Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fangs and Teeth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:51 pm

I returned to a dream the next time day rolled around for me. It was going to be a better dream this time, I hoped. Closing my eyes as I slipped into my usual position, my mind drifted off. My dreams took me to a world that was similar to that of the feudal era of Japan. I was wearing a yukata, a tight black one with a white inner robe and a white obi. On the oni was one katana and one wakizashi. In my hand was a naginata. It was kind of strange, but the room I was in... there was a screen in the middle, with a silhouette in it. I looked around and back to see there were others there. They were dressed in armor that looked like plates and two had helmets, each wore weapons like me. Samurai. I would turn back the curtain as they seemed to make gestures to want me to move over there. The building I was in was a large structure, with twenty seven rooms, smaller versions of this one. To sides were closet areas with extra mats and extra yukata for sleeping. I would release a breath and looked back at the men as I placed the weapons down and approached the curtain with the silhouette. The room was mostly a light chestnut color, with the walls and the doors white. I would stop at the curtain and place my hand on it and pulled the curtain back, cautious.

Words: 25o
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Behind the curtain, the apparent samurai would find a familiar black fox, a purple and pink kimono clad about her vulpine form as her swamp yellow eyes looked up at him nonchalantly. Despite being in canine form, her pose was rather slutty and she seemed as though she'd just woken up from a one night stand. "Yo, Rei Rei..." she'd mumble. "What're you doing here, huh?"

thread.init(66);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Oh, just great, had been my first thought. It was the black furred vixen again, and she seemed pretty fine with herself. A low sigh would escape my lips as I would give her a smile and close the curtain behind me, hearing the shoji door close to give us some privacy. I would respond, "I'm here to see you, Kitsune no Kuro chan. Maybe we can 'fuck' again, without binding me, yeah?" I would give her a wink as something seemed to enter the room, a being known to most religions as an Incubus, the succubus' male counterpart. The spirit was looking for a new host, it's old host too weak to even use its powers effectively. As one might know, incubus invaded the dreams of females- if he could possess the male before him, he would have no problem thrusting his rod into that female that he sensed. The only annoying part about this would be that he would be unable to use all of his powers right away. Hmm, not that it was all that bad. Rei himself didn't notice it, but for the moment the incubus would stay away and listen to the conversation.

Words: 448
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:27 pm

The fox looked around, seeming confused at the sudden change of scenery. "Weird assed dream..."

Calming herself, she licked her paw and smoothed the fur between her ears. "Ah, that's all yer interested in? I got some prime ganja left over, man; it'll get ye high like heaven."

Her eyes moved to the side, taking in the site of the other male without moving her face from Rei where it pointed. "Who's this guy, eh? A friend of yers?"

Of course, she knew a fellow spirit when she saw one, but this one was a leech soul, a Onugi, one not powerful enough to exist on the physical plane without another soul to bind itself with. "He's a little pale, yea?"

thread.init(187);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:59 pm

The incubus glared at the woman through the curtain as he said, "Damn, oh well..." He flew at me as I turned to see him enter my body. I placed a hand to my face as I went to a knee and gave a howl of pain. Sharing my soul with the vaspire artifact was one thing, but now another entered into me, placing my soul into three parts. Darkness was already here, and my hair flared up, the vaspire wanted out, but the incubus didn't want him out. A battle in my being was beginning, as the vaspire wanted my soul for his own. Outside the curtain, in this dream realm, Grunty (though her name was still unknown to me) could see their battle.

The vaspire would arrive and raise a seven branch sword, though it was made of energy. The blade would be one that he would have used if he could force Rei to give his body to the demon. However, the boy's will was a bit too strong. So for now, he would bide his time. He watched as the form of the incubus formed, with a tail with a spade at the end and bat like wings. Slender and basically naked, he wore a necklace that bounced as he spoke, the voice in Rei's head, "You would kill me simply because you want the boy's soul to yourself? Men are always so brash." The vaspire responded in a silky, dominating voice that belonged to a male in his late twenties, "I could bare you if your kind didn't have sex on the mind, every day." The incubus would laugh as he said, "Oh hush. You'll have the perfect male body. I don't see why your complaining." The seven branch sword remained raised as the vaspire said, "Feh, if you want to ruin Rei's soul, you better make it slow. I don't like blood from a rotting human." The battle had all been verbal. One might have thought it a pity, but the strength had been in a binding that the incubus had used, the passive Charm ability. He would pass this on to Rei very soon as he said, "Guess the demoness saw this, not that it matters." The shadows faded away as I slipped my hand off my face.

Through that whole thing, my hair had hidden most of my body. Now everything was the epitome of a male, the muscles, the skin tone, the hair its self, even the face had became more sexually attractive then before. I would look at the female fox and reply, "No, it was a joke. I'm referring o my sex question, of course. We could just... talk." A smile slipped onto my lips, I didn't even know what I was doing.

Words: 464 / 912
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Of course, Grunty missed most of the battle as she'd taken to nonchalantly licking her toes. She did look up, however, in time to see the boy's sudden possession by not one, but two "leeches" as she thought of them.

"Uh oh..." she thought, seeing the change in Rei's nature before her very eyes and recognizing it as one of her few weaknesses. "Shit..."

