Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] Empty
PostSubject: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:29 am

This whole no coffee thing. It is fucking killing me. I lift a hand to my forehead and massage. Caffiene withdraw. I'm not use to not having something to provide that boost. I sigh and shift away from the camp. Jyn was due to be back soon and I plan on having some goddamn tea at least for him when he returns. I know my herbs. Question is.. Will I find any of them in this place. I knew I should have tried to search through the apartment rumble more. I might have found a bag of coffee beans. Kami knows I could use it right now. I think people are skirting from me when its morning cause they know I am not the person you try and mess with now that I don't have my source of waking up. Ingel can handle things. He damn well better at least or I'm gonna have to shank a bitch early today.

The birds aren't too loud as I walk into the forest, knowing my way back just by the noise they all are making with their building. I pause at a bush. Oooo! Blueberries! I love blueberries. I pluck one and pop it into my mouth and chew. Sweet and tangy. I clap my hands in delight. Blueberry bush leaves can be made into a nice white tea. I begin to gently pluck the leaves, gathering them in the nice side pouch I had thankfully remembered to bring with me before I decided to take some time to myself this morning.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 am

Many interesting things had happened in the short time I found myself in this new place. Thus far I had worked alongside the pup, Sanzon and cloaked male to defeat some ocean plight and I had come in acquaintance with and had my way with a local priestess. In hindsight, I wondered if I should have sought out the identity of the cloaked male, but Sanzon was set on moving to the village, in a direction we had previously been going, in order to find a place that served tea. Being among the humans was interesting. It would be something comparable to what they called a zoo. Watching the mortals move about was soothing in a way. It reminded me of the days when I was bound to the mortal whom I used to call master. Thinking back on those days was an easy way to make me scoff at my own weakness, but it was necessary to come into my true power. Being among them, knowing I could kill all of them if I so pleased was a stroke to my ego that massaged my status of superiority. This land was mine for the taking if I so chose; there were few who could even fathom to oppose me. These mortals did not seem to care or understand that they really were fragile and frail. Even in her strength, the priestess was no match for my will. I walk among the land, as most gods should do form time to time, looking about these creations. Though I could not spawn them, I could easily lay waste to them. Almost as if to demonstrate this manner, my dark essence surrounds my being, a black miasma moving along with me, filling the spaces in between the treetops and bushes in the areas I walk. I come into an area not too far from the berry picking girl and soon, the morning skies would be passively darkened by my ominous aura.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:05 pm

I hum softly as I pluck the leaves and then look at the tree it is growing beside. Cherry. Hmm.. Cherry bark can be used in a tea and steeped to help with a cough? Least if I'm remembering ocrrectly. Kami.. When I need the lazy boss man's knowledge of teas.. Of course he's not here. Back at MoonBucks he would pop up the moment I started trying to research a new tea for one of customers if they had a cold. I sigh and pause what I am doing. I miss home. Deep down I pray that all my workers and even the Boss Man are okay. Then that has me thinking deeper. Yume, Takuto, Sousuke, Shuuhei... Shioriko. I shake my head. All the people I had just thought of know how to defend themselves. I sigh and move over to another bush to inspect it. But something makes me freeze...

An ominous presence. I feel the air screaming, almost an animalistic instinct within me. Everything has gone far too still around me. My eyes lift and I look around. I don't like this. The birds overhead have even gone silent. I back up a step, hand at my side and Jigoku explodes from the shadows in my hand. I continue to look around. Kuso.. I knew I should have brushed up on my sensing abilities more in class.

"Who's there?!" I call out.

-235/495
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:36 pm

I pause in my movements as I hear the voice of a young woman break the silence of my ominous aura. My attention would shift to her along with the miasma that followed me. There would be no answer to her question; it would seem to be sucked up in the silence and darkness encroaching and surrounding her current location. My steps are slow and deliberate as I knew where she was, given her voice, though she did not yet know where or what I was. The blackened crimson mist would build and curtain the surrounding forest, leaving somewhat of a hazy clearing in the middle where she was. Stepping from these “curtains” the dark mist parts as my form pulls through. My movements are slow and my arms are folded at my chest as I look over her, my icy gaze closely inspecting this young lady before me. She did not appear to be a priestess type. I knew from her attire that she was of the same time as I. Still, I would allow her silence to her question, allowing her to come to her own conclusions. Among things I notice on her is the blade that forms in her hand. There was another I knew with a similar ability.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:36 pm

I'm tense as I wait for any other sound to come from the forest around me. Maybe I should have stayed with the camp, but I'm not fucking helpless and I'm not afraid of this damn forest. I then think of the huge spider and nearly whimper. Please don't be a spider. All I ask. The forest around me darkens and I swear I hear that insane laughter in my head again. I swallow thickly and as I turn I see the darkness part around an older male. Demon. Its all I can think. He is nothing like Sanzon. No. He is much darker in his visage. I tighten my grip on Jigoku, shifting my foot back, crouching slightly, taking on a denfensive stance.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" I demand, eyes narrowing in a slight glare. All I wanted was to gather things for tea and here I am being disturbed and I had barely even begun my collection.

-163/658
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:50 pm

She had a good form. Her body was tense and I could tell that she was prepared for battle at any moment. That intrigued me that a women would respond like this. I could tell at first glance that she was no amateur; besides, I had a feeling there was something special about the blade that she formed within her hand. I wondered if it was anything like Adrian’s sword. His was mighty indeed and cut through foes like no other, a power much greater than the dark crimson blade I wielded. Answering calmly, my right hand lifts and points towards her blade as I command, “that blade, give it to me.”

