Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) Empty
PostSubject: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:51 am

After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) Jynbanner_01
After the Rolling Stone's Return

Though I was tired, I didn’t go straight home after my date with Izumi. I knew that would probably be one of the dumbest things I could do. I probably had Izumi’s scent all over me, plus the fact that I smelled like sex couldn’t possibly help matters. Instead, way was made to the City Metro. It was practically on the way home between that portion of East City and Gothstone, so it wasn’t out of the way. The drive to the Metro was interesting. As soon as I got in my car and got on the dark roads, a comment came from my own little mental peanut gallery. In the passenger seat of the black luxury sedan would be a chibi version of the earth golem, who sat passively and did not say much. In the center back seat, was the humanoid dragon that had somehow been bound to me. He holds his tea with one hand beneath the cup and the other on the handle as he takes a long sip before lowering the cup and speaking; effectively breaking the silence I wish would have remained.

“So she has skills over than in battle…” comes the sarcastic remark. I sigh, keeping my eyes on the road as I continue to drive northwest on one of the major highways of the city. I comment, “why are you here?” The answer comes easily, “because your mind is too clouded for me to be comfortable within you.” I look to the earth golem who stood on the seat to my side like a small plushie. He looks to me, but doesn’t say anything. At that point, I admitted to liking him better between the two spirits housed in my body. The Sephiroth wannabe in the background continues, “your form was off during your mating.” A hash mark pops on my head. I ask, “how would you know? Demons don’t have sex!” He remains calm as he answers, “we do sometimes. You shouldn’t speak with limited knowledge.” I sigh, simmering down as I speak mundanely, “I should just shoot you and get it over with.” The dragon reminds me, “the last time we fought, you couldn’t touch me. Matter of fact, SHE had to defeat me. The elder lords offered you my power because of the trail she passed. You really are weak, you know.” I frown. “Could you not talk for a while?” I request. He nods, “certainly.” There is a finally silence before it is broken by an elongated sipping sound as Damon continues to sip his tea.

Somehow, I survived the trip until I got to the Division 12 headquarters where my office was. The night crew was a bit surprised to see me in this late. Passing through security, I enter into the building and make way to the locker rooms. From there, I take the necessary shower and change into a spare set of work clothes that I kept in my office. After cleaning myself off, I make my way back to my car and then head off to Gothstone.

Making it home, I open the door to notice that it was very quiet. I wondered if Shiori had gone to sleep. I pull out my phone, oddly enough no calls were missed, but I wince at the time. I quietly make my way into the apartment, closing the door behind me.

Current: 656
Total: 656
After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 am

-At the apartment-
She had left the apartment clean as she always did. Little Ghost was fed and there is a note on the table for him.

Hey Jyn babe!
Going out for a night of hunting in the lower commons to test out some new moves I've been dying to try! ^_^
Dinner is in the fridge and I'm gonna sleep at Yume's for the night. I'll be back in the afternoon and I'll make you lunch. Hope you had fun with the guys or whatever.
Love Shiori

He would find a meal wrapped in foil in the fridge. She had been working hard on cooking better for him. He would also find a beer next to it for him. She had thought of him before leaving, just as she always did not to reassure him that she wouldn't vanish again.

-Meanwhile in the Lower Commons and heading for the edge of Gothstone.-

Everything fucking hurts, but its slowly getting better as i walk. I've always been a fast healer. A hot shower is in order. It would help relax my muscles and I can massage the areas he tattooed. I need a mirror in order to see them properly, but I know what they are. A dragon and a snow leopard. Interesting picks for the Dark Apprentice to choose. I would go to him again when I aquire more worthy weapons to bind to me. I've been thinking about buying a nice staff to help me get better at using such techniques. I've always found it a fun weapon to use.

I glare at a bum who gets too close, Jigoku forming into my hand and the runs screaming from me. I smirk and let Jigoku fade away. That was satisfying. I sigh and I straighten myself as i walk, not in as much pain anymore. I roll my sore shoulders. At least its fading as my body quickly heals itself, my shouchou helping to advance my natural healing abilities. I finally find myself walking into Gothstone. I yawn widely. Hmm.. I'm a couple of blocks from home. i hope Jyn liked the dinner I left him.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 am

As I walk into the apartment, Damon’s spectral form pulls from my body and walks through the house on his own. I look to him with a bit of annoyance at the liberties he takes at times, but I ignore it for now. I notice something on the table that draws my attention to it; it was a note from Shiori. “Lights, level 1,” I murmur lightly as the interior lights dimly come on. I pick up the note in my right hand and hold it to read. Glancing over it, I take in Shiori’s words and realize that I had gone through a lot of trouble for no reason. I could have easily come home and showered and went to sleep. Still, “why would she sleep at Yume’s house?” Damon grins, standing by the living room window that leads to the balcony. Looking outside towards the sky he comments, “now that you’ve done wrong, you assume she is as well. A guilty conscious is a despicable thing.” I ignore the humanoid dragon as I lower the paper down and walk away from the counter. I hadn’t even told her I was going out with the guys… actually I hadn’t given her any type of explanation, but now I suppose I didn’t need to. With a sigh, I make my way to the bed room. I would see her tomorrow. I thought to myself that since we weren’t officially together, I didn’t have the right to keep tabs on her. “Whatever,” I murmur lightly as I stand in front of the wardrobe and begin to undress. After changing out of my work clothes, I make my way to the bed and lie in it. The day had proven exhausting for me, and after a few moments of laying down, I find myself fast asleep.

