Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drink it OOC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:57 am

Good of you to take the two shots, but you are KO'd now. You're actually past KO, but I don't need you to die. 2 strong + 1 fierce attacks unguarded = -150% HP. Technically the sniper shot put you at -100% HP even though it was non-critical. If we say it skimmed (which didn't happen), then it would to -50% bringing you to -100% HP. You pass out at 10% HP, so please correct your post for me.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:18 am

the second you say \"fire\", I release, dealing all of the force towards you and your buddy. ignore the later part.
I dont understand the bullet damage. I have a base defense of Strong, right? So wouldnt the two bullets do the same amount of damage?

if you look at the updated combat page, it completely differs from what she says.

"Guarding is performed when you willfully brace yourself for an attack (i.e. crossing your arms, etc). This enables your Defense attribute to fully buffer an attack. If you do not guard, then only half of your Defense will buffer damage (rounding up). "

I didnt guard, so the strong would do half as much guard, so instead of 10% damage, it would be 20% per bullet?
Half of strong [15]Averaged up would be Average[20], so the strong bullet would be +1, dealing 20% per bullet, right?

Last edited by Antifreke on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:26 am

As Mariko pointed out in her fighting room clarification and how it still, if you do not block or guard against an attack, it deal full damage and your defense attribute is negated. This simply means, there's no such thing as 'natural' defense unless you're a Woylf. In short, guard invokes the defense attribute.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:28 am

"Guarding is performed when you willfully brace yourself for an attack (i.e. crossing your arms, etc). This enables your Defense attribute to fully buffer an attack. If you do not guard, then only half of your Defense will buffer damage (rounding up). "
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Ah I see where I went wrong. Thank you for clearing that up for me. Strong attributes halved and rounded up would be +2. The two pistol attacks at +3 would give a difference of -1 meaning 25% damage each. The rifle shot of +2 would be at 50% damage, so the grand total would be 100% damage. That should clear things up on both ends. I'll clean up this OOC if we're both in agreement.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Also:
Technique for holding wrote:
Hold (passive)
TEXP: 10
This allows the caster to pre- chant a technique and hold it for a number of posts before actually performing the technique. The user cannot use other techniques while Holding.
Effect: user can hold a technique for up to 1 post per level
You do not have this, yet you are trying to use it.

Sorry about not updating the fight summary since the new rules took hold. I've been busy lately, but I'll get on that ASAP ^ ^. I apologize for any misunderstandings.

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:29 pm

actually, im using the normal tech. If you would read it, it says
On creation or when activated, these particles burst in a unison of multiple explosions.
This essentially means that you dont have to set it off immediately, and can hold it. I am using my tech as it says it can be used, and am not "cheating/modding/doing something out of the ordinary".
Get off my nuts. There were a lot of changes to the sites content. You may want to go read up on everything.

Kyro, I agree with all of it. Shall we continue?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:26 am

Wrong. I finished the chant on the ground. Even if it were an aerial blast, Shou's only jumping distance in the air; its not unlikely to think the flames would still affect areas on the ground as these are flames that are spanning out in a fifty yard radius. Its gonna fuck a lot of shit up. You really are desperately pulling out some bullshit to keep things cool and under control, aren't ya?

Also, this attack does not relent. It lasts a post, so when I post again, you can respond to the flames disappearing. There shouldn't be any visual for shots when dark fire's SURROUNDING the area.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:30 am

Quote :
Shou shouted, his form continuing to rush forward as the humans and Sanzo would draw up very near very quickly, while beginning to flare out with a new intensity of his magic.
He does have a point.
And Sanzo, I would find it difficult to be on your nuts seeing as you don't have any. Don't expect anything from me. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 am

Also, On creation or when activated, these particles burst in a unison of multiple explosions.
How do you interpret this tech any differently? You activate the tech and it happens. Nothig implies that you can trigger it whenever you feel. This is a past matter in the RP, Kyro's accepted it, but I strongly believe you need the tech casting tech Hold to be able to do that again.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:40 am

Heh, you seem upset.