The expletive came out as a purr, however, and she found herself caring less about any ill intentions this man before her may have had. "Yes, talk..." she said, recognizing the feelings arising in her body as something dangerous, yet familiar as she stood to all four feet in a crouch. The position may have looked hostile if she'd taken the time to snarl and bristle, but as things were she just seemed a bit apprehensive as she took one or two steps back, her tail swishing back and forth over the bedsheets anxiously.

thread.init(345);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:49 pm

"Ho?" The word slipped my lips in a velvety sense, my eyes of gray looking down at her as I said calmly, "I have no weapons, Kitsune chan. I left them back there..." Of course that didn't include the incubus weapons of charming and sexual favors. But I showed her I had nothing on me, stripping the top of the yukata off. The chest was perfect. The muscles bound in the way no normal human could ever achieve. I even spread my arms so she could see my hands, which were free, "Seeee~?" It was a teasing word, but spoken softly. I couldn't even tell if it was my own words anymore, but I accepted them. She wasn't snarling or growling at me, and I made no movements towards her. It was like I was waiting for something, but my mind couldn't wrap around what I was waiting for- waiting for the sexual aura to come and entrap the fox, but she couldn't kill me in a dream. I could just keep reviving. This time, one could say that the tables had turned on the fox demon.

Words: 1,1oo
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:00 am

The fox never had been one for resisting things that tempted her body, and today she found herself increasingly under the influence of his slender, muscular form and the charm he emitted with it. She growled, but not in a hostile manner. It was more a growl of confusion and helplessness as one might hear from a creature cornered by something it knew not to attack. Unfortunately, the bed ended abruptly at a wall and she continued to push herself into the unyielding wood, inch by inch until her back pressed up against it, the hairs on her body silently bristling in defiance of what she felt. "You know what you're doing..." she said vaguely, affectionately, much to her horror.

thread.init(465);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:15 am

[quote="Akechi"]
A smile played on my face as I looked at her back away, though there was no aggressive action against me. Just as the possession had made in his silent promise that I would have my revenge for the last time. I would walk forward slowly, despite the growl that emitted from the throat of the fox. It was not threatening and in fact… it only turned me on. The yukata was little defense against my cock’s movements, its lengthening and hardening- it was perfect too. I would advance slowly onto the bed and get on like a wild animal, tilting my head to the side as she had backed up, saying that I knew what I was doing. My smiled only got more attractive as I asked her, “Oho, I do? Prove it to me, then... I want to see your human side again, Kitsune chan. Show me what I’m doing...” Her kimono was being dragged, and I couldn’t see any underpants like objects down there (as mostly cloth garments were used in this time period). I would point at her and say, “Come on, lemme see that form~!”

Words: 1,29o

Last edited by Akechi on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:37 am

She continued to growl, a crooning note in the noise. Slowly, submissively even, she dissolved again, the black fog reforming into a more womanly figure. She opened her eyes, the sickly green conveying a sort of need she feared to express. "I ain't showin you shit..." she snarled on, a very faint blush coloring her dark cheeks.

thread.init(522);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:49 am

She was unable to control herself now, not that I blamed her. It was working well enough, and her human form would come on after the black smoke that she had used before- I already knew all three of her forms, as it was in last night’s dream that I had fought with her and was utterly beaten. I would notice the growl earlier, but ignored it since she wasn’t violent towards me when it was done. Her eyes showed lust, or perhaps a need for sex. Her words said no, but her body language, tones, and actions said otherwise. My revenge was just getting closer and closer. The state she left me in, when I had woke up, was one of a painful need, one might place it akin to animal heat. I placed a finger to my lip as I stretched out my body, saying, “But Kitsune chan, you are much more attractive in this form. The foreign, emerald eyes... the darkened skin...” I would lay down as I said, “But its not fair to you, your practically naked and I’m still half dressed~.” I would move up and remove the obi, tossing the cloth belt to the side. I would pull off the rest of my yukata, surprised that there was no cloth under garments there, but that only played to my advantages. I would smile as I said, “Come on... you left me last time, but now its much more private.” I leaned in, an almost childlike smile on my sixteen year old face. Oh, this was working perfectly for me.

Words: 1,555
Incubus Possession , learned Charm (now active)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:05 am

The woman looked away, down at her nails that were digging into the wall. At her heart, however, she was a wild animal; one who it was dangerous to toy with, she realized as her reluctance and hostility gave way to a feral smirk. The second he came undressed, she gave him a brief, carnivorous look and pounced all at once, possibly pinning him to the ground if she was accurate and shedding her own time period appropriate garment and straddling his belly. "Ye wanna go, let's go..." she'd say, never once losing her snarl as she came back down to perform a gesture very unfamiliar to her: a kiss.

thread.init(???);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:18 am

Who said I needed to dominate? She had tried to resist, as the incubus knew. They all tried when they disliked his hosts. He wondered if there would ever be one to resist the charm abilities. I allowed her to pounce, I just smiled at her. She straddled my chest and I still kept on smiling at her. And a snarl, hmm, that was curious. But her lips met mine in a kiss and that was that. I would push back against her kiss gently, wondering how this might make Domen'yun feel. I couldn't use this around Kazakura. I would let her dominate for a while, but I might take over after a bit of affection was passed between us.

Words: 1,675
Incubus Possession, learned Charm (now active)

Updated
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: We can finish this later, k?   Fangs and Teeth EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:18 pm

And then she woke up again!

^ ^' Sorry, I just have to NPC mod for the saga...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fangs and Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangs and Teeth   Fangs and Teeth Empty

Back to top Go down

Fangs and Teeth
Page 1 of 1