Current: 304
Total: 960
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 am

I stretch my arms over my head as i walk, wincing at how sore I am. While my body has been through its own personal hell, I don't feel tired. Wonder how long I was out for. I bring a hand in fronnt of me and flex my fingers. Everything is working order, though I can feel that 'I' am different within. I continue the walk home, noting that its about seven in the morning now. Damn. Glad I left a note saying I would sleep at Yume's. Way to go me. I wonder where he was anyway. I could only assume he was with his co workers or doing paperwork.

'Maybe he was with another woman,' Jigoku comments and I freeze just outside the apartment. My heart twists at such a notion. 'You both are not together technically. The man is free to plow his cock where he pleases while you remain faith like some goddamn saint,' he continues and depression hits me.

"Not like any guy wants me for what I am," I say softly. I'm violent. Tempermental. And I'm not a damsel in ditress but instead i rescue the prince. I've had boyfriends and they have all broken up with me saying I'm just not gentle enough. Or they see me fight and they run. "Please.. Ji-kun. Don't say stuff like that. I know he can. I.. I just hope he actually cares enough to remain faithful."

'And if he doesn't?' the question is posed and I look up at the apartment building.

"I'll probably want to kick his ass.. I'll forgive him like some idiot.. Because I love him," I say softly and i begin up the stairs. But I pause as I see Jyn's car. I blink, noting the frost on the other cars around his. It makes me frown. So.. He got home just recently. Odd. The seeds of doubt have already been sown.

I don't want to think about Jigoku's point outs about myself and Jyn so i walk up the stairs. I come up to the door and groan, sore and wanting a hot shower. I fish the key out of the back pocket which has a button, thus the reason the key is safe. I open the door and Little ghost greets me. I smile, shutting the door.

"Did you get breakfat, sweetie?" I coo, reaching down and patting his head. He rubs against me and mews. But then give me one of his hungry mews and walks toward the kitchen. So.. Not fed. I sigh and walk to the kitchen and give him some of his dry food and a lump of some wet food from the can that was in the fridge. I see the untouched food and my heart sinks a little, the seeds of doubt all ready planted and slowly beginning to blossom in the dark depths of my heart.

After the cat is fed I move to the bedroom. Jyn is sound asleep and I smile lightly, heading to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and strip off my clothes.

"Fuck.." I whisper as I look at myself. My skin is stained in my own blood. My skin is slightly swollen from the tattooing. I gaze at the dragon that circles my breasts as if it is dancing around them. Jigoku. I turn and look over my shoulder and see the snow leopard snarling on my lower back. Reirei. Both are so beautiful in their detail. I love them. I've always wanted to get tattoos, but chickened out. I smile and I move to the shower, turning it on the setting I like. I pull off the rest of my clothing as i let it warm up. I step under the spray finally and moan, arms snapping out, palms catching myself on the wall in front of me and I let myself moan again, pleasure course down my spine as the hot water begins to soothe my sore body.

I sigh and force myself to wash my form and my hair. I wanted to cuddle with Jyn for a bit before i would get up and make him breakfast.

'You're too kind to him..'

"Hush," I grumble to Ji-kun and finish washing my hair and body. I don't want to leave the water, but I shut it off after a good twenty minutes under the pleasurable spray. I get out, the bathroom filled with steam. I grab a towel, drying my hair as much as I can and then I rub my body down. I push away the depression Jigoku caused and hum softly as I toss my clothes in the hamper and move out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I move to the dresser and pull out a thong and a large t-shirt that is his. I slip on the thong and then pull the shirt over my head, hair still a bit damp. I yawn lightly and walk over to the bed.

I slip under the sheets and cuddle up to Jyn, body still a bit sore, but I can handle it. I kiss his cheek and settle down. I really do love him, but jigoku is right. He and I are not dating. I close my eyes. If Jyn ever did see someone else.. I am nothing but a booty call. My heart twists even more violently. Damn.. That thought hurts even worse.

-904/1263
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:04 pm

With Shiori’s entrance into the house, the specter known as Damon is interrupted in his night sky gazing. Unlike me, since he had been passive inside my body much of the day, he did not grow weary. As the door opens, he steps to the side corner of the room and fades into the shadow and then vanishes, returning to my body.

As she comes in, I am dead sleep. My body barely stirs as she moves through the house and showers, and then comes into the bed next to me. Instinctively, my arms hold onto hers that wrap about me as she cuddles against me and I continue my sleeping.

There was no telling the precise time I had actually got to sleep that morning, but I just know it was late, or early. Because of this reason, I played the odds with sleeping in late and lost. Though my immediate report was to McGrady, and there was a certain amount of leeway with me being late, there were still expectations which I held for myself when it came to getting to work on time and my work ethic. Needless to say, such things are shot to hell due to the lack of rest the previous night. Because of this, I would finally be arriving back into the land of consciousness just before noon.

Current: 225
Total: 1185
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:03 pm

I find myself sleeping only a feel hours and rising at eleven. I groan softly, pulling away from Jyn who is still asleep. I get up out of bed and stretch my arms over my head. The little bit of rest I got was enough to give my body a moment to focus only on healing. My shouchou is humming with energy, Jigoku and Reirei quite comfortable.

My arms drop to my sides and I yawn slightly. I walk out of the bedroom, Ghost mewing at me as he twines along my legs. "Don't even try it. I fed you already. Don't need you getting fat," I tell him, knowing he is trying to butter me up so he can get some kitty trreats. He seems offended by the 'fat' comment and sticks his nose in the air and prances off to go and sun himself in his usual spot on the window sill.

