Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Day off : flash back rp (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Day off : flash back rp (open) Empty
PostSubject: Day off : flash back rp (open)   Day off : flash back rp (open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:58 am

Day off : flash back rp (open) Brice_01

One sudden jerk and I was awake, my heart racing as I gasped for air. Though I couldn’t remember fully what the dream had been about I felt a horror that shook me to the core. I couldn’t remember much from the previous night, only that I had left my car and walked home, but what did I expect after drinking that much. I shook it off and went about the morning as usual, showered got dressed and ate breakfast. It was almost noon, when I glanced at the clock. I must have been out late, but considering that it was the weekend and I didn’t have patrol I guessed there was no harm in that. But my father was right, I shouldn’t dwell on things held up here in my apartment. He told me to get out and have some fun, So I would try. I headed to the local coffee shop to start. It was actually quite empty for a weekend, and for lunch time, but I didn’t mind much. I liked time to my self, I never had a lot of friends or anything, my family had been my world, and now that world was shattering into fragments. I shook my head as I entered the shop, I supposed to be having fun. I ordered and took a seat near the window, what would I do for fun? I could call someone from work, but they were probably busy, and I didn’t see them off duty so that might think it strange. They might even pity me for current events, and that’s the last thing I wanted. The waitress brought me my coffee and I thanked her with a warm smile as I took a sip.
Page 1
Words 289
Day off : flash back rp (open) Brice_03
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Day off : flash back rp (open)   Day off : flash back rp (open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:36 am

As I sat wondering what I would do on my day off the bell rang. My attention was automatically drawn towards the door of the shop. In stepped a man with long red hair and he was dressed very nicely in a black dress shirt and black dress slacks. I was almost captivated but I wasn’t sure why, he seemed familiar though I could honestly say I had never seen him before. He glanced in my direction and I withdrew my gaze back out the window. The man ordered his coffee, black, was all I heard him say. Damnit, why did even care to listen to what he was ordering? I didn’t know him, but just his presence made me uneasy. For awhile I stewed, I’d forgotten what I supposed to be thinking of. Something to do! That was it! Where would I go? There was the shooting range, were I usually spent my days off, but I was supposed to be having fun. I guess the range was fun, for my it was anyway, but would my father say if found out I’d gone there? Not like it really mattered what he said, I wasn’t a child I could go where I wanted when I wanted.

I was still in turmoil however, all this thinking still didn’t distance me from the stranger presence. Though he hadn’t done or said anything I knew he was still here, I could almost feeling him in the café. Everything inside screamed to look, but I fought it and kept my gaze out the window. Finally the temptation was too strong and I did a quick glance around the room to see if he really was there. Yup, he was hard to miss, he was 3 seats over reading a paper oblivious to me it seemed. For some reason that stirred up anger inside, why was I so aware of this stranger yet he didn’t even seem to notice I existed. I mean it wasn’t odd, there were other people besides me in the café, and normally I probably wouldn’t have even noticed him either. So why did I notices? Why was his presence eating away at me?

Suddenly I heard the waitress trot over and say "Black, just like you asked" and I looked again, this time his steely blue eye met my own and I glanced away quickly. That look sent a chill down my spine, even though I knew it meant nothing, there was something about that man. The next thing I heard was a stern voice.
"You know staring is rude, if you want something you should start with hello." The voice was familiar too, and as I looked up it was the same man standing next to my table.
"I…wasn’t staring" I answered back.
"no? you’ve been watching me since I came in" he said and took a seat. Great, I bet he thought I was checking him out, how was going to play this off? I wasn’t gay, but I would have questioned that if I was this man too with the way I couldn’t keep my eyes off him. "I was worried for a second, thought you might have been some talker, or robber" he continued with a soft chuckle.
"No, I’m a police officer actually" I answered with a tone that would show just how offended I was to be called either of those things.
"ah, really? Am I being spied on by the police now?" he asked it a comical voice, but I could tell he really was wondering.
"No, I’m off duty actually…um why did you come over here?"
"Bored I guess, You seemed interesting and very alone. No one should be a lone right?" the man answered. He was very odd, with no concept of social boundaries obviously he thought I was funny to interrogate.
"I’m not gay" I swiftly said and he gave me a blank look.
"I never said you were." He said back with amusement. "Why did you have to be gay for me to talk to you?" I didn’t answer for a moment, he was definitely tricky.
"If I’m making you uncomfortable I can leave you just need to say so."
"No it’s fine, it’s just…"
"Just what?"
"Normally people don’t do this""
"do what?"
"just.."
"Notice you?"
I looked down, he was right on the money.
"That’s too bad, but people usually don’t notice what’s right in front of them, people are blind, consumed by their own selfish lives. That’s why they miss most of the real world that’s right in front of them. but not you, you noticed right away." I wondered what he meant by that, but said nothing, it was true even my co workers never took the time to really say anything that wasn’t work related to me.
"What’s your name?" the man asked.
"Brice, why?"
"Well if we are going to be friends, I should at lest know your name." I blinked, he spoke as if he already hadn’t figured me out, he spilled out most the insecurities I already had in mer minutes.
"What’s your name?" I asked in return and he smiled.
"Raziel".

From that day forward I didn’t feel so alone, Raziel became one of the closets friends I’d ever had. He liked a lot of things, so we were usually out on my days off, the movies, the bar, the pool hall, too name a few of the places we went on a normal bases. Raziel said there was always something new to find in an old place, and to never judge things by what they seemed, it was with him I began to enjoy life. However my dreams over this time became darker and darker, and I always woke up with a cold swear ad no memory of the night before. It was like I had become two different people. During the day things were good but at night it became a blur of fear and lost memories.

Page 2
words 1000
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Day off : flash back rp (open)   Day off : flash back rp (open) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day off : flash back rp (open)   Day off : flash back rp (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Day off : flash back rp (open)
Page 1 of 1