Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Truths Be Told (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Truths Be Told (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Truths Be Told (Closed) Ingel_13

Truths Be Told

As I begin to rouse from my slumber I roll over and push my face into my pillow, trying to remain asleep for a few more moments before my body loses the fight to remain asleep. With a muffled sigh I pull my face from the pillow and roll onto my back, glancing up at the ceiling of the roof for a moment before I realize that Trinity isn't in the bed next to me. As I come to realize she isn't in the bed next to me I quickly sit up and glance around the room, my gaze falling upon where Jayden had slept. As I look at his bassinet I let out another sigh remembering I was going to wake up and feed him but it seemed I over slept and missed the wake up call or Trinity forgot to wake me. Shifting my gaze from the bassinet I glance around the room once again before I slip over to the edge of the bed and let my feet fall off the edge as I let out a light yawn while stretching. " I wonder if she is down stairs with Jayden. " I murmured to myself as I rose from my sitting position and went over to my dresser. After coming to my dresser I grabbed a pair of shorts and slipped them on before leaving the bedroom and glanced into the bathroom for a moment before I began my trek down stairs in search of Trinity and Jayden.

Post WC: 252
Total WC: 252

Truths Be Told (Closed) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:25 am

Both times Jayden woke up to be fed and changed through the night and into morning, Ingel appeared to be sleeping far too peacefully to disturb. I didn't have the heart to wake him, not even knowing that he was looking forward to feeding his son this morning. There would always be plenty more feedings for Ingel to take care of once he was fully rested. Even though I didn't know what had happened to him or why he was under the assumption that he had been gone three months longer than he really had been, I knew that our time apart had been hard on him and that he needed as much rest as he could get right now. When the baby had woken up for the second time since Ingel and I had fallen asleep, I decided to go ahead and get up for the day. My body was so used to getting small amounts of sleep that now I almost couldn't function on a full night. After silently feeding the boy while sitting in bed watching his father sleep so adorably, I set the baby back in his bassinette long enough for me to change into clean clothes and gather what I would need to take downstairs with us. Since I had strategically places diapers, wipes, and clothes in all rooms of the house where I would be for any length of time with Jayden, there wasn't much to take down with me. Scooping up the already back to snoozing child, I quietly padded my way down the stairs and into the living room where I set him, still sleeping, in the napper portion of his pack and play. This allowed me the freedom to clean up some of the baby clutter that had taken over the house in the past month. I wanted the place to look good for Ingel when he woke up and came down to join us. I also made sure to put on a pot of very strong coffee and cut up some fresh fruits for breakfast. The doctors had advised me against drinking too much caffeine while breastfeeding so I have been limiting myself to one cup each morning and offsetting it by adding an extra scoop to the filter.

After about an hour I was finished cleaning up the downstairs and was proud of what I had accomplished. The place looked well lived in but it was neat and tidy at the same time. The aroma of coffee had begun to fill the house and the mid morning sunlight was streaming through the sliding glass doors that led out onto the balcony. Standing here, where the living room and kitchen meet, I look over my home and my sleeping son knowing that the man I love is upstairs and have to fight back tears of joy upon realizing that my dreams had all come true.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 am

As I moved closer and closer to the stairs that lead down to the first level I began to pick up on the hints of the sweet aroma of coffee, the liquid of life, or at least the liquid that kicked you into life in the morning. I missed the jump start coffee gave you in the morning, though it came in handy being able to function good with out it but today I was going to have a cup, that was after I found Trinity and Jayden. I didn't stop in my pace as I came to the stairs and began to descend them as I sniffed at the air more, the aroma of coffee prompting my stomach to growl softly as the desire for food began to build with in me. As my gaze falls upon Trinity, I finally pause for a moment and look over her smiling softly, " There you are. " I say as I begin moving towards her and tried to take her into my arms and pull her close to me. " Trying to sneak off without me? " I ask playfully as I look down at her, the smile on my face growing a bit more. Now that I had gotten a good night's sleep I felt more rejuvenated then I had been in the past days, though I was slightly upset at the fact that I had not woken up when it was time to feed Jayden and thus the burden had fallen back onto her shoulders.