I smile and shake my head as I walk into the kitchen. My movements become automatic as I pull things out of the cabnits to make a nice breakfast. I turn my music on and I smile brightly as I start to dance to the beat of one of my favorite songs. Its so catchy.

~All the single ladies...All the single ladies...All the single ladies~

I find myself singing as the song plays, putting toast in the toaster, a kettle to boil water for coffee and butter in ther skillet for eggs.

~If you like it then you should have put a ring on it~

I put the fresh bacon in the toaster oven on medium. Little Ghost is sitting just outside the kitchen and watching me. I continue to smile and sing to him as I dance, meanwhile cooking breakfast.

-295/1558
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:03 am

After feeling Shiori pull away from me my body stirs a little. I continue resting for a few more minutes past that point before I am brought back to reality from my dreams and I return to the realm of consciousness. Lazily, I pull myself up, sitting up in the bed as I prop myself up with one hand and the other rubs the sleep from my eyes. I had slept hard in the few hours I was able to get. I am able to hear Shiori in the kitchen singing and the smell wafting through the apartment let me know that breakfast was in the process of being prepared. I look to the side where the sheets were messed from where Shiori slept. I guess to myself that she must not have spent the full night at her friend’s house and came in late. I look down into my blanket covered lap giving myself a moment to fully wake up while brooding lightly. Memories of last night run through my head, vivid like the play back of a film in my mind. I grin softly as I pull myself out of bed, my feet coming to the floor. I stand up and stretch out, raising my arms in both directions before returning to a normal standing posture and moving towards the bathroom. I spend a few minutes in the bathroom doing bathroom things before I come out of it. Garbed in my boxers and a tee shirt, I make my way to the living room, near the kitchen where Shiori would be preparing breakfast. It wasn’t something I was particularly grateful for, it was just what I came to expect as we continued to live together. I come to the counter that separates the living room from the kitchen, resting my elbows on it, looking into the kitchen to watch her cook as I decide to be social this morning and greet, “morning.”

Current: 324
Total: 1609
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 am

The song ends and moves into another with a good beat to it. I haven't been to the club in ages. I should call the girls up and head out for a night to dance. The song is a quite bit more dirty, but I fid myself singing along.

~Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room~

I begin to pile food onto two plates and turn to see Jyn. I smile brightly and walk over and lean across the small counter, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Morning, hun," I say in a cheerful voice and then mve away, not turning down my music as I pull the toast from the toaster and I set the bacon on a paper towel to soak up some of the excess grease. "You can sit down.. It's done and so is the coffee," I say to him over my shoulder. I then reach up into the cabinet for coffee cups, forgetting about the tattoo as the large shirt I'm wearing is pulled up and reveals the snow leopard on my lover back.

-184/1742
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:46 am

I lean forward a bit as the obligatory kiss comes to my cheek. I observe that she seemed to be in a cheerful mood. As I am told I could set down, I start for the table before I notice the previously mentioned tattoo on her lower back. So she goes out for a night of demon hunting, spends the ‘night’ and Yumi’s and comes back with a stamp on her back. As I stand there for that moment, I try to think of just why she would go out and get a tattoo out of the blue. She hadn’t mentioned to me that she wanted on. I knew that she liked tattoos, but she never stated any plans to go and get one done. I think perhaps it was peer pressure, or perhaps it was a date type thing. Calmly, my gaze shifts back to the table as I walk towards it asking, “joining a gang or something?” negatively inquiring about the tattoo. Regardless of the artistic detail that the artist must have put into it, I liked her body the way it was, un-inked. I never really showed interest into the types of girls with tats and multiple piercings; on top of that, lower back tattoos were notorious in depicting details about a person’s demeanor. My tone would signify that I wasn’t over joyous about the new addition.

Current: 230
Total: 1839
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:59 am

As I pull the coffee mugs down I hear Jyn. His question has me blinking and I turn to look at him, not liking the tone he used. A gang? I.. Oh shit. He saw the tattoo. I set the mugss down on the counter and shut the music off. I sigh and shake my head.

"No. I got them to help me get stronger," I tell him and I move out of the kitchen, plates in my hands. I set them on the table and move back to serve the coffee. It take me a moment to set two steaming mug on the table, mine done with milk and sugar, his black. I look at him and fidgit.

"Its a technique.." I finally say. I look to the side. "It involves binding a weapon to your person.. The tattoos represent each of my blades," I seat myself and look at my food. "You don't like them.. I can tell by the tone you used," I say softly, shoulders slumping. I reach for my coffee and bring it to my lips, sipping. I set it down again and peek at him.

"I'll be honest. I didn't go to Yume's. I went out hunting.. And then I heard this thing from a demon I was slaying.. And well.. I sought out the man who had the technique and learned it. I don't want any lies between us.. So that's the truth on what i did last night." I pause and then inquire. "Did you have fun last night? You had to hhave come in this morning because you car was recently used. Did you go out with your co-workers?"

-278/2020
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:44 am

I take my seat at the table for her to serve my breakfast. I look to her while she speaks about the tats explaining that they were some sort of power boost. After the coffee is set down, I reach for it first, taking a sip of the warm brew before lowering the mug down and reaching for my utensils. I start into the meal as she continues. I come to understand that somehow it was supposed to bond her weapons to her; I didn’t know such a thing was possible or even how that would work. Looking up, I didn’t see any swords protruding from her skin. I wasn’t awfully thrilled about her going out hunting either; she knew how I felt about that, but that was another argument all together. As she goes on, I wondered if it was the women’s intuition at work and why would she check my car when coming in? Without looking up after swallowing a bite, I comment, “about as much fun as I could have with Division 12 personnel. You checking up on me?” I look at her from the corner of my eye, coldly. Though spoken sarcastically my statement was the truth. I continue to eat my food after posing the question calling out, “news.” The visual monitor in the living room behind me slowly illuminates and displays the morning’s news with the volume loud enough to be heard, but low enough not to interrupt normal conversation.

