Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's one more between friends?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male
Number of posts : 143
Location : In the ninth reach of hell, sitting by an infernal pool, looking at you with my bell ready to toll.
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-11

What's one more between friends? Empty
PostSubject: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:36 am

Max dashed through the city, feeling the air flow through his hair and even his clothing with a newfound awareness about him. The world seemed… clearer… He wasn’t sure why, but ever since he almost got blown up in the past realm, nature seemed so much more alive to him. Perhaps it had something to do with that nagual… For now, he didn’t know, nor did he really care. Today was a day to relax and enjoy himself… Though, perhaps free running and jumping from building to building wasn’t exactly relaxing.

He leapt to another building, dashing along the rooftops of the city and scouting down below. Though, not for photographic opportunities, nor for anything supernatural… Well, not technically. No, he was scouting for someone, someone he really wanted to see again… Someone he really wanted to spend this day with. He spotted the officer’s car down below, the parked vehicle out front of a small coffee shop. Max grinned, jumping to the fire escape and making his way down, venturing to the coffee shop where the other had decided to stop.

Last edited by Scaarion on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:44 am

"Here you go!" A cheerful girl said as she sat the mug down before the seated man. Brice’s steely gray eyes glanced up from thought and gaze a warm smile as he thanked her and took the handle of the glass staring down at the dark liquid that flowed inside. He felt her eyes on him when he realized she not moved on and looked up to meat her gaze once more.
"Something wrong?" he asked, with a questioning look, wondering why she’d stop to stare.
"You look different…Sorry! Hope you enjoy!" she said with another adorable smile as she trotted off. Brice’s eyes followed her before he smiled to himself, so she’d noticed he thought. Well it wasn’t often that he was in a good mood so he supposed it was to be expected. He turned his attention back to the files before him and sipped his coffee while looking them over, activity was up for some odd reason, but he was just assigned to paper word for now.
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male
Location : In the ninth reach of hell, sitting by an infernal pool, looking at you with my bell ready to toll.

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:51 am

Max peered through the window before sliding inside. He smiled and waved to the young woman as she moved back, having known her, though not well. He walked as lightly as he could up behind Brice, staring at the man as he was just grateful to be back. He moved behind the other, his hands sliding to the man’s shoulders and putting a very slight amount of pressure, Max leaning forward to gaze at the papers before him.
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:00 am

While Brice was busy reading over the new reports a light pressure on his shoulders caught his attention. He paused and lifted his head a moment, unsure as to whom it was. His head tilted slightly as he looked back to see Max, at first he just stared, before a small smile broke across his lips. “So…still alive?” He asked with a smirk, as his last encounter with the other male, had ended with no real resolve. His only insight to what might have become of him was what the demon had told him, in a dream no less. Even if he had taken the dream to heart, he still wasn’t sure if her words had held any truth. But her he was, just as she had promised, and looked no worse for wear. That gained the demon some points in Brice's opinion, if she’d lied or something had happened to Max, she could be sure, he’d make her pay. But for now He was just happy that the other was well. Lifting a leg under the table, Brice pushed out the chair across from him. “Have a seat” He offered as he traded the tables to the table for his mug.
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:26 am

Max smiled down to him, unable to resist smiling back as he gazed into the other’s eyes. He gave a light rub to Brice’s shoulders as the other spoke, just happy to see him once more. He nodded, moving about to the chair, as of yet to speak, his words escaping him for the time being, though his mind raced with so many thoughts and so many questions, statements, and more. But this wasn’t the place.

“H-hey Brice…” he said at last, feeling like an idiot for having that as the first thing to say, “Been a while, right?” he asked, trying to recover and failing… epically…
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:34 am

The silver headed man eyed him casually from across the table, in his normal way, though for once Brice seemed completely relaxed, and at easy in his own skin. “Heh, yeah, it has. Come here let me get a good look at you…” He said leaning forwards and reaching for Max’s chin with his free hand, while the other set down the mug at the same time. Brice turned Max’s head side to side, obviously checking for bot marks. His eye may have lingered a bit longer on the second pass than was comfortable for the other. When he was satisfied Brice let go easing back into his seat. “Well doesn’t look like Raziel got to you, that’s good.” He said with a smile “I like you the way you are, so did you go through with it? Are you Hito?” He inquired, Brice was genuinely curious as to what he’d up to in his absence.
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:52 am

Max blushed intensely as the other gazed upon him, feeling slightly self conscious for the first time in a very long while. As he mentioned Raziel, and then liking him the way he was, Max blushed even more, becoming a quite obvious red at the comment only to stammer a bit in response to the question at hand.

