Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheap Trick (Raou Quest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Cheap Trick (Raou Quest) Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Trick (Raou Quest)   Cheap Trick (Raou Quest) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Cheap Trick (Raou Quest) Shoubox_01
The Northern Heights had been experiencing some sort of spiritual activity, as of late. At least the word on the street, that would reach the oni's ears, said so. The nature of that activity was interesting to him, as it seemed some sort of being had been visiting the city on its own accord, one that was neither angel nor demon. Of course, those news weren't something he could truly trust, and if a combat with a demon awaited him, he would take up that fight without a moment's hesitation. It wasn't often that Shou had visited this part of the city, though, knowing full well that their security and police force was stronger than that of the Lower Commons. In his visit, he'd ensure not to draw attention to himself, remaining land bound as he paced down one of the sidewalks that bordered the streets. The area seemed far more refined, obviously boasting some economical success here. Houses didn't even seem to exist, instead replaced by gigantic two story mansions. "Ara ara.." Shou would mumble, glancing to one of those mansions from afar since its driveway was long and stretching, and gated away at that. "Is this the same city?" It seemed so different from the Lower Commons, even different from the more skyscraper filled East City and Metro. He shook his head though, glancing away from the building as he glanced down the street only to see it lined with several more down the lane. "Heh.." This search was going to be something of difficult if he remained on his feet. Yet, it was neccessary for him to pursue his own chaos.
It almost seemed like some wild goose chase that was fast leading nowhere. The sun was dipping down across the horizon and Shou noted the darkness falling over with a sigh. He would eventually come to the outer edges of the Northern Heights, glancing out across the grassy fields and to the distant trees of the northern edges of the forest. Bah.. wasted a whole day away searching for something that probably doesn't even exist. And here I was excited to fight something new and different. He ran a hand through his hair in that thought, before a light shimmer of sparkles streaked across in the distance, catching his attention. It was only slightly apparent in the dim light of the sunset, but it was enough to incite a grin that spread across the oni's face. "There!" That must have been the mark. The oni dashed forward then, not intending to lose the target, though it didn't seem as if there were any visible forms within that clearing. It didn't discourage him though, as the shimmering had been proof enough that there was indeed some magic going around. His hand went to the hilt of Mabushiiken, pulling the blade forth and whipping it out ot his side as he continued his run, nearing the spot. His eyes squinted as he did in fact see something there, though it wasn't what he had expected.
Some sort of.. mini angel? A petite form of a woman seemed to turn towards him, regarding him with some interest before fright at the charge of the demon. The oni blinked, realizing how he might have seemed imposing with his rush and a katana drawn. "Wait!" He would shout, putting his weapon away as he would come to a stop, now within visual and hearing distance of the strange spirit.
She seemed relieved by the gesture that would send Mabushiiken back into its container, coming to float around him with two wings that batted into the air furiously to keep her airborne, coming to see that they were the origin of the sparkles he had seen as they seemed to be thrown off the tips of her wings wherever she went, leaving a trail. "Not exactly what I had imagined.." Shou would mumble, before this sprite spoke forth, "And what was it ye was imaginin'?" She inquired, coming to fly just in front of his face.
"Bah.. some demon, or even a kami, to be getting into a fight with." The sprite wrinkled her nose. "What a brute!" The oni didn't seem offended, simply chuckling at the woman's response with a smirk in place on his lips. "A brute I might be.. but what exactly are you? Some sort of mini kami?" The woman giggled at the notion. "I take it ye've never seen a sprite before, then, have ya?" The oni scoffed. Had it been a serious question? He hadn't even known that creatures like this woman existed within the realm. Were there more of her kind as well, hidden by their miniature size, perhaps in some small tiny village within the depths of unexplored forests? Shou almost considered asking her if she was capable of fighting, but a single glance at the sprite convinced him otherwise. Whether she was able to or not, it would have been terribly annoying trying to strike at such a small target that could move rapidly in the air as she did.
"I can't say that I have." He would come to say, crossing his arms over his chest as he inspected her a little more thoroughly. She seemed shocked by the scan, thinking it some perverted scout of her features as she drew an arm over her bosom. "And what do ye think ye're lookin' at here, fella?" The oni blinked before he chuckled yet again, realizing what it must have looked like. "It's nothing.. like I said, I've never seen any of your kind, so I'm interested. What sort of powers do you possess?"
She seemed to lighten up then, removing her arm and smiling as the topic came to shift so that she could speak about herself. "I got me some mighty strong healing magics, that I do. You wouldn't be interested in me services, would ya?"
"Services..? Well, I'm not wounded at the moment.."
"That's fine too! I can stick with ye, since ye found me here after all. Whenever you need me help, you just call me name, all right?" She tilted her head to the side and smiled before nodding, "It's Raou!" She would then beat her tiny wings to float about him once more, surrounding him with the sparkles they shed off into the air, before a light glow came over his body. "Eh..?" The wind sprite would then disappear, but he felt different somehow, a strange awareness that something was off.
Ye sure are a boring one! Ye just gonna stand around here and mill about? Ye're a demon, ain't ya? Get to doing something fun and that like! Shou blinked, before he laughed aloud yet again. This Raou only continued to amuse him, and to think that she would be with him at all times.. some healing would certainly be useful in battle. Ye just remember! Ye can use me powers one time, and after that I gotta poof and go rest. Got it?
"Got it."

Cheap Trick (Raou Quest) Shoubox_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Cheap Trick (Raou Quest) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Trick (Raou Quest)   Cheap Trick (Raou Quest) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Updated Takashou.
Back to top Go down

Cheap Trick (Raou Quest)
Page 1 of 1