Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Illusionism (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Illusionism (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Illusionism (Closed)   Illusionism (Closed) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Illusionism (Closed) Novak_10
+ Illusionism +
Mind Games
Flashback
Moving through the forest I slowly lift my gaze from the ground and glance up at the trees before I began to slowly shift my gaze around the trees. " What shall I do today... " I said to myself as I continued moving forwards while looking up at the trees. I began to think about what I wanted to do, debating whether or not to go find something to fight or perhaps find something else to do. My thoughts are interrupted as the sound of growling come to my ears. As I hear growling I pause for a moment and glance around, expecting to jump out of the bushes and start attacking me. As I looked around I didn't see anything in the immediate area around me. Growling began to come from Nova's left. When I heard the growling to my left I took a half step back as I turned to face what ever was making the growling sounds. In the bushes stood a dog-like yokai, growling at Nova. When I seen the yokai I looked at it for a moment before sighing lightly " Hello there. " I said as I looked down at the yokai. The yokai looked at Nova and continued to growl at him. I watched the yokai as it continued to growl at me, frowning faintly. I take a step towards the yokai and slowly kneel in front of it before reaching a hand out to it " I'm not here to fight you. " I said, still watching the yokai closely. The yokai held its ground and continued growling at Nova as he came closer and when Nova lowered his hand, the yokai looked at it for a moment before looking up at Nova. I began to move my hand towards the yokai, reaching out to scratch its muzzle to show that I didn't want to harm it. The yokai glanced at the hand that was being extended out to it and with a louder growl the yokai lunged forwards and bit the hand Nova was extending out to it. I didn't expect the yokai to take such action and as it bit my hand I let out a sharp growl. After biting Nova's hand the yokai pulled back and continued to growl as it looked at Nova. As the yokai pulls back I glance down at my hand to see how bad it had been injured by the yokai's bite.

It didn't look to bad, it had drawn blood though. " I guess you don't want to be nice then? " I asked as I watched the yokai. I watched the yokai for a moment, keeping my hand extended out to it as I thought about what I should do with it. It had bitten me and that in its self is a hostile act but does it really wish to fight or is it simply afraid. Sighing lightly I think over this and also what to do about this yokai. The yokai watches Nova and begins to growl louder, it seemed that its bite had not made the human demon go away, that meant it would have to do something else to make him go away. I noticed the reactions of the yokai and knew it was beginning to get even more agitated at my presence. I knew if I didn't either leave or do something the thing was going to out right attack me and if that happened then I would have no choice but to destroy it. Since I didn't want to destroy the yokai I delve into its mind and make an image of peace in the back of its mind in the hopes that it will help calm the yokai and stave off its desire to attack me. The yokai continues to growl at Nova as it watches him, though as the image appeaser in the back of its mind it pauses for a moment, falling silent as it watches the humanoid demon, wondering why it was seeing such a thing now. As the yokai began to waver in its desire to attack, I nodded faintly, the image must be calming it down, that's good, perhaps now it won't want to attack me. The yokai kept its gaze fixed on the humanoid demon, still seeing the image in its head though it was unsure how or why it was seeing such an image in its head. " You see, I'm not here to hurt you. " I said as I watched the yokai, still offering my hand out to it, " There is no need to be afraid. " as I finished speaking I offered the yokai a light smile as I watched it. Since it was still a yokai there is no need to kill it, I would gain little in doing so.

As the yokai began to calm down it started to move towards Nova and moved up to the hand that Nova had stretched out, the same hand it had bitten moments ago. The yokai moved up to Nova's hand and licked the spot where it had bitten Nova. I nodded faintly as the yokai came up and licked my hand, it seemed as if the image I had put into its head is having a positive effect on it " There we go, see I'm not going to hurt you. " I said as I moved my hand up and lightly scratched the top of the yokai's head. The yokai closed its eyes and leaned into Nova's hand as he began to scratch its head, having finally come to realize that Nova wasn't going to hurt it now. I continued to scratch the yokai's head as I watched it. Since I was able to calm this yokai with my mental imagery ability I begin to think about what else I could do with it, perhaps I can affect others with my ability and make them do things they don't want to do, that sounds very interesting. The yokai closes its eyes as it begins to emit a sound of enjoyment as Nova continues to scratch its head. The yokai seemed to like having the top of its head scratched and that seemed like a good thing. Behind the yokai Nova is petting came the sound of hissing, drawing the attention of the yokai. The yokai lifted its head and glanced behind it for a moment before it quickly bolted, moving around behind Nova. When I heard the hissing I glanced up to see what it was but as the yokai began to run I glanced down at it again as it moved behind me for protection. Out of the bushes came a large snake demon. As it came out it lifted its head into the air, raising into the air a few feet and looked down at Nova as it continued to hiss at the other demon. I noticed the snake demon coming out of the bushes and watched it as it began to lift its head into the air. My gaze followed the snake demon as it lifted part of its body into the air, so that it was now towering over me.