“Well… um… not exactly…” He said, averting his gaze a bit, “Ya see… Grunty… that fox um…” he looked about, “Maybe we shouldn’t talk about this here?” His mind raced, using this not only in defense of the particular topic, but also as a ploy to get someplace a bit more confidential with the other…
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:58 am

Brice watched the other as he struggled to find the words he was looking for and resorted to a change of venue. Brice nodded “A conversation for private” he Agreed, finishing off the coffee and standing. While he collected his papers her looked back to Max “I have to drop these off back at the station, We can talk on the way if you’d like.” He said as he finished sliding the papers back into their respective folders.
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:04 am

Max smiled, still blushing a bit but overall just glad he was willing to go someplace more private, “Um, yeah… sure…” He said plainly, remembering everything that had happened and wondering just how he was even going to begin explaining what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:08 am

Brice nodded and lead the way out to his car, unlocking it and throwing the files in the back seat, before he sat in the drivers seat, and waiting for Max to follow before he pulled out into the road. “Seem familiar?” He joked, as the drove along “Yeah, never did get the radio fixed, so we are going to have to tough it out” He said with smile, before adding “But we are alone, so you can spill…”
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:18 am

Max was still blushing, not yet looking to Brice as he was still fairly ashamed of what happened that night. “Alright…” he said, speaking without looking to the other, “Well, you see… Grunty… she um… she… Well…” he stuttered, swallowing before looking to Brice, “She opened a portal before I even got to the temple… And took me to the past… She said it was another realm, which I kinda believe, but I don’t really know any more… And I met this other thing back there… I think it was a nagual, but I don’t know…” His words came out jumbled and in a mess, leaving far too many blank spaces and lacking description of so very much of what he saw back there. He was embarrassed just thinking about how stupid he must sound.
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:34 am

Brice looked back over to Max with a concerned look that shifted to a softer gaze as he shook his head "Max, whoa hold up, relax…" he said in a soothing voice "Don’t be so nervous ok? " he said with a warm smile before looking back to the road as he spoke. "Now about the past, I’ve been there, I know it’s hard to explain so don’t bother…why don’t you start with the creature?" He said, but the real question was why had grunty felt the need to take him there of all places? He wasn't too sure what her motive for such a move might be, but from experience he knew she generally did things that benefited her self. Knowing that it could have been any number of reasons.
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 am

Max looked to him, a bit shocked to hear he’d been as well, but equally not surprised. “Y-you have?” he asked, not entirely registering the later half of that until afterwards. “Well… I made the request to try and find a creature, a nagual… She said she wanted me to find a pet, since she had this really big black bird thing… Looked kinda like something from final fantasy, a chocobo… But black and red…” he said, scratching his head before looking back, “But the one I found… Well, it commanded an army of fireflies that exploded into balls of flame… It was a talking fox, but not like her. It looked almost like a totem animal, red and brown, no white on it,” he knew he was horrible with words, but he was giving it his best shot, “That’s kinda why I think we actually found one… But ever since I met it and passed its test… umm… well… I’ve felt kinda different. It didn’t actually become my pet, just kinda disappeared.”
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:57 am

Brice just nodded slowly as Max explained, when he’d said spill he did expect a whole flood. Still Brice was able to piece the majority of it together. “Yeah, only I didn’t go threw a portal. That terrorists attack that was on the news a few months back, well it wasn’t an attack, not by terrorist anyway. It was a battle between the oni and the Kami, for some reason they felt the need to open a portal, not sure why. Anyways, at the time I was still clueless to all this, kind of like….you” He said casting a grin his way before getting back to the story “I was in that part of the city when it happened and got taken back, Raziel found me there and explained everything then. I ….Well I did some things there I’m not proud of, but we got back.” I looked away, as the faces of those I’d slaughtered replayed in my head. Brice fell silent for a few moments before changing the subject swiftly “I wouldn’t worry to much about the creature though, the gate between worlds was closed back then, so the chances of it being a demon, are slime to none.” He tried to assure him, though he knew that if grunty could go back others could as well.
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:00 am