Wrong. I finished the chant on the ground.
Quote:
Previously
"Leaping into the air, a disc of flame ignited under him, swirling as a platform that his shoes touched down on. His form shot forward, laughing with surprise at how swiftly the road would pass beneath him as he moved forward to locate the kamikonjou."
Then
"Rage your unrelenting chaos!" Surely they would have heard him finish his chant, coming into their view as well, as he threw Mabushiiken towards the ground, the blade cracking through the pavement slightly with the fierce amount of strength he had backed in his thrust."

This make it seem that you are still in the air. It also makes it seem like you finish your chant while in said air. You know your kind and 'leap' impressively high. You never really posted how high you were flying, so I assumed since you were able to navigate to the area so quickly by hearing an explosion, you took the fast route of elevated height, which would give you a better vantage point in finding a block of chaos amidst several city blocks of normalcy.

Even if it were an aerial blast, Shou's only jumping distance in the air; its not unlikely to think the flames would still affect areas on the ground as these are flames that are spanning out in a fifty yard radius. Its gonna fuck a lot of shit up.
The word "disks" seems like the technique is horizontal to me. It's already pointed out that I went under the assumption you were much higher than you claim to be. Yes, a destructive level attack would "fuck a lot of shit up" if done at leaping height, there's no disagreement there. The confusion come within the ambiguity of your elevation which is your own fault.

You really are desperately pulling out some bullshit to keep things cool and under control, aren't ya? Not really. Things are far from under control. You're both still alive (thanks to two unrolled yet now valid boosts) and a block of the city is heavily damaged. I just banked on the fact that you didn't know how to use your own technique since it SEEMED like you tried to channel Hell's Echo through your sword, which you cannot do.

Also, this attack does not relent. It lasts a post, so when I post again, you can respond to the flames disappearing. There shouldn't be any visual for shots when dark fire's SURROUNDING the area. That's assuming the fire is on the ground, still you would have a better argument stating that there was smoke from the fire that would hinder range. The rub comes that there is no description of how tall said flames are. If I have people at an elevated position looking down onto this, it's possible that they would shoot you. It's logical to assume the only time to shoot you is when you're still since I have posted that you were moving too fast for normal humans to keep up with.

I think you're taking this a bit to seriously; it's not like this is even a site event. Instead of starting an argument about how you seem desperate to "fuck shit up" I'll just end things here. You could have easily resolved this issue over messenger instead of sending a message saying "I posted OOC." I hope you accomplished what you needed to.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:42 am

I'll let your team get things situated; you seem to have some issues. The only difference in my post would be that Themeless's attack affected the already scorched terrain, but in a wider radius due to the mis communication of height. Hopefully that will allow us to continue.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:50 am

Shou jumped once. I don't have any jump boost techs to take me any higher than a normal leap, and I never mentioned once ascending on that disc, only going forward. I'm not as descriptive as you in my posts, true, but those kinds of details shouldn't null an attack completely.

The finisher of the chant had actually been "And burn it all!" That should be implied alone by the word 'And', so I apologize for the typo in the post. The arm thrust in the air would be the initiation of the explosive fire, as I posted.

Hell's Echoes is not a tech that's gonna raise up to a person's knees and burn their legs. It surrounds an area with flames, and considering the amount of ground it covers, I assumed again that it at least accomplishes some deal of height. In my past RPs, I've assumed at least a story or two.

And no. This is not assuming the tech is on the ground. The fires will burn for a post. Fact.

