Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Public Enemies 1930s

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Public Enemies 1930s Empty
PostSubject: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Public Enemies 1930s New-Nagi-TB-1
It was a time of repression. A time of rebellion. But mainly it was the time of the gentleman gangster.
There was a bar in a fairly decent part of town. Inside this bar, cigar smoke could be seen. People sat in chairs around tables with a single candle on them. The lights were low, but no one seemed to care. Across from the entrance there was a stage. On that stage there was a woman, in a slightly tight sparkling red dress. Her hair was up in a type of bun, and her red lipstick matched her dress perfectly. She was singing a song that seemed to fit the times. If someone's eyes were not on their sweetheart then they were on her.
At the bar that was to the right of the entrance, there was only a few individuals sitting there. All of them were sitting on the stools with their bodies turned looking at the woman. All but one of them. This man had on a popular hat of the times. It was a flat top hat with a wide long brim. His suit matched the hat, but his rough dark hair could be easily seen. He set his drink down and the ice shifted inside of it. It was a dark drink in a small glass, but he still slipped it slowly. He took a glance at the guy next to him, and grinned. "What do you think of her music Adrian?"

Words: 244 Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8X31TTB5E

Public Enemies 1930s New-Nagi-TB-3
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Adrian just glanced at Nagi before he looked back to the singer. He listened intently, as he took a long drag on his cigarette. He had a black fedora hat sitting on the bar beside his drink, the band around the base a contrasting white. The brim was turned up into a light curl along the sides and back, and turned down in the front, in classic gangster style. He was clad in black slacks, a white button up shirt, black tie, black two button best, and a matching blazer on. He sat there, grinning as he stared at the singer. Tapping the ash off his smoke he looked back to the other male.

"She's got a good voice. And she's got the voice to do this kind of stuff. But I've got someone at home for me. Go on, you can have her for all I care. But you're right, pal. She's beautiful." he said, shrugging.

(157/157)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Nagi picked up his drink and took another sip before setting it back down. "She not my style man. I like something a bit more wild. I don't like the run of the mill dames. They hold no excitement for me." He said as he looked at his drink. "Hey barkeep, get me another." He said as he pulled the drink out a bit. The man behind the bar with a towel over his shoulder set down the drink he was cleaning. He grabbed a bottle of gentlemen's jack and poured it into Nagi's cup. Nagi swirled it around a bit. "So, about our next job." He said setting the drink down without taking a sip. "I heard its gonna be a big one. Someone might have already tipped the cops off about it." He said, although that type of stuff didn't really matter to him. The bigger the challenge the better. He didn't have that much to live for anyway, So why take small risks? Why not own your own part of the world? Even if its only for a moment.

Words: 182 Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8X31TTB5E

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:15 am

"Whatever you say, pal. But there are problems with that. Cops find out, money might get moved. But It's not like they haven't been tipped off before. Besides, they might have gotten a bad tip. Or one from me." he said, grinning as he turned back to the bar and finished his drink. "But it wont matter. After this we'll be richer than God himself! We'll be able to put Al Capone to shame! Just leave the details to me. After this you can get any dame you want, wild or not. Hell Bonnie might just run off with you if she hadn't gotten shot up with Clyde."

He smirked, tapping his drink, signaling the bartender for another one. He smirked, staring at the glass before he tapped the ash off his smoke again. With a shrug he stretched lightly. Finishing the smoke he plunged it down and downed his drink quickly.

(152/309)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:09 am

Nagi chuckled to himself. "Boonie, now that was a wild one. One look into her eyes and you could tell she was a stallion. What a waste." He said as he grabbed his glass and raised it up, as a salute to those two. He then downed the drink quickly. "Good shit. I think ill have another one afterwards." He said reaching into his pants pocket and pulling out a couple of bucks. He placed them on the table. "Keep the change Johnny." He said as he got up from his seat. He walked to the coat rack and grabbed his. It was a long dark brown trench coat, that came down to about his ankles. It was December so the snow made the air a bit snappy. He opened the door, and walked out waiting for Adrian to follow. "Alright ill leave all the details to you. But don't expect me to save your ass like the last time." He said with a grin as he raised the collar on his coat.

Words: 142/568 Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8X31TTB5E

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:16 pm

"Now why would you have to save my ass last time when it was me who pulled your chestnuts out of the fire?" he asked.

