appearing in the office today since she had her acting work to do. For now she would visit Moonbuck's cafe, a cafe she never really visited before but she happened to be in the area so she figured she'd pass by there and get something before heading out. Though the parking to say the least wasn't pleasant so it would take her a while before she managed to actually find a parking spot near the cafe thankfully people were leaving so they pulled out their spot and Izumi took it. Izumi placed some money in the meter and she would straight out her business outfit as she stood up and straightened it out a little as she would proceed to make it toward's the cafe. Of course she stopped a moment and looked at the car's that were parked and stared at one in particular. Her brow arched a moment as she stared at this black sedan. "hmmm..." she then looked toward's the cafe and took in a deep breath as she would make her way to the door of the place. She was unaware that Jyn or Akera were going to be in this Cafe.

-Word count: 357
-A New Hope- Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:44 pm

-A New Hope- Akera_01

I loaded my tray up with a few different types of orders and began to bring them around to the various tables. I was good at remembering who had ordered what, and whatever I didn't remember the barista would. My feet could really benefit from a set of skates. I would have to ask Ms. Shiori about them. They would increase productivity and my speed, but then again it increased the risk of my sudden falling sprees, especially if Natsuki was anywhere near me. Why did I get clumsier as she came around. The first stop I made was to a women dressed from head to toe in gothic black. I set her iced mocha on the table and smiled. She just nodded and I was off to the next table. As a man opened the door with his head turned talking to the woman behind him, I ducked under the arm that held the door and swished by him. The cool thing was, I had been backing out of the door saying thank you for a tip I had just received. It was like I had known that he was opening the door without evening looking. "excuse me" I said softly as I turned around to face the tables still carrying my tray. Thanks to the things I had learned, it was easier to do my job. (Blind sense) The guy holding the door just looked at me in surprise. I smiled politely and continued with my work. I deposited some of the drinks outside at their tables and then moved back into the main room. Finally dropping off a medium cup of coffee to the last young man (Souji). "Coffee with cream and sugar." I placed the ceramic cup on the table with a saucer and a spoon to stir. Reaching into my apron, I pulled out the packets of sugar and the little things of creamer. IT was still hot. "Enjoy sir"

-614- JC 2
-A New Hope- Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:48 pm

-A New Hope- Izumi_01
Izumi noticed the bustling activity of this place as her eyes sauntered over the various different people and she did take a moment to sense in the area a smirk came onto her lip's as she felt familiar signal's out an about this establishment. "Funny..." she said to herself as she would proceed for the front door and head on inside, passing by Jyn without even noticing him in her peripheral, she didn't mean to be rude or anything but her time was short as she mostly wanted to get herself coffee and a table and maybe something to snack on so that she could take a nice break of course if Jyn wanted to join her at the table she wouldn't mind that. Though she did look around trying to spot Jyn amongst the crowd, but this place was quite the bustle of activity that she needed to keep moving or else she would bump into someone so that's what she did. Moving around until she got to the front counter. She placed her order for something simple, French Vanilla Coffee and some nice hot cinnamon buns. She would pay for what she ordered and informed them that she would be sitting outside. From there she headed out to one of the outside tables finding an empty one, taking a quick notice of this one worker that was dressed in a maid outfit. She didn't take too much detail into it as she just smiled softly and sat down at the table.

-Word count: 253 | 610
-A New Hope- Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male
Number of posts : 32
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-04

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Souji slowly let his eyes close as he began to relax in the busy coffee shop. His eyes would remain closed until her heard the sound of a young lady speaking, in what would seem, his direction. He smiled warmly at the young lady as she placed his order on the table. Before she turned to make her leave, he spoke to her to show his appreciation, "Thanks, sweetie." Souji then turned towards his coffee, the steam still flowing from it. He grabbed the creamer and put a little of the cream inside the coffee. His hand moved its way to the sugar packets. Grabbing two, Souji opened them up and placed them into the coffee. He then proceeded to place the stirrer in the coffee and mix the contents around. Souji raised the cup up to his lips and began to take a small sip then placed it back on the saucer. He smiled then leaned back again, closing his eyes and placed his hands behind his head, 'If only life could be like this everyday.' Souji thought to himself, but his thoughts were interrupted by the spirit inside him, 'It would be rather boring for me.' Souji did not pay him much mind because life could not be like this everyday, at least not for him.