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:31 am

I don't like this. He makes no sound. And he just watches me. It creeps me out. Who is he? Jigoku seems giddy though and I tell him to shut up. I'm really not in the mood to fight a demon when all I want is to make myself some goddamn tea. Why do I have such horrible luck? No seriously... Whenever I just want some peace.. This kind of crap happens. Did I do something to piss Kami off?

His hand then lifts and he points at something and then he speaks and I realize he is pointing at Jigoku. I sneer. "Like hell I will. This blade is mine," I retort and I wonder if I should bring out Reirei also. But I want to have a trump card. Alot of demons are suprised when I suddenly have another sword in hand and I duel weild them.

-149/807
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:00 am

The hand lowers and comes to my side as the answer is given and my request is rejected. I didn’t think it would be that easy, but it was always nice to try things the easy way. I ask rather sternly, “shall I take it?” The closed hand at my side opens and a crimson mist swirls around a central point in a line. It dissipates in all directions and my crimson broad blade is made manifest in my hand. The dual edge straight sword is brought up and pointed towards her as I warn, “I will test your ability to use that blade before I take it. Prepare yourself.” I show my ability to caste spells without chanting as I lift my other, left, hand and emit a ball of dark energy out and towards her. The ball would be the size of a basketball, but its aim would be slightly off. Though it looked like the attack was on course for her, the target would be a tree to her rear that would fall forward and to the left if it were to meet. After the blast, both hands would come to my sword and my dark energy would rile up, casting a glow over my body before I prepared to rush her based on her response.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Oh sweet Kami. What in the hell did I do to get this? Jigoku doesn't like this and I can tell I'm about to be fighting damn hard in a couple of moments judging by the way he is speaking to me. A sword appears in his hand after a moment I I begin my praying to whatever higher power that may be listening. THis male is alot more power than anything I've fought. I don't know how I know.. Its just that my instincts are screaming at me to run for once instand of fight. But my damn pride keeps me rooted to the spot.

"Fine. I'm not going to run away," I state, only for my eyes to widen as he casts a spell without a word being uttered from his lips. "Ah.. Mother fucker..Magic of all things.." I curse and find myself diving out of the way of it. I roll and get back to my feet only to curse again as I realize I have left myself open for him to charge at me. I raise Jigoku as fast as I can to aide in buffering any attack that comes. I need to be faster. Like that damnable Adrian. My mood darkens. I'm stronger than the asshole. I can be faster also.

-216/1023
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:07 pm

As she dives out of the way of the blast, my body lifts up so that I am hovering inches over the ground and I move quickly. A tree behind her is struck by the attack and an explosion occurs behind her at a distance that sends out noise and wooden debris, but also, the tree falls forward and to her side, the long elder tree much larger than the opening we’ve found ourselves in. The noise and distraction of the tree would work with its ability to visually block my form as I approach to her rear, my body sliding into place over the ground as I call, “behind you, woman.” My body slides forwards with a good amount of speed as I slash horizontally once at her, my overbearing power in my slash aimed at chest level.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:36 pm

THe blast has me wincing with the sound, my hearing quite sensitive when I'm in battle mode. I can hear each crack as the tree snaps from its main base and then slams to the ground. I wince again and then realize... My vision has been blocked. I grip my blade with a slight fear actually creeping up. This is out of my element. Fighting in the open is what I'm use to. This is close confines but with objects that can the opponent can use to hide themselves.

His voice. Behind me. I turn as he is slashing at me. I cry out as Reirei comes to my hand and I use both blades to absorb the strike. But the force of it send me flying back, my blades dissolving the moment they leave my hand. I find my back smashing into a tree, eyes widening from the shock of pain that comes in that instant. I gasp, feeling the bark dig into my flesh before I fall to my knee then my hands. I cough, trying to gain the breath back he just knocked out of me. I spit to the side, having bit the inside of my cheek, the metallic taste of blood now in my mouth. I loft my gaze, panting as I glare at him. I'm not gonna die like this. Not in this place. I have to remember my sensei's teachings. I'm fast than this. Or at least I can be if I call on my shouchou. I'm not weak. I refuse to be.

I push myself up and stagger to my feet, my blades swirling back from the shadows of my soul and into my hands as I face him. I spit out another batch of blood before smirking in a slightly insane manner. "Is that all you got?"

-306/1329

Updated
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:45 pm

I feel her strength fail against my own as she is sent back into the forest bordering and recomposes herself. The taunt seemed to be something humans enjoyed doing. In my days as a mortal, I felt such a thing was a trait they all shared by those who needed compensate for their weakness. My arm comes to the side and swings forward as the broad blade is hurled from my grip in a spinning razor fashion towards the smirking young lady with the general area of her neck as its target. After the throw, my arms fold at my chest and I command, “dark minions, come forth.” Moving forwards as if walking out of a pool of sand, warriors of earth and shadows in the form of humanoid golems rise from the ground and rush toward Shiori’s position. They approach Shiori with one in the middle and the other two moving in an X manner, crossing one another and moving around to her flank. The one in the middle rushes straight at Shiori with a large straight punch with the mentality of a locomotive.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]   .Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn] Empty

Back to top Go down

.Big Bad Wolf [Domen, Jyn]
Page 1 of 1