Of course I'm taking this seriously. You nulled my attack completely and made my character look like some idiot that doesn't know how to use his own affinity correctly. If I had messaged you on Messenger like I have previously (think back on WOTL), you'd simply say 'post it on the ooc board'. Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:09 am

Shou jumped once. I don't have any jump boost techs to take me any higher than a normal leap, and I never mentioned once ascending on that disc, only going forward. I'm not as descriptive as you in my posts, true, but those kinds of details shouldn't null an attack completely.
A normal leap for a demon with Strong attributes isn't a normal leap. Those attributes actually are defined as "Surpassing what could be considered natural." It's easy to surmise that demons can leap higher than a normal human. But ok.

The finisher of the chant had actually been "And burn it all!" That should be implied alone by the word 'And', so I apologize for the typo in the post. The arm thrust in the air would be the initiation of the explosive fire, as I posted.
Oh... so you could have been shot before you finished the spell? Cool. That does change a lot. I missed that completely, thank you for clearing that up for me. That would really help me keep the damage on the city to a minimum.

Hell's Echoes is not a tech that's gonna raise up to a person's knees and burn their legs. It surrounds an area with flames, and considering the amount of ground it covers, I assumed again that it at least accomplishes some deal of height. In my past RPs, I've assumed at least a story or two.
Understandable. Still it has the advantage of horizontal range over any other elemental destructive level attack. If the lightning destructive level attack is measured in feet, I would take it to more likely have a height advantage over something who's area spans in meters or yards.

And no. This is not assuming the tech is on the ground. The fires will burn for a post. Fact.
That's fine. As it's been discovered, I can repost to shoot you before those last few words are muttered.
Good idea on holding the chant, though. This opens up possibilities of characters prechanting through the first portion of their chant, performing a movement (i.e. evade or pause) then finish off the chant when it's time to strike. I -think- there may be a casting spell that almost does that, but not quite.

Of course I'm taking this seriously. You nulled my attack completely and made my character look like some idiot that doesn't know how to use his own affinity correctly. If I had messaged you on Messenger like I have previously (think back on WOTL), you'd simply say 'post it on the ooc board'. Fuck that.
Sorry? Oh well. I've admitted that your attack would do a lot of damage, but now with this new information, would you like me to edit my post with knew knowledge added, or just continue the RP assuming your fire did substantial damage? The easiest thing would have been to dive bomb, pick up Ash and go.

To all: I am a kind and compassionate person. Feel FREE to express ANY disagreements with me. Fake Smile.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:26 am

Even with a van that picks up on spiritual presences, how does someone respond swiftly to a figure on a sword after the lightning blast Sanzo himself did? Didn't that shit knock you on your back? Wouldn't that blow stuff up, like nearby cars? Aren't people panicking on the streets all ready? Coming out of that, your target is neutralized. Nobody's gonna have their guard up.

You're also assuming snipers stay posted in East City buildings all the time. I can believe that in the Metro itself, but East Ciy? Like those buildings aren't used for anything industrial or commercial-wise, they're just posts for snipers. Yeah, that must be the case. Getting into position in said buildings once Sanzo had been in that area would have taken a lot longer than you're letting off. You guys exchanged some words, others showed up, then you fired. Do we live in a world where stairs and elevators have 0 time delay? I can hardly acknowledge that there are snipers in this new position as well unless people spent money for skyscrapers just so there's a good vantage point. Thats an unrealistic precaution to take.

Yeah. Hell's Echoes does have that advantage of being measured in yards. Its the shit.

The breaks in chant I performed were dramatic effect. I could easily condense that into a single sentence if it were really an issue. You'll notice the chant I did was beyond the 5 word requirement.

Dive bombing and dipping? That would be an easy way out, wouldn't it? I'd be playing OOC, though, since Shou is a demon, he is a being of chaos, and he definitely appreciates revenge. Even if its sentencing the player to death, I like to keep him IC. This is also why I don't take advice from others on how to play my own charry.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:46 am

Even with a van that picks up on spiritual presences, how does someone respond swiftly to a figure on a sword after the lightning blast Sanzo himself did? Didn't that shit knock you on your back? Wouldn't that blow stuff up, like nearby cars? Aren't people panicking on the streets all ready? Coming out of that, your target is neutralized. Nobody's gonna have their guard up.
Okay... I don't follow but I will answer your questions; actually van won't have anything to do with your character if I repost, so you don't have to worry about that. The response wouldn't be from Jyn to your kitty. Correct; as I posted, I was knocked on my back and the rest of our actions were posted as well. There would be no people running on the streets because they would be dead due to Sanzo's attack. That did blow stuff up.