Current: 246
Total: 2085
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 pm

I begin to eat my breakfast, eating it slowly as I wait for some kind of reaction from him. Finally he speaks and the cold tone he uses causes me to drop my fork in surprise. He's never spoken to me like that. I look at him with wide eyes. Did I do something wrong? I've hunted before and he's never spoken to me so coldly.

He turns on the news and I shake myself from the shock. I frown. "Eto.. Did I do something wrong, Jyn. Are you mad at me for some reason?" I ask, cautious now with my words. I don't know what made him cold and I don't wish to make it worse. I push my barely touched meal from me and gaze at him. I set my hands on the table, calm, but the shock is still there.

"Jyn I would never check up on you. When I was coming in this morning I happen to look to see if your car was in and noted it was the only without frost, thus indicating you had recently come in. I only wished to know if you had fun with friends or whatever. I was curious is all, Jyn. But if me asking such a simple thing is going to set you off.. Then I apologize for being involved in your life. But you had no right to use that tone with me. I did nothing wrong. Kami you spoke to me like you just caught me cheating on you with another man and you walked in," I snap a little as I say the last bit, hands clenching into fists on the table. "Now.. DId I do something to upset you Jyn? Cause I would like to know what it is so I am not guessing as to why you just spoke to me like that."

-311/2331
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:39 pm

As she speaks, I stop eating and look down and into my plate seemingly annoyed. Her words didn’t set well with me, and already I found myself coming into a bad mood but it seemed as if I were keeping myself composed. I knew that if I snapped back at her, it might be a repeat of last time where I would eventually have to end up saying that I was sorry to keep her from leaving. I wanted to avoid such an annoying thing, but it seemed like I was always irritable when she was around me. I know why the reason would be and I internally scold myself for it. I think that perhaps the question was just an innocent observation. I decide to forfeit the back and forth. Looking up, I clear my face of hostility offering a calm visage as I renounce, “you’re right. I’m sorry of I offended you.” There is a short pause before I comment, “I’m not a fan of the tattoo. It caught me off guard, that’s all. I should remember that you’re free to do what you like with your body. Thank you for preparing breakfast… it’s good.” My hand returns to my fork as I look back down to my plate. I knew to myself that I needed to start treating Shiori better. I at least owed her kindness with the way she took care of me and for the love she constantly shows me. For that moment, I feel bad for my actions and it was apparent in my change of demeanor.

Current: 263
Total: 2348
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:24 am

I wait for an answer. Something is wrong with him. He's never acted like this before. Not even when I first moved in and we were fighting. I blink as he apologizes. Suspiscion fills me. What is wrong with him? Sure we didn't date lone... But living with him I've come to know him. For Kami sake he and I share the same bed! We have kissed, had sex. But.. I don't know. He makes me want to question everything. Sometimes i wonder... Should I have even come back and stepped into his life like I did?

He continues and I want to hide the tattoos. Soo.. I'm not attractive anymore. I get it. He hates them. My shoulders slump but I smile weakly as he thanks me for breakfast also. I've worked really hard to improve my cooking. I watch him and notice this... Guilt? Its something. He's not himself. Gently I reach under the table and touch his thigh with my hand.

"Jyn.." Worry colors my voice. "Babe... Is something else wrong? You're.. Not yourself. You know you can tell me anything. You're really beginning to make me worried. This isn't like you at all.. I.. I just want you happy. You know that right? Is it me? I know I can be a pain. And you must want some privacy here. I.. I can always rent a hotel for myself. Give you the bed to yourself.. Something.." I stop my rant, blushing a bit. I Look to the side, pulling my hand away. "I.. just want to help.."

-261/2592
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:35 am

Her genuine caring strikes me and makes me feel worst for treating her badly, but she started to pry and that was something I wasn’t good with. I didn’t do the whole emotional thing and I never cried while watching Oprah. I look to her as she talks, placing her hand on my thigh. With a short grin I advise, “I simply woke up on the wrong side of the bed. That’s all.” Leaning forwards over the table, I steal a kiss on her lips before leaning back and stating, “thanks for sticking around with me, even though I’m hard to be around and make mistakes. I wouldn’t make someone I care about so much go to a hotel.” I pause before adding, “then I’d have to feed Fat Ghost.” With that I turn back to my meal and continue back eating the food, remarking after a bite teasing, “are you sure you cooked this? It’s actually good.”

Current: 158
Total: 2506
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:50 am

I watch him with gentle eyes. Kami this man turns me into such a pussy. I've never been this.. Domesticated I guess I should say. But I like it. With Jyn anyway. I don't think I've even cooked for any guy I've dated. I think about it for a moment. Nope. No one. I peek over at him when he speaks and I feel a bit relieved. Hmmm.. He and I tend to not be around one another all too much after we wake up. We both tend to be running off to work or I make him breakfast and go back to bed.

A kiss on my lips brings me back to reality and I find myself blushing just because of the surprise of it. I can't stop a smile from blossoming onto my lips. "Thanks for putting up with me also," I return and then laugh at what he calls the cat. "Mou.. He's not Fat.. Just well fed," I say only to have my eyes wide.

