Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tamra and Release [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Tamra and Release [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Tamra and Release [Closed]   Tamra and Release [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:39 pm

It was a day near the end of her mother and father devoicing. Sakura was in the large house's living room and sitting down in a large chair, which her father joked was for her as a queen. He really did mean that, he thought she was one, but Sakura was too young to understand everything going on around her. She was wearing a classical lolita outfit, though she was wearing a "queen on hears" symbol on her hair piece. All the arguments, loud and quiet were upsetting Sakura more and more. her emerald eyes casts themselves down as she looks at her shoes before deciding that she would go for a walk. She would walk out of the door without either of her parents even noticing her leaving- their screaming match, ironically, about Sakura and her well being. It was a slightly chilly night, so the girl momentarily went into the building and grabbed a black jacket-over coat and placed that on before leaving. Several people around town knew Sakura, but at the moment it was night. And it was late at night, around eleven o'clock at night. Sakura had thought that a few of them might be out, to see her, but they were not there. She had been so naive back then, so innocent. As she walked along the path, she would stop as she heard something, a turned. She saw a little black puppy. It had a collar, and she knew it's owner instantly. It was Wananuki's, he lived down the street. She would bend down and smile at the pup and say in a sing song tone, "Come on, Jurima, we have to go and see Wananuki san and get you back to him." The pup gave a yip and she picked it up carefully and gently, starting on the way to the man's house. She would giggle as the playful pup licked her cheek and reply in a laughing tone, "Oh, stop that! It tickles!" The Lolita dressed girl would walk towards her destiny: to no longer be fully human. As she neared the house, she was hearing strange sounds to the sheltered girl. They were gunshots, the sound of metal bashing metal, and flames as though from a flamethrower. The girl became curious and sped up, though as they got closer, the pup stopped being so energetic. The girl would stop and stare as she saw a scene that is still locked into her memory. Her fourteen year old mind saw Wananuki san battling with a strange looking being, one with horns where ears should be and a black bladed sword. Wananuki san was using duel pistols and defending himself rather well, using his two pistols. One was a 12 millimeter gun, wield-able because he was not human, his soul holding onto the artifact that was, in fact, manifested as that gun with spiritual bullets. The other gun was a 9 millimeter and he used that in attacking with the longer one to defend, mostly deflecting the demon's blade. A gasp escaped her lips and the demon and man stopped their fist to look at the young girl. A smirk came to the demon's face and it attacked her with no quarter given, blade ready to bite her through the heart. One might think that such a thing was suicide, but it was in truth a plan of the demon. He would have the girl shot, and his plan was working perfectly as the man aimed his gun as Sakura would try to duck. Luckily the pup would yelp and then jump at the demon, turning into a large, black wolf and surprise the demon. Slamming the demon into the ground, the man was able to regroup his thoughts and reload his gun as the wolf was batted away. Sakura was drenched in fear as the demon came at her again, thinking that the wolf had been a spell of her's. However, the man behind him cast an exorcising spell. The force knocked the demon to the side and trapped him under a new spell, the 7 Nail Seal. The demon did not die as he had thought, but broke out. The man had had no choice but to use his powers to bind the demon in a different way- to a human host. He cast the spell with a heavy heart, causing the demon to merge with Sakura as she had turned to run. Thus started Sakura's true nightmare of Summoner possession.

What happened within her was actually more frightening then what the man could see. The spirit stumbled into an inner room. The room was clearly decorated in a Lolita Glothic fashion, with many blacks and purples. He had a cloak that covered most of him, and his sword was missing. A load roar came from him in that realization, that most prized demon sword of his was gone. However, it was the girl that he saw after the roar- she looked as though she had been just awakened by morning light and not a loud roar of anger. Stomping feet would carry him to her and attempt to grab her. Even then, and before, he had thought that she was submissive. But her hand shot up and grabbed his wrist, though with weak strength, she held onto his wrist. The move had stunned him as he had not thought she would do something like this. But she was, and it was with his unwilling help that she stood. She was a head shorter then him, but her emerald eyes showed more maturity in them then he had thought she would have. Sakura spoke in a shakily calm tone, not sure how to word what she was going to say, "You.. why are we here?" It was then that the man's eyes widened- she had not fashioned this room? Was she not the witch that summoned the wolf to attack her? The eyes of the demonic spirit would narrow at the girl as he crossed his arms, saying, "I won't lie to you- I'm here because that spirit killer. I'm a Onikonjou, but to be trapped by that damned human..." He seemed to grow with rage as Sakura would look as though she were half asleep. Pulling her hand away from the demon, she would look down for a moment as the demon fumed about the situation- trapped inside a human child's body! How ridicules a situation for him! The spirit would look down at the girl and asked, "Why are you so much trouble for such a young girl? You got me sealed inside you-" He was cut off when she looked at him with eyes and showed strange eyes. Eyes that said that she needed him for something, something that was repressed. He would start, "Oi, let me..." She would then place a hand on his chest, to which he stared at her arm. The girl took a moment before saying, "Make a contact with me..."