Post WC: 256
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:05 am

I heard the tell tale sounds of my honey coming downstairs seconds before he appeared around the corner and greeted me with a smile. When he moved closer and tried to take me into his arms I did not hesitate to enter the secure embrace I had missed so much over the past month. Lifting my head to meet his gaze, I laugh softly and shake my head at his absurd question. "Of course not, honey. Now that I finally have you back home with me, I may never let you leave again." Lifting myself up onto my toes, I place a gentle good morning kiss on my love's lips. When I pull back, playfully disengaging myself from his hold, I point toward the kitchen with a big grin. "I made coffee... and cut up fruit for breakfast. I've already had my one cup allotment of caffeine today but I can join you in getting rid of some of that fruit." Pausing my words, I begin to chew at my lip in a worrisome way before turning to look into his eyes and make my apology. "I'm sorry I didn't wake you either time Jayden woke up this morning. You looked so peaceful and serene I couldn't bring myself to disturb you. Please don't be upset, there will be plenty of time for you to feed him later. He eats many times throughout the day and I have at least eight bottles pumped and ready in the fridge that I can warm up for you to feed him next time. Besides, I knew I was going to be asking you some difficult questions today, since we agreed to talk about everything, and I figured you could use as much rest as possible before all of that."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:16 am

As she moved into my arms I took her into my grasp and held her close to me, smiling down at her in return. When she spoke I smiled a bit more at what she had to say and before I could speak our lips locked for a moment in a quick kiss before she began to pull back. When she began to pull away I released my grasp on her so she could move away if she needed to. Lifting my attention from her I look towards the kitchen as she speaks and nod faintly, the idea of coffee and breakfast now coming to take hold in my mind. With her silence I turn my gaze back to her and see the look in her eyes and frown faintly. As she begins to apologize for not waking me I bring a hand up and carefully run it over her cheek and into her hair as I give a faint nod. I was a little upset that I had not woken up but was alright and as she put it, I will have many oportunitys in the future to feed Jayden. As she fell silent I gently gripped the back of her head and pulled her close while I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her forehead as I brought my free arm up and moved it around her, holding her close once again, " It's alright. If you give me another one of those kisses I'll forgive you. " I say, offering her a soft smile, though she had done nothing wrong so I was not upset at her, but I did want another kiss.

Post WC: 278
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 am

I was glad when Ingel pulled me into his arms again, even before I had fully finished apologizing for letting him sleep through the two morning feedings do far. When he agreed to forgive me if I gave him another kiss like the one I had planted on his lips only moments before, I was more than happy to oblige. "Anything for you, my handsome honey." I say with a grin as I lift myself on my tip toes and bring my lips back to his, this time with a bit more passion and heat than the earlier one had contained. I also held the kiss just a bit longer this time around, for good measure, and of course to leave my man wanting more. You always have to leave them wanting more, that's what keeps them coming back time and time again. When I finally broke the embrace this time, just pulling out of the kiss but not pulling away from his arms, I looked to him with a rather large grin. "Was that good enough to earn your forgiveness?" I knew it would be, but still wanted to hear the confirmation directly from his mouth. While waiting for Ingel's answer to my question, I began to think about the conversation he and I were supposed to have today. I knew we had a couple hours until Jayden's next change and feeding would need to be taken care of so I was figuring that it would be best to go ahead and try to knock out some of the necessary talking over the coffee and breakfast fruit. The two of us have a tendency to not return to subjects that we end up putting off long enough, it took me way too long to finally come clean to him about the truth behind my family and our 'special' quirks.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:17 am

I smiled faintly before our lips locked together once again in another kiss. As we kissed I kept a light grip on the back of her head and returned every ounce of passion and heat in the kiss. If she allowed it, I would slip my tongue into her mouth and explor the inside of her mouth for a moment before the kiss finally broke. When she finally broke the kiss I let her, releasing my grip on her head and letting my arm fall back to my side as I looked down at her, the smile from before growing more. When she asks if the kiss was good enough, I simply give a faint nod of an answer as I lean in and nuzzle against the side of her neck before placing a soft kiss where I had just nuzzled. " Yes, I forgive you. " I say before placing another kiss on the side of her neck before finally pulling away to look at her face once again. As I looked down at her a grumble came from my stomach reminding me of its desire to have some breakfast. I chuckled faintly at the growl coming from my stomach and glanced towards the kitchen for a moment before looking back at her. " Shall we sit down for a nice meal? " I asked as I began to tighten my grip on her and carefully lifted her from the ground, waiting a moment to see if she wanted to be let down or if she would put her legs around me so I could carry her to the kitchen.