Max nodded, “That’s just it though… I know it wasn’t a demon…” he said, looking back to Brice, a bit longing, “But there’s one other thing I’ve kind of been feeling ever since, too…” he said, a slight shy smile playing across his lips, “Life’s short, yeah?”
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:03 am

Brice raised an eyebrow as Max spoke “Heh, you turning into Grunty on me?” He asked but he supposed that wasn’t all bad. “Yeah, I guess it can be…” He answered.
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 am

Max smiled and meekly shrugged a bit, “Um, well… No, not Grunty…” he said, looking to the other, still blushing, “But… I kinda… I almost bit it back there and it… it really got me thinking… About you…” he said, still blushing severely, “Y’see… Um… Before Grunty interrupted… Before anything went wrong… I was trying to work up the nerve to well… To tell you that I really…” he averted his eyes, blushing more severely now, “I really like you, Brice…”
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:41 am

Brice stayed silent a moments, with no real visible change in his emotions. Actually he was relieved, that the feelings were mutual, and the way Max had made it so hard to tell him, just made him that much more charming to the vampire. Brice mussed that it was like a cat tempting a wolf. While he would have like to carry the conversation further, they arrived at the station’s front lot. Brice looked back over to Max "I like you to" He said as he parked and opened the door.
"Come on, I have to turn in the car, and these files, you can wait inside shouldn’t take long." He said, as if Maxs words had been taking wrong the way, as if he thought Meant like in some other way. But that was fine with Brice, he’d let him sweat it out for the short time he had business to attend to, it would make it easier for him to focus on his job before he was off duty. Once he was again just a normal civilian, he could deal with matters of affection. Brice locked the car, and lead Max inside where a pretty young officer, sat at the desk.
"Evening Brice you checking out for the day?" She asked cheerfully.
"Yeah, Naomi, this is my Friend Max" He said motioning to the other male. "You don’t mind if he keeps you company up here, while I finish this stuff up do you?" He asked with a charming smile. Naomi shook her head.
"Oh no, course not! I like having some one to talk to." She chirped, and Brice nodded, saying Max was in good hands, as he continued through a metal detector and disappeared through the double doors beyond.
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:14 am

Max continued to blush as the other spoke to him and looked down in confusion, wondering what he hadn’t made clear. Once they got inside, he regained composure, though a slight blush was still evident. He followed without another word, walking upstairs with him and waiting until he left before looking to Naomi. He gave a weak smile, “Um, hey. Naomi, right?” he asked, looking to the pretty young officer. She was cute and all, but it didn’t really matter to him right now. His auburn hair hung over his face slightly after looking down for so long, something that genuinely annoyed him. He moved his hand to brush it out of his face and off to the sides, trying to make sufficient eye contact with the other.
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Naomi nodded "That’s right" She said with cute smile "Funny I didn’t think Brice had any friend besides that guy with the red hair" she said pointing her finger to her lips as she looked up as if trying to remember his name. Meanwhile Brice traded in the keys for the patrol car for his own. Before he began the file away all the nessary files. He was nearly done when one of older offiecers caught sight of him and walked over.
"No side trips today I hope?" the man asked causeing Brice to freeze in his actions and stand turning to face his boss.
"No sir" He answered with a serious stare the reflected they one on the other mans face.
"mind telling me where you went a few days ago and why your radio wwas turned off and the speakers in your car busted to hell?" the man asked with a sense of acussation.
"I was just taking a witness home…" He murmured in response.
"Really? And mind telling me why theres no report of said witness, or your location at the times emididently following your departing the scene and when you finally turned in your car? You know how this looks? Bad!" he yelled slamming papers on the filing cabinet next to brice that didn’t even cuse him to flitch.
"I’m sorry, I was out of line-" Brice began to apologize before he was cut off.
"You’ll be more than sorry! We traced you car to the forest! The fucking forest! What the hell were you doing? That’s not evenclose to our section." Brice looked down as the man searched his face for answers but Brice couldn’t give him any.
"I Know you think you’re special because you’re the Chiefs son, but not even he can help you if this gets out..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's one more between friends?   What's one more between friends? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's one more between friends?
Page 1 of 1