Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Third Time's a Charm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Third Time's a Charm Empty
PostSubject: Third Time's a Charm   Third Time's a Charm EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:10 am

Cue random NPC now: Up to this point, the nameless merchant who we’ll call The Merchant for the time being has had a very lucrative week or series of weeks. Already the mage merchant had managed to push off his goods to a magistrate of Al’Yak and a General of Det’Hai. With such high rate customer’s he would was well on his path of business, as shady as it might be. “Bean, beans, beans…” he murmurs almost singing to himself as he makes his way out of the city of Evernia. He never stayed in the same city too long after making a sale, and it was very rare for him to make two sells in the same city. The mage merchant carried nothing on him, save for his traveling gear which was all set up in a large back pack that rests on his back. Most of his body was covered in a tan cloak with a hood covering his head. His face was that of a young male, but his posture was hunched over almost like an old woman. His eyes seemed as if they never opened and a friendly look on his face invited those who would be his customers. On the way out of the city, there comes a pulse from his pants… more accurately, his pocket. He pauses as he notices something that could only be described as big and old, yet well taken care of. There should be someone fairly wealthy at the estate that had a few gold shillings to spare? Either way, the product seemed to be magically calling out to his next customer. They tended to pick the customer instead of the opposite. The merchant finds himself lingering there for a moment as his gaze shifts about to see if there were anyone guarding the entrance to said estate. “A house call,” he smiles to himself in a colorful tone. 323
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's a Charm   Third Time's a Charm EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Third Time's a Charm Hiktsu_01
Two female voices come from behind the heavy loaded nameless merchant. Both have blond hair and are well dressed. One is taller then the other with a smile on her face while the shorter one seems rather unhappy about something. “If that man comes to anther tea party and asked me to marry him again after saying no for the fifth-tenth time…stop your laughing!” The tall woman puts her hands over her mouth as the shorter woman glairs at her. The two women stop at the sight of the hunched over figure lingering at the gate. They look at each other for a moment before the shorter one shrugs and walks by the cloaked man. Her eyes glace at them man as she passes. There is an odd red haze in her left eye that gives most men a worm fuzzy feeling. The tall woman walks over and greets the man, “May I help you with something Mis…” pauses when she realize the person before her wasn’t an old woman but a young man. “…ter?”

WC: 175

ooc: broken postbox yay!
Third Time's a Charm Hiktsu_05
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's a Charm   Third Time's a Charm EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:49 pm

The merchant looks back as he hears female voices coming from behind him. It catches his attention, as it should any male or bystander in the area. Women had a way of taking that attracted attention at times, plus both were very attractive. A persistent marriage proposaler? The merchant probably had a spray for that. It would be called Axe body spray. It repels those that are attracted to you, giving them ‘the axe’ but that was for later. When the lady speaks to him, he gets right to the point as he interjects, “the beans are calling!” Now his name was asked for, but that could be given after the fact. “Oh, how rude of me,” he adds, “I am The Merchant…” His voice trails off as if he is going to say more, but he does not.

Ooc: There you go.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's a Charm   Third Time's a Charm EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:18 am

The woman pulls back with a horrified look on her face when the man says, “the beans are calling!” She giggles with an uneasy look. “Hmm…well ok mister merchant. I am guessing you’re here to sell something…” The shorter woman stops midway on the walkway and calls for the taller woman. “Villetta, what is keeping you?” The woman quickly replays back. “My apologies Countess. This gentlemen is a merchant.” There is a short pause, “Well invite him in and lets see what he has.” Villetta nods, “Well mister merchant it seems to be your lucky day. Please follow me.” She walks down the red brick walkway that leads to the main house. In side the house, the foyer is large and open. Two sets of staircases run up to the second floor. The floor is made of a well polish white stone and a large crystal chandelier hangs from the ceiling in the center of the room. The merchant is shown to a sitting room off to the side with a sofa and a few well-padded chairs. Only a few moments pass before a maid comes to ask if he would like anything and shorter woman comes in and sits down. “Well merchant, you must have something good if you’ve come to my door step to sell.” She informs him as she crosses her legs, lends back in the chair and rests her cheek in the plum of her hand.