Post WC: 271
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Of course I would allow my honey to add whatever he wanted into the kiss, and would follow his lead on where he would like it to go. Until it was time to break it and move on before we got close to the 'we want to but we can't' wall again. When we broke the kiss and he continued the affectionate attention in the area of one of my weakest spots, I thought for a second that my knees might just give out under the neck nuzzles and kisses. I was grateful for the interruption of his rumbling stomach, not because I didn't want further nuzzles or kisses from my man, but because he was already whipping my hormones into a frenzy and I wasn't sure I would be able to follow the doctor's orders should he continue much longer. When he asked if we should sit for a nice meal, I didn't make a move to leave his arms but did nod me head with a hazy smile. When he tightened his grip on me and lifted me into the air, I did the only thing that made sense in my head, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as I laid my head on his shoulder so he could carry me to wherever he chose. Of course I took this opportunity to exact a little revenge on him for making me want what I can't have so damn badly. My mouth would kiss and lick the sweet spot in the small hollow just beneath his ear the whole time he tries to walk toward our destination.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:18 pm

After she had wrapped her legs and arms around me I began to move. When she began to lick and kiss one of my sweept spots a shiver ran down my spine as I let out a soft moan of pleasure, " Mmm, if you keep doing that you will get me in the mood. " I say as I begin to move into the kitchen though her actions had already started to draw the reaction it normaly does from me and I began to grow aroused but I fought against the urges and desires knowing that if I got caught up in the desire I would want to do things with her that I couldn't do right now. Moving through the kitchen I carry her over to the counter and set her on it before I begin to loosen my grip on her and start to release her, " Since you cant have any more coffee for the day, how about I fix you a glass of orange juice while I get a cup of coffee? " As I ask I slip my hands onto her sides and lightly grip her sides, " And, if you are ready we can start that talk, though I would like to have a bite to eat first if you don't mind. " Leaning in, if she didn't stop me I would playfully nip at the side of her neck before I begin to pull away from her and if she let me I would move to cupboard to get a cup so I could get myself some coffee.

Post WC: 266
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:54 pm

I knew I was being mean by getting him riled up when I wouldn't be able to properly finish what I was trying to start, but I still could not stop myself once he began to carry me. Once he set me on to the counter top I was able to gain more control over my urges and let him break the intense contact, though I still liked the touch of his hands at my sides while he spoke. Shaking my head when he asks about the orange juice, I propose a counteroffer. "Instead of orange juice, could you pour me the last bit of cranberry pomegranate that is left in the very back? I want to go ahead get that jug finished before we start working on the orange juice. And eating before we start that talk is fine by me, I can wait until you are ready... plus the fruit might start to get mushy if it sits out too long so we should go ahead and have what we want of it so I can get it back in the fridge." While he moves about the kitchen fixing his coffee and my juice, I lean back just enough to peek into the living room through the open area of the counter top to check on the sleeping infant. From what I could see, he was still nestled in the napper of his pack and play. He had shifted himself onto his side from the position on his back that I had laid him in. He had been doing that for a while now, evidently he was choosing to be a side sleeper like his mommy which I had no room to criticize since I had begun to roll myself onto my side at almost the same age.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Since she had voiced her desire to have the rest of the cranberry pomegranate in the fridge, my objectevs had switched from getting her orange juice to getting her some cranberry pomegranate which wasn't a problem since it was in the fridge as well. As I listened to her speak I made my way to the cupboard and retried a coffee cup for myself and a glass for her juice. Setting the coffee cup on the counter, I moved over to the fridge and set the glass I had retried for her juice down before opening the fridge and retrieving the cranberry pomegranate in the back of the fridge. As I pulled the juice out of the fridge I glanced over to Trinity for a moment before turning my attetnion back to her glass as I open the cartian and begin to por her a glass. Once I had the rest of the juice in her glass I set the empty container on the counter before taking the glass of juice over to her and giving it to her with a kiss on the cheek before quickly pulling away from her and making my way over to my coffee cup and filling it with coffee. Once I had my cup filled with coffee I took a sip of it before retrieving the fruit and making my way over to where I had left her on the counter. Moving in front of her I set the fruit down on the counter next to her along with my cup of coffee and took a hold of her sides again, smiling softly at her, " Now, shall we enjoy some breakfast while we have the time? "