Words: 218//493
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Fridays. You shouldn't hate them, right? But I do. I loathe them. Especially ones that happen to be a nice day. I sigh and pull my hair back. Kameko is going to end up raped on one of my tables. I know it. She already had an incident with Yukina. Kami save me. Had I done something to piss karma off and now this is its revenge on me. Giving me a cosplaying employee. THat Natsuki girl needed to be strangled with a garter belt. I smirk as evil plans begin to form.

Whack!

"Itai!" I yelp and hold the back of my head. I look to see the culprit is and find myself glaring at Ayaka.

"Go make sure the newbie ain't felt up," she grumbles, Ayaka having gone all big sister the moment she met Kameko. I flip her off.

"You shouldn't hit your boss," I grumble and she smirks.

"This coming from the woman who beats up the owner on a constant basis," she quips back and I glower at her. Damn her for her quick come backs. I sigh and move out into the cafe. I smile at the customers. I'm dressed in shorts and a tank top. Casual, but a bit sexy. There is a reassn alot of men come here. We are known for our sexy female workers. I blame the old man owner. I shrug at my thoughts and move along, asking each customer if everything is to their liking.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 am

-A New Hope- Akera_01

A bright smile was the man’s first response (Souji). I seemed to really enjoy my job. “You’re welcome, sir. Is there anything else I can get for you?” The smile lit up my face and my eyes closed in that cute cherub moment before I clutched the tray to me, waited for his answer, then flounced off back to the counter. The next orders were done and I smile to Ayaka as I load up my tray. “Do you think that I could get away with rollerblades on days like this? It would make my life sooo much easier” I would wait for her answer as I glanced around for the familiar faces that go with the orders. “Two dark cherry iced mochas at the table outside, black coffee and a slice of cheesecake for the old lady in the red suit, and a French vanilla coffee for the single lady outside. I’ll be back for the next” I hoped to it. My hands scoop up a refill on sugar packets and creamers, as well as plastic stirs. I moved out to the outside, dropping off the black coffee and the cheesecake on the way out the door. Again I slide by people. Perhaps I should take a gymnastics class at the Y or something like that. It might help me move smoother. I drop off the two DCIMs to a couple sitting outside and then stop at Izumi’s table setting the cup of coffee in front of her. A surprised look crosses my face. “Hey, Ms. Izumi. How are you?”

-875- JC 3
-A New Hope- Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:03 pm

-A New Hope- Izumi_01
Finally her order was coming in but there was something missing. Izumi was gazing off to the side and only took notice of her French Vanilla. "I'm missing my Cinna-..." that's when she took notice of the voice and her eyes looked up and took noticed of this maid outfit and the girl constrained within the garments. "Oh hello Akera, and it's just Izumi. I'm not that old to be called Ms." she did hate the idea of herself going old. A smile came onto her face while her blue eye's looked to the girl. "So you work here it seems..." She looked at her outfit and tilted her head. "Though...what's with the outfit?" quite the curious thing as she herself hasn't seen a Maid Cafe in places outside of conventions as of yet.

-Word count: 134 | 744
-A New Hope- Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:06 pm

-A New Hope- Akera_01

"Oh! I forgot that one on the counter." I swing around and nearly run to the counter to pick up her order of cinnamon buns. With even quicker motions, I was back and placed them on the table. "I am so sorry. It's kinda hectic today. My first Friday." At the question of the outfit, my face fell as blush crept up and stained my cheeks. "Well you see... its kind of embarassing, but my friend, natsuki, likes to play dress up with me. Much like her mother use to do to me when we were in school." A long suffering sigh escaped me as I rolled my eyes skyward. "I really dont mind since Chou and I are staying with her. She was nice enough to let us stay in their spare bedroom. It really is getting rather small though." I glanced back to the counter and glance to Shiori. "At least I have a job though. They let me keep Chou as a foster mother for now. At least until they can rule out any surviving family."

