Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kid's Trainings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Kid's Trainings Empty
PostSubject: Kid's Trainings   Kid's Trainings EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Kid's Trainings Kidsmall

Break time had come to those working on the Leviathan and another hard day’s worth had come to an end. I had come here along with the Sabrian woman, Jace-sama and a butt load of interns for the purpose of working on the large floating fortress that had come under the ownership of the Kyrotoshian nation by way of the beastmen. The head of research and development, a nether mage by the name of Jace, had picked me on the team to assist with the power core and navigation of the facility. Working under him was a bit tiring since there was a lot I wanted to prove to him. Since working under Jace, I had been attempting to hone a bit of my own magical skills, knowing myself not to be a Wevit or beast man. In my playing around, I found that my affinity was for earth. I found myself able to manifest and manipulate dirt and soil in various ways. There were hints of my ability when I was much younger, but many of those days still stay far from my memory. Not only earth but also I found that I was also skilled in moving wind and I was able to push a small amount of wind about my body. Not the most useful thing, but it was still progress from nothing. My steps take me away from the entrance to the generator room as I come out to the open ‘deck’ of the Leviathan where the outside welcomes me.
Learned: Buffer (C)

Last edited by escalation on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Kid's Trainings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's Trainings   Kid's Trainings EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Since it was more like an island than a mechanical contraption, it was more like going outside. My hands are in the pockets of my lab coat as I make my way towards the warp portal. I wanted to head to Belcia to pick up some things for the night and possibly say hello to Katsumi, though it was getting late. Reaching the warp portal, I address the warp mage working it and a portal is prepared; with that, I step through the liquid oval mirror and find myself stepping out within the bounds of Belcia. I come off of the platform and begin to make my way over towards my house. It was a bit later in Belcia than it was on the Leviathan, but with the rotation of Globis such a thing would make sense. I begin to make my way through the city in the dim glow of the evening moon approaching. Casually as I walk past an alley way, out of no where, the back of my shirt is pulled and I am pulled into the alley. My rump lands on the ground and my hands move back as my face winces and I look down and complain, “itai!…” Looking up, my eyes open and I see two larger men standing over me, both with broken board planks in their hand like a club or bludgeoning tool, as they look down and are straight to the point. “The money, come off of it.” From my inverse prone position, I scoot back a bit and admit, “I don’t have any money…” There is a “tsk” as one of the guys seem annoyed and he frowns, “useless” as he raises his arm up, preparing to strike it down. “Crap!” I say as I lean back and raise my hand defensively as a reflex. There is a sound of an impact and a soft grunt while I brace myself to get hit. After nothing happens for a moment, I look up gingerly to notice one of the guys looking behind him and the one who was attacking had been knocked back somehow.
Learned: Soul Ball (C)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Kid's Trainings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's Trainings   Kid's Trainings EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:46 pm

I look at my hands and they were glowing with a dark and fading vapor that mimics that on the man’s chest that was pushed back. “Had I…” I murmur lightly, but am cut off as the partner to the rejected male turns his attention back to me, this time a bit caution, but still offensively as he scolds, “you brat!” Turning, my gaze shifts to the opposing end of the alley, lead way by the small column of blue and sparkling stars that leads to a better illuminated area as I think that I would be able to make a run for it. I attempt to get up to start the run, but as I scurry to my feet, I feel a harsh impact with my back as the rugged plank strikes me to the ground after a few stumbling steps. It isn’t long before the male is over me kicking down and thrusting his foot into the sides of my body. Rolling to the side, my arms tuck in protectively as I cradle to attempt to mitigate the damages to my body with my voice attempting to call out for help amidst the wind being kicked from my stomach. I feel something release out of me, and a moment after that, the pummeling stops. Hurt from the attack, I groan clutching the bruised ribs that were affected as my head shifts slightly so that I could see what my attackers were doing. They seemed to be fighting with someone else? From my limited vantage and blurry vision, I assume that someone from the policing forces must have come to my aide to assist me. Feeling a bit safer, I notice there are three dark men fighting off the attackers. My eyes close and my breathing begins to slow down a bit as I rest for now.
Learned: Summon (C)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kid's Trainings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's Trainings   Kid's Trainings Empty

Back to top Go down

Kid's Trainings
Page 1 of 1