Post WC: 284
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Watching Ingel move about the kitchen and take care of everything I sort of felt bad for just sitting where he had placed me on the counter top. A large part of me wanted to hop down from my perch and at least grab the tray of sliced fruit I had prepared earlier in the morning. By the time I actually convinced myself to go ahead and jump down, the man had already delivered my juice and was on his way back to me with his coffee and the fruit. Since it was too late to help I made a mental note to banish him from the kitchen once it came time for clean up. After taking a sip of my juice, I listen to his question about enjoying some breakfast while we had time and nod in response with a soft smile. "Sounds like a good plan to me." As is the case with any new baby, there was no way to really tell how much time we would have to ourselves before our beautiful son decided to wake up and demand his food or that he be changed. Some days it seemed like he spent more time waking up than sleeping and then other days it felt like he slept the whole time. Either way our son decided to go on this day, I knew Ingel and both would be more than happy to adjust ourselves to him and schedule the talk between and around the one his would dictate for us.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:39 pm

As she began to speak I kept a light grip on her sides and listened to her as she gave me her answer and nodded to what she had to say. " Good. " I say with a smile as I lean in and place a soft kiss on her cheek while pulling a hand from her side and reaching to the tray of fruite. Reaching to the tray I grab a piece of fruite before bringing it up and offering the first bite to Trinity. I wait a moment for her to either take the first bite or not take it before I take a bite of the piece of fruite before offering her a light smile. After the first piece of fruite is eaten I reach down for another piece and again offer Trinity the first bite. This is the first breakfast with my girlfriend since I have returned and I wanted to enjoy every moment of it and give her every ounce of my attetnion at the moment and when Jayden decided to wake up I plan to give him the same treatment.

Post WC: 187
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:23 pm

A wide smile crept over my face as I watched Ingel select the first piece of fruit and lift it to my mouth to offer me the first bite before he enjoyed the second half. I had hoped that our time apart had not caused him to forget the little things I enjoyed so much about our relationship, the way we usually share a breakfast of fresh cut fruit being one of them. It warmed my heart to feel like we were easily falling back in to our normal routine, with certain changes here and there related to the baby and the whole not being able to have sex with the man I love parts of our new life together. I hadn’t wanted him to come back home and find everything that made us ‘Us’ had changed, I wanted us to still be the same couple we were before he disappeared and before we became parents. Since he had handled the first two pieces of the fruit shared by both of us, I reached down to beat him to punch for the third. I would offer the first bite this time to him before popping whatever of the bite was left into my mouth. If he would allow it, I would do the same with the fourth piece, trying to establish a pattern of two pieces each before the control of offering is passed along. I wanted to have the talk with him that we desperately needed to get to, but I couldn't help wanting to put it off a bit longer to enjoy the intimacy and affection this breakfast was allowing us.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:30 pm

After feeding her the second piece of fruit and finishing off the rest of it I begin to reach for a third piece but before I can get to it she beats me to it and picks a piece up off the tray before offering the first bite to me. Having no problem with the love of my life feeding me a piece of fruit, happlily I take the first bite as she offeres it to me, smiling a bit more at her as I pull back to watch her finish off the rest of the fruite sheh ad picked up from the tray. I keep my gaze fixed on her as she brings up another piece of fruit and offers the first bit to me as I had done to her wtih previouse pieces. Again I take the first bite as she offers it to me and as she goes to finish off the rest of the piece I lean in and place a soft kiss on the side of her neck as I move my hands onto her sides again and lightly grip her sides. After kissing the side of her neck I pull back just a bit, releasing one of her sides I bring a hand up and move it into her hair. Slowly I move my hand through her hair as I lit my face to her ear and softly whisper into her, " I love you. ". After whispering into her ear I slowly pull my head back from hers and look into her eyes as I reach over and pick up another piece of fruit and bring it up, offering it to her.

