Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering North

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Wandering North Empty
PostSubject: Wandering North   Wandering North EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:16 pm

-----------------------
Zamora
-----------------------

The dunes of the desert gradually changed into a rocky landscape as Zamora traveled north, as instructed by the spirit that merged itself with him. “If you want to seek revenge, don’t do strive for it here. The south is where hatred has forged you into what you are now. If you go north, you’ll find new reasons and a new beginning and to fulfill that beginning, I shall become a part of you, and you a part of me” was what the spirit had said the moment the two of them merged, and from that point on, Zamora’s eyes had been fixated in the same direction, north. The headgear and attire, which he had found inside a sealed coffin within the old temple proved very handy in these climatic conditions, as it were a light silk, which covered the face and lower body, while a cape, covered the upper body and back.
The sand gave way to endless steps of dead grass and dust as he continued to walk towards the north, following the stars at night and resting during the day. He hoped that he would reach a settlement or a village soon, so that he could resupply on food and maybe get a good night’s sleep in a bed and not on the hard surface of the ground.
-----------------------
Words: 221
TEXP: 1
-----------------------

Last edited by Rhyme on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Wandering North Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering North   Wandering North EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:50 am

Wandering North Hild_b11

~Wandering North~
The wind blows, fire bunts, earth moves, and water flows. The silver haired demon grins as she looks over the landscape with her arms cross under her bronze breast. “What a lovely view. Death and destruction as far as the eye can see.” She shrugs before hoping down the cliff overlooking the forest on the other side of the desert. Her feet touch the valley floor below. Ash left from the burning fires of war comes up as she touches down. So it does not get dirty, the hem of her violet dress float just above the ground. Why was this demon lady here? Who knows maybe she is just out for a walk or maybe she is looking for something or someone but either way to most people she would just look like a beautiful bronze skinned woman that looks wealthy by the way she is dressed and all the gold she is wearing on her body. She just stands there in the middle of the pass with her arms folded with no care in the world.

WC:178
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Wandering North Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering North   Wandering North EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:47 pm

-----------------------
Zamora
-----------------------

The smell of burnt wood slowly creeps up the man’s nostrils as he continues to walk towards the mountain ridge, giving little thought to the columns of smoke rising from the other side. His eyes widened at the scale of the rock that stood before, he had never seen anything like it in his entire life, although, he had heard tales of mountains that stretched so far that the gods lived at its peak. Taking a quick glance around himself, he picked up the weak resemblance of a voice that were carried by the wind. Too weak to be able to tell if it was a male or female that spoke, he decided to search out the source of the voice, and maybe get his bearings back and if he was lucky, a guide to the nearest town. It did not take long before he found the person he was looking for, in fact, if she had jumped a few seconds later, she would have jumped directly on top of him. The view that this female bestowed him with, made his eyes widen before narrowing, finding it odd for a female to dress in that manner. A woman was supposed to conceal her female parts and wear clothes that would not tempt men into visions, dreams and thoughts of what lay beneath. Gently shaking the impression off, he took a step forwards, letting his hand slowly fall upon the weapon that hang across his back, though concealed within the cape. “If you want to go south, I can assure you that you won’t see anything but sand, and if you continue to travel through the sand, you’ll reach the town of Hejar, in which you would not be welcomed if wearing those clothes.” His voice was deep and dry from the heat of the desert wind and the long walk through the desert, and the need for water had risen steeply over the past few hours, “Even though we don’t know each other, can I ask the young lady to possibly share the possible water she may have with her?” He asked, hoping that she had some water with her, and that she would not be scared by his attire and direct way of conversation.
-----------------------
Words: 596
TEXP: 1
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Wandering North Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering North   Wandering North EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:38 pm

Wandering North Hild_b11

~Wandering North~
She looks over at the man that spoke to her. A brow is raised as he informs her that the southern village wouldn’t like her clothing. “Is that so? Well if I ever go there then I’ll try to remember not to wear anything.” A nude village has peek her interest but she has more important things to do then play in the sand while in the buff. “Although that sounds like fun, I’m heading north and sorry I don’t have any water.” She turns and starts to walk north. “There is a spring up ahead… and you wouldn’t be so hot if you took off that garb like those people in the south.”

WC:114
ooc: sorry for the short post I'm rusty and have to go to work thought it be better then nothing
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Wandering North Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering North   Wandering North EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Rhyme wrote:
-----------------------
Zamora
-----------------------

A slight sigh escaped his lips as his right hand reached for the top of his head garment, slowly dragging it off from the dark skinned head underneath. The face was littered with tattoos, which seemed to make up some sort of pattern. The eyes too were different as they were crimson silver with no pupil. Looking up at the sun as he closed his eyes, a smirk spread across the dark-skinned face. “North eh? Mind if a lonesome travel tag along?” he asked as his eyes fell onto the female. As she started to walk, he followed suit just a few meters behind as his mind wandered off to the thought of water. “So, what does a woman like you do out here in the middle of the desert?” he asked as she looked over her body from behind, letting his eyes glide from top to bottom and back to the top as he asked his question.
-----------------------
Words: 754
TEXP: 2
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Wandering North Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering North   Wandering North EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:14 am