I keep my gaze fixed on the new comer and smirk faintly, it looked like I will have another chance to test out my ability and see what else I can do with my power, perhaps I can make this demon be nice or even make him turn tail and run away with out even having to raise a finger. " What shall i make you see my friend. " I asked myself as I watched the snake demon, thinking over what I could show him. Perhaps another demon in the forest he may be afraid of, maybe that will scare him off, or perhaps I can show him his death. " Give me the yokai behind you and I will spare your life demon. " the snake said in a hiss as he looked down at Nova, the demon blocking him from the yokai behind Nova. I see, the snake demon wanted the yokai behind me.. Probably for a meal, that would be the logical conclusion, but do I want to let him have such a meal.. That is the question. With this new development I decided I would toy with the snake demon some, perhaps show it something it won't like. I keep my gaze fixed on the snake demon as I delve into its mind and like before, I begin to put an image into the snake demons mind as I had done to the yokai, though this one wasn't of peace, it was one of the snake's death at the hands of the yokai behind me, sure I could kill the thing, but I wanted to toy with it and make it think the yokai could kill it. The snake demon began to see the image in its head and began to hiss as it looked at Nova, " That yokai cannot defeat me demon. " the snake demon said in a hiss. I frowned faintly at the snake demons reaction, though I knew if the image is strong enough then it can be believed by the one seeing it. I remained silent, not responding to what the snake demon had said, instead I put another image in his head, still going on the theme of the yokai defeating him, but now the yokai was eating the snake demon it had killed. The yokai that had scampered behind Nova for protection remained behind Nova, watching to see what the snake demon was going to do.

The snake demon continued to hiss as more images began to come into its mind. Images showing its death at the hands of the yokai behind Nova and its eventual consumption by the same yokai. I kept my gaze fixed on the snake demon, still kneeling before it as I watched to see what it would do now that I had placed more images in its head of its demise. I knew if my trick was effective the snake will turn around and slither on away after being consumed with the fear of being killed and eaten by the yokai. But if it didn't work then the snake demon is probably going to attack me, and then I shall be drawn into a fight with it or I could always let it have the yokai as a meal and then go on my way.. Finally breaking my silence, I began to speak to the snake demon " Turn back and you will keep your life for the time being. If you wish to proceed you will die. These are your only two options. " I said as I watched the snake demon, having only given him two options since I felt like letting this yokai behind me go on its way, still alive. The yokai behind Nova slowly moves out from behind him, stepping up next to Nova and began growling at the snake demon. When I heard the yokai begin to growl, I glanced down at it for a moment before turning my attention to the snake demon and smirked faintly. The snake demon took looked down at the yokai after it had come out from behind Nova and began growling. As it looked down at the yokai it began to hiss at the little demon but it could still see the image of its demise in its head. The snake demon began to doubt his commitment to killing and eating the yokai now that the yokai was starting to growl at him, perhaps the image the other demon was putting into its head is going to come true. As it begins to believe this it starts to back away, lowering its head as it disappears into the bushes again. When the snake demon had left I nodded faintly and looked down at the yokai " Now run along little one, you are safe. " I said as I reached down and scratched the top of the yokais head. The yokai stood still for a moment as Nova scratched its head before it finally turned and began to run away. I watched the yokai for a moment before I turned and began walking away.

Total WC: 2052
Illusionism (Closed) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Illusionism (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusionism (Closed)   Illusionism (Closed) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Illusionism (Closed)
Page 1 of 1