"HEY!" I retort and punch his arm playful. "I resent that mister!" I point a finger at him and give him a mock glare. "I've worked really hard to improve my cooking skills so you could eat good food," I huff, though not really angry as I pick up my coffee and sip. "Ungrateful man.I could not cook you know."

-229/2821
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:12 am

I am relieved a bit when I see the smile come to her lips after my lips depart hers. I murmur, “…oh I know” to her last words but don’t tease past that point. I go about the task of finishing off my plate while listening to the news in the background. I knew eventually I had to get to work, so I spent enough time with the morning banter, plus there was one more thing that I wanted to do before I got ready for the day. After finishing off my plate, instead of allowing her to clean up after me, I pick up the plate and emptied mug of coffee and make my way to the sink. I place the cup and the plate in the sink and turn on the water, washing over them before looking to Shiori asking her, “what’s this?” I point down to something seemingly in the sink, but there wouldn’t really be anything noticeable in there. I wait for her to approach and take a look.

Current: 173
Total: 2679
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:25 am

The banter has me in a happy mood again. I'm glad we are getting back to normal with one another. I set my coffee down and return to my meal, appetite returning. I finish as much as I can and then drink the rest of my coffee. I'm about to get up and clean the table when he shocks me by doing it. I know my eyes are wide. Its just such a shock for me. I like to take care of him so its kind of automatic for me to do the things in the apartment. I smile brightly as he goes to wash the dishes. I flick my eyes to the window to see Ghost watching m through half lidded orbs. He then goes back to sleep as I hear Jyn.

I turn and blink. "Nani?" I inquire, getting to my feet and walking over to him. "What is it? Did I break something?" I continue and move in close to peer into the sink for what he is talking about.

-173/2994
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:42 am

I move to the side as she comes to the sink and looks into it. “It’s in there,” I say, “don’t you see it?” As she was peering over the sink, I positioned myself behind her and placed my hands on her waist, pressing up against her stating, “you might have to bend over to see it.” My tone is playful. I had noticed that she was in one of my shirts with only a thong on beneath; I was a man afterall. My hands move under the shirt, coming up and my thumbs tuck into the strings of the thongs on either side of her hip, pulling down slowly. My body leans forwards as my mouth comes to the side of her neck as I decide that I should probably get a bit of dessert after breakfast. I did have a sex fiend living with me; it would be bad for me to neglect her and might even look weird on my behalf.

Current: 164
Total: 2843
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 am

I move closer and peer in, not seeing the trap till I feel him behind me suddenly. Heat flares, arousal instantly sliding down my spine and macking my womb clench. My eyes widen, his tone playful. This is not what I haad been expecting. But hell if I'm not gonna go with the flow. "Jyn.." I gasp, his warm hands under the shirt. It was his. I like wearing his clothes to bed. I feel his thumbs hook the strings of my throng and tug. I bite my lower lip.
I never would have thought he would do this. Its spontanious and sexy as all hell.

I spread my legs a bit to allow the thong to simply fall to the floor once he got it over my hips and upper thigh. I lean forward a touch, tilting my head to the side as his mouth comes to my neck. It pulls a moan from me, my neck one of my weak points. "Mmm... We've never done it in the kitchen before.. I think my kinkyness is rubbing off on you," I purr, rolling my hips to grind against the front of his lounge pants.

-195/3189
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:07 am

Spoiler:
Current: 200
Total: 3043
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:24 am

Spoiler:

-210/3399
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Spoiler:
Current: 154
Total: 3197
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Spoiler:
-273/3672
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Spoiler:
Current: 201
Total: 3398
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:00 am

Spoiler:

-204/3876
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:18 am

Spoiler:
Current: 219
Total: 3617
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:39 am

Spoiler:

-231/4107
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:58 am

Spoiler:
Current: 171
Total: 3788
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:26 am

Spoiler:

-201/4308
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:40 am

My eyes gaze down at the tat that she also has on her chest. I wondered what possessed her to get it there as well. I give a light internal sigh, not feeling like going there and simply accepting it. I hear about her plans for the day before she makes her way to me. My rear comes to the counter as the hands supporting me move around and come to her hips. “Shower together?...” I murmur. I answer, “that’s fine. Just so long as I get to shower in the front. You take up the hot water too much.”

Current: 101
Total: 3889
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:51 am

I lean more into him as his hands fall to my lightly bruised hips. The bruises stand out on my creamy flesh, but damn do I love how I got them. I lean up, brushing the tip of my nose against his and i smile at his answer. I whack his chest lightly, in quite the playful mood now.

"Hot water is the only thing I enjoy more than you. Its my god," I tease and then wink. "Also I don't mind. Means i get to check out your cute ass more if your in front of me. Plus.." a sly grin comes to my slightly kiss swollen lips as I brush them over his. "Also means I'll have the wall behind me," I wag my eyebrows suggestively and reach down to cup his crotch. "That is.. If you can keep up with my appetite for you, sexy," I purr.

-150/4458
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:01 am

Teasingly, I suggest, “You’re going to be the death of me one day; are you certain you’re not possessed by a succubus?” Pushing away from the counter, I stand up and hold her away for a moment as I look over her before moving away from her cupped grip stating, “you’re going to have to wait for me to get off work. I got to get to work in order to come back. If I start, we might be going at it all day.” Of course I knew I probably couldn’t hang with her that long, but then again, there was nothing stopping her from tying me to the bed and having her way with me until she ran herself ragged. I wondered how long I would last before passing out from something like that. I make my way towards the bedroom, pulling my shirt from over my head to toss into the hamper with full intentions of getting into the shower and getting dressed afterwards.

