Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2] Empty
PostSubject: Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2]   Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:20 am

Swabbing Up Trouble!
Kajitoshi, Kyrotoshi
Wc: 208/208
Seadog - Grunt 3 [Fai, age 10]

I yawn widely, it being much too early for me to be awake and moving. This Captain Kairoshi is an odd man who own a monkey named Bubbles. I step onto the deck and yawn again, rubbing my left eye and taking in that the sun is just beginning to rise. Yes..Much too early to be up. But the chores have to be done and then I can catnap in the sun without being bothered.

"Here." Things are shoved into my arms and I nearly tumble over. I look at the man who did it and give him a glare. I am not a morning person. Kurogane caws violently at the man and he backs up from me. I huff and hold the mop and bucket in my arms and trudge off to go and swab the deck before the sun is too high and will dry the water far too quickly.

I set my bucket down and stretch my arms over my head before lowering them, placing the mop behind my head and resting it on my shoulder. I rest my wraist on the staff portion and wait as Kurogane pick up the bucket and goes to fetch the water for me, another wide yawn escaping me.
"If you don't live life to the fullest...You're not really living.."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 75
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2]   Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:33 am

Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2] Mttopcopy

Wc: 170/170 Seadog/Grunt Quest 2

Mikaboshi Takara, Aged 10

The fool had woken me up just before Fai. I was not a morning person and I hadn’t been able to sleep much the night before because the people in the quarters next to mine had been up having ‘fun’ the entire night before. Amaidoku rested curled around my shoulders, moodily snapping at anyone that got near me. I would most definitely be causing trouble today, for revenge.
I trudged back from fetching my own water, and though the bucket was far to heavy I manage just fine. I don’t however notice the blonde leaning against the mop, in fact I’m a bit busy doing my best not to spill any….since I had a method I liked to follow. I was a neat, efficient worker-something of a habit I picked up from my twin brother.
I’m hoping the day and my mood would improve. I’m sure the crew would as well because I had no problems making everyone around me just as moody as I felt.

Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2] Mtbottomcopy
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2]   Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:39 am

Swabbing Up Trouble!
Kajitoshi, Kyrotoshi
Wc: 100/308
Seadog - Grunt 3 [Fai, age 10]

I yawn again. Honestly swabbing makes us get up far too early in the morning. The sun is hardly out for me to soak up and lounge in. I turn, the handle of the mop over my shoulder. I don't see the girl coming up behind me. As I turn my eyes widen, but its too late. The handle of my mop would knock into her, my body bumping into her as well. She would end up soaked with water and I would end up in a fit of giggles on the deck, Kurogane returning with our bucket of water.
"If you don't live life to the fullest...You're not really living.."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 75
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2]   Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:40 am

Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2] Mttopcopy

Wc: 170/340 Seadog/Grunt Quest 2

Without warning Fai is bumping into me-soaking me to the bone. My pale eyes narrow and my pessiah furls up and hisses in irritation at the little blonde boy-snapping her jaws to voice her displeasure. He’s laughing to, rolling around on the deck floor. But of course, I would have been laughing to. That didn’t make me any happier though.
I glance up to see Kurogane returning with a bucket of water. A wicked smile touches my features, something Fai misses entirely since he’s laughing hysterically. Silently, I wait-letting him have his fun. I had plans, so it would be alright. The moment Kurogane set down the bucket, I sent the pessiah a silent apology before hoisting the bucket up as best I can.
Without warning, the entire thing is dumped atop his blonde form, having little mercy as it soaks him through. Only then did I drop the bucket and double over in a fit of hysterical giggles, feeling better now that someone was more drenched than I was.

Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2] Mtbottomcopy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2]   Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Swabbing up Trouble! [Seagrunt 3 & 2]
Page 1 of 1