WC: 240/415
ooc:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's a Charm   Third Time's a Charm EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:40 am

“Thank you kindly for your time!” And the beans name is fate! The line of merchant is taken and The Merchant finds himself lead into a situation where he will be able to make a sell. His hand reaches into his pocket. Well, it is a gesture that is not openly visible since his body was contained in a cloak, but it would look like his hands were rummaging about his body beneath the cloak. “Yes… yes…” he says as he follows his hostesses, “I can feel them calling for you. There is someone here with great magical power… they say…” He makes his way down the walk way and to the main house still occupied with the beans in his pants. After a short trip inside, the merchant takes a seat and looks around his pristine surroundings with an “oooohhhh… ahhhhhh” type look in his eyes. The price had just gone up! The questions are asked, and the maid is answered first. “Yes, please! I would like a mug of warm tea with a hint of lemon and some bread on the side if you can spare it!” Ever the opportunist, he would not miss a chance to have a miniature meal. Turning his attention back to the little young lady, his hands come from the sides of his cloak and rest in his lap as his palms rub together due to habit. “Yes, yes… I have something wondrous to sell! A marvel among items! I’m only glad that I found a worthy enough person to sell it too!” the mage begins, “I can tell you have much potential in you! Oh yes, this must be fate indeed working its twisted plan!…” 283
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's a Charm   Third Time's a Charm EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:41 pm

The maid takes her leave after getting the merchants request. The young woman’s face seems to be free of emotion and she doesn’t look impressed by the words of the merchant. “Alright Yoda, I am not sure of what this potential your talking about is. I’m just a run of the mill rich girl, but if you feel that fate brings here to sell this item that so marvelous item only the worthy my have it. I guess I better have a look at it then.” The maid and tall woman from before enter. While the maid is serving the merchant tea and bread, the tall woman whispers something into her master’s ear. There is a nod between the two before the tall woman takes her place standing behind the chair.

WC: 131/546
ooc:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's a Charm   Third Time's a Charm EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:32 pm

The food seems to catch the merchant’s attention more so than the words of the petite hostess. With a smile and many nods, he receives what he is served and afterwards, he takes his time to drink from the tea, almost as if he hasn’t drunken in a while. After taking a large drink, he picks up the bread with his free hand and takes a large bite from it before chewing and returning his lips to the brim of the cup. “It’s delicious!” he complements before remembering his point. “Mmmh!” he says with a nod and partially lifting a finger from the bread holding hand while swallowing, “right, the product.” He lowers the cup and finishes off the bread before he stands to his feet as he pats his body in several places as if looking for something looking left and right. “Ah,” as if discovering something he looks to the side and places his hand into the ‘realm’ causing it to vanish in a pocket of reality before pulling out a small cotton sack with a leather tie at the top. His hand comes out of the realm like coming out of water as the small storage portal closes as his hand pulls out and he displays the bag to the small lady. “Now the spill!” he announces as he begins. “Within this small bag lie three beans. These beans are no normal beans, for they are magical in nature! When arranged correctly, they can create a portal to an alternate realm where the treasure of your heart’s desire lies. Do you follow thus far?” 267
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's a Charm   Third Time's a Charm EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:56 am

I blink for a moment as I am shown the small cotton sack and the merchant explains that he selling three magical beans. Villetta lets out a sigh before she speaks, “I am sorry Countess. I will remove this man from the possessions at once.” She takes a step forward but is stopped when I grab her hand. “No, that will not be required just yet.” Her lips part to speak but is interrupt. “Magic items take many forms Villetta and sometimes the most powerful artifacts take the shape of things that are easily over looked. Besides it doesn’t hart to have a look does it?” I look up at her and a slight hint of a smile comes to my face. She puts her hand over mine and nods, as steps back. “I guess there is not any harm in looking Countess.” My gaze returns to the merchant. “My apologies. Yes I follow thus far, but I will say that the whole magical beans thing is rather odd. You better not be trying to make a fool of me.”

WC: 180/726
ooc:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's a Charm   Third Time's a Charm EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:05 pm

The merchant is caught off guard as the question is answered with a move to remove him. “Heh…” he squeak lightly, but the countess stops his relocation. “You are too kind.” After she speaks to him once more, he nods and assures, “no ma’am! Only a fool would attempt to make a fool of such a lovely lady. Now, of course, one would ask, if the beans lead the way to treasure, why doth I not use them? It’s simple, my heart’s desire is to be a merchant, therefore I merch. Plus, as it may be known, treasures are normally in mystic places. My fail body is not one to endure much of the mystic in nature. Lastly, the beans have not chosen me, therefore they will not show me the path. Before I met you, the beans stirred, meaning they chose someone near by. I am certain you are that someone!” The merchant seems very confident in this fact. “Now for the payment requirements. I only require two thousand gold shillings for the service that fate requires of me. To prove they are of good quality, I will even assist you in using them if you feel necessary!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's a Charm   Third Time's a Charm Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Time's a Charm
Page 1 of 1