The demon seemed surprised before a smirk came to his face. The hair on the right side of his face covered the eye as he said, his left eye looking sly, "Ho, make a contract with you... that will cost both of us, young miss. Perhaps yourself more then me." She seemed to understand such, and he would chuckle a bit as he thought, "The child knows little about such things. Her body will be mine easily. I can use it to escape this wrenched man and kill him later for this insult." The girl herself was not as ignorant as he thought. He would produce a contract with his demonic arts and place it on one of the tables. The room its self was lit by candle light. However, Sakura produced her own from within a pocket. Placing it down, she spoke softly, "I can't sign anything you make... spirits are not always within the mind set to give those they possess the most power. My contract is pretty opened ended, though... I'll even let you free every once and a while, near the forest." The demon would narrow his eyes as she added in the part that she had said, before he read it. Though he disliked the submissive part, this would likely only be another way to escaped in time. The demon would sign the contract with his own blood, using a horn to bring blood to his finger. With the signing, the dark bond was complete, and he would start to laugh as he turned his golden eyes to Sakura, who had started to dissipate from the room, "Child, do not forget your promise to bring me to your world every once and a while." Sakura's eyes would return to a normal state as she then stared at her inner demon and trembled even as she was leaving this inner world. What... had she just done to herself by accepting this contract, gain a guardian or a nightmare within?

Well, since that day, Sakura has kept her promise. Today was the three year anniversary of their contract, and the weekend. She was not truly happy to let him out: she had to decline a few requests of her friends to do this, but she had a magically binding contract to stick to. The girl would release a sigh before she pulled off her jacket and then took quick looks around. It was an awkward moment before her shirt was slipped to her wrists and she would allow the tattoo on her back to flash, revealing the demonic spirit moments later. As usual, he just seemed to stand there for a few moments before she said, in a calm tone, "Your out... you know your limit. But today, could you place me in that," she pointed to a tree branch that she could jump down from at the end of this, "tree branch?" Her cloths had already been refashioned, and the demonic male would turn to her and say with a sigh, "Fine, Sakura." She would tighten her black gloves as the man grabbed her gently (After all, she could punish him if she really wanted to) and jumped up and into the tree, placing her where she wanted before he fell back to the ground with a thud. The demon would pull his cloak around his arms as he said, "Sakura... a demon approaches. Let me tear him apart." Sakura would merely nod her head after a moment and said, "And I will support you with my magic." She had learned that support magic, given to the demon, would make him live longer make him stronger then any others. If he could be healed, perhaps constantly, how could he ever lose in a fight? With those thoughts in mind, a strange demon slithered and pulled its way into view- a tentacle monster. A low groan came from Sakura’s lips as she muttered, “Those things are so nasty…” She had yet to come up with a name for the demon, and he had never given her his name. She couldn’t remember the signature from three years ago, but he seemed fine about that, Sakura would stay seated as she watched the monster look at the spirit that was under her control and its own, and then up at her. It seemed to think something before shrieking and charging for Sakura, who did not move from her spot. She knew better, and that demon should have as well. Her summon would move, and he seemed to barely make it in time to punch the monster to the ground. He would land and Sakura would think, "This thing. It's stronger then he is... But..." She would place her hand over her heart as she knew that he was stronger. Her eyes would narrow at the least as she spoke to her demon, "If you can defeat that creature, I'm sure you'll improve your strength." It might seem obvious to others, but Sakura had to say it. It seemed that the demon took an annoyed "tweak" to what she had just said, a flinch as he would speak back, "I'll defeat it and regain my previous strength... hah, I'll just take my strength back. Rich, Sakura." He would watch as its eyes- large as beach balls, rolled in their sockets and stared at the two of them. It would then throw a tentacle at each of them, though Sakura remained where she was still. Her demon escaped by jumping for her and grabbing onto the one flying at her, though the original one that went after him arced. Her eyes widen as it grabs onto one of his feet and try to anchor him back. A mouth opened, with many sharp teeth that sought to consume the demon. Sakura would place her hands out as she spoke softly, in an under tone, "Let your wounds be gone..." Whatever pain or wounds he had once had were now gone after the short time in a mist that had connected them faded as her hands returned to her lap, where they had been waiting and resting since she got up there. The demon only cackled at the spell and ripped the tentacles on him away as he then jumped and kicked the demon's brains in, literally. Panting lightly, he would turn to Sakura as she named him, "Ryota, you may eat that creature." The demon would give a chuckle before starting on that gruesome task.

Words: 2,25o / 2,25o
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Tamra and Release [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamra and Release [Closed]   Tamra and Release [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:09 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Tamra and Release [Closed]
Page 1 of 1