Current: 166
Total: 4055
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:17 am

I laugh as he teases me with that succubus question. He pulls back and I want to smirk impishly. But my mind perks. All day? Hmm.. That could be fun as hell. I let him walk by and pick up my shirt and thong, following after him, humming. Damn I feel good.

"Don't you think you would sense if I were a succubus anyway.. And don't they tend to end up killing their partners with the sex," I say, tossing my things in the hamper also. I gaze at his bare back, licking my lips. Damn he is so good looking. I want to spend a day in bed with him and show him just how much I love him and his sexy body.

I slip around him and get into the bathroom before him. I sway my hips as I hum and turn on the shower, making sure to turn it to a nice hot setting that is comfortable and not scalding. I then turn and wait for him, in good spirits. I then think of something.

"Hey Jyn.. When you get home.. How about.. We go out to dinner or something? We haven't done it in a while.."

-200/4658
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:30 am

I watch as she skips out in front of me and makes it to the bathroom first. I watch her toned little ass as it twists back and forth. I sigh and shake my head slightly with a short smile. I didn’t know if taking a shower with her was the right decision. When she got her motor going, it didn’t have a kill switch. As I make it into the bathroom, I disrobe, stepping out of my boxers and tossing them into the bathroom hamper. I hear the shower turned on behind me and I turn to view Shiori waiting for me. It felt like I was walking into a trap somehow. The question was posed and with a nod, I shrug, “sure, we can do that. Do you have anything in particular in mind? I’m not sure what I’m I get off tonight.”

Current: 145
Total: 4200
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:06 am

I gaze at him and grin as he nods in agreement to my request. I shrug a bit. "Maybe we can just go get some pizza then go to Moonbucks for dessert and coffee," I suggest. "I'm simple. I just thought it would be nice to go out together.. I mean.. Not as a date or anything.. I mean.." I slap my forehead. "Kami I sound like some damned stuttering blonde bimbo.." I grumble, sighing slightly and peering at him. I push off the wall by the shower and walk up to him. I tilt my face up so I can gaze into his eyes.

"Jyn.. I don't wanna push. But.. I would like to know what we are?" I shy back just a bit. "Its just... I don't want to go and say I'm your girlfriend if you don't think I am.. And while I love all of this. Umm... we might have to tone down the sex if you wish for us to just be room mates.." I scratch my cheek and step back. "I.. Just don't like to refered to as a whore if any of the girls at work knew I was having sex with you but not dating you. I... Don't like bing thought of like that. Cause I'm not.."

-215/4873
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm

It was a bit cute to hear the sex kitten stumbling on to explain us going out. It became obvious to me that she wanted special attention that she might not have been getting lately; that much I could understand. I didn’t mind taking her out and such. I make my way towards the shower before she meets me half way and comes where we pause in our movements. After listening to her words, I respond, “I wonder if you could tone down sex…? If I say you’re my girlfriend, I might not be able to handle the sex I do get.” My tone is slightly teasing, but we had taken a large step from our previous relationship. I used to see her every once and a while and spend time with her. She came over now and then, but now she was actually living with me. It was much more personal and intimate as before, and if she had never moved in as a roommate, we probably wouldn’t be at a stage to move into such a serious relationship. Knowing her to be very strong minded, I add, “since when do you care about other’s opinions of you?” I would figure the tats would be more of a negative attention getting than rumors of a casual relationship.

Current: 218
Total: 4418
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:47 am

I blink as he teases me about the sex. It makes me blush ever so lightly. I huff. "I know how to control myself," I grumble. Just cause sex with his is amazing doesn't mean I can't hold myself in check. But then he is quiet and I feel the need to fidgit. I watch him, searching to see if this is a lost cause. Kami I want to say I'm his girlfriend again. I want some kind of... Status with him. I want to be able to hold his hand when we go out and keep other women away, just as I expect him to keep men away from me.

I blink at the question. It makes me look to the side. "I... I use to get into fights alot in highschool because people thought I was sleeping around. Its.. One thing I don't like to be accused of. I hate it. Also.." I peer up at him. "I really want to be your girlfriend.. I know it sounds silly. But.. I kind of want to... Tell people I'm dating you. Gets some of the guys off my back and.. You're kind of one of those boyfriends I can be proud to talk about," I stop and I know my cheeks are red.

-214/5087
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 am

So I was standing there nude having this conversation and I still was not in the actual water yet, so I walk around listening as she continues to speak, getting into the shower and waiting for her to join me. After her words are over, I understand what she is trying to say. It felt like if I did not give her a straight answer, that I would be leading her on, but if I told her that I still was not ready, I ran the risk of losing her. Either would be a headache and one of the reasons I didn’t like talking about things. I thought that perhaps I should have taken my shower solo, then I couldn’t have been cornered with this question. Then again, it was bound to have come up sooner or later. Allowing the waters to run down my body, I reach for my bar of soap then lean back up, turning to look at her as I say, “so you want to label us.” My tone is light as I had already traumatized her once this morning. “That’s a bit bold of you,” I tease, “but I suppose we are like girlfriend and boyfriend, aren’t we? Heh.”

