Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Depths of The Deep (DKC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 Lance_12

Though I had only been to The Deep once or twice before, I found it a good place to get away from the city and train. There was no way you would run into any humans and you would always run into something else to fight, that was clear the day I ran into Shou in this place and ended up teaming up with Shou in a fight for our lives against some demons in the forest. Since I was still unsure if I could handle a demon while in my human form, I decided to change into my woylf form before venturing to deep into the the dark forest. I knew if I ran into anything in my woylf form I would be able to handle it with ease. Shortly after transforming and making my way deeper into the forest I had still not ran into any demons that I could fight against, and this was beginning to get on my nerves, I came to this place to fight demons and here I had yet to run into any of the things. Since I had not came across any demons to fight against, I decided to make my presence more known to the things, maybe that would help draw them to me. With the decision made, I came to rest on a limb of a tree and glanced around for a moment before lifting my snout into the air and let forth a long, loud wolfish howl. After the howl, I lowered my head and glanced around, there, perhaps that will draw all these demons to me so I can have a real challenge.

Post WC: 275
Total WC: 275

The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:06 am

The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 Adrian10

"It's my fault you have this wound. The least I can do is help you recover. You're free to stay here all you want, just let me know. I haven't got a bed like in the cities, but there is a soft mat in there with a pillow and blanket. Next best thing." he said, nodding back inside.

Dropping beside the werewolf he sighed, running a hand through his hair before glancing up at the sky. He shook his head before he began to laugh lightly. He wasn't sure why he was laughing but he was. Something deep inside him just had to laugh and nothing he did could stop him from doing it.

(114/3,545)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:19 am

I watched Adrian as he spoke up, a slightly confused look began to form on my face as I listened to what he had to say, it almost sounded as if he was sorry for what he had done to me, but why would he be sorry, he was fighting for his life, or at least to me he was, though it was a short battle, I still wanted to take his life and even now the thought was in my mind, however at this moment I couldn't do much, it wouldn't be hard for him to strike me down, he already had an upper hand over me, so for now I remained content enjoying his hospitality.
When Adrian motioned back into his temple, I glanced back into it as I thought over what he had said, I wasn't to keen on the idea of sleeping in the man's temple, but if I needed the rest badly I guess I could take a short nap. After gazing into the temple for a moment I turned my gaze away and looked out into the forest as he came to rest next to me. My gaze was only on the forest for a few moments before it shifted to Adrian as he began laughing, though I didn't know what he was laughing at. " What's so funny? " I inquired as I looked down at him.

Post WC: 233
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:26 pm

In all honesty Adrian didn't know why he was laughing. He just had to laugh and nothing could stop him from doing it. He wasn't sure why he was sitting there, or what was funny, but as he laughed the world seemed a bit different. It slowly subsided as he rose to his feet. He rubbed at his face before he nodded at Lance.

"Honestly I don't know. I just had to laugh. Something just snapped and I couldn't stop laughing for whatever reason. I don't know, maybe I'm going crazy. Maybe I've been lonely. I don't know. I normally don't have company out here so I suppose it's different for me than it is for you. Maybe it's time for me to go back to the city for a while."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:34 pm

I watched Adrian as he continued to laugh, wondering why he was laughing, was he laughing at me? did I do something to make him laugh, and if I did, what was it that I did to make him laugh or is he just laughing as a form of making fun of me. When he began to raise, my gaze shifted and followed him as he rose to his feet. Shortly after he rose to his feet he began to speak, finally answering my question.

I thought on his answer for a moment, so he wasn't laughing at me but just simply laughing, well that is good to know, for a moment I thought he was laughing at me.. Now that he had answered my question, I nodded my head some. As he continued speaking I continued to listen to what he had to say. When he finished speaking, I nodded my head once more, " I see... We are all strange in or own way, as we are all different in many different ways. " as I spoke I turned my gaze away from Adrian, " The city is.. an interesting place to live.. it has its good things and its bad things, it just depends on what your looking for I guess. Just like these woods I guess you could say, though I don't know much about them aside from it having demons in it, well, and you as well. " falling silent I glanced to Adrian before once again casting my gaze out to the woods.

Post WC: 259
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Rep! : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:02 pm

"Going with the silver flow
Of river wide with current deep and slow
I rest my wings made to soar
But can I fly anymore?

"The river, it goes ever on
Can heart keep pace
Rushing swollen till dawn
Now, I shake off weariness
And go to meet what i can't guess

"The heart has
These secret currents deep and without guide
To find out
Where they will lead I take the plunge eyes wide

"I like to know where you from
And where you are going to want to travel on

"People move from home to street
No one blinks a stay is to they life is fleet
Where are you from where are you
Going want to travel on

"The mournful wind blows ever on
Can I keep love at life for you til dawn

"Now I stretch out my wings again
And take back what I have said

"The heart has
These secret currents deep and without guide
To find out
Where they will lead I take the plunge eyes wide"

As he sang this Adrian stared up at the sky, smiling gently as he stared out into the abyss of space itself. The world was beautiful, and dark at the same time. It amazed him that he found the will to sing and that lullaby his grandmother used to sing to him.

(226/3,902)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:28 pm

As Adrian began to sing I glanced to him, looking at him for a moment as I listened to the song he was singing. My gaze remained on him as I continued listening to him sing until slowly I began to turn my gaze away, following the direction he was looking until my gaze came to rest upon the sky like his. As I continued listening to him sing I closed my eyes and let out a light sigh as I lowered my head, relaxing more as I listened to his song. My eyes remained closed until he finished singing, a few seconds after he finishes singing I slowly opened my eyes and glanced at him for a moment, " .. I'm tired, I want to get some rest. "

Post WC: 130
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Rep! : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Adrian nodded at the other male's desire for rest. He was beginning to feel the draw of sleep. The sandman's non-sexual embrace. He sighed lightly as he stood up and nodded.

"You're free to sleep in here if you want. Or you can venture home from here. Whatver you decide I'm sure it will be the best you can choose." he said, nodding before he walked away from the temple.

Going around back to where the forge had been set up, he smiled gently. He knelt beside his equipment thinking he'd go over it before he went to bed. He didn't need sleep just yet. He had hours before the demons would be up to challenge him. He could probably get some work in. Sighing he began working.

(128/4,030)
(End RP)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:27 pm

After my statement, I kept my gaze fixed on Adrian. When he began to raise I looked up at him and listened as he began to speak. While he spoke, I glanced away from him and looked back into his temple for a moment before looking back to him and nodding, " Alright... " I said as I watched him walk off. Remaining where I sit, I begin to think on what he said, I wasn't all to sure about heading back to the city right now, I don't really feel like getting into a fight at the moment, at the moment I simply wish to rest and finish healing so I can go find another fight tomorrow, perhaps even fight this human once again. With a soft sigh I finally began to raise from my seat and climbed to my feet before turning and making my way back into the temple. Once inside the temple, I glanced around for a moment before moving over to an empty corner and sitting down in it with my back to the wall as I closed my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Post WC: 190
End RP
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Updated Adrian.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Updated Lance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Depths of The Deep (DKC)   The Depths of The Deep (DKC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Depths of The Deep (DKC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2