Picking his hat up Adrian threw some money on the counter before he walked away. Setting it on his head he pulled the thing into place, using two fingers on the bridge of his nose to judge the right degree. Stuffing his hands in his pockets he went happily through the door and into the street. He glanced up, snow falling lightly on the city. But then again he loved the cold. He took a deep breath, in his nose, before exhaling out his mouth. He watched his breath steam and roll in the wind lightly before it vanished as it went higher. He smiled gently as he looked to his friend.

"So I'll see you bright and early then? Because there's going to be lots of fun to be had. Besides, there's no telling if anyone will have what it takes to stop anything we do. I mean think about it. The cops only have so many forces. They can't protect everyone at the same time."

(192/501)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:25 pm

The snow that feel meet with the rest of its comrades on the ground. Together they formed a substance that could kill a man if laid in long enough. It could slip up cars that are not careful, and cause equipment to freeze up. Thats how Nagi and Adrian were. When they went to work they caused things to go bad around them. It wasn't a nice job, nor was it a safe one. But that never mattered to them, it was more the excitement. At least in Nagi's side of the board.

The time set, Nagi turned and began to walk down the sidewalk. He raised his hand above his head waving goodbye to the man.
He walked around the building, until he reached the back door that was in an alley. He leaned against the wall and was waiting. He looked up at the sky and noticed the almost full moon. He grinned and looked down, right now he was just grateful it wasn't full. He had not realized it but he was in the shadows, something he tended to favor unconsciously. Soon the back door to the bar opened, and out walked the woman that was singing on the stage. She now had on a fur coat, covering her and her red dress. But her red lipstick was unmistakable. The lips that looked as luscious as blood. He had not mentioned it before but he was lying when he said he was not interested in the woman at all. Her lips were calling to him. As she walked down the steps to the ground floor some men came out from the alley. They were drunk and very ugly. One sniff in the air and Nagi could tell what they were after. Their little peckers were already standing at attention. They approached her before she even knew they were there. It was three of them, and they quickly surrounded her. They reached out to grab her, but she wasn't going down without a fight. She swung her purse, and socked one right in the face. The man didn't like that and raised his hand to strike her down.

Nagi had never been the type to really save others. His nature and his job was the opposite of this. So he didn't even realize himself when he had appear behind the men. But when one raised his fist, before it was brought down it was caught by Nagi. The man turned to see what his arm was caught on, but he was quickly tossed into the opposite wall. The other two looked to see their buddy gone, now replaced by someone else. Then both took a step back and pulled out knives. Nagi put himself between them, and her. They both came at him at the same time. But they were drunk and very slow. Nagi simply grabbed their wrists and pulled them into each other. Somehow they avoided stabbing each other but Nagi released their wrists and slammed the back of his fists into their faces, knocking them out cold.

The threat now gone Nagi turned to the woman. "Are you alright Miss?" He said lifting his head so the light would show his face. It was about a fake gentle smile as he could muster. "Why yes I am, thank you." She said placing her hands infront of her. "No problem at all. Just dont think a woman as lovely as yourself should be out walking the streets alone. Id like to come hear your voice again sometime." He said. The woman was obviously bought into the whole thing. "Well then, will my hero make sure I get home alright?" She said fluttering her eyes, that were as blue as the sky. Nagi turned and cocked his elbow out. "I would be my pleasure Miss." He said. She took his arm and he walked her home.

The next morning, he awoke, stretching. He looked to his left to see a very content woman. He then got out of bed and looked at the time on the wall. He had about an hour to meet up with Adrian. He put on his clothes and straightened out his tie. The woman awoke, and watched him get dressed, "Why off so early?" She asked. "Works callin." He said simply. "What kind of work could you have on Saturday?" She asked confused. "He turned to her. "You will here about it later." He said with a sly grin. "Ill be back to hear you tonight, so save a spot for me would ya?" He said as he left the place.
It only took him 40 minutes to meet with Adrian at their spot. His mind now clear, he was ready to get the job done.

Words: 792/1360 Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8X31TTB5E

Last edited by Datorru on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Adrian waited patiently as he drew on a cigarette. The bank across the street wasn't the target. But the target was inside. They only had to get their hands on it. He reached into his jacket, pulling out a small black case with a gold fringe. Opening it he took another cigarette out. Using the dying smoke to light this one he dropped the nub and began smoking again. Putting his case away he felt the weight of the gun there. He smiled waiting as he leaned against the brick wall behind him. He loved the cold, but he was careful to stay warm. He drew on the cigarette, as he stared into the sky, his head covered only by the black fedora he wore. He blinked when he saw someone coming toward him out of the corner of his eye. Expecting Nagi, his brow furrowed when he saw a cop coming toward him. Quirking an eyebrow he dropped the cigarette and stomped it out, despite the snow.