Wandering North Hild_b11

~Wandering North~
The woman looks over her shoulder at the man when he asks if he could tag along. “As long as you don’t get in my way I really don’t care what you do.” The golden orbs in her silver hair chime as they sway in the wind. The question about what a woman is doing in the middle of the desert. She stops for a moment and she rubs her finger across her chin. Was it odd for a woman to be out in the desert? It wasn’t really something she had given much thought about till the man asks. She guesses it was odd for someone to be out here alone but then again the man behind her was alone. She stops to turn slightly to look at him, “Other than working on my tan? I guess you could say I was doing some gardening.” She gives him a smile and wink before turning back around to continue walking. “So what about yourself Mr. Lonesome traveler, it doesn’t seem wise for a man of your limited strength to be out here on his own, the sand yokai may get you know.”

WC:192
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Wandering North Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering North   Wandering North EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Wandering North Zamora_01
”Limited...” he spoke to himself in a low voice as he continued to walk after the woman, decreasing the distance with each step. “I have witnessed terrifying things before, and to compare a sand yokai with one of them would be a futile attempt.” Walking up on the side of the woman, he threw her a short stare with his silvery white orbs, before starring in front of him again, releasing a sigh as they continued to walk. The small breeze makes his robe wave and dust flow up to form small swirls around them, which makes his long black hair wave around his face as he looks at the woman once more, letting his eyes pierce into hers. “I assume that you too have the means to defend yourself, seeing as you too are out here alone.” The locking of her eyes ceased as he closed his lashes over the silvery orb, using his left hand to brushed the hair that had fallen down into his face back towards the neck.

Words: 929
TEXP: 3
Wandering North Zamora_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Wandering North Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering North   Wandering North EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Wandering North Hild_b11

~Wandering North~
“Sounds like you have had an interesting life, or you have never seen a Yokai rip someone open and eat their innards. They are loyal like dogs though and come in handy.” Her violet eyes glance over at the man when man comes up next to her for a moment before looking ahead again. A grin comes to her faces when the man speaks again, “Maybe I do or I could be some twit that just thought it would be nice to take a walk out here alone.” Her grin turns into a yawn and she stretches her arms out over her head for a moment before the fall back to her side. “But I don’t get why someone like that would want to take a walk out here. It isn’t that interesting. If anything I would have to say it is rather boring out here.”

WC:146
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Wandering North Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering North   Wandering North EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Wandering North Domenyunbanner_01

Wandering North

The time comes to pass where I would find myself hovering above the desert of the south in search of resources for my growing empire. I was advised by my lead engineer, Hakim that I would need to have miners for the resources that I needed. I concluded that the desert would be the best place for this. I had made my mind to speak with my resource who runs the Lonely Beatle, but before that, I would scours the deserts to see if there were any random miners about. Beyond that, I would also hold true to my defaults, forever in search of minions or strong opponents to battle and increase my skill. All and all, I was a simple entity to understand; my word revolved about power and honor, ideals every warlord should hold true too.

As I survey the lands that I would eventually come to conquer with my empire, I notice two objects moving below in the sands. They didn’t seem like they were minors. Casting down a harsh gaze, I could see clearly that one was a female and the other looked to be a male, perhaps a warrior of some type. I linger in the skies, at a visible distance as I look down on the two with the sun to my back and to the side. I wondered for a moment if they would have any insight into this land and its resources. Humans did serve as good sign posts from time to time at least giving them some usage. Slowly I begin to descend from the skies towards the two with some distance still between us. My arms are folded as I stand upright, floating down with levitation with an arrogant air about myself, though it wasn’t purposely haughty, just my normal glance when looking at new people.

306 / 306
Wandering North Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Wandering North Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering North   Wandering North EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Wandering North Zamora_01
She spoke of blood and gore and blind obedience, which to him was nothing new. Being from religious citadel of Khimi he had experienced the most hideous things, among them was the sacrifice of his younger sisters. Blind obedience was also something he had witnessed in Khimi, as the people did what the priests told them, without questioning or doubt the elders words.

“Nothing in this world can be compared to the thing inhabiting the pyramid of Khimi” he spoke in a cold voice to the woman, letting his eyes glide over the terrain that laid before them. “Heh, if you want silence and peace you go into the desert, if you desire something else and still find yourself in the desert, you're lost” he chuckled as he used the back of his hand to wipe away a drop of sweat that had formed on his forehead.

“We are walking and talking, and yet we don't know each others name.” He said in a dry voice as he stopped and turned towards the female, looking her in the eyes as he continued to speak, “My name is Zamora of Khimi.” Hopefully she wouldn't be agitated and refuse to guide him further towards water. However, he might have been to direct in his way of speech. His silvery eyes, which contained no iris or pupil, moved from side to side, trying to detect any emotion she might give off from his question about her name.

Words: 1177
TEXP: 4