Post WC: 279
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Smiling when he allowed me to take control of the next couple of bites, I even let out a soft giggle when he leans in to kiss the side of my neck. His hands on my sides, then his hand moving into my hair, all of it feels perfect... feels like home. And then he whispers those words that melt my heart every time I hear them, I can honestly say that I will never get tired of hearing this man express his love for me, especially not when I haven't heard it come from his lips in so long. In some ways that was the hardest part about his being gone, aside from the not knowing if he was alive or dead of course. There were many nights when the fear and doubt would win over my resolve and I would cry myself to sleep wondering if this life we were making was all too much for him, if he had found someone new or just left without looking back. Never have I been so happy to be so wrong. When he reaches for the next piece of fruit I gently push his offering hand away from my mouth, then I pull him closer so that I can give him an intensely passionate kiss. After breaking the kiss, I pull away just enough to look deep into his eyes, "I love you too, Ingel, always and forever." Maybe sharing this intimate breakfast wasn't such a good idea, now I want nothing more than to take my man upstairs and disobey my doctors orders. Perhaps it was time to start that conversation we need to have, that would certainly kill the current mood at the very least.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:17 pm

As she begins to push my hand to the side I let her and when she pulls me into a kiss I smile lightly behind the kiss as I begin to return it just as passionately. While we kissed I set the piece of fruit back on the plate before bringing my hand up and placing it on her side as the kiss breaks. As she pulls away from the kiss I look back into her eyes smiling as I listen to her speak. Her words make the smile I had grow larger as I listen to what she has to say. Shifting my hands I bring them from her sides and carefully move them around her as I begin to pull her close to me and embrace her in a hug. For a moment I remain silent and hold Trinity close, nuzzling into the side of her neck. I didn't want to break the embrace but I knew we had to get through with breakfast and get to the conversation we had planed for today. Finally I began to break the embrace and slowly pull my head from her neck as I release my grip on her. Pulling my head back I slip my hands onto her sides, looking into her eyes once again as I smile, " Would you like another piece of fruit? " I ask as I reach over to the tray of fruit and pick up another piece of fruit and begin to bring it up to offer her the first bite if she wanted more.

Post WC: 261
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:19 pm

After the embrace ends and Ingel reaches once again for the fruit I shake my head slightly at the offer of another bite. "No thanks, you go ahead and finish eating, I think I am just going to concentrate on finishing my juice. Jayden should be waking up in about an hour so if we want to have any time to talk we should get started soon. He will probably be awake for a little while after his next feeding, especially if you handle that one with a bottle, so we might not get another chance until later this afternoon." With that said I lift the juice glass to my lips and enjoy the tangy tartness of the cranberry pomegranate juice. When about half of the juice was gone, I slip down from the counter and move around my honey to get to the fridge. There I pull out a jug of homemade lemonade and refill the half empty glass with the sunny liquid. It may be strange but when I have tart fruit juice I love to make sweet lemonade to mix in with it. It makes for a nice crisp refreshing drink that I can almost fool myself into believing is a spiked cocktail, of course the drink would be even better if I could spice it up with a splash of rum, vodka, or even a flavored schnapps, but those additions will just have to wait until I am done breastfeeding or prepared to pump and then toss a couple feedings worth of spiked milk.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:25 am

When she declines the fruit I offer her I give a faint nod and retract my offer, " Alright. " I say as I bring the piece of fruit to my mouth and take a bite of it. As she continues speaking I finish off the piece of fruit before nodding to what she is saying. Now that breakfast had been taken care of it was time to get to our conversation. When she begins to slip from the counter I move back some and shift, watching her as she makes her way over to the fridge. " I guess it would be best to start from the beginning. " Reaching over to where I set my coffee, grabbing my cup of coffee I lift it from the counter and bring it to my mouth before taking a sip. Though it had already gotten cold I didn't mind as long as it could still provide me with the kick coffee is suppose to provide the drinker with. After taking a sip of my coffee I shift my gaze back to Trinity and offer her a light smile which fades after a moment as I shift back to the topic at hand. " The day that I disappeared their was an attack on the city and we were called out to deal with it. Before the battle could be finished though, something happened. I'm not sure what, but it transported myself along with others to the past back when their was no city. " Pausing for a moment, I glance down at my cup of coffee before looking back to Trinity, " After waking up in the forest I tried to call you but I couldn't get a hold of you, though at the time I didn't know I was in a different time. Since I couldn't get a hold of you I began to worry about you, I didn't know if you were in the same place as me.. and the baby. I managed to get in touch with Jyn and finally meet up with him, we had rounded up survivors that were also taken into the past. Jyn had set up a base camp though I didn't stay long, I was to worried about you. So, I set out in search of you and I searched though the forest for months looking for you. With the things I encountered in that forest I was afraid something might have happened to you and the baby and I wouldn't see you again.. "

Post WC: 422
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truths Be Told (Closed)   Truths Be Told (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Truths Be Told (Closed)
Page 1 of 1