You're also assuming snipers stay posted in East City buildings all the time. I can believe that in the Metro itself, but East Ciy? Like those buildings aren't used for anything industrial or commercial-wise, they're just posts for snipers. Yeah, that must be the case. Getting into position in said buildings once Sanzo had been in that area would have taken a lot longer than you're letting off. You guys exchanged some words, others showed up, then you fired. Do we live in a world where stairs and elevators have 0 time delay? I can hardly acknowledge that there are snipers in this new position as well unless people spent money for skyscrapers just so there's a good vantage point. Thats an unrealistic precaution to take.
No. I posted snipers in the setting-up stages. I posted them surveying the area where Sanzo is; that are is under watch. I also posted that agents were on daily patrol East City. This wasn't done in one post, it was done over several posts. It began with both of your descents to the ground. It continued through your buffing and looking around the city, my talking with Sanzo, your transforming and flying, the explosion, you finding where we were, etc. As you recall, Sanzo had to recover from falling a quarter mile onto a truck. That wouldn't take 30s. Yes, the area where Target A is pinned down multiple posts later would still be under surveillance by operations. That was posted and accepted.
Also accepted was the fact that I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you were at least in hearing range of the explosion since it was hinted that you both fell in different directions. Yeah, it would make a loud sound from a few blocks away, but with building buffers, city noise, etc, that's just another stretch that occurred in this RP. From a quarter mile up falling vertically away (to evade bug zappering) from the Van that could put you several miles from each other.
Yes, I am assuming we have more than 12 snipers and that the Division has access to public buildings. Who's going to stop a group of cops coming into a building and telling the workers to clear the room and go downstairs? It's possible to get into vantage points quickly; that's what a quick response team is for. We'll assume the Division is competent to respond to a threat. That was also posted and accepted. Everything I need is actually already accepted and in place.

Yeah. Hell's Echoes does have that advantage of being measured in yards. Its the shit.
Okay...

The breaks in chant I performed were dramatic effect. I could easily condense that into a single sentence if it were really an issue. You'll notice the chant I did was beyond the 5 word requirement.
Okay...

Dive bombing and dipping? That would be an easy way out, wouldn't it? I'd be playing OOC, though, since Shou is a demon, he is a being of chaos, and he definitely appreciates revenge. Even if its sentencing the player to death, I like to keep him IC. This is also why I don't take advice from others on how to play my own charry.
Okay...

So that still doesn't answer what you want to do. You have your choice; don't worry about the validity of what I do until I do it. I tried to continue things tonight, but we'll continue tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:53 am

Actually, the distance between us wouldn't be far at all. We were shot from more or less the same area, and the movements Shou performed in the air were sudden and everchanging. I wasn't zipping around blocks with those directions. You're assuming there's some great distance coming between us. The only for sure progress Shou made with that flight was down.

He's also moving at fierce speeds through cityblocks. This is one tier under supreme, which would be as fast as a bullet. Even if I were moving at half the rate of a bullet, I'd be covering some scary distance quick. Even more fortunate for me, I don't think Fierce is considered to be 1/2 of Supreme.

Anyways, you've said you would repost, so go ahead and repost. Knowing where it's headed though, I'm sure I'll have issues with that too.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:31 am

woah..
ouch mariko.. I have nuts.. I just misplaced them.. in the pie I made last night

As for the lightning tech, it can take a bit to actually manifest it since you are drawing the energy out of everything around you. If it had to be set off on the bat, then it wouldnt have "Activated" in the title. Because it has that, I interpret it as you can create it, then direct it / focus it / disperse it away from the postman.

on a side note, wouldnt there be a lot of debris, and now sirens from the city police / firemen?

