Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thoughts and Reliance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Thoughts and Reliance Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts and Reliance   Thoughts and Reliance EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Sakura would release a sigh as she looked over at her mother across the dinner table. It had been a while since they had sat down to have dinner together, and as usual, her mother was speaking to a maid about the affairs of the house then her own daughter. It in enraged and saddened Sakura that her family had deteriorated to this. Her sigh was ignored by her mother, when instead one of the maids came over and asked, "What is the Ojou sama sighing about?" Though she had a bright smile, Sakura merely looked down at her food. The maid giggled lightly and then turned away when Sakura said in a saddened tone, "Mother... is always like this. She ignores me any time we are in the same room, and goes to different area when we go shopping together. Ever since my Step father passed away..." The maid gave a light smile and placed a gentle hand onto Sakura's head and patted it as she spoke softly, "Silly child... she is speaking to us of you... of your future. It's all she seems concerned with. Your mother has had several blows to her heart. The first was when you were injured and appeared to have barely lived. The next was her first husband's devoice and then your step father's passing." Sakura's eyes fall to the ground in her looking and she wonders, "Have I been selfish with these thoughts?" The maid smiles and then moves away from the girl to the woman sitting across. Closing her eyes, Sakura would think back to the times that they had once had together that meant something to her and thought, "It's true... she always had a healthy me, my father, or my step father... I've been blind to her feelings and only thinking of my own." Sakura would look at her mother and silently apologize for the thoughts that she had been having. It was almost like her mother heard her well, but her attention shifted back to the maid that Sakura had just been consulted by. She would finish off her food before excusing herself, "Mother, I'm going out. I don't know when I'll be back..." After saying this, Sakura would stand and start walking away from the dinner table. Before she left, her mother said something that she had not in a while, "Sakura, have a good night..." The girl paused and looked back for a moment before nodding with a light smile on her face. Sakura then left and went to her car, and sat in it a moment before she closed her eyes and said to herself, "Mother... I'm beginning to understand you. I'll try to be more understanding."

From within the far, she slipped in her black gloves and opened the garage door before she revved up the car and then shifted the gears, driving out and onto the road, driving towards Gothstore, while heading for the woods. However, she would stop the car near her work. She looked up at the building and then looked down as the girl drove into the parking lot. Sakura had almost forgotten that she was scheduled to sing today. It was a good thing she kept spare music sheets. Sakura would be a few minutes early, but that would only help the singer. She would get the dressing room of the Moonbucks and change cloths, though it wasn't too far from her normal way of dressing. Sakura now wore black shoes with a style similar to my school shoes. Long red stockings fit around my legs. I wore a shirt, with red on the inside. Atop I wore a sleeveless top, looking similar to a tank top. Over that was a jacket that hid most of the shirt, with red around the middle of the chest area. A short and wide neck tie almost completed the deal, and lastly went on gloves the same material of the jacket. Sakura would walk to behind the stage where the current singer was preforming and saw her band. Smiling, the girl would hand them the music, which they were able to quickly go over before they were called onto stage. Sakura usually only did a single song a night, so she had to make them at least memorable. Walking onto stage, I thanked everyone and then started into the song, "Shine~ Bight morning light~ Now in the air that Spring is coming~" Sakura would continue with the song that she chose: a remix of a lesser known anime, .Hack//Sign, it's Fake Wings.

Words: 76o
Fake Wings Remix
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Reliance   Thoughts and Reliance EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Thoughts and Reliance Ninaba10
“Auntie I’m going out!” I yelled at the top of my lungs then lifted a hand to my ear to listen for the faint “Mkay, take care Nina!” that followed from some where inside the large mansion. I grinned to myself and left before she had time to ask about my homework. I would get to it, just not now. I was more worried about exploring the city; I heard a lot of rumors at school about fun places to go the moonbucks café was first on the list. I trotted to the bus stop and waited a few minutes before one pulled up and I got on, shoving a five dollar bill into the machine, the driver gave me a shocked looked and spoke.
“Uh, the far is only a dollar!” He said with concerned look.
“I don’t have any smaller bills, I guess you can let four other people on for free!” I said cheerfully as I sat down, while the driver’s eyes followed me with a confused look before he shook his head and the bus began to move. I put on my headphones and bopped my head to the song until the bus came to stop a block away from the café. I hopped off and waved to stranger before running inside. As I got inside I looked around and slide into a booth near the center of the room and waved for the waitress. She waved back and motioned for me to wait while she tended to some other customers. I frowned and sunk back into the seat, only now slowly down enough to hear someone singing. As my gaze fell over to the stage I saw a pretty girl singing. “ahhhh” I gasped slowly at the beauty of the words and the girl. My expression turned from awe to a cheerful smile, then there was a voice from behind me.
“Good evening Ni-Chan you want your usual?” the lady asked and I threw my head up and down in a very enthusiastic nod. “Yup yup! Don’t forget the marshmallows!” I added as she giggled and nodded before heading off to get my drink. I wasn’t allowed to drink coffee, aunt said I was hyper enough without it, so I ordered hot chocolate, which in all honesty wasn’t much better.