-1054- JC 4
-A New Hope- Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:50 pm

A New Hope

Since there was a bit of a crowd along the streets, my body seemed to have been partially masked from Izumi during the time where she noticed my car, but not me, in her heading into the establishment. I hadn’t gone inside of the café yet. In a city with this many people during the day time and off duty, I would not be feeling about me for the presence of others. I would get way too many spiritual signals in to want to deal with, and through I was skilled at separating them, there was no need to be actively sensing at times of peace; at least not now. But just as Izumi missed me, I would have visually missed her as well with the same theoretical visual blockage at play.

After taking a few steps towards the doors of the café, I would come to realize that I had forgotten to feed the meter. With that in mind, my steps towards the café pause and I turn and make my way back to the car where I reach into my back pocket, pull out my wallet and then a slender card, sliding it along a bar scanner on the meter and paying for a half hour’s worth of time. I slice the card back into my wallet and then place the wallet back into my back pocket before turning back towards the café. In turning to the café, I recognize, amongst the crowd, a familiar youth coming my way.

251 / 606
Ooc: Just passing through on the off chance Shiori posts. Don’t bother waiting on me in the post order.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:03 pm

-A New Hope- Seikibanner
The rumble of the bike comes to a halt as I lead it slightly to the side allowing it to rest on the kick stand. I straddle the bike and reach up with both hands, pulling the helmet from over my head, shaking it to and fro in an attempt to re fluff my hair from helmet head. I hang the helmet from my bike and step over it onto the side walk down the street some distance from moonbucks. I was dressed in casual jeans and a white tee shirt with Heavy Mojo written across the back at shoulder height in red lettering. I walk along the side walk, heading towards Moon Bucks to check on my little sister and see how she was doing. Since it was a busy time, I figured she wouldn’t be able to talk, but I hoped to at least bum a free ice cappuccino or something. If I could get a muffin, then the trip would have been worth it. I walk casually with my thumbs loops in the pockets of my jeans as I look up and notice a familiar figure feeding the meter in front of a black car. I recognize him with a frown, “eh…? That guy…?”

My hands come from my pockets as I walk towards him instead of the café. He did good in getting us back to the present time, and for that I let him slide at the portal since it was a happy time; but still, I wanted to show him that I was tougher than him, especially for that ‘I’m better than you’ smug attitude shit he pulled when he got his big breasted chick to banish me to the village. A man doesn’t call another man weak and then have a women trick formerly mentioned man into being banished! Half way to him, he looks up and seems to notice me. On my approach, I grin, “hey cop. I’ve was hoping I would run into you. I’m ready to accept your apology for being such an asshole to me back in the past.” I come to stand before him in an aggressive stance showing that I didn’t really care much about his rank and job at the moment. My uncle was Yakuza, I could have this cop guy taken care of if I really wanted too; he was just lucky that he saved Akera. Folding my arms I offer, “Apologize and I’ll put everything behind me.”

413 / 413
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:36 am

-A New Hope- Izumi_01
It seems that she has a place to stay even with the child and also having a dreadful friend to force a cosplay onto her as well. She couldn't help but smile at this information, it sounded like fun to her. It was also good to note that Akera seemed to be rather good at her job as well. "That's good to hear." she stated as she looked toward's her order of cinnamon buns that had been brought to her and she licked her lip's for a moment. She held a huge sweet tooth and found herself extremely attracted toward's sweet's and found it hard to resist them. So the place she's staying in is growing quite small, that would be quite uncomfortable for a girl and even a child. Privacy is a must, at least that's how Izumi saw it. Her eye's shifted to the girl for a moment as she responded. "So have you thought about what I have told you in the past?"