Current: 204
Total: 4622
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:42 am

I find myself following him into the sh0wer. I lean back on the wall as he steps under the spray. I shiver because of how cool the tile is, steaming rising up around us. I calmly wait. I simply want a straight andswer on what 'we' are. I don't just want to be a friend with benefits. I want something more. For Kami's sake I act more like his wife than his girlfriend. Cause I know known of my friends would do as much as I do for Jyn unless they had a ring on their finger and a date for the wedding. But I'm not that kind of woman. I'm simple. All i want is that claim on him. I want to be able to step in and keep a girl off of him because I'm his woman and no one else. Its a bit selfish, but dammit I want him as my boyfriend.

Finally he looks at me and speaks. I nod to the whole labeling thing. Yeah. I did want that. His tease has me shyly looking down and I shrug. But then I look at him, hope shinging in my eyes. "So... We're dating again?" I ask, stepping closer.

-203/5290
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:13 am

I continue to wash through the most part as she talks. This seemed to be a pretty big deal to her, so I figured there would be no way for me to be indecisive about this or blow it off. The decision was made harder because of the actions of the previous night. It was kind of ironic for us to have this conversation at the time we were having it. Of course I knew the implications of this and it would make things messy if I continued to seek anything with Izumi. I didn’t want to hurt either girl, but Shiori was the one in front of me right now. I had since realized how much she cared for me and that hellhounds would have never attacked the city in our first major event, that we probably would be in a happy relationship now. She was looking to me with hope that I didn’t want to sadden, so with a short grin, I answer, “yes. We’re dating again. You haven’t disappeared lately, so I’m guessing you’re going to be around for a while.” I figured things would pretty much be as they were nowadays, only with a title added to our relationship.

Current: 203
Total: 4825
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:34 am

He really doesn't have to say yes. But I want an answer. I need to know just what we are to one another. I let him wash, giving him a moment to think. I would take my shower after he finishes. He finally gives me a grin and his answer has me smiling. I give a squeal of happiness and wrap my arms around his neck, getting soaked as I step under the spray also. I haven't been this happy in ages. I close my eyes from the water and lean up and kiss him soundly on the lips to show him just how happy he has made me.

I kiss him for a moment before stepping back, now soaked. I grin, pushing my wet hair from my face. I give him a wink. "Then I'll dress in something cute tonight.. Also.." I pause and grin sheepishly. "I like living here with you and Ghost..." I then realize something. "Oi.. Stop hogging the hot water.. I'm the one who is on the recieving end of the little Jyn.." I try and get under the hot spray of the shower, smiling and i give him a pinch on the ass.

-199/5489
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:47 am

I am glad to have made her smile. At least I wouldn’t have to worry about this discussion anymore on this end and she seemed happy. I feel as her lips come to mine and the kiss is exchanged between us before she speaks again. Everything goes fine until she pinches me on the ass. My body immediately shifts to the side in a jerking motion, caught off guard by the pinch before I can stand normally and compose. I didn’t like getting my ass pinched. I didn’t necessarily like anything that required my ass and another person. “Don’t…” I complain much to her smiling. She knew I didn’t like that, but I wasn’t sure if she cared. “Heh,” I continue, “I’ve got to go to work. I’ll let you get the rest of the water. With that, I rinse off the rest of the soap on my body and step out of the shower reaching for a towel on the towel holder to the side of the shower. I had spent too much time with personal matters; I was simply glad there were no meetings this morning. Teasing, I doctrine, “my first command as your boyfriend is to get rid of those tattoos.”

Current: 204
Total: 5029
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:12 am

Ha! The pinch got him out of the way. I know he doesn't like his ass involved in matters that entail pain. I nearly roll my eyes. Paraniod much? I get some of the hot water before I move back to let him rinse. When he moves out of the shower I move to clean myself up for work. Unlike him I have to look good because i work with a bunch of women and also the customers are catty and when I look better then them I can usually bitch people out without a hitch.

I blink as Jyn give a tease that has me peeking out of the shower. I laugh softly. "Jyn.. Babe.. These things are permenant. But... Watch this.." I smirk and bring my hand out of the shower. Shadows swirl under my palm and then I summon Jigoku. The dragon tattoo fades and i hold the sword, grinning. "Pretty cool.. Ne?" I chirp and then the blade fades away and the tattoo reappears. "Now.. As my first command as your girlfriend... Wear your nice cologne.." I get back under the water but then I peek out again. "And.. I'll make you some coffee to take with you when I get out," I add and hurry to wash my hair and finish my shower while he gets dressed.

-222/5711
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:24 pm

I start to dry myself off with the towel as I am informed that the tattoos were permanent. I wrap the towel around my waist and tuck it in as she shows me the handiwork of the tattoos. I had to admit that the technique was extremely convenient; even though I had no clue how something like that would even work. It must have been something done by a spirit, since I didn’t think a human would be able to do something like that. If that were the case, then Shiori was cavorting with the enemy. As she gets to washing her hair, I ask with some amount of interest, “and just who performed this tattoo technique? A priest of some kind?” If it were a spiritual human, then it wouldn’t be so bad; but I felt that accepting rewards from demons could never wield good results.

Current: 147
Total: 5176
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:08 pm

I work the shampoo into a lather in my hair, the scent of vanilla and jasmine being dispersed in the bathroom now. I scrub my scalp throughly, a bit obessessed with my hair, especially after I finally got out all that red hair dye. Never again. I like my hair the way it is. As I begin to rinse the shampoo I hear Jyn's question, though a bit muffled. I frown slightly Actually.. I didn't know what I could call that guy. I finish rinsing and start on the conditioner. I peer out, hands working the stuff into my hair. I shrug.