WC: 385
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Reliance   Thoughts and Reliance EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:50 pm

The possessed girl (though by the physical looks of her, no one would really know) would sing the song to the end of it, concluding on her notes. There would be cheers and those that wanted her to sign autographs, even those that already had them. A low sigh came from her lips before she smiled and hoped down from the stage and made her way, table to table signing various things: hands, napkins, a few people had those kinds of books that you get signatures in. She was very glade to do it for the females there, she liked them a lot more then the male crowd. They often joked about her and make the usual male comments about banging the girl. A shake of the head would come to Sakura before she reached the middle and her emerald eyes caught sight of a girl from the school that she attended- she had only heard the girl's name a few times, mentioned by passing groups of people, besides when role was being called. Nina, if she remembered correctly... and she hoped that was right as she approached the girl to make the greeting. Smiling down at the seated girl, Sakura would ask her in a cheerful tone, "Hi, if I remember, your Nina san, ne?" It was a warm greeting, certainly better then any she gave to anyone in the crowd, including her regular people. After all, she felt closer to her classmates then anyone around here.

Words: 258 / 1,o18
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Reliance   Thoughts and Reliance EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:47 pm

The lady brought me my hot chocolate and I leaned in resting my chin on my hands as I sipped from a straw. I watched the singer as she said hello to the fans and signed autographs. Wow she looks really popular I thought as I kicked me feet under the table playfully. Then I saw her stop at my table. My large blue eyes looking up to meet her’s. I was surprised she stopped let alone knew my name. I’d just transferred schools and I barely knew anyone. I smiled lifted my head.
“Hai! That’s me! But my friends call me Ni-chan” I added with a blush “Um, I’m sorry I don’t know your name…” I said scratching the back of my head trying to laugh it off, as nothing.

WC: 516
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Reliance   Thoughts and Reliance EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:43 am

Sakura giggled at the girl and nodded as she replied, "I'm Maya Sakura, but I'll give you a nickname that only you can call me." After that, she swiftly found a piece of paper, ripped from one of those signature books- the page was a soft purple, so it was fine. Pulling out her own pen, A Ballpoint pen that wouldn't bleed through, Sakura signed her name Maya Sakura, and then added in Saku-chan, saying, "Ni-chan, then, it's nice to meet you. He he, Ni-chan sounds like what I would call my older brother, if I had one." Sakura would hand her the piece of paper and asked her, "Do you mind if I sit down with you?" Sakura's emerald eyes closed and her fingers weaved themselves together as she gave her a very friendly, happy smile. Sakura wasn't tired or anything, but this was the perfect excuse- learning about a fellow student- not to go near the perverts any further back that always tried to flip Sakura's shirt or grope her like most of the other girls. Sakura was tired of them always doing that, but it was a part of the job to meet them unless she sat down with a reason. And my reason was rock solid- a fellow class mate that Sakura might be able to get working here. In other words, this could be like a preliminary job interview, if she was looking for a place to work- she was friendly, I was sure she could get a waitress job if she wanted it.

Words: 26o / 1,278
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Reliance   Thoughts and Reliance EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:09 pm

I smiled cheerfully at her before looking to the paper “Saku-chan!” I repeated to her with proud tone, feeling much better now that I knew her name I would make sure no to forget it. When she asked if she could sit I swiftly scooted over and said “Hai! Of course”. Then had a brief moment of brain activity “Hey, Saku-chan, why didn’t wanna sit them? They seem to really like you.” I asked looking back over at her fans, who to me seemed genuinely friendly, and obviously liked her. However being kept in side most my life, I was oblivious to differences between friendly and perverted, such things went right over my head or were no even thought of as I liked to see the best in people.

-645-
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Reliance   Thoughts and Reliance EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:29 pm

I would take a seat and smile as my hands went back to being weaved together and then I listened to her question. I would place a finger out of my weaved hands and say, "Ah, I wanted to spend some time with a classmate. It's not often that I see them here." My smile was geniune- I had no idea that this girl had no "real world" experiences. I would look around and then ask her, "Since I'm done for the night, why don't we spend some time together? I want to get to know you more closely." I had said the last two words in a more whisper as a new singer took stage. It was a guy that liked me a little too much, I almost thought of him as a pervert. But if I could get away with Ni chan before he finished, since I needed to change into a more basic cloths set (I kept extra clothing here just in case I met someone) I would be glade and escape him.

Words: 176 / 1,454
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Reliance   Thoughts and Reliance Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and Reliance
Page 1 of 1