I tried to avoid all of this at best.. we can chat IC about it when I wake up. I look forward to sipping tea with you later.

Last edited by Antifreke on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:33 am

yall play nice, ya hear xD
imm and kaz need to be in this rp
then it'd be epic
if kiun was in it
it'd be epic'er

but w/sexy there.. it's CERTIFIED SEXAH!
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:02 am

Sorry to start an event.. I was not intending for it to be a huge deal.. I wanted to come, get their attention, and have a nice chat.. but nooooo.. cant do that now can we.. >.>
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:35 am

next time come to me
i can help you
ok, picture this
girlscout uniform... cookies... whaaaaat?!... hells ya son.
they'll be all like "come right in and let us eat your cookies"
and you'll be all like "okay, but we gotta talk"
that's how girls get guys
they use sexiness/cuteness to lure them into lectures
you gotta be careful!
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:46 am

so thats how i get a guy the right way... hhhmm.. is the uniform for my benefit, or for yours..
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:57 am

everyone's

and pigtails
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:03 pm

ugh.. im not putting my hair in pigtails. EVER AGAIN.
Drink it OOC Reb10
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:09 pm

omg!... you could SO pass for a chick!
wait... that can't be you...
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:29 pm

actually, it is. you've talked to me before. I wear a size 8, and tucking the goods was a mad pain in the ass. I cut my hair literally the next day. This was for the rally show at Club Hippo in Baltimore. My friend is on the Exec board for hte LGBT alliance at TU, and asked me to come do a drag show, so I did. The ladies had a blast turning me into a girl.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:45 pm

cheers
i don't have the thighs to pull something like that off
more powa to ya xD
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:53 pm

im a skinny bitch, so its easy. They want me to do more shows during the semester, but school is killer
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Wow... this topic got derailed in a... disturbing manner. As I've found myself in a good mood, instead of going back and forth and bringing up facts about physical structures and the the fact that you shouldn't be able to actually hear anything while moving at such high velocities that would cause a wind tunnel effect, I will continue the positive direction of the thread. Too much negativity is bad for you. Kudos to Ashurei for being upbeat through all of this and resolving our dispute rather swiftly and painlessly. My post will be available shortly.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:03 pm

in the end, my entire purpose is constructive. you know that ooc. I want to cooperate and deal with the big demon threat before anything else. IC though is a different story. I knew about the spiritnet on the city, thats why i used a mid level tech.

im ready to come quietly lol
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Unfortunately, we probably wouldn't be able to do anything with you, Ash. Pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:47 pm

yea yea.. im kinda old and dusty arent I...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:23 pm

More so crispy IC.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:48 am

I wonder if he realized that his flames would hit me too..
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:13 pm

I believe he mentioned they should. So do we 48 hr Mariko?
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:51 pm

no clue. not like I can have a say, I cant do anything right now anyway. I wonder if I can get a cute human nurse ^_~
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:39 am

Drink it OOC Sports-pictures-rafael-benitez-jealous-balls1
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:52 am

Okay, I will make sure he is attractive.
Those are some mighty fine balls.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:54 pm

so.. what exactly is going on...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:09 pm

That's a very good question. I will begin the next RP to continue our interaction tonight, look forwards to it. PM me if there are any questions. If you feel the itch to RP between now and then, feel free to RP flashbacks or dream sequences in your 'dead' state, as it takes a bit of time to crank up the Revitalizer 2000.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:26 pm

sounds fine to me. I have held everything off since I want to focus on site storyline for a while. I am off tomorrow, so I will have all day to focus on rping as you are able to be on. I was wondering what fire damage hit the immediate area. I heard portal twice, and didnt really get a solid gist of all of the military actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drink it OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink it OOC   Drink it OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Drink it OOC
Page 1 of 1