"Can I help you officer?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow as the cop approached.

"You've been standing there a while, staring at that bank." the cop said.

"Actually, I'm waiting for my friend Nagi to show up. When he gets here we're going to be on our way. It's not my fault he picked a spot outside a bank." he said, frowning.

"Well I'm going to ask you to move on, or I'll be forced to take you in."

"Thanks for the warning." he said, smirking as he turned.

Adrian grabbed the cop, throwing him around the corner of the building into an alley, before he pulled the pistol from his back. He slammed the butt of the gun against the back of the cop's head before shoving the barrel into his mouth. With a quick squeeze, the cop's head exploded against the wall behind, using the man's body as a silencer. Adrian smirked as the cop fell, lifeless, to the ground under him. Pulling a handkerchief from his pocket he wiped the gun off before he slid the pistol into the holster under his arm.

"You're late." he said to himself as he smirked.

When he saw Nagi coming toward him he nodded, waving lightly before he began moving toward the bank. They only had a little more to go before the two of them were going to be rich and famous.

(401/902)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:21 pm

As Nagi rounded the corner he heard the muffled gun shot. Others would not of course but it was only natural that he did. He watched Adrian come out of the alley, and tell him he was late. Nagi looked at his watch, the looked at the giant clock that was above the bank. It was an hour ahead of his. "Ah shit, I forgot. Well whatever im hear, lets do this." He said feeling his two pistols in his coat. He crossed the street, watching his left and right for cars. But to be more precises anything that could make this plan go bad in a heartbeat. Once the street was crossed, He went inside knowing his partner was right in step with him. Once they stepped into the bank, Nagi swiftly pulled out some rope from his coat. He closed the doors tight and wrapped the rope around it, so tight, the ropes own elasticity created a tighter hold that almost steel.

Words: 164/1524 Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8X31TTB5E

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 pm

As Nagi secured the door Adrian drew his gun and fired twice into the air. He smirked as people automatically dropped to the ground, screaming as they covered their head. He quirked an eyebrow as he moved toward the teller desk. He hopped the counter and motioned the tellers back around to the front.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please just stay calm. Keep your arms out in front of you at all times, and keep your heads down and you wont get shot. Try to be a hero and, well you'll have a closed casket funeral. Do as we say and follow our directions and you wont have to worry about anything. We'll be in and out of your hair and you can all go to dinner!" he said, raising his voice to be heard by all. "Nagi, go get the loot. Box two thirty five. You, go with him."

He pointed his gun at a teller and motioned her toward Nagi before he sat on the counter, relaxing as he sat there, smiling as he looked around at the people all of them keeping their heads down. He frowned when he saw the security officer going for his gun and pulled the hammer back on his pistol, watching the male.

"I wouldn't do that. Put your hands out in front of you..." he said.

(224/1,126)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:36 pm

The two shots in the air was the start of the timer. There was not an actual one but one that was always in the head of any good bank robber. You had to take into account the amount of time it would take for someone new to walk to the bank's doors. Them to see it locked but the its supposed to be open. Then for a cop to finally arrive and discover whats going on. And then for the rest of the cavalry to arrive. All of this usually only took anywhere from six to ten minutes.
Nagi moved through the crowd of floored bodies and cleared the counter in one swift jump. The teller that was told to go with him was a middle aged bald man. "Jeez you couldn't send me with a woman could you?" He mumbled as they went to the back area of the bank. They began to walk towards the safe deposit boxes. The man was about to enter the room when Nagi stopped him. "Im not a fool pops. I know you have to get the keys first. Lets go, your not wasting my time." He said pointing a gun at the man. They went to the right and pulled a set of keys from the wall, then doubled back to the room. It only took a few seconds to find the box. Once they did the man fumbled through the keys. He found the right key and opened the tiny door. Nagi reached inside and pulled out the container that held the items. He didn't even bother looking inside. "Thanks pops." He said as he grabbed the side of the man's head and slammed it against the wall knocking him out. He then returned to Adrian. "Got it."

Words: 297/1821 Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8X31TTB5E

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:34 pm

"Ladies and gentlemen just keep your heads down and no more shots are fired. Move, and I turn you into swiss cheese." he said.

