Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

-Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- Empty
PostSubject: -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred-   -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:25 pm

-Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- Aria_01

Time: Twilight
Weather: clear
Song:

We drove to the precinct and let the fat one out. I listened as the spoke. When we started to drive away, I shook my head and chuckled. "The shelter? Nice. I dont think they take pet birds." I hop onto the back of the seat in the back window and watch as we get to the area of town where the 911 calls and such were coming from. When he finally stopped and let me from the car I would fly up to sit on his shoulder. "Now we have to find her. She will be a large mantis. Not like godzilla but more like the size of a basketball." I knew most of my modern culture from the the tv shows I watched from time to time while sitting on a window sill. It was not much of a life, but it was a life of some sort. I wanted more, this place choked me with its puffy clouds of polution, the slumlords of the lower commons, the nose in the air high born idiots. No one cared much anymore.
-Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- Aria_03

Last edited by Kazakura on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred-   -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:44 pm

A chuckle escaped my lips as she mentioned the pound "Well I’ve never tried it" I added. As we got out, and she took up my shoulder once more as a perch I looked around. "A mantis the size of a basketball?" I asked, I wished it had been the size of at lest a horse, then it would have been easier to spot. The problem was even a large mantis could wait patiently for its prey, and If we didn’t even know where to start, we could easily look over it. The calls had mostly come from this area, witch was a good start, but there had to be a reason for it some place near by that all the residence that’d made reports had in common. Without a word I began to walk, keeping my eyes open for anything of interest. While I walked, the fence to the side of the road dropped off into an out looking area over a tiny but well-groomed park. It was small, a playground, a path that wound around, and a few benches and many trees.
"If I were a mantis I’d hang out here" I stated looking back to Aria for in put.

Words 202
Brice
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred-   -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Song:

I glanced around the park and nodded. Dread filled me, not another park. I must remember not to ever use my more powerful attacks in town. It might just cause some deaths instead of deafs. Ha! I made a joke. "Yes most likely she is..." That was when I felt something ominous in the air. Something felt wrong when all of a sudden there was a floating number 10 on me and the cop. "Um... Brice, sweeting. We're about to be her next victims." I flew up into the air with a screech and circled looking for her in the bushes and such. I saw movement near the swings as the third one began to swing back and forth. "I was wrong, she is smaller. By the swings" I call out in the darkened street. The lamps lit the area and it was so quiet. The Cop needed to get a move on before we had issues with the numbers reaching 0. Then we would be knocked out.

-Doom Cast-
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred-   -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:27 am

-Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- Zero1510

"What!?" I asked only then did I see the strange numerical value that was floating over both of us. I didn’t make sense how could a number hurt us? I really did have time to ask as the nightingale took flight and I jumped over the railing on the side of the over look and began searching the area. As Aria speaks again I turn my direction towards the swings, bringing my gun up as I approached. If it was smaller one shot should blast it into next week, of course smaller means harder to hit. I fired once and squeezed the trigger a second time just on the off chance I missed my tiny target I missed.

Words 118
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred-   -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:27 am

The member 'Strayed' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Acc - Honed' :
-Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Acc - Honed' :
-Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- Hit
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred-   -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:37 am

Song:

I watched as the cop shot at the swings before even getting a visual on the target. He must be a rookie. How did I get a rookie this time and a little girl the last time. Boy can I pick them. I would have done a face palm if I had not been pumping my wings. The number 10 turned to a 9 in a countdown motion. This was going to be hard. The cop had shot at the swing, missed the first time and it put a hole into a telephone pole nearby. The second shot had put a hole into the swing. He had hit what he was aiming at, and it the demon had still been there then it would have hit her. But the swing was swinging due to the fact that she had jumped to the ground after casting her spell. The cop was one step behind the demon. In fact the demon was sitting on the ground on the other side of the swing. The little mantis demon stuck out her tongue and disappeared. I swooped down just as she was sticking out her tongue in order to grab her, but when she disappeared I ended up flying straight towards the ground. Flapping, I try to pull myself up but alas I crashed into the sand of the playground. Coming up I flapped and fluttered to shake the sand out of my feathers. "Akk. We have to find her quick. I think she just doomed us. Hence the numbers. Look before you shoot, rookie." My voice sounded just like the fat cop when I said that.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred-   -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Song:

He seemed to be frozen with fear or something and the mantis was getting away. I hopped after her as she hopped from the ground to the slide. I flapped my wings and followed her. She slide down the slide and flew through the air to land on the seesaw. As I was sliding down behind her she hopped to the other side of the teeter totter so when I landed on the seat she was just on, it pushed her up and over my head. "Alright. I am tired of these games." I flew into the air and as she was about to land on the merry go round, I opened my beak and chomped down on her. Her strength was too much and it ended up with my beak opening in mid flight and she jumped out. The numbers grew less with each attack and parry. Now it was down to five. I growled and grumbled as I chased her through the park. Finally I cornered her in the sand box and buried her using my wings to stir up a small sand tornado. Slowly I pecked at the ground aiming at her. She was quick to move. The number slipped down to 4. Now it was one. With a shift move I silently cast a binding spell (Spiritual Bind) as it shot from me to her, it made her stop moving. And like the bird versus the pesky bug, I pecked her to death. A glowing white orb was released and my peck opened and closed around it. I swallowed and looked to the cop. "Thanks. see ya" With that I flew off to mind my own business.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred-   -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Updated Aria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred-   -Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Kyrie: Nikushimi, Lady of Hatred-
Page 1 of 1