-Word count: 166 | 910
-A New Hope- Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:03 am

-A New Hope- Akera_01

I blink as I think for a moment. It would be nice to finally have some room and privacy. I smile brightly and glance to her for a moment. “If the offer still stands, which I wasn’t sure if it did, then I would love to.” Then my eyes grew tired as my next thought ran through my mind, “You wont make me dress up in costumes will you?” I sure hoped she wouldn’t do that. It was enough that I was that submissive. I needed a keeper according to some people who knew me. Well, I could do everything on my own, I just had the mindset that if I was told to do something by someone I would usually do it without too much protest. The therapist I was seeing said it was because of the rape but I knew that I had that tendancy to do it when I was younger. But only with friends like Natsuki. Most of those times had been just because I was grateful for the friendship and didn’t want to lose it over something stupid as wearing cosplay outfits. I sighed a long suffering sigh and just wanted to find a hole to crawl into. Nova had destroyed most of my will during those two days and therapy wasn’t helping much. I would live with it and just deal with it on a day to day basis. That would have to be enough. A smile formed again on my face as I waited for her answer.

-1308- JC 5
-A New Hope- Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:58 pm

A New Hope

I watch as the plucky lad approaches and open his mouth allowing nonsense to course freely from it. For a moment, I do not answer him; I simply look towards him what could be assumed to be a condescending manner. I did not quite get the angle he was attempting to approach me from, but he managed to mess it up. My body turns towards him as my head tilts to the side slightly, and in my downward gaze on him, I comment, “what I did was for your own good. I have no reason to apologize to you. If you’ll excuse me, I’m on my lunch break.” With that, my body shifts as I turn, giving him my shoulder as I begin to take steps towards the entrance of the coffee shop. I didn’t know what was getting into kids these days, but I did remember there was a small thing about respecting elders that grownups were supposed to be teaching these days. Cynically, a part of me wondered if I should have simply let him go and meet with Nova. Chances are, by knowing him, he might have lived; but in my mind, he would have been unable to save Akera and would simply be in the way.

210 / 816
Ooc: Don’t bother waiting on me in the post order.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:04 pm

-A New Hope- Seikibanner
A grin almost comes to my lips as I watch his response to my words. I didn’t know about the chick with the boobs, but I felt pretty confident that this guy didn’t have any special type of power. The way he made her do his dirty work like that; I felt a real man with his own strength would have handled the situation. For a moment, it looked like he didn’t know what to do. I was tempted to taunt him at this point, but he then speaks and gives me that ‘better than you’ look that originally got under my skin in the first part. His words causes the grin to shift into a frown and after them, he has the audacity to that he could simply walk away from me after I’ve confronted him. I’m a bit frustrated by the fact that he would attempt to brush me off since I had gone through the trouble of facing up to him, and on top of that, he rejects my request for amends. I wasn’t about to stay there and be disrespected in that manner; my right fist clenches. As he turns away from me, I forget for a moment that he is a cop. My left hand reaches up and grabs his shirt just to the front of his shoulder and my right shifts forwards with my body leaning toward him with a quickly executed right hook aimed to strike the high and mighty officer in the face to take him down a few pegs.

258 / 1074
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:58 am

-A New Hope- Izumi_01
A smile curled onto her face as she would listen and watch the girl's reaction it was quite cute how she reacted and she could tell that the girl didn't seem all to excited about the cosplaying thing and Izumi shook her head as she grabbed her cup of coffee and stared at it for a moment as she would respond. "The offer still stands and no you do not have to worry about me dressing you up. Just make sure you take good care of the child, I'm not to good with baby care is all." She said slightly laughing a little before she took a zip of her coffee.