He backed toward the door for a few steps before he turned, moving toward their exit. He shot twice, blowing out the glass in the door before he stepped through it. He slipped the gun into his under arm holster, before he moved toward a car that was pulling up toward them as they came out.

"Tick tock!" he called, "What do you know, the cops are on their way!"

Around a corner a duo of cop cars came their sirens blaring the light on the top of the car flashing as Adrian got into the car, leaving the door open for Nagi. He smirked as he sat there, checking his watch. If the cops were waiting for them they sure delayed themselves. Someone probably saw the corpse and came after him.

(156/1,282)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Nagi followed Adrian as he opened the way out for them. As he was leaving through, A guard seemed to get his courage that they were leaving. The guard grabbed a hold of his pistol, and aimed it at them. Nagi heard the metallic click as the hammer locked back into place. In one swift motion, Nagi tucked the box under his arm. Spun around and then slapped the hammer on the back of the his pistol. He did this three times, making a bullet fly each time. The first shoot the guard's pistol, making it fly out of his hands. The next his the guy in the shoulder, and the last in the leg. "Tch, lucky bastard." He said as he went out the exit. A car, in that Nagi had to assume Adrian had set up for earlier. Picked them up, and as he got in he took notice to the cops. "That was way to fast." He then looked at Adrian. "You did something didn't you? I knew I heard something like a gun shot earlier. You snuffed somebody, in that alley you came out of. Jeez you can't help spicing things up can you? I would never imagine, your a one woman man." He said throwing that last bit in for the hell of it.

Words: 219/2050 - 2000 lvl (bloodnight howl) Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8X31TTB5E

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Public Enemies 1930s Jynbanner_01
“Wee wooo wee wooo weee woooo…”

It was a pretty normal day in the city. Things were nice… things were quiet… but every now and then someone comes along trying to start some trouble, seaa? Word comes on the horn about some tough guys looking to rile things up. They robbed a bank, seaa? And it was my job to stop them. If it couldn’t be told by my intro, I’m narrating in first person, seaa? I’m known as Sergeant Asei and I’m the boss of these parts. I keep the rapscallions in their places and make sure the city is safe. I hear over the horn that two cars were already in pursuit. The radio squawks, “two assailants, heavily armed taking off towards State St." They wouldn’t get far. The long arm of the law was about to give them a reach around.

The sirens of the fuzz would be rounding the corners with the bank in sight. They the cars would be in hot pursuit. These men were armed to the teeth and ready to kill every man, woman, child and closet homosexual around. The order was given to kill on sight. As soon as the cars see the getaway cars they start to shot. Three men in each car, each with a pop gun, would be shooting indiscriminately at the car. The amplified voice of a cop warning, “this is the police. Come out with your hands up and your weapons down! You will be… achem… you will not be shot if you comply.”

I was moments from the scene, sitting in the passenger seat with my main guy, a Lt. at the wheel. The whitewalls were spinning as we race to catch up to the scene from the PD.

293 / 293
Public Enemies 1930s Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:04 pm

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Let's just get going." he said, ducking as the cops fired at them.

The driver took off, tearing down the street as quickly as he could. Adrian checked his gun before he leaned out the window, firing back toward the cops a number of times. It looked like something out of those old gangster movies, or maybe even Dick Tracy. But it didn't matter as he fired time and again. The only way it could have been more perfect was if he were shooting a Tommy gun out the window. But it was just an automatic pistol. His bullets slammed against the hood and lights of the cop car, taking tiny pieces off, or shattering the lights. But nobody shooting on the run was a "great" shot. Unless they were used to it.

(139/1,421)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Seems the cops were pretty upset. But that makes sense, the cops always seen each other like family. A notion that Nagi never understood. It's a job, why get so emotional? But he ducked as the bullets soared over his head. One shot his hat off. It bounced off the seat in front of him and landed in his lap. "Thats it!" He said as he pushed it back upon his head. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a round container that looked something like a film can that motion pictures use. He then reached on the other side and pulled out, no shit, A tommy gun. This would no doubt cause confusion to Adrian if he was looking. "Havn't you ever wondered why I wore such a long coat?" He said grinning. He slapped the drum onto the gun. "Hard left! Now!" He yelled out as the driver suddenly turned down a street. The car raised up onto two wheels, almost tipping the car over. Nagi quickly got his balance, and pointed the gun out the now shattered back window. The second he saw a car start to make the turn they had just done, he unloaded. But he aimed for the engine and tires that would be exposed when they nearly tipped over like they had. The bullets ripped through the momentarily exposed bottom of the vehicle. If the bullets hit their mark, they would ignite the gas causing the front to explode, if not the rest of the vehicle. He then ducked back into the car, not wanting to waste ammo. "That should hold them off for a bit. Were the hell we going anyway?"