"I guess you can refer to the guy as a Higher Order Spirit or something. I mean he was far too intelligent to just be a demon. But he was very professional about all of it," I tell Jyn and move back under the water to rinse out the conditioner. I grab the bar of soap and quickly scrub my skin. One last rinse and I shut off the water and step out. I wring my hair into the shower then grab a towel, drying myself while humming.

-190/5901
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:51 pm

A higher order spirit. That would be the same thing Sanzo Loki was. I frown as I take in this information. She didn’t seem to think it was a big deal, but I didn’t like the news at all. There wasn’t a response from me, I simply continue in my way out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where I go through the procedures of getting ready and dressed for the day. I am able to get into my boxers and then I pull my pants up, running my leather black belt through its loops. I look down as I think on things. She was a demon huntress, but was fine with higher orders. I wondered if she would befriend these spirits as well. I felt that the higher orders were the most dangerous ones, as they were smart enough to come up with objectives and plans; perhaps to take over the city. Intellect was stronger than powers at times, but they had both. It was even a possibility that the demon could have somehow connected himself to her to take over her body at any time. There were many speculations running through my mind as I reach for my undershirt to continue to dress.

Current: 206
Total: 5382
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:42 am

I've never been worried about demons. Not since I came to be the Mistress of Jigoku. The demon blade is tempermental and I'm sure would turn on a weak person. Having a demon blade has opened my eyes in many ways. Also meeting Sanzon. Its made me rethink the demons and spirits in general. What if they are not all bad and just want to live a normal life like us? What right do we have to deny them something so simple as life? We don't. This is why I slightly disagree with Div12 even if I'm going to be working for them. Working for them against my will though. I don't really want to report to someone, but it looks like Jii-san will find a way for me to have to work for them. I sigh and wrap my hair up in the towel and grab a smaller one to just rub my body down to finish drying. I don't like being damp when I pull on clothes. It makes the clothes stick and bothers the fuck out of me.

I walk into the bedroom as Jyn is dressing. I walk to the dresser and pull out a matching bra and thong set from my side of the dresser. I smile a bit. I'm happy. He and I have a title again and its like a weight off my shoulders. I toss the small towel in the room hamper and slip the thong up my legs. I set it in place, strings on my hips and the other strong.. Well it is a thong. I move from the dresser as I get my nice black lace bra on, the bra one of those bras that held a girl with an ample chest just right and displayed the breasts, but was not a push up bra. I don't even want to know how big my boobs would look in a push up bra. I set the girls in their cups snuggly and pull the towel off my head, my hair now just damp but not soaked like it had been. I drop the towel into the hamper also. I would have to do laundry this weekend. I look at Jyn, noting he is nearly completely dressed.

"Did you want me to pack you a light lunch also with your coffee?" I ask, pulling a pair of jeans from the closet and slipping into them. I grab my Moonbucks t-shirt and pull it on. Its really cute.I designed it. Low cut in the front and allows just a glimpse of my mid drift if my customer is lucky and it says Moonbucks on the back. These shirts have upped what we make in tips. I walk to the dresser again and fish out a pair of socks. I walk to the bed and sit down, getting them on, allowing Jyn to get ready for work also. I get up when I'm done and hum as I walk out of the bedroom and to the kitchen.

-504/6405
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:28 am

I am putting on my shirt as the question comes in. Looking to her, I nod and ask, “if you would, that would be great.” That way I could save a bit on lunch. I found that I was a bit of a miser. I worked and looked at my money. Of course, I had it to spend when I really wanted something, but most of the things that I wanted, I already had. I didn’t often spend money on small things and I always liked to have something to show for the money I spent; that’s why I couldn’t understand people who spent too much money drinking or getting high. Reaching up into the closet, I pull my holster from its handing position and strap it about my chest before placing my pistols in place, two at the chest holster and the smaller one at my ankle. After getting dressed I move to the bed, where I sit and lace up my boots. When I’m done with that, I get up and gather my keys and other items, moving to the kitchen where hopefully the lunch wouldn’t take to long to acquire.

Current: 193
Total: 5575
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:33 am

His answer to my question of lunch has me smiling as I move into the kitchen. I don't mind making him something. My meal will be healthier than whatever fast food he would go and get in Metro around the Div12 offices. Little Ghost sits on one of the chairs, watching me as I pull down bread from the cabinet and then pull things out of the fridge. I set the items on the counter that let me look out to the living room. "Stocks." I call out and the channel changes as I put together three ham and cheese sandwiches. I like to make sure he is well fd, but won't get fat. It wouldn't do to ruin his fit body.

I frown as I see the dow jones running along the screen. Mother fucker. Delsa rose four points. I knew I should have texted Kyouya to buy the company up. I sigh. Oh well. No use crying over something that its too late to buy. I finish up the sandwiches just as Jyn's steps out of the bedroom. I move to get a paperbag to carry things in along with sandwich bags to keep his lunch fresh. I smile as he comes near and pack things up. I close the paper bag and move to the remaining coffee, putting it in a travel mug for him. I then remember something I got at the store the other day when i went grocery shopping.

I pull it out of the cabinet and take a packet out, walking over with the travel mug and it. I set it all on the counter. I hold up the packet. "Ne Jyn.. I saw this and thought you might like it. Sts new. Its single packets of kool aide. You get a glass of water and you can make it by dumping the single serving pack in. I got a couple of them. But I got you the purple grape since I knpw its the one you like more," I chirp and put it in the paper bag with the sandwiches and push it toward the end. I then move around and smile at him.

-362/6767
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next