-Word count: 111 | 1021
-A New Hope- Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:28 pm

-A New Hope- Akera_01

I was a bit surprised and happy that the offer still stood. "Oh you wouldn't have to worry about Chou. She's an angel and wont get into your way at all." It was nice of her still to offer and I was positively beaming now. "Thank you so much. Ms. Izumi. W-when would be a good time to get together so that Chou and I could... um... move in." I was suddenly shy and I looked around waiting to hear that familiar voice of Ms. Shiori to tell me to stop chatting up the customers and start bringing out orders but when I didn't hear it I continued to wait on a response. Everyone else could wait a little bit. I was busy talking. It almost looked like I would start rocking back and forth on my heels any minute. After her answer I looked back over my shoulder to check to see if the drink orders were piling up and I sighed. "I'll be right back" I moved quickly back into the shop and filled my tray with the chick at the barista nagging me to get a move on.
-1499- JC 5
-A New Hope- Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:02 pm

-A New Hope- Izumi_01
Izumi pulled away from her coffee as her blue eye's laid upon the girl who constantly added the ms in front of her name. She was certain that she had told the girl before to not call her ms. It made her feel old when people did that to her first name. "When you learn to just call me Izumi, No ms. i'm not that old to have a ms added in front of my first name." she rotated the cup in her hand's to feel the coffee on the inside of the cup swirl with it's motion. A smile still plastered to her lips as she looked away from the girl who seemed to be taking away from her time working as she was speaking with a customer. Izumi would be ready just about anytime really, she was able to take time away from work or even leave work early as her job wasn't really a full time secretarial job so it gave her a flexible scheduling.

-Word count: 168 | 1189
-A New Hope- Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:06 pm

A New Hope

In my turning to walk away, two things happen. I feel the youth’s hand come to grip my shirt, but even before that, my reactor sense would ping to me that something was about to happen just before the time of the attack. For that reason, I am able to react as if I had expected him to grab and punch at me. I wasn’t much of a fist fighter, but when it came to grappling, I knew pretty well how to get people off me and or take them to the ground. In almost a reflex, my hand would come up and cover the hand that grabbed me before the punch would have time to come around. On contact, my thumb would press down on the pressure point between his thumb and index finger and at the same time I would be pulling the hand from my shirt and pull it back so that his palm would be upwards, hopefully twisting the arm and throwing off his balance for the punch that would end up being a whiff if he even was able to continue to go through with it. I didn’t peg the kid to be much of a fighter, so after pulling his arm around and in a twisting manner, I would keep my thumb on the pressure point and keep him off balance and attempt to position myself better to get him into some type of restraining position. During this time, I wouldn’t have much time to think about much, just simply react.

257 / 1073
Ooc: Don’t bother waiting on me in the post order.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:14 pm

-A New Hope- Seikibanner
As soon as my hand comes up to grab him, I feel his hand on mine and my grasp is pulled free and my arm is twisted. The punch is thrown off and negated by his interrupt. There is a slight delay based on how I would normally react since the cop caught me off guard, but as I feel my arm twist, my body would follow through with it as I step inwards towards the cop, allowing me to bend my elbow and position myself to break the lock on my wrist, interrupting any follow up he may have to the grab. He had pretty swift reflexes for an old guy, but now that he countered me, the fight was on in my mind. As I step forwards and break the grab on my left hand, my body turns into his as I counter grab him with both hands. My hip pushes into midsection and my body leans over as I lift him up and pull him over for a hip toss. If the hip toss was successful, I would keep the grip on his arm and wrist and attempt to place my foot at his neck to hold him down.

202 / 1276
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:20 pm

-A New Hope- Akera_01

Eventually I made my way back to Izumi and smiled. "I'm sorry. But I will be off here shortly. I helped open and I'm only part time so it means I work lots of days, little hours a day." I blinked at her words and nodded. "yes Ms.... I mean yes Izumi." my voice still implied the 'ms' but at least I was making an effort. "If you can swing it, today would be good. I could leave Natsuki a note. This will give her the band room back." I looked back towards the door inside and as I did, my eyes swept over Jyn and Seiki. My eyes grew wide and I blinked. "I-Izumi.... um... " I nodded behind her with my chin as I gulped. Please tell me Seiki was not assaulting a police officer. From the looks of it, he was trying. My head begins to shake back and forth as I hope that I would not be bailing Seiki out of jail this afternoon.

-1667- JC 5
-A New Hope- Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

-A New Hope- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -A New Hope-   -A New Hope- EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:45 pm