Words: 280/330 Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8X31TTB5E

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:37 pm

The cops come under fire and duck inside the car. Out comes a Tommy! The boys in blue were in a bit of a twist. The first car swerves left and then right before veering off and into a building ejecting the passenger of the front seat out of the car and into a fruit stand. They take it on the heel and toe, bad like. The second car shifts around it and keeps its pursuit with another car sliding that corner and joining the other car, replacing the trashed one. They take that hard left and give it back. They keep their heads under the desk and fire back under wraps. After another corner, another car slides into place with three now chasing, sirens blaring and red lights flashing. Ahead a road block was being built to try to block off the robbers.

Back in my car, I continue this meaningful narrative with my feet on the dash of the car and my circle brimmed hat in my hand. I tap the domed top of the hat sliding my finger across the brim, a crooner singing melodies over the radio just below the squawking updates of the bandits. Yeah, just you run bandits. When I arrive they’ll be saying “something’s not jake around here.” Johnny law was a tough guy himself, seaa. I look up and ask the hep cat to my side how things were looking around the bowl. He looks to me and says, “don’t stick yer neck out. You beat your bottom dollar they’re heel, Bill. A real ratty situation. But I won’t soap soft ya, we’ll shut that trap and box their ears right proper in two flips.” With a nod, I accept, “cool.”

289 / 582
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:21 pm

"Yeah well we're going wherever the hell I say we are!" Adrian shouted.

He ducked down, crouching on the floor of the car, before he took his lighter out. Flipping it open, he smirked and lit it before he reached into his jacket. Taking out a long stick marked "T.N.T" he lit the wick and watched it burn for a moment before he threw it out the back window. Closing the lighter he then covered his ears as the explosive went up like it was supposed to. Only he wasn't sure if it was going to take the cop car with it or not. He then reached up tapping the driver's shoulder.

"Get going! We have to make a train!" he said.

The driver nodded and turned, heading for the train station.

(132/1,553)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:26 pm

"Thats what makes you so hard to work with. No one knows the plan but you." He said. But it seemed Nagi wasn't the only one with something up his jacket. It took him a second to realize what Adrian had brought out of his coat. He recognized it the second he lit it, by the distinct sound the fuse made. He then ducked down and covered his ears as the explosion went off. He assumed that the explosion would take care of everything. "Well now that, that is over with. Just whats in this case that makes it worth all of this trouble?" He said putting his finger in his ear, trying to get the ringing out of it. "Damn explosives. I thought guns were loud but that is just way over board."

Words: 135/465 Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8X31TTB5E

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:07 pm

The cop cars swerve a bit on sight of something being tossed out of the window. It’s not recognized at first, but the stick of dynamite seems to go off exactly when it needs to effectively causing a large explosion that not only shatters the windows in any buildings that may be around, but also sends one of the cop cars flying with the other send spiraling out of control due to the force of the blast. One of the cars survive and through the fire and flames, two more increase in speed to catch up in pursuit. By now, in the upper right hand corner of the bandit’s UID they would see a fifth star blink into place in front of what used to be three star (GTA). The street would be cleared of civilians by this point and with their direction, it their destination was projected. The road block to the street leading to the train comes into view with sirens and cars seemingly filling the streets that would serve as a detour. At the roadblock, several cars and wooden tri barriers would be in place with the cops behind the cars with their guns pointed. The cop cars behind the bandits would slow down and a hail of gunfire would greet the getaway car.

217 / 799
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Adrian ducked, his hand reaching up to pull his hat against his head. His eyes narrowed as their driver was turned into Swiss Cheese with blood coming out of the holes. With the driver dead and the hail of gunfire coming he didn't have much choice. He kicked one door open and took the last stick of TNT out of his jacket.

"I hope you know how to run!" he said, lighting it and dropping it before he dove out of the car.

He hit the ground in a roll, and grunted as he hit the ground. Rolling lightly he came up to his feet before he began dashing for the nearest alley, his pistol firing toward their pursuit.

(119/1,672)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Updated Nagi
Updated Rogue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies 1930s   Public Enemies 1930s Empty

Back to top Go down

Public Enemies 1930s
Page 1 of 1